PDA

View Full Version : Finnding Jupiter in a Galaxy [Plot]

Ludicrous Lunacy
February 27th, 2017, 06:07 PM
*This plot involves Galaxy, one of my oldest WCO OCs, and so I will be a little picky. Still, don't let that scare you out of applying!*

Galaxy's POV
A Long Time Ago (Past)
A small black kitten wandered away from the nest. Her eyes were barely open, and still a pastel blue. "Jupiter! Jupiter!" her mother called, and she went back. But some short time later, she went outside, her eyes slowly becoming purple. And then a cat grabbed her and ran. She cried with all her might, but she couldn't escape, and her mother's calls of "Jupiter!" faded away from her.

Kitnapped (Past)
Kept in a small den with another kit, the young cat was hungry but constantly refused to eat, until... Escape! They all ran out through a crack that had formed and they went seprate ways.

Home (Past)
The cat looked up to the sky, now six moons old, looked up at the sky, finally able to see it again, and remembering the name the other kit had called her once before... Galaxy.

Searching (Present)
Galaxy is growing to remember and miss her family, but where are they? She goes looking for them futily, not sure what to expect or where to look.

Mother's POV
A Long Time Ago
(Mother) watched over her young kit as she waddled away. Her other kit, however, had started mewling, and she turned to them. Butwhen she looked back, her kit was gone. "Jupiter!" She looked around for her and suddenly she heard her kit's wailing.

Kitnapped (Past)
Her kit gone, (Mother) was in despair, now left with (Sibling). As her remaining kit grew older, she searched for Jupiter in vain.

Home (Past)
One day, the house burned down. (Mother) and (Sibling) fled. When they made it to safety, (Mother) suggested searching for Jupiter; maybe she was still alive. But (Sibling) refused, aying that if Jupiter was coming back she would have done so.

Searching (Present)
(Mother) goes searching for her lost daughter, ignoring (Sibling)'s protests. (Sibling) abandons her, running off towards the Clans.

Sibling's POV
A Long Time Ago
(Same as Mother's)

Kitnapped (Past)
Barely mourning, (Sibling) is somewhat grateful thei mewling, clumsy sister is gone. Still, she might be dead, which saddens (Sibling), even though they hardly understand what happened.

Home (Past)
(Same as Mother)

Searching (Present)
Abandoned by (Mother), (Sibling) runs off to WindClan, hanging around by their border and stealing scraps.

All's POV
Reuinion (Future)
Galaxy and (Sibling) have a run-in, neither remembering the other. (Sibling) is about to kill Galaxy when (Mother) finds them and breaks up the fight. And then... Who knows? Put something Doctor Who, Star Wars or Star Trek related in your form anywhere. Maybe they'll all start fighting, maybe some cat will wind up dead. And maybe a WindClan warrior will come and pull a "Luke I am your father" on them. (Yes, that will happen.)

Roles
Mother - Must be a Bombay, should have a personality that matches her actions
Sibling - Any gender, will be chosen AFTER (Father) and (Mother), must resemble (Father) or (Mother) and will be 20 moons.
Father - Must be in WindClan and male since he is a biological parent. Mentioned at the end of the plot

Form
Without Link
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:
RP Sample:

With Link
Name:
Link:
Role:
Other:
RP Sample:

Ludicrous Lunacy
February 28th, 2017, 05:23 PM
bump

Phoenix Flames
February 28th, 2017, 06:34 PM
bump
Name: Lunar
Link: http://www.derpkatzwcocharries.weebly.com/lunar.html
Role: Mother
Other: Nope
RP Sample: Boop (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=184247#post184247)

Ludicrous Lunacy
March 1st, 2017, 04:04 PM
Accepted if nobody applies Derp Katz
Bump

Phoenix Flames
March 1st, 2017, 06:10 PM
Accepted if nobody applies Derp Katz
Bump
K.

seasalt
March 1st, 2017, 06:31 PM
completed, mostly.. Ludicrous Lunacy
Name: Rayna
[ Nicknamed "Ray", or "Ri" ]
Role: Mother.
Appearance: Rayna is a rather sleek, and athletic looking cat, with wide shoulders, and very slim, long legs, built for speed. She's rather thin, but isn't hungry looking in the slightest, just not keen on eating a lot of prey. A typical Bombay, Rayna's fur is a solid black, and is rather thick in texture, and rather rough furred, and thin around the legs, so the fur could not weigh her down when she's hunting in the rain or snow. Her eyes are a steady amber, beads of light that had a caring gaze, a gaze of a mother.
Personality:
[ caring -- determined -- non-violent ]
[ stubborn -- desperate -- emotional ]
Other: star wars music
RP Sample: Thunderclan Territory Pg. 187
The tabby chuckled darkly, eyes glinted in the shadows of the trees. "It took you long enough to realize, what stupidity did they sit you through?" The molly sneered, a taunting tone in her voice, eyes narrowed in enjoyment. "Ah, but of course, the jumpy ones always are weak, and...quite stupid. You need to realize cats can be brought back, for a greater purpose, and that it is what I am here for." Mossdrop chuckled, tail lashing, amusement and enjoyment flashing her cold gaze. This cat was fun to toy with, and they had ties to the EE leader, brilliant, it would serve her well. "Names are unimportant, but I am some cat you should be afraid of, lets not forget that, or you're brother will have a great price to pay, hmm?" This threat would set in the plan nicely, and Mossdrop could get pay back and revenge, finally for so long in anger and rage filled thoughts. Ratnight would come back, in the spirit of her kit. Her claws unsheathed, ears twitching as she watched the tom closely. It was time to settle that fear even further. "You don't want your brother to die, do you? I have already settled that a long time ago..you know.." She grinned darkly from the shadows, watching the frightened tom, waiting, watching, with a amber glow threatening him with every moment he was their on that tree, he would never be safe here, as long as she was alive, or any EE supporter was alive.

Ludicrous Lunacy
March 2nd, 2017, 10:25 AM
wipp!!!
Name: Rayna
[ Nicknamed "Ray", or "Ri" ]
Role: Mother.
Appearance: Rayna is a rather sleek, and athletic looking cat, with wide shoulders, and very slim, long legs, built for speed.
Personality:
Other:
RP Sample:
Here age means she would have had Galaxy at 12 moons. Galaxy is currently 20 moons old =\

Ludicrous Lunacy
March 4th, 2017, 02:36 AM
bloop

Mayflower
April 2nd, 2017, 09:14 AM
Name: Pluto
Role: Brother
Appearance: Boop (https://qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-228c9fe1e7928fbb6bf1373673e5743e-c)
Personality: Very cold and distant (see what I did there? haha...) to others he doesn't know. Not many people believe in him and think he can't fight well, though he trains every day.
Other: Will Nyx and Nova have to be involved? And will you reply to the Hollow?
RP Sample: You know me, but I'll put one if you want.

Ludicrous Lunacy
April 2nd, 2017, 10:49 AM
[ tawny~ MootheBean ]

Rayna and Pluto are accepted ^^ I'll PM you to start the plot

-and yes moo im typing-

Mayflower
June 15th, 2017, 04:55 PM
[ tawny~ MootheBean ]

Rayna and Pluto are accepted ^^ I'll PM you to start the plot

-and yes moo im typing-
did this ever happen?

Ludicrous Lunacy
June 15th, 2017, 07:55 PM
did this ever happen?
No, it didn't

Tigress
June 15th, 2017, 11:24 PM
Name: Saturnfur
Role: father
Appearance:http://www.frontrangeabyssinianssomalis.com/images/SAC_Saphira.jpg
Personality: quiet, depressed at times, calm, wishful, cracks when under pressure, loves a good joke, doesn't like noisy cats, stubborn, shy when around a pretty she-cat
Other: nope
Rp sample: "Hey!" Star yelped as Cinder leaped onto her. Pushing him off he fell to the ground. "There." She said triumphantly. She walked over to Wind, her mother. "Hello my dears." Wind greeted her two pups. "Come, it's time for bed." "But where's father?" Star asked. "He's still out hunting, hurry up, you know how River feels about pups that stay up too late." "But it's not that late!" She complained, knowing that Cinder probably felt the same way. "The adolescents don't go to bed until two hour later from now!" "But your not an adolescent yet, sweetheart, now, come on, it's time for bed."
Star sigh and curled up next her mother in their nest, waiting for Cinder to join them.

It's not that great of an rp, I can do better.

Tigress
June 27th, 2017, 10:35 PM
Name: Saturnfur
Role: father
Appearance:http://www.frontrangeabyssinianssomalis.com/images/SAC_Saphira.jpg
Personality: quiet, depressed at times, calm, wishful, cracks when under pressure, loves a good joke, doesn't like noisy cats, stubborn, shy when around a pretty she-cat
Other: nope
Rp sample: "Hey!" Star yelped as Cinder leaped onto her. Pushing him off he fell to the ground. "There." She said triumphantly. She walked over to Wind, her mother. "Hello my dears." Wind greeted her two pups. "Come, it's time for bed." "But where's father?" Star asked. "He's still out hunting, hurry up, you know how River feels about pups that stay up too late." "But it's not that late!" She complained, knowing that Cinder probably felt the same way. "The adolescents don't go to bed until two hour later from now!" "But your not an adolescent yet, sweetheart, now, come on, it's time for bed."
Star sigh and curled up next her mother in their nest, waiting for Cinder to join them.

It's not that great of an rp, I can do better.

Ludicrous Lunacy