PDA

View Full Version : StickWind's bad ideas/SpriteSpot's betrayal (finder!)

NightWarrior4Life
February 28th, 2017, 10:56 AM
I am still setting things up with this so bare with me. I am hoping it goes well when it comes to requesting but here goes...a rough idea...

EDIT: WITH THE NEW UPCOMING SITE WIDE PLOT WITH RIVERCLAN AND SHADOWCLAN, I THINK IT'S THE PERFECT REASON FOR SPRITESPOT'S PARENTS TO MEET SO I'D PREFER IT IF YOUR CATS MET WHEN SHADOWCLAN TAKES REFUGE IN RIVERCLAN. Thanks!

PART 1
Stickkit is born to MOTHER of Riveclan on her last litter before she becomes an elder. He's never really got along with his SIBLINGS and prefers hanging out with his own GROUP OF FRIENDS. In this group, Stickkit likes to do dares and particularly enjoys putting his life in danger and getting into some risky situations. But he continues, oblivious to the many warnings from his fellow clan mates. However, he's a helpful and eager little kit and many believe he'll make a good ally in future.

PART 2
Stickpaw is of course now an apprentice and while he was wondering across the border one day, collecting the buried prey from earlier's hunting patrol, he met a beautiful ShadowClan apprentice named Spritepaw. Spritepaw was very sad. She had just been attacked by her FORMER LOVE INTEREST

I'll finish this later *yawn* too much typing and so little time

NightWarrior4Life
July 27th, 2017, 05:37 AM
GUYS NOW IS THE TIME TO SIGN UP FOR SPRITESPOT'S PARENTS. HER FATHER NEEDS TO BE A SHADOWCLAN TOM WHO EVACUATES TO RIVERCLAN AND MEETS HER MOTHER, A RIVERCLAN SHE-CAT AND EVENTUALLY THEY HAVE KITS.

Thank you!

NightWarrior4Life
July 27th, 2017, 02:21 PM
Bump for more forms!