PDA

View Full Version : Hoot's Island (PM to Join)

RAT KING
February 25th, 2017, 03:34 PM
Ah, Hoot's territory. It's a lonely place, even for a cat like him. Hoot, is a white Persian cat, a former kittypet. His territory consists of a small, rocky outcropping in the center of a small lake. There is a small tunnel on this outcropping that runs underneath the pond and onto the land surrounding it. The rocks that he resides on are preyless, so he has to survive off fish that he catches.

Currently, the white persian was perched on top of one of the tallest rock on his little island, it was sheer and unsteady, but it gave him a nice overlook of the area around the pond. The pink collar he wore seemed choking, as it was getting small for him. He had left his twolegs only a few moons beforehand, but he had gotten his collar as a kit. He was only thirteen moons old, a little over a year, but he was in no way experienced when it came to surviving properly in the wild.

He shifted his paws against the stone, a few bits crumbling away into the water making a small splashing sound. The water rippled across the otherwise glassy surface. He twitched his whiskers; This could scare his only easily accessed prey away from his home. He hated swimming, but he had chosen this place for it's safety. He could be paranoid of wild cats, even if he was slowly learning to be one. It was his hope to one day join a group of some kind, but he had not yet reached his own standards. He greatly feared becoming a burden.

The wind began to pick up, making the leaves shuffle on the trees around his pond, and waves formed in the murky water around him. Rain began to fall lightly, clinging to the long-furred cat. He shifted his fluffy paws in discomfort as he jumped down onto a smooth plate of slate. He trotted to the side and slipped underneath it, as it was propped up on a jagged stone. This was his den, a small dip in the ground under a rock. It was cramped, but it kept the rain out.

Static
February 25th, 2017, 03:54 PM
A grey and white she cat tried to find a place to shelter Frome the rain."hello?is anybody there?"she asked,smelling hoot but still not knowing where the scent was.

RAT KING
February 25th, 2017, 03:59 PM
A grey and white she cat tried to find a place to shelter Frome the rain."hello?is anybody there?"she asked,smelling hoot but still not knowing where the scent was.
The white tom's ears pricked at the sound. He squeezed himself out of his den and scrambled onto the jagged rocks. His eyes widened at the sight of another cat. His whiskers drooped slightly. "I am!" He called as loud as he could. Now, this tom couldn't be called handsome, with a flat face and pale green eyes, more...Beautiful, as he was very feminine looking, with his fluffy fur and pink collar.

Static
February 25th, 2017, 04:01 PM
Lace looked at the white cat thankfully.she was wet Frome swimming and cold Frome rain."is there a place I can stay?"she called back to the Tom,stepping a little closer. "weird.the cat smells like a male but looks like a girl..." she thought,a bit curious now

RAT KING
February 25th, 2017, 04:10 PM
Lace looked at the white cat thankfully.she was wet Frome swimming and cold Frome rain."is there a place I can stay?"she called back to the Tom,stepping a little closer. "weird.the cat smells like a male but looks like a girl..." she thought,a bit curious now
"I suppose you could squeeze into my den if ya like, but you might have to do a bit of swimming," he called. He twitched his whiskers. "Though it might be a cramped," he warned after a moment. He shook out his long pelt as to dispel the water.

Static
February 25th, 2017, 04:15 PM
"I suppose you could squeeze into my den if ya like, but you might have to do a bit of swimming," he called. He twitched his whiskers. "Though it might be a cramped," he warned after a moment. He shook out his long pelt as to dispel the water.
Lace nodded."if it's okay with you.anything to get out of the rain."lace said

RAT KING
February 25th, 2017, 04:25 PM
He dipped his head and slipped back out of sight, as to rearrange the ferns in his den.