PDA

View Full Version : Mini-SKC plot, involves other plots

Mango
February 22nd, 2017, 09:24 AM
Greysky of Skyclan will take a [mate] and has four kits, Thunderkit, Riverkit, Windkit, and Shadowkit. She later at a gathering tells four queens from each clan to meet at the streamstones with one kit, these cats must be pure blood of their clan. At the streamstones. They hand a kit over for one of the SKC kits. The one with their clan name. Mixing the kin of the clans. I will RP Riverkit.

Roles:
Mate
Thunderkit- Turtlestrike
Windkit- No one's beeswax
Shadowkit - winter
Thunderclan queen
Thunderclan kit
Riverclan queen
Riverclan kit
Shadowclan queen
Shadowclan kit
Windclan queen
Windclan kit

dino.
February 22nd, 2017, 09:35 AM
Greysky of Skyclan will take a [mate] and has four kits, Thunderkit, Riverkit, Windkit, and Shadowkit. She later at a gathering tells four queens from each clan to meet at the streamstones with one kit, these cats must be pure blood of their clan. At the streamstones. They hand a kit over for one of the SKC kits. The one with their clan name. Mixing the kin of the clans. I will RP Riverkit.

Roles:
Mate
Thunderkit
Windkit
Shadowkit
Thunderclan queen
Thunderclan kit
Riverclan queen
Riverclan kit
Shadowclan queen
Shadowclan kit
Windclan queen
Windclan kit
Can I RP Thunderkit?

Mango
February 22nd, 2017, 09:36 AM
Sure, they'll be born like 6 days after I find the mate...

No One's Beeswax
February 22nd, 2017, 09:40 AM

Roles:
Mate
Thunderkit
Windkit
Shadowkit
Thunderclan queen
Thunderclan kit
Riverclan queen
Riverclan kit
Shadowclan queen
Shadowclan kit
Windclan queen
Windclan kit
Could I RP Windkit?

Mango
February 22nd, 2017, 09:41 AM
Sure

cute skeleton
February 23rd, 2017, 07:25 AM

Roles:
Mate
Thunderkit- Turtlestrike
Windkit- No one's beeswax
Shadowkit
Thunderclan queen
Thunderclan kit
Riverclan queen
Riverclan kit
Shadowclan queen
Shadowclan kit
Windclan queen