PDA

View Full Version : What's up peeps

silver.compass
February 25th, 2017, 03:50 AM
Hey guys!
You can call me Silver or Silv, unless you come up with a better name for me. I was a member on AWRP for 3 years under the name nommynoodle/nomstar (don't know if any of you were ever on there). I am a self-diagnosed Aspie, so sorry in advance if what I say seems awkward or offensive as sometimes I struggle to tell what others may perceive my words as.

I am a digital artist/graphic designer, and I do enjoy drawing very much. I also love writing, reading, gaming and playing with my two dogs. I'm super excited to rp on here and can't wait to get started!

Spikes
February 25th, 2017, 03:53 AM
Hey guys!
You can call me Silver or Silv, unless you come up with a better name for me. I was a member on AWRP for 3 years under the name nommynoodle/nomstar (don't know if any of you were ever on there). I am a self-diagnosed Aspie, so sorry in advance if what I say seems awkward or offensive as sometimes I struggle to tell what others may perceive my words as.

I am a digital artist/graphic designer, and I do enjoy drawing very much. I also love writing, reading, gaming and playing with my two dogs. I'm super excited to rp on here and can't wait to get started!
Is this another Australian user I sense?
Welcome to wco!

savage scar
February 25th, 2017, 06:06 PM
Hey guys!

Oh hello! You're Aussie correct? cool Welcome to WCO!!!

Ludicrous Lunacy
February 25th, 2017, 06:07 PM
Hey guys!

Welcome to wco!
:wave5: