PDA

View Full Version : Dusk Flls on SkyClan 2; Return of The False King

monfang
February 22nd, 2017, 10:48 PM
"N-No?" the words passed by him, and as they did something snapped. "No! Do you not know who I am! I am Onyx!" he snarled. "You wait! Soon you'll bow before me begging for mercy!" he snarled, and with that, bounded of home. To the Syndicate.

"IIIII'M BAAAAAACK!!!"

Onyx has regained his memory, and now he is out for blood and number. His reign will return. But first he wants revenge. So he returns to SkyClan and kills a few cats and becoming more blood thirsty as he does, making him remember more and more. The False King will get his throne.
(TFK if you read it all)

~roles~
cats killed
Cat to welcome him back into the syndicate
Cat to be the first to face him in DS

Form~
Name
Looks
PPD
RP example(must have! Pls use a spoiler to save space!)

Fel
February 22nd, 2017, 10:55 PM
Name; lillith
Gender; molly
Role; ds cat he faces
Looks; ref pics + personality found here (http://fenic.weebly.com/lillith.html)
PPD; 4.90
RP example;

"Pyre...paw? You're an apprentice too?" Rabbitpaw piped up, her fur relaxing as the stranger revealed himself to be a fellow cat- she'd been ready to attack for a few seconds, but now she didn't think it was necessary. "That's awesome- the name's Rabbitpaw!" She grinned, bright eyes gleaming as she talked to the Shadowclan cat, unaware of his affiliations with the rival clan. The setting of her kithood didn't leave her with a lot of time to make friends- her mother and siblings were gone, but she didn't exactly know them long enough to miss them as much as the rest of her family did. "I never got many chances to make friends- really, I'm only close to my dad and my sister- so it's nice to meet you!" She exclaimed, excited to be meeting somebody new.
Rabbitpaw talked first and thought later- it never even crossed her mind how she was across the border, seeing as she hadn't learned anything related to scent markers yet from her mentor. She was too curious to worry about possible dangers, not when there was so much to do and what seemed like not enough time to do it. Her tail flicked behind her in a surge of energy as she stopped talking, beginning to settle down for a second and sit in the territory, a bit tired out from her long walk. She was happy to meet a new friend, but everybody needs to rest eventually.

wren
February 23rd, 2017, 03:38 AM
Name
Ajax

Role
Cat who welcomes onyx back.
He's part of onyx's little groupie XD

Looks
http://www.catsinn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/KinkedTail.jpg

PPD

RP example
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21&page=6

dino.
February 23rd, 2017, 05:56 AM
"N-No?" the words passed by him, and as they did something snapped. "No! Do you not know who I am! I am Onyx!" he snarled. "You wait! Soon you'll bow before me begging for mercy!" he snarled, and with that, bounded of home. To the Syndicate.

"IIIII'M BAAAAAACK!!!"

Onyx has regained his memory, and now he is out for blood and number. His reign will return. But first he wants revenge. So he returns to SkyClan and kills a few cats and becoming more blood thirsty as he does, making him remember more and more. The False King will get his throne.
(TFK if you read it all)

~roles~
cats killed
Cat to welcome him back into the syndicate
Cat to be the first to face him in DS

Form~
Name
Looks
PPD
RP example(must have! Pls use a spoiler to save space!)
Name: Slash
Role: DS cat who welcomes him back
Looks: http://manchesterinklink.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Dolce-is-already-missing-one-eye-so-its-imperative-that-doctors-be-able-to-save-his-remaining-eye-credit-MSPCA-Angell.jpg
PPD: 35.80
Larkcry blinked down at the kit in front of him, surprised. "What are you doing out here?" he asked. The kit's only reply was a small mewl. The young kit looked about a half moon old, barely out of his nest. What's he doing all the way out here? he wondered. He checked over the kit, and scent of rogue hit his nostrils, making him recoil. Ugh! He smells like crowfood! Scrunching up his nose, he leaned closer. He couldn't see any scratches or cuts, so he figured the kit was fine, maybe just hungry. He was just left here, he thought. What kind of mother would do that? Well, I can't worry about that now. I need to get him into camp. The kit was a small, dark grey tabby with amber eyes. He picked the kitten up by the scruff and started walking back to camp, when the same stench hit his nose. Glancing around, he sat the tiny tabby in a gorse bush and spotted the source. A lighter grey tabby she-cat, with green eyes this time. She hadn't noticed him yet. How dare she abandon her kit! he thought bitterly, lips curling into a snarl. He unsheathed his claws. There was no cover on the moor, no where to sneak up on her, and that was the only resentment he had against the land. He spat angrily and leaped for her, his short legs covering ground fast. She turned around and let a yowl of surprise as she was knocked down. He pinned her underneath him, one paw over her throat, claws pressing down lightly. "Why are you on Windclan territory?" he snarled. Her only reply was a frightened meep. He growled. "Why are you on Windclan territory?" he snarled again, this time putting a little pressure on her throat. "I wanted a safe place for my kits," she rasped. "Then why did you abandon the smallest of your litter out in the open where any predator could get him?" Larkcry spat. "H-how did you find Ash? H-he was hidden!" the she-cat stammered. "A blind rabbit could've seen that kit from a tree length away!" he yowled. "You call that hidden?" He raised a paw high, claws glinting maliciously in the sunlight. The rogue's eyes widened. The Windclan warrior brought his paw down on the she-cats threat. Blood spattered his chest and he got off of her. Mewls hit his ears and he followed the sound to two other kits, one a very light grey tabby and another a deep black. He licked the blood of his chest fur and then picked one up and put it on his back. He picked up the other one by her scruff and then went back to fetch the first kit. Then he headed back to the camp,the kits swinging in his mouth. (It isn't always going to be this long, the length of the post depends on what I'm replying to or how tired I am that day)

TFK

monfang
February 23rd, 2017, 07:08 AM
{ Marble }
I accept you!

On the cat he fightsa imma wait a little longer, also I need skc kitties to kill heh ^^"

Starfall
February 23rd, 2017, 11:00 AM
Moonfang
Name: Angel
Role Wanted: DS Cat He Faces
Looks + Personality: Clicky Poo {I'll Link In A Little While, My Computer Won't Copy And Paste}
PPD: 9.18
Role Play Example:
{I'll Post This A Little Later}
Other: I really want these two to be enemies, that would be a scary rivalry lamo

monfang
February 23rd, 2017, 11:20 AM
Moonfang
Name: Angel
Role Wanted: DS Cat He Faces
Looks + Personality: Clicky Poo {I'll Link In A Little While, My Computer Won't Copy And Paste}
PPD: 9.18
Role Play Example:
{I'll Post This A Little Later}
Other: I really want these two to be enemies, that would be a scary rivalry lamo

Ohhhhhhh I accept you! Alright I need forms for skc kitties!!!!

Momotaro
February 23rd, 2017, 11:32 AM
Would it be ok if he injures one of my cats but doesn't kill, as he luckily escapes. (Him escaping would only be because a patrol of cat come and saves him, or My kitty escapes through the trees.

Ludicrous Lunacy
February 23rd, 2017, 03:22 PM
Name: Kami (http://pinkorcahascharacters.weebly.com/kamilla.html)
Role: Cat who welcomes Onie back
Looks: In link
PPD: Uhhh.... A lot?
RP example: Will get soon

read the edit reason

goddess of ducks
February 23rd, 2017, 09:30 PM
Name: Stonefire
Role: SkC cat that is killed
Looks: He has long thick gray fur, like a riverclan cat. It is marked with both lighter and darker patches of gray adding more of a dappled appearance to him. His eyes are dark green
Other: He was Cliffheart's appie so it'll add some more hatred for a Cliff towards Oynx :3 tfk
PPD: 9.00
RP example:
Chirppaw went back to her spot, the same place she had started before. As Auroraflame moved the pebble closer, and told her she would make it easier, she emitted a small grunt of annoyance. Great, now she thinks I'm not as good. Well I'll show her.... She thought smuggly. She didn't want Auroraflame to think less of her, or that she couldn't handle the original distance. Chirppaw knew she could, she just had to force her mentor to see that. So before she performed the jump, she took several places backwards, making the distance between her and the pebble even with what it was before. Now she was able to crouch down, a smile growing on her maw. She would get this. She had to get this. She crouched, her belly fur brushing the ground because of its length. Her tensed her hind muscles and made sure they were level with the rest of her body, allowing the most power to her spring. She flicked her ears back and make her tail stick out straight behind her like a board. Her honey brown hues were narrowed, full of concentration. She shifted on her hind quarters and sprang. She soared through the air, and she realized that the pebble had just passed under her. She overshot the jump. This time at least she was prepared more for a landing. She pushed her paws out, extended her claws and stick the landing. She claws anchored her into the dirt, and she felt pleased. Not only had she shown Auroraflame what she was cable of, but she had over jumped. That showed her strength in her jump right? Way better than what the deputy had expected. She deserved some praise for that right?

And then Singe will find him, and they shall battle mwahahahaha

monfang
February 24th, 2017, 01:07 AM
Name: Stonefire
Role: SkC cat that is killed
Looks: He has long thick gray fur, like a riverclan cat. It is marked with both lighter and darker patches of gray adding more of a dappled appearance to him. His eyes are dark green
Other: He was Cliffheart's appie so it'll add some more hatred for a Cliff towards Oynx :3 tfk
PPD: 9.00
RP example:
Chirppaw went back to her spot, the same place she had started before. As Auroraflame moved the pebble closer, and told her she would make it easier, she emitted a small grunt of annoyance. Great, now she thinks I'm not as good. Well I'll show her.... She thought smuggly. She didn't want Auroraflame to think less of her, or that she couldn't handle the original distance. Chirppaw knew she could, she just had to force her mentor to see that. So before she performed the jump, she took several places backwards, making the distance between her and the pebble even with what it was before. Now she was able to crouch down, a smile growing on her maw. She would get this. She had to get this. She crouched, her belly fur brushing the ground because of its length. Her tensed her hind muscles and made sure they were level with the rest of her body, allowing the most power to her spring. She flicked her ears back and make her tail stick out straight behind her like a board. Her honey brown hues were narrowed, full of concentration. She shifted on her hind quarters and sprang. She soared through the air, and she realized that the pebble had just passed under her. She overshot the jump. This time at least she was prepared more for a landing. She pushed her paws out, extended her claws and stick the landing. She claws anchored her into the dirt, and she felt pleased. Not only had she shown Auroraflame what she was cable of, but she had over jumped. That showed her strength in her jump right? Way better than what the deputy had expected. She deserved some praise for that right?

And then Singe will find him, and they shall battle mwahahahaha
sooo accepted!

Singe and Onyx ftw of best battle lol

wren
February 24th, 2017, 07:14 AM
{ Marble }
I accept you!

On the cat he fightsa imma wait a little longer, also I need skc kitties to kill heh ^^"

Yup yup