PDA

View Full Version : GUYS!!! I'M BACK AND I'M SO SORRY!!

Frost
February 24th, 2017, 08:37 PM
Omg guys! Remember me? Frost? Not Frostybro but Frost? The one that played Swiftpaw in Dayclan? The one who literally only did anything on the other rp forum? I'M BACK FOR GOOD.

for those of you that remember me, I apologize. I stepped away because I was unable to rp here since when I made a finder thread I literally got 0 responses on all of them which meant I was unable to rp a character. So I was forced to go away. I felt like no one wanted me here so I left. But then I remembered this place and missed it. So here I am. I pray I'm not ignored completely this time around. Otherwise I'll have to leave forever. No matter how much I miss this site.

Wolvesregion
February 24th, 2017, 08:40 PM
Omg guys! Remember me? Frost? Not Frostybro but Frost? The one that played Swiftpaw in Dayclan? The one who literally only did anything on the other rp forum? I'M BACK FOR GOOD.

for those of you that remember me, I apologize. I stepped away because I was unable to rp here since when I made a finder thread I literally got 0 responses on all of them which meant I was unable to rp a character. So I was forced to go away. I felt like no one wanted me here so I left. But then I remembered this place and missed it. So here I am. I pray I'm not ignored completely this time around. Otherwise I'll have to leave forever. No matter how much I miss this site.
I missed you! I hope u remember me..... We used to rp in other threads and pm... Well welcome back! :grouphug2:

Mousy
February 24th, 2017, 08:41 PM

I REMEMBER YOU! REMEMBER ME?

Frost
February 24th, 2017, 08:42 PM
YESSS BY MY WARRIOR ANCESTORS I MISSED YOU BOTH!!!

Mousy
February 24th, 2017, 08:45 PM
YESSS BY MY WARRIOR ANCESTORS I MISSED YOU BOTH!!!
I'm so sorry I had to leave. I left before you, right? I got grounded from WCO for a while..

Frost
February 24th, 2017, 08:55 PM
Hey I have a plot idea you two. Pm me

Fawn
February 24th, 2017, 11:27 PM
Welcome back!

Gusty
February 26th, 2017, 10:46 AM
Frost HEYYYYYY my friend!:3

judas
February 26th, 2017, 11:51 AM

Do you remember me? :waaah:
My Roleplaying has gotten a lot better x3

Zan Partizanne
March 7th, 2017, 05:11 AM
Didnt you rp on the 5 with us?,And Welcome back

Teggy
March 7th, 2017, 08:34 AM
Didnt you rp on the 5 with us?,And Welcome back
no thats Frosty, this isnt the Frost we know

Zan Partizanne
March 7th, 2017, 08:47 AM
oh

¤Insert_User_Name¤
March 7th, 2017, 08:54 AM
Welcome back!!! :3

Ludicrous Lunacy
March 7th, 2017, 08:57 AM
YEYYYY WB
Frost
D'ya remember me? "Moose", as I might've been known?

monfang
March 7th, 2017, 09:38 AM

fROST BAB