PDA

View Full Version : A Splash of Lightning's Grief (finder!)

NightWarrior4Life
February 28th, 2017, 11:23 AM
So this plot will involve my cat SplashBreeze and Lightningkit/paw/tail.

PART 1
SplashBreeze and his MATE 1 are both living their lives happily in WindClan. SplashBreeze is usually hanging out with his Tom friends, hunting and patrolling. He's a loyal warrior and loving mate. Now MATE 1 has just given birth to their beautiful daughter Lightningkit. SplashBreeze is a fantastic father.

PART 2
Lightningkit, Lightningpaw has grown up too fast! Now she's LightningTail, a black oriental with yellow eyes. Her father, SplashBreeze, is dealing with an INCIDENT IN CAMPtherefore, LightningTail and MATE 1 are spending some time together in the territory. MATE 1 is suddenly attacked by KILLER TOM. It starts to rain, making things more difficult for the two she-cats to battle with him. LightningTail tries her hardest to rescue her mother but fails. MATE 1 is killed. LightningTail runs away back to camp, after wrestling with the Tom herself for a while more. She looks for SplashBreeze, leading him to his mate's body. It's gone. It's been carried off by a particularly large bird, most likely. The two exchange comforting words, disappointed they couldn't say a last goodbye to the dead she-cat that had served her clan so well.

I'll finish this later *yawn* I'm too busy already