View Full Version : angles den(marsh) open to all

Static
February 26th, 2017, 03:44 PM
All u have to do to post here is fill out this simple fourm
Name:

savage scar
March 4th, 2017, 05:56 AM
Name: Dusty
Apperence: Pale brown she-cat with long fur and yellow eyes.

Static
March 4th, 2017, 04:14 PM
Name: Dusty
Apperence: Pale brown she-cat with long fur and yellow eyes.
Accepted

Spikes
March 4th, 2017, 04:17 PM
Name: Blitz
Appearance: Very fluffy white tom with yellow eyes

New Adventures
March 5th, 2017, 12:43 AM
Name: Bunny
Appearance: Bunny is a white Japanese bobtail with brown splotches on his right eye, tail, paws, legs, and back. His left eye is milky blue eye and his right crystal blue. He has longer than usual ears compared to breed standards.

Static
March 5th, 2017, 12:06 PM
Accepted

savage scar
March 10th, 2017, 11:52 PM
bump

Static
March 12th, 2017, 04:04 PM
Angel sat on the twolegs fence,looking at the forest a way off.(angel or Marsh.whichever y'all want to call her cause she goes by both)

savage scar
March 18th, 2017, 05:45 PM
Dusty emerged out of her twoleg den, stretching in the early morning sunlight.

Static
March 26th, 2017, 10:09 AM
Dusty emerged out of her twoleg den, stretching in the early morning sunlight.
Marsh looked over the fence and saw dusty."Hi dusty!" She called hopefully.

savage scar
March 29th, 2017, 03:07 AM
Marsh looked over the fence and saw dusty."Hi dusty!" She called hopefully.

"Hello!" She mewed back, smiling at Marsh in a friendly way.

Static
March 31st, 2017, 04:55 PM
"Hello!" She mewed back, smiling at Marsh in a friendly way.
Marsh jumped Frome her fence."Do you wanna hunt in the woods.the part not near the clan territory?" She asked him."I can teach you."

savage scar
April 1st, 2017, 02:04 AM
Marsh jumped Frome her fence."Do you wanna hunt in the woods.the part not near the clan territory?" She asked him."I can teach you."

"I already know how to Hunt, but we can go out if you want?" Dusty suggested, raising up a paw to lick it and put it back down, awaiting an answer.

Static
April 1st, 2017, 10:49 AM
"I already know how to Hunt, but we can go out if you want?" Dusty suggested, raising up a paw to lick it and put it back down, awaiting an answer.
Marsh nodded eagerly."Okay!"

savage scar
April 2nd, 2017, 05:21 AM
Marsh nodded eagerly."Okay!"

Dusty waved his tail and cheered "come on! Let's go then." She jumped up onto the fence and urged on March eagerly.

Static
April 2nd, 2017, 12:25 PM
Dusty waved his tail and cheered "come on! Let's go then." She jumped up onto the fence and urged on March eagerly.
Marsh followed eagerly."Maby we can catch a badger!"

savage scar
April 3rd, 2017, 01:54 AM
Marsh followed eagerly."Maby we can catch a badger!"

"Haha, we would be ripped apart by one of those." Dusty stated as she strolled further into the forest.

Static
April 6th, 2017, 10:55 AM
"Haha, we would be ripped apart by one of those." Dusty stated as she strolled further into the forest.
"Not if I'm with you." Marsh boasted.
(Gonna make a thread for the mini forest.I'll mention you)

savage scar
April 6th, 2017, 11:21 PM
"Not if I'm with you." Marsh boasted.
(Gonna make a thread for the mini forest.I'll mention you)

Dusty just rolled her yellow eyes and continued on, her paws barely making a sound as she walked along. Her mouth was slightly open to taste the air and any prey that could come along her path. (Okay)

Static
April 15th, 2017, 02:14 PM
Dusty just rolled her yellow eyes and continued on, her paws barely making a sound as she walked along. Her mouth was slightly open to taste the air and any prey that could come along her path. (Okay)
Marsh walked past the scent line that marked the territory around her den."OK.this is where all of the prey is!" She said excitedly.(go to marshes mini forest now)

savage scar
April 16th, 2017, 12:32 AM
Marsh walked past the scent line that marked the territory around her den."OK.this is where all of the prey is!" She said excitedly.(go to marshes mini forest now)

(I'm already there, I'm waiting for you)