PDA

View Full Version : Hello, I'm new...

Birdsong374
February 24th, 2017, 03:00 PM
Hello!, I'm Birdsong, but everyone calls me Bird.
I was formally a very active member of the moonrise site, if anyone knew that place. When they shut down, I just stopped roleplaying, but I need it!!! lol
I've been looking everywhere for a good warriors forum, so I'm checking you guys out! I'm a stickler for activity, so let me know what this place is about!!!
-Bird

February 24th, 2017, 03:03 PM
Welcome, welcome!! I hope you enjoy it here! WCO (Warrior Cats Online) is quite active, and most (if not all) of the members are friendly and welcoming! If you need any help, almost anyone will help you, myself included!

Birdsong374
February 24th, 2017, 03:17 PM
Well thank you Fawn!!! It's lovely to meet you!

|+sari+|
February 24th, 2017, 03:25 PM
Hello!, I'm Birdsong, but everyone calls me Bird.
I was formally a very active member of the moonrise site, if anyone knew that place. When they shut down, I just stopped roleplaying, but I need it!!! lol
I've been looking everywhere for a good warriors forum, so I'm checking you guys out! I'm a stickler for activity, so let me know what this place is about!!!
-Bird

Welcome to Warrior Cats Online, usually known as just WCO!!! You will love it here, I am sure! Let me warn you, it can get pretty rough, but you'll see what I mean eventually! :P

It truly is a friendly communittee here!!! I'll send you a Friend Request. If you Accept, I'll be able to help you much more easily, since you'll be able to reach me! I hope you'll enjoy it here as much as I do!!! ^~^

SuspiciousMindz
February 25th, 2017, 02:39 AM
Welcome! :love4:

savage scar
February 25th, 2017, 06:05 PM
Welcome to WCO!!!

Honey
February 26th, 2017, 06:31 PM
Hi, I'm also new. I also used to roleplay but then stopped. So, welcome!:wave5: