PDA

View Full Version : Japan

shark sailor
October 11th, 2016, 03:58 PM
Frosty, Blue and a few others come and rejoin this mystical rp :D
(My charries: Natsumi Hamada, Takehiko Hamada, Koga, and Kena Hatani (the Hanyou :3))

:blue:
October 11th, 2016, 04:02 PM
(( Who did I have again? Oh yea, Hoshi Kasane, Amercia, Britan, and Japan XD ))

shark sailor
October 11th, 2016, 04:05 PM
(Yep and I ship Japan and Kena XD)

October 11th, 2016, 04:16 PM
(Yep and I ship Japan and Kena XD)

((And I'm fine with it XD))

shark sailor
October 11th, 2016, 04:18 PM
(XD Anywho, rp :D) Kena woke up a bit later, and slipped away. She sat down in a tree and stared at the sky, tail flickering.

shark sailor
October 13th, 2016, 05:10 PM
Boop

October 13th, 2016, 05:30 PM
Japan looked up at Kena, her short hair swaying back and forth calmly as she looked at the Hanyou, her face pretty much blank, though a small smile was on her her lips, while Amercia was making fun of Britan, who was shaking in annoyance, Hoshi glancing around quietly, a small smile on her face

shark sailor
October 13th, 2016, 05:33 PM
Takehiko was doing tricks with a trail of fire. "You're alone, you're on your own, so what? Have you gone blind? Have you forgotten what you have and what is yours? Glass half empty, glass half full, well either way you won't be going thirsty. Count your blessings not your flaws." Kena sang quietly.

October 13th, 2016, 05:39 PM
Hoshi glanced at Takeh, smiling happily, Japan leaned against the tree, her kimono swaying back and forth in a breeze happily

shark sailor
October 13th, 2016, 05:43 PM
Takehiko smiled and stood up, picking up two strands of fire and made them into cool shapes- once making a heart-. Kena smiled as she watched, blue eyes reflecting the fire.

shark sailor
December 16th, 2016, 03:39 PM
(=I)

December 16th, 2016, 03:54 PM
Takehiko smiled and stood up, picking up two strands of fire and made them into cool shapes- once making a heart-. Kena smiled as she watched, blue eyes reflecting the fire.

Hoishi looked at the fire, her manga close to her chest as she looked at Takehiko, "That's pretty," she said softly, a smile on her lips, pigtails brushing against her back as she looked at the boy

shark sailor
December 16th, 2016, 04:10 PM
Takehiko smiled. "Thanks." He pointed both hands at the fire and it raised to the sky, forming a dragon.

"Not bad." Lost admitted, appearing out of nowhere and sitting next to Britain.
(Isle of The Lost/Aurodon?)

December 16th, 2016, 04:59 PM
Britan almost screamed when Lost appeared next to her, dark green eyes wide for a moment, before she looked back at Takehiko, and nodding, despite wanting to disagree with Lost, pushing her glasses up on her nose, the light from the fire hiding her blush, hair brushing against her back, while Hoishi nodded, smiling at Takehiko, sitting in the grass calmly, hair quivering over her eyes, the blue strands quivering around her eyes

shark sailor
December 16th, 2016, 05:08 PM
Takehiko guided the dragon around and Kena yelped as it flew right by her head, singing some of her brown hair.

"Sorry, did I scare you, Miss?" Lost asked Britain and smiled.

December 16th, 2016, 05:20 PM
"N-No, Not at all!" Britan quickly covered up Her embarrassment with a straight face, so she almost looked like she normally did again, green orbs calm

shark sailor
December 16th, 2016, 07:17 PM
Lost snuck a kiss on Britain's cheek. "Just making sure." He said before standing up and sitting down again beside Takehiko.

December 16th, 2016, 07:25 PM
"E-Eh...?" Britan was taken by suprise, "Baka..." she muttered under her breath, pigtails quivering against her back as she managed to narrow her eyes in a glare, saying nothing else, clasping her manic wand tightly in her right hand, trying to keep her breathing even, America smirking as she looked at Britan from the branches of a tree, Japan keeping a straight face the entire time as she looked around, while Hoishi watched Lost quietly, a small smile still on her face as she looked at the two boys

shark sailor
December 16th, 2016, 07:29 PM
"Hey, Takehiko. Watch this." Lost said, raising his hand a gray dust flew form it, falling into the fire and it swirled up, spreading out like huge wings. If you looked closely you could see the face of an eagle.

December 16th, 2016, 07:40 PM
Hoishi stared at the dust, suddenly feeling as if her own power was sorta useless, considering that she could easily doom the entire world if she did the wrong thing and summoned an antagonist from anything, she wanted to move, but didn't know what excuse to use, so she was trying to keep her face straight, teal hair quivering as she moved, getting on her feet, though she did nothing else, her manga in her hand tightly, though she didn't know what she would use it for, biting her lip

(( I got a really weird idea typing this and I don't even really know anymore XD ))

shark sailor
December 16th, 2016, 07:43 PM
Takehiko looked at Hoshi. "Ok?"

December 16th, 2016, 07:49 PM
"E-Eh?" Hoshi blinked, sounding almost like an anime schoolgirl, to her own anger, "Y-Yeah, I'm fine," she stammered, smiling weakly as she looked over at him, her hair brushing against her back as she looked at him, hugging the manga close to her chest, her eyes staring at the ground, there was no way she was going to confess how she felt, even if she wanted to, her teal orbs dim as she watched the ground

shark sailor
December 16th, 2016, 08:12 PM
Takehiko frowned and stood up, hugging Hoshi. "You can tell me anything, kay?"

December 16th, 2016, 08:30 PM
"O-Okay," Hoishi was still stammering, and it was all she could not to to blush, her teal eyes looking at the ground, though she was smiling, her hair wavering around the orbs, as much as she wanted to walk away, and just let her jealousy overtake her for awhile, a part of her wouldn't let her, and it kept her here, a thin smile on her lips, and pink cheeks that were the only signs that she was blushing

shark sailor
December 16th, 2016, 09:44 PM
Takehiko kissed the top of Hoshi's head and blushed.
(Seriously though, can you post on our decadents rp XD)

December 17th, 2016, 01:58 AM
(( I CANT FIND IT WHEN I LOOK FOR IT XD ))

Hoishi turned a bright shade of red, as much as she had feelings for Takehiko, her face became red every time she got close enough, her cheeks were a mix of embarrassment and a weird feeling she didn't know how to discribe, a small smile on her face

judas
December 17th, 2016, 07:59 AM
I think I joined this a while ago ^^ Can I join back in?))

shark sailor
December 17th, 2016, 03:51 PM
(( I CANT FIND IT WHEN I LOOK FOR IT XD ))

Hoishi turned a bright shade of red, as much as she had feelings for Takehiko, her face became red every time she got close enough, her cheeks were a mix of embarrassment and a weird feeling she didn't know how to discribe, a small smile on her face
(Sure
and Blue, I'll send you a link, k?)
Takehiko smiled.

shark sailor
December 17th, 2016, 03:52 PM
(http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=905&highlight=Isle+Lost)

December 17th, 2016, 04:04 PM
Hoishi tried to hide her red face, watching the ground instead of Takehiko, as much as she wanted to be alone at the time, contemplate how she felt at the time, and why she felt so useless, though she could tell that it wouldn't be easy to be alone for awhile, her hair brushing against her shoulders as she stared at the ground

shark sailor
December 17th, 2016, 04:06 PM
Takehiko smiled broader and fell backwards, dragging down Hoshi with him.

December 17th, 2016, 04:16 PM
"E-eh?" Hoishi tried not to scream, her eyes wide, her hair flying out behind her as she was pulled down, Not knowing what to do, an awkward smile on her face, eyes wide

shark sailor
December 17th, 2016, 04:17 PM
Takehiko now laid in the grass, his arms still wrapped around Hoshi and he was laughing.

December 17th, 2016, 04:23 PM
Hoishi was red in the face, though she giggled softly, a weak smile crossing her lips, gradually growing bigger as she looked at him, a smile on her face

shark sailor
December 17th, 2016, 04:25 PM
Takehiko yawned and closed his eyes.

December 17th, 2016, 04:31 PM
He must be getting tired... Hoishi noticed, rolling off of Takehiko and laying next to him, a small smile on her face, staring at the sky quietly

shark sailor
December 17th, 2016, 04:34 PM
A few minutes later Takehiko was laying on his side, fast asleep.

December 17th, 2016, 04:44 PM
Hoishi sat up, looking up at the stars, before sitting up, leaving her manga behind, and walking away from the camp, she wasn't expecting to be gone for too long, her teal hair wavering behind her as she walked deeper into the woods, her footsteps light on the ground as she looked back and forth

shark sailor
December 17th, 2016, 04:50 PM
Kena watched her go with a quizzical look.

December 17th, 2016, 04:58 PM
Hoishi had felt someone looking at her, so she kept walking until she had come to a clearing, she sat in the middle, staring at the sky, How did I get here again? her head throbbed, I just...came along, as far as I remember.... she sighed, the girl, who had been named after the stars in the sky, giving off a faint glow, just like the stars, though she didn't know, watching the sky, her teal eyes clouded over with anger, along with many other emotions

shark sailor
December 17th, 2016, 05:07 PM
Kena sighed.

December 17th, 2016, 05:16 PM
Starting to sing under her breath, Hoishi stared at the sky, her eyes now glazed over with tears for some reason, her hands clenched in fists at her sides, "I just wish I was more useful..." she muttered under her breath, stopping the song and just staring at the night sky, quiet, as if she expected an answer of some kind, though she really didn't