PDA

View Full Version : Mate for Badgersong

The Cannibal
October 11th, 2016, 04:39 PM
Alright well, my lovely character Badgersong (http://kaytlynb.wixsite.com/mycharacters/badgersong) needs a new mate because the last one went inactive/wasn't very active from the start. All of his info is in that link/on my charrie site so give him a look and make sure your character is compatible with him. And I also ask that you please be an active rper, don't apply just to apply, I'm not doing this just to fill character spots, I'm doing this so I have an opportunity to roleplay this character in a relationship. Anyways, thank you, I'll be choosing either tomorrow at this same time, or Thursday! Down below are the forms! (That I totally stole from Echo :heartbounce:)

Form With no Link:
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Activity Level:
Rp Sample:

Form With Link:
Name/Link:
Activity Level:
Rp Sample:

monfang
October 11th, 2016, 04:50 PM
Form With Link:
Name/Link: Gneissclaw (http://cross2heaven.wixsite.com/mysite/gneissclaw)
Activity Level: 9/10
Rp Sample:
Gneissclaw walked the territory and drank from the water. Stonewillow leaped beside her and drank as well, and Gneiss smiled. With a soft smile, she pushed the warrior in, and Stonewillow screamed as she fell into the water. Gneiss shook her head and walked off. "Stupid molly!" Stone called. Gneissclaw rolled her eyes. "Stupid kit.." she muttered. "Get serious for once!" she called, and padded to a tree, which she climbed and rested on the branch and sighed, watching the sun set.

patroclus
October 12th, 2016, 09:08 AM
name; lilaclight
gender; female
age; 31 moons
personality; lilaclight is a free-spirited and confident warrior who is completely sure of what she wants and isn't afraid to take it. The she cat is relatively laid back and easy going, to the point where she may allow herself to be walked over or used for another cats gain. This naivety can often translate to blind loyalty as she often believes everything that another says, never taking the time to fact check their promises. lilaclight wishes to see the best in others and can often blind herself to the wrongs that are being done. however, at times lilaclight can be stubborn and hardheaded, unable to shake a certain idea from her mind. Not one for excess movement, lilaclight does not shy away from lounging around camp rather than doing her duties. She doesn't appose them, per say, the warrior just enjoys the company of her clan mates over the seriousness of patrols. Childish and goofy, lilaclight prizes fun over everything else. She is eager to play silly games with others and doesn't always know when to take things seriously. This can be dangerous to the she cat, as she often rushes head first into everything and can be naive about the dangers of clan life.
appearance; here (http://68.media.tumblr.com/ffff84ec5139bc5719f6a92e72dabc75/tumblr_nyyhowswj81u34fyoo1_1280.png)
activity level; 7-8/10
rp sample; ya know :^)

jaymoon
October 12th, 2016, 09:26 AM
Name:darkmoon \ cindertail
Personality:super nice some times shy reddy to fight when she needs to \ very quiet nice and helpful
Appearance:dark black fur and dark green eyes\silver fur light green eyes
Activity Level:1000000000000000000
Rp Sample: do I have to\ do I hlaf to

The Cannibal
October 12th, 2016, 01:59 PM
Name:darkmoon \ cindertail
Personality:super nice some times shy reddy to fight when she needs to \ very quiet nice and helpful
Appearance:dark black fur and dark green eyes\silver fur light green eyes
Activity Level:1000000000000000000
Rp Sample: do I have to\ do I hlaf to
Sorry, but yes you must, I haven't rped with you so I'd like to see a sample of how you rp, it'll affect my decision in the end!