PDA

View Full Version : MossFlower's Travels

Calliecat
February 27th, 2017, 02:48 PM
MossFlower trotted through the bracken, long brown tabby tail trailing behind. Her eyes were wide with anxiety and with each pawstep she seemed to expect danger. She pushed into a clearing and, carefully, she sniffed the air, than poked her nose into a small crevasse in the dirt. "Hmm..." She mumbled, putting a paw in then taking it out. "I wonder, is it safe? I hope LongTooth finds it suitable. Now... I wonder, would he like a mouse or vole? Probably a water vole, he always like river prey. But there isn't a river nearby. Great StarClan, I'd get shredded if I didn't get him something he fancies!" She shook her head warily, then added to her thoughts. "I supposed I hear water that way. I'll go check." She then trotted out of the clearing, in the same anxious way as when she came.

Littlelolliepop!

Dreams of forever
February 27th, 2017, 03:50 PM
MossFlower trotted through the bracken, long brown tabby tail trailing behind. Her eyes were wide with anxiety and with each pawstep she seemed to expect danger. She pushed into a clearing and, carefully, she sniffed the air, than poked her nose into a small crevasse in the dirt. "Hmm..." She mumbled, putting a paw in then taking it out. "I wonder, is it safe? I hope LongTooth finds it suitable. Now... I wonder, would he like a mouse or vole? Probably a water vole, he always like river prey. But there isn't a river nearby. Great StarClan, I'd get shredded if I didn't get him something he fancies!" She shook her head warily, then added to her thoughts. "I supposed I hear water that way. I'll go check." She then trotted out of the clearing, in the same anxious way as when she came.

Littlelolliepop!

A small brown calico apprentice shivered in a corner,"Brrr!" She mewed quietly,how old are you child? a general voice in her head asked, about 4 moons I think? she replied,your much to young please be safe I'm always here for you young one she shook the thought away,"But leader made me an apprentice surly I'm not to young!" She said half to herself

Calliecat
February 27th, 2017, 04:02 PM
MossFlower turned her brown head. Green eyes flickered with momentary fear, but realizing that it was just a small kit, padded over and gave the scrap a sniff. "Hello young one." She spoke softly, but there was pain in her eyes. I remember Fernkit. Poor little one, that LongTooth stole her! "It's alright, sweet thing. Why are you so far out into the forest without your mother?" She asked gently, pressing her muzzle to her cheek.
Littlelolliepop!

Dreams of forever
February 27th, 2017, 04:11 PM
MossFlower turned her brown head. Green eyes flickered with momentary fear, but realizing that it was just a small kit, padded over and gave the scrap a sniff. "Hello young one." She spoke softly, but there was pain in her eyes. I remember Fernkit. Poor little one, that LongTooth stole her! "It's alright, sweet thing. Why are you so far out into the forest without your mother?" She asked gently, pressing her muzzle to her cheek.
Littlelolliepop!
The kit backed up its tiny rib cage poking through her thin muddy pelt,"Go away I'll be fine I'm apprentice now!" She hissed trying to look tough

Calliecat
February 28th, 2017, 11:21 AM
“Oh, alright. But I’d be able to catch something for you if you are hungry. Come on over-” She stopped abruptly when a black cat walked into the clearing.
“Here.” She finished. Her tail wrapped around her legs while standing. Her whiskers twitched, and she crouched, avoiding his gaze.
“MossFlower. Sweet, sweet MossFlower.” He cooed, a touch of evil in his voice and a glint in his eyes. “Whose this? I hope you have something for me.”
“H-Hello, LongTooth. I’m sorry. I made a nice cozy bed for you… and… a-and very soon you will h-have s-s… something to eat. This kit… she…. I, um… You see… I-I found her here. I c-couldn’t leave h-her here, could I?” She managed to meow, fear showing in her wide green eyes.
LongTooth let out a mrow of laughter. “MossFlower, MossFlower, MossFlower… we can’t take in little kits like this one… another mouth to feed.”
The brown tabby was terrified. She didn’t reply.
“Remember what happened to Fernkit?” He hissed.
“Yes, sir.” The brown cat m

Dreams of forever
February 28th, 2017, 11:42 AM
“Oh, alright. But I’d be able to catch something for you if you are hungry. Come on over-” She stopped abruptly when a black cat walked into the clearing.
“Here.” She finished. Her tail wrapped around her legs while standing. Her whiskers twitched, and she crouched, avoiding his gaze.
“MossFlower. Sweet, sweet MossFlower.” He cooed, a touch of evil in his voice and a glint in his eyes. “Whose this? I hope you have something for me.”
“H-Hello, LongTooth. I’m sorry. I made a nice cozy bed for you… and… a-and very soon you will h-have s-s… something to eat. This kit… she…. I, um… You see… I-I found her here. I c-couldn’t leave h-her here, could I?” She managed to meow, fear showing in her wide green eyes.
LongTooth let out a mrow of laughter. “MossFlower, MossFlower, MossFlower… we can’t take in little kits like this one… another mouth to feed.”
The brown tabby was terrified. She didn’t reply.
“Remember what happened to Fernkit?” He hissed.
“Yes, sir.” The brown cat m

The coward in the corner,"I'm an apprentice p." She repeated her fur bristling,"I can fend for myself!" She mewed walking away into a bush,he wanted to kill me! I know I did the right thing but that poor cat! The she kit thought curling up her tummy growling,I need food I'm so hungry! She got up shakily and peeked out of the bush,no I can't , she thought

Calliecat
February 28th, 2017, 02:14 PM
LongTooth bared his teeth. "Ha! The little scrap left. Smart enough to know when he's not wanted." The black cat padded off, leaving a relieved look in MossFlower's eyes.

"Poor thing. I'll go hunt and leave some prey out. Probably hungry. And perhaps..." She mumbled. "He can do me a favor." She then wandered off into the bracken.

CinnamonCookie
March 28th, 2017, 03:32 PM
(is this private?)