PDA

View Full Version : I think I can!/Join us and no cat will come to harm (Finder!)

NightWarrior4Life
February 25th, 2017, 07:21 AM
Swiftheart Spirited Darkness starfall

This plot involves ShineFlower (me), Phantom- (Spirited darkness), Cayoteheart (Swiftheart) and Dovecloud (Starfall)

So here's a little backstory...ShineKit and her siblings Gleamkit and AcornKit were formerly rogues born to the now ThunderClan warriors HarmonyBlade and VelvetNight. After they were left on WindClan territory in leaf-bare their now adoptive mother StormTail, came to the rescue and took them into the clan.
While here, they got in trouble a couple of times. ShineKit was wandering around the nursery looking for friends when she saw (an open RP) a lone kit who was in a particularly bad mood. This was Phantomkit, a silver calico kit. The two didn't get along well at first but Phantomkit reluctantly agreed to befriend the curious grey kitten. When ShineKit heard her friend complaining about her over protective and annoying mother, ShineKit came to the rescue and offered to help Phantomkit sneak out into the territory.
Now apprentices, ShinePaw comes across a rather fascinating apprentice Tom named Cayotepaw. At first, they do not get along either but with a little sweet talking, ShinePaw, managed to find a way into his heart.
ShinePaw was always slightly behind in her training because as a kit, she almost froze to death at 2 moons old but she was eager to become a better learner. She soon noticed that Cayotepaw, soon Cayoteheart, was making excellent progress and was the strongest apprentice in the den. She risked her life and asked him how he did it and he replied "meet me in the territory." So the next evening, she went to see him, at sunset. He told her that his mentor was different to all the other warriors. His mentor was one of the strongest. His mentor showed him new and strange ways of fighting. "And they come from a different clan, too." He added "there are plenty. Would you like me to show you one day? And maybe you can have a better mentor too!" And whispered.

Moons later, ShineFlower became Cayoteheart's mate. Little did she know he had a master plan. When She told Phantom- about her being mates with a bad Tom, Phantom- took the opportunity and mocked ShineFlower, saying she wasn't smart or brave enough to be worthy of his love. So ShineFlower set out to prove her wrong by granting Phantom-'s lifelong wish...to kill her mother Dovecloud.

PART 1
The day came when ShineFlower had to do what she had to do. She lead Dovecloud out to an isolated place on the moor, Phantom- staying close behind to see the proof for herself. ShineFlower startedup a conversation with the she-cat trying to distract her for as long as possible, until nightfall. Then the two got aggressive and argued. ShineFlower leaped, afraid that Dovecloud might attack her first. Adrenalin rushing, the pressure was on. She had to win this fight. She unsheathed her claws and scratched Dovecloud across the face, oblivious to how hard she was actually doing it. ShineFlower was thrown off just before Dovecloud dropped dead to the ground. It was an accident. She didn't mean to kill her like that. She approached Phantom- who was hiding in the bush, horrified. They only exchanged a few words, promising not to tell then never really talked again. CAT 1 & 2 find Dovecloud's body and bury her. They also tell BlazingStar and the rest of the camp that she is dead

PART 2
Rumours start spreading through camp and soon Phantom- is suspected. She is interrogated by Multiple cats. Despite not giving anything away about her mother's death, she was still punished severely. ShineFlower was in her den that night. She felt extremely guilty. She had nightmares about the sake forest. They visited her, telling her to kill more cats in order to keep the secret safe. But she couldn't do it. ShineFlower feels she must tell someone and the cat she can trust the most was Cayoteheart. He was with the DF too. Days later, she becomes pregnant with his kits. He avoids her when she desperately needs help. She saw the Dark forest again, they told her she could become a more powerful warrior like Cayoteheart had promised when they were apprentices. She told them all about him avoiding her and that she was with kits. They listened. "Join us and no cat close to you will come to harm!" They said "we'll even get revenge on Cayoteheart for you." She agreed, reluctantly. They broke their promise and made her life a misery

PART 3
Strange things start happening around camp, after Cayoteheart is severely beaten up by DF CATS. APPRENTICE 1 & 2 have brought back a couple of days they found. Despite burying them, they get sick as do others. Some cats also go missing or die but from unknown reasons. All because of the DF. Now they question ShineFlower but cannot link her to any of the strange happenings. Eventually, she confronts the DF and never returns, much to her dismay, she is still haunted by these events forever. Shortly after kitting, having one kit; Lightkit, She and her siblings decide to trek to ThunderClan to be reunited with their long forgotten parents. Unfortunately, only Acornflame and ShineFlower make it as Gleamrose was put into a coma a few days before, dying moments before ShineFlower and her brother set out. She forever blames the DF for making her who she is today yet cats are still dying because of her.

CATS NEEDED
APPRENTICE 1 & 2-THEY WILL BRING BACK THE RATS AND WILL BE THE FIRST TO BECOME ILL. YOU DECIDE WHETHER THEY LIVE OR DIE. THEY CAN ALSO BE ON THE PATROL WITH CAT 1 & 2.

CAT 1 & 2-THEY WILL FIND AND BURY DOVECLOUD'S BODY AND TELL THE LEADER AND CLAN ABOUT WHAT HAS HAPPENED. YOU MAY ALSO DECIDE WHETHER THEY FALL ILL AND/OR DIE OR NOT.

DF CATS- THESE ARE THE CATS THAT SPEAK TO HER IN HER DREAMS, BEAT UP CAYOTEHEART AND ALSO MAKE CATS "DISAPPEAR" THEY ALSO GIVE THE RATS TO THE APPRENTICES. YOU MAY ALSO FIGHT WITH GLEAMROSE AND PUT HER IN A COMA IF YOU'D LIKE.

CATS WHO INTERROGATE THE TWO- BE VICIOUS AND ANGRY. YOU ARE DETERMINED TO FIND OUT WHO IS TRYING TO DESTROY YOUR CLAN.

Static
February 25th, 2017, 11:20 AM
K.just member he is evilllllllllll(lightning strikes)

NightWarrior4Life
February 25th, 2017, 11:29 AM
K.just member he is evilllllllllll(lightning strikes)
That's the whole point MUHAHAHAHA ;)

NightWarrior4Life
June 19th, 2017, 02:07 PM
Swiftheart Skelly starfall I wanna check you guys are still on board with a this (obviously, skelly cause phantom is part of another plot I will change some things) also Suspiciousmindz do I have your approval for this plot?

Static
June 19th, 2017, 02:33 PM
I'm still in on it.Im trying to contact cayote paws mentor and see if it's OK with her but I can't rember to person who roleplayed the mentor so I might have to get a new one.could u put it with the cats needed maby?

Starfall
June 19th, 2017, 05:02 PM
im still on board, but sagie and i came up with a plot for dove and gorse, so i would like to ask that her death gets delayed a bit,i will tell you when she is allowed to be killed. Hope tjis doesnt co.plicate things

SuspiciousMindz
June 19th, 2017, 08:09 PM
Random Melody Zero to Hero
Plots like these need to be approved by the clan leaders first before you post them. Random Melody must approve of your cats coming back to Thunderclan as I have to approve of this even happening. Also, seeing that cats are getting sick, Zero To Hero must approve of this too considering people are going to want their cats to see Surgestorm. More than just a few cats by the looks of it.
I'll let it slide this time -- so I guess it can happen -- but always double-check before you post things like this.

NightWarrior4Life
June 20th, 2017, 10:00 AM
Random Melody Zero to Hero
Plots like these need to be approved by the clan leaders first before you post them. Random Melody must approve of your cats coming back to Thunderclan as I have to approve of this even happening. Also, seeing that cats are getting sick, Zero To Hero must approve of this too considering people are going to want their cats to see Surgestorm. More than just a few cats by the looks of it.
I'll let it slide this time -- so I guess it can happen -- but always double-check before you post things like this.
Oh okay...I won't ask them until I've changed it all and made the final decision. (due to some characters being part of other plots, I need to change this entire plot but it will still have a similar storyline)

NightWarrior4Life
June 20th, 2017, 10:01 AM
I'm still in on it.Im trying to contact cayote paws mentor and see if it's OK with her but I can't rember to person who roleplayed the mentor so I might have to get a new one.could u put it with the cats needed maby?
Check the WindClan ceremonies thread in RP resources or the WindClan Breezerock and find cayotepaw's ceremony.

NightWarrior4Life
June 20th, 2017, 10:02 AM
im still on board, but sagie and i came up with a plot for dove and gorse, so i would like to ask that her death gets delayed a bit,i will tell you when she is allowed to be killed. Hope tjis doesnt co.plicate things

It's fine. I have to rewrite the thing anyway due to phantom being part of another plot.