PDA

View Full Version : House of the Threesome |PM me before Joining|

goddess of ducks
February 21st, 2017, 11:25 PM
https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/x/suburban-house-643221.jpg
Deep within the Twoleg place, this humble abode lies. It is a small house, compared to some of the ones near by. With its grey walls and slated roof, no one would expect that anything abnormal happened here. And neither did the small family of three expect it either, until they adopted The threesome.
This small family, consisting of a mother, father and young pre teen aged girl, have adopted a pair of three lively kittens, who are always causing trouble.

Birdstar Helpingpotato
----------------------------------

Raymond's tiny paws skidded around the hall ways corner as he raced for the stairs. His tiny white paws slid and scrambled for a grip as he drifted around the turn. He slid a good ways, down the hall. His chest was heaving as he awaited for his sibling to show up. He would surprise them. He could be stronger than they thought he was, right? The little white and brown marked tom was smiling. It had been awhile since he had had this much fun. He was always trying to be the protector. Making sure his siblings didn't get hurt or get in trouble. It was just something he had always done.

Fallpotato
February 22nd, 2017, 08:30 AM
https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/x/suburban-house-643221.jpg
Deep within the Twoleg place, this humble abode lies. It is a small house, compared to some of the ones near by. With its grey walls and slated roof, no one would expect that anything abnormal happened here. And neither did the small family of three expect it either, until they adopted The threesome.
This small family, consisting of a mother, father and young pre teen aged girl, have adopted a pair of three lively kittens, who are always causing trouble.

Birdstar Helpingpotato
----------------------------------

Raymond's tiny paws skidded around the hall ways corner as he raced for the stairs. His tiny white paws slid and scrambled for a grip as he drifted around the turn. He slid a good ways, down the hall. His chest was heaving as he awaited for his sibling to show up. He would surprise them. He could be stronger than they thought he was, right? The little white and brown marked tom was smiling. It had been awhile since he had had this much fun. He was always trying to be the protector. Making sure his siblings didn't get hurt or get in trouble. It was just something he had always done.
Fade licked his paw and rubbed his face. He padded down the hall slowly but normal. He sighed and sat down to groom himself real quick and then continued walking. His dirty brown pelt shimmered from the lights. He blinked and then continued walking down the hall. He yawned and watched the hallways making sure his brother Raymond wouldn't scare him. He went all the way down the hall and started to go up the stairs not expecting anything

goddess of ducks
February 22nd, 2017, 11:37 AM
Fade licked his paw and rubbed his face. He padded down the hall slowly but normal. He sighed and sat down to groom himself real quick and then continued walking. His dirty brown pelt shimmered from the lights. He blinked and then continued walking down the hall. He yawned and watched the hallways making sure his brother Raymond wouldn't scare him. He went all the way down the hall and started to go up the stairs not expecting anything
Raymond smiled mischeviously. What would a prank do? No harm surely. As the small white and brown flecked kit skirted the corner, watching Fade ascend the stairs, he rushed up, skipping every over stair, releasing a war like cry in the process. As he neared he gave an extra push and jumped over his brothers head. As he reached the top of the stairs he looked back down and his brother with a victorious grin on his maw.

Fallpotato
February 22nd, 2017, 05:00 PM
Raymond smiled mischeviously. What would a prank do? No harm surely. As the small white and brown flecked kit skirted the corner, watching Fade ascend the stairs, he rushed up, skipping every over stair, releasing a war like cry in the process. As he neared he gave an extra push and jumped over his brothers head. As he reached the top of the stairs he looked back down and his brother with a victorious grin on his maw.
Fade yowled and jumped down the stairs. He hissed "really Raymond?" He sighed and went up the stairs. He frowned on the way up and sat down next to his brother, sighing.

goddess of ducks
February 22nd, 2017, 07:48 PM
Fade yowled and jumped down the stairs. He hissed "really Raymond?" He sighed and went up the stairs. He frowned on the way up and sat down next to his brother, sighing.
Raymond smiled to his brother. "Truly." he replied smuggly. He stood up and brushed his tail lovingly around his brother. "You know I was only joking." he said in innocence.

Fallpotato
February 22nd, 2017, 07:55 PM
Raymond smiled to his brother. "Truly." he replied smuggly. He stood up and brushed his tail lovingly around his brother. "You know I was only joking." he said in innocence.
Fade nodded "but it was scary." He shifted his paws and waited for his other sibling "where is leaf?" HesiI they waiting, bored

Birdstar
February 23rd, 2017, 08:11 PM
Just then Leaf walked up to her two brothers. "Mama is not gonna like it if she finds out you guys are causing trouble" she said. Limping towards Raymond, Leaf crashed to the ground. "Owww!HELP!"

goddess of ducks
February 23rd, 2017, 09:19 PM
Raymond thought, looking back down the stairs. "I don't know maybe she's back Dow-" he was cut off by the appearance of Leaf. The white and brown kit smiled happily to his sister. Although her slip caught him off guard. He bolted forwards to her aid and slipped her shoulder under her to steady her. "Whoa sis! Are you okay?" He asked worriedly.

Fallpotato
February 23rd, 2017, 09:43 PM
Raymond thought, looking back down the stairs. "I don't know maybe she's back Dow-" he was cut off by the appearance of Leaf. The white and brown kit smiled happily to his sister. Although her slip caught him off guard. He bolted forwards to her aid and slipped her shoulder under her to steady her. "Whoa sis! Are you okay?" He asked worriedly.
Fade jumped down worry in his gaze. He mewed "leaf are you ok?" He said his voice a bit shaky. He flicked his tail and nudged his sister up

Birdstar
February 23rd, 2017, 09:55 PM
Fade jumped down worry in his gaze. He mewed "leaf are you ok?" He said his voice a bit shaky. He flicked his tail and nudged his sister up

"Umm, I think so," Leaf said as she struggled to pull her tiny body up. "Ow, my paw really hurts, but that is all. I am so dumb. I am not useful. I am just a burden to look after that's all. If I can't even look after myself then how am I supposed to look after you guys too. Being the eldest kit is hard. If it weren't for this stupid paw!!" Leaf spat as she got up and limped down the hall using the wall to lean on. "If it weren't for this stupid paw,"she continued softer looking back at her brothers "I would have a purpose in life." Her gaze turned mournful as she attempted again to struggle down the hallway.

goddess of ducks
February 23rd, 2017, 09:58 PM
"Umm, I think so," Leaf said as she struggled to pull her tiny body up. "Ow, my paw really hurts, but that is all. I am so dumb. I am not useful. I am just a burden to look after that's all. If I can't even look after myself then how am I supposed to look after you guys too. Being the eldest kit is hard. If it weren't for this stupid paw!!" Leaf spat as she got up and limped down the hall using the wall to lean on. "If it weren't for this stupid paw,"she continued softer looking back at her brothers "I would have a purpose in life." Her gaze turned mournful as she attempted again to struggle down the hallway.
Raymond frowned as he listened. He felt his heart break for her. She was his one and only sister. And Fade was his one and only brother. He protected them as well. "Leaf, you do have a purpose in life!" He called after her as she padded away. Casting a doubtful glance to Fade, wondering if they should follow her.

Fallpotato
February 23rd, 2017, 09:59 PM
Fade followed her "you're not worthless, you're my sister, the one I look up to." He smiled and licked her ear kindly. "You're family and that's all you need to know." He purred and sighed still following her

Birdstar
February 23rd, 2017, 10:12 PM
Leaf felt a little better after hearing her brothers say those words but deep down inside she thought that they were just saying that to make her feel better. Leaf tried to hobble on her three legs faster. It felt good to have sympathy but she knew it wouldn't change anything. In her heart she knew that she would always be the worthless, pitiful, big sister that should be taking care of her brothers but instead can't manage to even walk around. So despite the pain that charged both inside and out, Leaf waddled on refusing to accept kind words that in her head were not true.

goddess of ducks
February 23rd, 2017, 10:15 PM
Raymond was disappointed that she hadn't stopped, turned around, given some sort of acknowledgement that she had heard. He sighed disdainfully. Why did she act like this. He cast a frustrated look to his brother, who seemed to be oblivious to what he was saying. Couldn't she see they were trying to help he Really? Why did she always have to act like she was older and ALWAYS had to care for them. But the moment she needed something, she refused to listen and accept it. He released a growl and padded back down the stairs.

Fallpotato
February 23rd, 2017, 10:23 PM
Raymond was disappointed that she hadn't stopped, turned around, given some sort of acknowledgement that she had heard. He sighed disdainfully. Why did she act like this. He cast a frustrated look to his brother, who seemed to be oblivious to what he was saying. Couldn't she see they were trying to help he Really? Why did she always have to act like she was older and ALWAYS had to care for them. But the moment she needed something, she refused to listen and accept it. He released a growl and padded back down the stairs.
Fade sighed and looked at Raymond. He looked back at leaf and said "you wanna go outside and take a breath of fresh air?" He tilted his head

goddess of ducks
February 23rd, 2017, 10:27 PM
(Wait are we moving on to where they get kit napped already?)

Birdstar
February 23rd, 2017, 10:32 PM
Fade sighed and looked at Raymond. He looked back at leaf and said "you wanna go outside and take a breath of fresh air?" He tilted his head

Now Leaf had thought about it for a while and decided that maybe if she ran away from home for good her brothers would have an easier life without having to have her around. So she made up her mind. Leaf would leave in about 2 hours- right as it gets dark out. Silently, she would sneak off and find some other stray cats to live with. She had heard of cats that lived in the forest. Leaf was sure that those cats would be nice to her and let her stay. That is, unless her limp paw got in the way. In the middle of her thought process Leaf yawned and decided that a good, long nap before her journey wouldn't hurt. So with that she lay down and closed her eyes it wasn't long before sleep overcame her...

Fallpotato
February 23rd, 2017, 10:35 PM
(Wait are we moving on to where they get kit napped already?)
No they are just looking around the garden

goddess of ducks
February 23rd, 2017, 10:42 PM
Raymond sighed. "Yeah I guess so." He said as he put in an extra burst of speed and bolted to the cat flap in the kitchen door. He jumped through and into the garden, where he looked around in awe at the small dusting of snow. "Whoa." He muttered

Birdstar
February 23rd, 2017, 11:15 PM
Leaf awoke about 1 hour later. She slowly got out of bed and awkwardly stretched. She looked out the bay window in the room and saw the light slowly beginning to fade. She decided that instead of sleeping for her last few hours at home, she would spend time with her brothers and say a silent Good-bye. When she had finally reached the cat flap she scrambled through it and landed on her side on the cool pavement. After taking some time to get up, she found her brothers playing tag in the garden. She called "Raymond! Fade! Can I play too?"After they agreed she hop-ran around the garden away from whoever was "it." After playing for a.while, Leaf realized that she couldn't leave home. She loved her brothers, and leaving them would be impossible. So she decided to stay at home, with Raymond and Fade.

goddess of ducks
February 24th, 2017, 03:26 PM
Leaf awoke about 1 hour later. She slowly got out of bed and awkwardly stretched. She looked out the bay window in the room and saw the light slowly beginning to fade. She decided that instead of sleeping for her last few hours at home, she would spend time with her brothers and say a silent Good-bye. When she had finally reached the cat flap she scrambled through it and landed on her side on the cool pavement. After taking some time to get up, she found her brothers playing tag in the garden. She called "Raymond! Fade! Can I play too?"After they agreed she hop-ran around the garden away from whoever was "it." After playing for a.while, Leaf realized that she couldn't leave home. She loved her brothers, and leaving them would be impossible. So she decided to stay at home, with Raymond and Fade.
Raymond turned as smiled as his sister appeared fro the cat flap. He welcomed her with a kind smile and waved his tail in a greeting. "Oh tag is it?" He asked slyly before giving chase and bolting towards his siblings.

Fallpotato
February 24th, 2017, 09:44 PM
Raymond turned as smiled as his sister appeared fro the cat flap. He welcomed her with a kind smile and waved his tail in a greeting. "Oh tag is it?" He asked slyly before giving chase and bolting towards his siblings.
Fade ran and climbed the fence again. He sat still and tried not to make a move. He laughed and scampered across the fence

goddess of ducks
February 26th, 2017, 11:17 PM
[Small bump for Birdstar

Birdstar
February 27th, 2017, 02:17 PM
Fade ran and climbed the fence again. He sat still and tried not to make a move. He laughed and scampered across the fence
Then Leaf heard a small rustle in the bushes of the garden across the yard...
"Hey, guys...ummm I think that there is something in that bush," Leaf said...

goddess of ducks
February 27th, 2017, 09:23 PM
Then Leaf heard a small rustle in the bushes of the garden across the yard...
"Hey, guys...ummm I think that there is something in that bush," Leaf said...

Raymond turned and looked in the direction that Leaf had indicated. Curious, and not knowing what Leaf was appalling about he crept closer, sniffing the area.