PDA

View Full Version : Cloudclan (This clan is a little...different than the others.)

Clearstream
October 11th, 2016, 06:42 PM
Cloudclan is not like the other clans. They live on top of a flat mountain, and have large birdlike wings that match their pelt. They hunt all birds that fly in range. High Ranks are not chosen by the Leader and Medicine Cat, but by Starclan. If a cat is destined to be the Leader, they are born with very big wings, and the ability to fly higher than any other cat. Cats who are destined to be Medicine Cats are born with wings that are literally made out of clouds. While this is a very clear sign they are meant to be MC, it makes it very hard to fly fast or turn quickly, so they cannot hunt at all. Deputies are chosen by the Leader, and not born with any special wings.

You may NOT be Medicine Cat. Please read all the pages to the clan, or at least skim them so you know if any HRs are taken. Once again, you may NOT be Medicine Cat, as I am going to be Medicine Cat.

Form (I am going to fill it in with my cat.):

Name: Silverstream

Personality: Calm, kind, sometimes mad she can't fly very well, smart, doesn't look before leaping, loves kits, blunt, scary when mad

Appearance (Post a link): https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/90/ae/17/90ae17076c0d5879071dd64ae88715f7.jpg

Other/Questions (Optional): REALLY REALLY hoping I get a Medicine Cat Apprentice

All High Ranks but Medicine Cat available.

Rules:

If you are Medicine Cat Apprentice, you will NOT know ANYTHING about herbs until I teach you.

If you are Leader, you will be assigning all Apprentices to Mentors when the RP starts.

If you are a Queen, you MUST have kits.

If you are a kit, you MUST have at least one parent.

Any questions? Ask me.

The RP will start in the main clearing. The Leader will be doing the Apprentice ceremonies and stuff. In Cloudclan, even kits are a part of all gatherings, not just cats who can hunt for themself. After the ceremony, everyone will split up and get to their separate RPs. You will decide who you RP with, not me. If you are the Medicine Cat Apprentice, you will be RPing with me.

Okay, that is all. Copy paste the form, delete my stuff, and fill it in. I am not sure what you would have to do to make me refuse to accept you. Hopefully Cloudclan takes off! :waaah:
Oh. Wow. I just made a pun without even realizing it. I just saw it.

Starfall
October 11th, 2016, 06:51 PM
Rosekit
perso: she is a quiet she cat but is very sweet. She hates it when she sees sad clanmates. She loves flowers.
app: she is a very dark ginger she cat with dark green eyes and a short tail. She has medium length fur with a white muzzle. She is a very short she cat and dislikes it when cats point it out.
other: she loves to bring flowers to those she cares about, family friends etc.

Clearstream
October 11th, 2016, 06:58 PM
Accepted.

HwangHarin
October 11th, 2016, 07:01 PM
Name: Cloudleaper

Personality: Calm, hes a strong flyer, well not stronger than then any other warrior

Appearance (Post a link): Here (http://pre07.deviantart.net/b426/th/pre/i/2013/197/9/6/angel_cat_by_legadema666-d6dpmmx.jpg)

Other/Questions (Optional): N/A

Finch
October 11th, 2016, 07:06 PM
name: Finchpaw

Personality: Shy, quiet and stutters alot. This young apprentice hates being judged but is to shy the stand up for herself. She often day dreams.

Appearance (Post a link): http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/flameclan-roleplaying/images/8/8f/Animals_widewallpaper_black-white-cat_63959.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150216002455

Other/Questions (Optional): None :3

Clearstream
October 11th, 2016, 07:07 PM
I don't want people having more than one cat, so Cloudleaper is accepted. (If you want you can have one of the other cats be accepted instead of him. I like him the best though.)

HwangHarin
October 11th, 2016, 07:08 PM
Ok, I like him the best to

Clearstream
October 11th, 2016, 07:09 PM
name: Finchpaw

Personality: Shy, quiet and stutters alot. This young apprentice hates being judged but is to shy the stand up for herself. She often day dreams.

Appearance (Post a link): http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/flameclan-roleplaying/images/8/8f/Animals_widewallpaper_black-white-cat_63959.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150216002455

Other/Questions (Optional): None :3

MCA isn't open, so you are accepted as a normal apprentice.

Hallowed Echo
October 12th, 2016, 12:01 PM
Name: Echomist
Looks: Pure black with white paws, muzzle and tail. Wings are white tipped
Personality: Sweet, Friendly, Quiet
Mate: open.

Trashy Sky
October 12th, 2016, 12:11 PM
Name: Skystar
Personality: She's very anti-social and more absorbed in her work then with talking to clan members. She doesn't really care for kits and all that, as she knew she was going to become leader one day. She would take on a mate if they are the right person, but she doesn't really look for them. She tends to stand alone most times, occoasionly speaking if someone talks to her. Otherwise, TBRPed.
Apperance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/05/c9/8a/05c98ad9c99a38282675c2f904c1468a.jpg

Clearstream
October 12th, 2016, 12:23 PM
You are both accepted. The Leader will need to assign apprentices to mentors when the RP starts.

BluBunnie
October 12th, 2016, 12:43 PM
Name: Sea~ His fur color and eyes | heart~ His huge heart

Personality: Seaheart is a very loving cat, but he hides his inner demons. He suffers from depression and has had a troubled past. He doesn't let that get in the way of him caring for others, he makes sure every cat is taken care of and happy.

Appearance (Post a link): http://orig02.deviantart.net/272e/f/2015/215/8/e/winged_cat_auction2__open__by_dj88-d92y0e3.png (Eyes are seaweed green and minus the necklace)

Other/Questions (Optional): Nopers

Bram246
October 12th, 2016, 12:55 PM
Name: Cavepaw

Personality: very shy and stutters when talking

Appearance (Post a link): blue tom with bright green eyes, wings blue with green tips

Other/Questions (Optional): None

Clearstream
October 12th, 2016, 01:01 PM
You are both accepted.

Clearstream
October 12th, 2016, 08:50 PM
Just a lil bumpity bump.

Shadow
October 12th, 2016, 09:07 PM
Name:Shadeclaw
Personality:mysterious,nice,shy,sarcastic,fun,funn y,caring,and brave
Appearance:an unusually black and white cat with black wings,mussel,ears,paws and tip of tail

Crumbleless
October 12th, 2016, 09:44 PM
Name: Duskflurry

Personality: Duskbreeze is a kind, flirtatious tom. He is a humorous cat, fun to be around. The deputy loves flirting with cats and actually looks forward to having a mate one day. Dusk is a hopeless romantic, but his flirting for now is just for fun. He genuinely likes other cats and thinks everyone deserves to be flirted with and deserves to have fun and feel pretty. Due to his romantic ideals, though, Duskbreeze often flirts with the one specific cat he has a crush on. Duskbreeze is a hard worker and he has a good attention span. Dusk wanted to grow up to be the best warrior possible when he was young and he also wants a family one day. Duskbreeze is a patient cat and rarely gets angry. He is funny and very good at making others laugh. Dusk is also very overprotective, to the point where he can be a bit smothering. The deputy is very talkative and can hold long conversations whether the other cat speaks or not. It's difficult for him to be quiet, but he will be quiet if asked. Dusk is accepting of others' opinions and thoughts, though he makes sure his are heard too. Duskbreeze is a trusting cat, but not gullible. When he is angered, which isn't often, Duskbreeze is a fearsome opponent.

Appearance (Post a link): https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/cd/da/43/cdda437dbba332280366873be9c6a37a.jpg

Other/Questions (Optional): Hoping he gets accepted!

Clearstream
October 13th, 2016, 08:22 AM
Name: Duskflurry

Personality: Duskbreeze is a kind, flirtatious tom. He is a humorous cat, fun to be around. The deputy loves flirting with cats and actually looks forward to having a mate one day. Dusk is a hopeless romantic, but his flirting for now is just for fun. He genuinely likes other cats and thinks everyone deserves to be flirted with and deserves to have fun and feel pretty. Due to his romantic ideals, though, Duskbreeze often flirts with the one specific cat he has a crush on. Duskbreeze is a hard worker and he has a good attention span. Dusk wanted to grow up to be the best warrior possible when he was young and he also wants a family one day. Duskbreeze is a patient cat and rarely gets angry. He is funny and very good at making others laugh. Dusk is also very overprotective, to the point where he can be a bit smothering. The deputy is very talkative and can hold long conversations whether the other cat speaks or not. It's difficult for him to be quiet, but he will be quiet if asked. Dusk is accepting of others' opinions and thoughts, though he makes sure his are heard too. Duskbreeze is a trusting cat, but not gullible. When he is angered, which isn't often, Duskbreeze is a fearsome opponent.

Appearance (Post a link): https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/cd/da/43/cdda437dbba332280366873be9c6a37a.jpg

Other/Questions (Optional): Hoping he gets accepted!

Accepted....BUT. BUT. You said his name is Duskflurry at the top, and Duskbreeze everywhere else. Which is it?

Clearstream
October 13th, 2016, 08:22 AM
Name:Shadeclaw
Personality:mysterious,nice,shy,sarcastic,fun,funn y,caring,and brave
Appearance:an unusually black and white cat with black wings,muzzle,ears,paws and tip of tail

Accepted. :kittyface:

Casual Scribbles
October 13th, 2016, 02:48 PM
(I'll join in a sec, hang on)

Casual Scribbles
October 13th, 2016, 02:57 PM
Name: Eclipsemoon

Personality: Very calm and reserved, usualky keeps quiet, and it takes a lot to get her angry. But be warned, if you do manage to get her angry, it is not a very comfortable situation

Looks: uh, I'll put the picture up when I finish drawing it

Other/Questions (Optional): future mate Duskflurry/breeze?

Rivergold
October 13th, 2016, 03:14 PM
Name: Mousepaw

Personality: tbrped

Appearance (Post a link): http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/freerealmswarriorcats/images/8/88/Ukitah_A_cat_with_wings_by_MutationIvo.png/revision/latest?cb=20140106041805 (She has unusually large wings, but there is already a leader)

Other/Questions (Optional):

Nico, nico, Ni!
October 13th, 2016, 05:48 PM
Name: LostWhisper/CrystalPaw/SpottedDrizzle
Rank: warrior/Apprentice/future Queen, if I can get her a mate.
Perso: TBRP'D
appearance: Lostwhisper-Beautiful Silver and white blind She-cat. CrystalPaw- Pretty Tabby With Dappled Coat. SpottedDrizzle- Tortoiseshell She-cat with unusual Amber Eye, And other pale Blue.

Other/questions?: maybe CavePaw as a Crush of CrystalPaw? Other Than that, Nope!

Casual Scribbles
October 28th, 2016, 05:32 AM
We lost quite literally all of the roleplaying)

Shadow
October 28th, 2016, 06:28 AM
Do I have to redo my form???

Clearstream
October 28th, 2016, 12:29 PM
Well DARN IT. No, no one who was/is already in the clan has to redo their stuff. Continue RPing if you remember where you were.

Casual Scribbles
October 28th, 2016, 07:42 PM
I don't remember where I was...)

Clearstream
October 28th, 2016, 07:43 PM
Oh dear...I don't know where anyone was. I am sorry that I didn't back this thread up. I didn't know of the switch and the post loss when I still had the chance to save it. You guys will have to make due.

Casual Scribbles
October 28th, 2016, 08:23 PM
(Yeah. I'll wait until a couple more people get on)

Starfall
October 30th, 2016, 06:21 PM
Hey whens rosekit gonna be an apprenrice shes old enough.

Shadow
October 30th, 2016, 06:37 PM
So will i,I'm gonna wait till a couple more ppl get on

Rivergold
November 1st, 2016, 02:53 PM
(Mousepaw and Rosecloud here!)

Starfall
November 1st, 2016, 11:24 PM
(Rosekits here!)
Rosekit bounded out of the nursery laughing loudly "maybe today!" She giggled, flexing her cloud like wings, jumping and flapping no them making it a few centimeters above the ground then landing inelegantly. The kit began to roll around, kicking up dust, her feet flailing in the air.

Linykx-Vayathorn
November 2nd, 2016, 02:47 AM
(So far what has been taken in terms of high ranks)

Rivergold
November 2nd, 2016, 07:45 AM
Leader, Medicine cat, (future medicine cat apprentice,) and I think deputy)

Linykx-Vayathorn
November 2nd, 2016, 12:47 PM
(Alright, give me a little while to make a character and I'm in)

Casual Scribbles
November 2nd, 2016, 04:28 PM
Eclipsemoon waited patiently for the apprentice to come out so she could go with him and his mentor into the territory.

Honeykit
November 5th, 2016, 08:16 AM
Name: Sunstrike

Personality: fierce when fighting, calm most times, nice around kits

Appearance: Orange she-cat with light gold belly. Face is Light gold until a faded orange on top of her head. her ear fur is a pale yellow. she has fur tipped ears and a fluffy tail and her eyes are a glowing Yellow Gold. her wings are a mix of gold and orange. her tail is light gold on top and faded orange on bottom.

Other/Questions (Optional): nah

Honeykit
November 19th, 2016, 04:16 PM
bump

CinnamonCookie
November 19th, 2016, 06:22 PM
Name: Graykit
Personality: Sweet, calm, loving
Appearance (Post a link): Has all gray fur exept that the paws are white. She has deep green eyes
Other/Questions (Optional): Nope

Dovekit12
November 20th, 2016, 02:09 PM
Name: Falconpaw

Personality:fun loving, playful, hyper, friendly, very hard to get mad, loves to make friend, wants to be the best warrior ever

Appearance (Post a link):orange with yellow stripes green eyes ( need to finish my drawing

Other/Questions (Optional): (you or the leader will assign her a mentor right)

CinnamonCookie
November 20th, 2016, 06:57 PM
Here's a picture for my charecter, Graykit: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/c7/11/b3/c711b33e035f9a1fd9852c80c6a80332.jpg