PDA

View Full Version : Rouges (Only for me and Littlelolliepop)

Deerlie
February 21st, 2017, 08:41 PM
Broken soul searched the area for food and shelter
Brokenhearted, growled. "I hate rain" she grumbled
"We all do" Broken soul hissed

Dreams of forever
February 21st, 2017, 08:43 PM
Fireblaze cringed at her muddy and matted pelt,well I just won't ever go back to my two legs, there mean anyway, she thought wandering the forest, she spotted a fallen tree that was hollowed,"Ah shelter!" She mewed racing into the tree to escape the rain

Deerlie
February 21st, 2017, 08:47 PM
Fireblaze cringed at her muddy and matted pelt,well I just won't ever go back to my two legs, there mean anyway, she thought wandering the forest, she spotted a fallen tree that was hollowed,"Ah shelter!" She mewed racing into the tree to escape the rain
Broken soul followed and ran in. "Good find!" She praised the she cat
"Very good!" Brokenhearted purred. She laid down and licked her fur.
"Do you want to help me find moss Fireblaze?" Broken soul asked
"You don't have to listen to her" Brokenhearted said.

Dreams of forever
February 21st, 2017, 08:51 PM
Broken soul followed and ran in. "Good find!" She praised the she cat
"Very good!" Brokenhearted purred. She laid down and licked her fur.
"Do you want to help me find moss Fireblaze?" Broken soul asked
The ginger she cat nodded ducking out of the tree and into the rain,"I know a place near here!" She calle Dover the storm heading to a tree with lots of lush moss covering its trunk

Deerlie
February 21st, 2017, 08:54 PM
The ginger she cat nodded ducking out of the tree and into the rain,"I know a place near here!" She calle Dover the storm heading to a tree with lots of lush moss covering its trunk
"Great!" She followed and took some. She got three bundles. She put on under her chin and two in her mouth. She also grabbed another one and put it on her back.

Dreams of forever
February 21st, 2017, 08:59 PM
"Great!" She followed and took some. She got three bundles. She put on under her chin and two in her mouth. She also grabbed another one and put it on her back.
Copying her, fireblaze slowly walked into the tree,"Errr.." she said her mew muffeled from the moss, she put it down,"Yuck!" She spat the taste filling her mouth

Deerlie
February 21st, 2017, 09:00 PM
Copying her, fireblaze slowly walked into the tree,"Errr.." she said her mew muffeled from the moss, she put it down,"Yuck!" She spat the taste filling her mouth

She put hers down "put it on my back. It will be easier" she purred giggiling a bit

Dreams of forever
February 21st, 2017, 09:04 PM
She put hers down "put it on my back. It will be easier" she purred giggiling a bit
Doing as she was told Fireblaze set it on her back,"We should really get back!" she said trying to be louder than the storm, a crack sounded and a branch landed nearly on fireblaze who froze up,"Aahhhh!" She screamed cowing down into a tiny ginger ball

Deerlie
February 21st, 2017, 09:11 PM
Doing as she was told Fireblaze set it on her back,"We should really get back!" she said trying to be louder than the storm, a crack sounded and a branch landed nearly on fireblaze who froze up,"Aahhhh!" She screamed cowing down into a tiny ginger ball
She jumped in the way of the branch and pushed it over "GET UP! HURRY!" hhe yowled. She pushed her up and grabbed all the moss. She lookelooked over her shoulder and fliched her tail.

Brokenhearted yowled as the tree fought on fire. She was trapped in a ring of it.

Broken soul saw the flames in the distance "HURRY!! THE TREES ON FIRE AND MY SISTER IS IN THERE!!!" she yow!ex. She raced head dropping the moss balls

Dreams of forever
February 21st, 2017, 09:16 PM
She jumped in the way of the branch and pushed it over "GET UP! HURRY!" hhe yowled. She pushed her up and grabbed all the moss. She lookelooked over her shoulder and fliched her tail.

Brokenhearted yowled as the tree fought on fire. She was trapped in a ring of it.

Broken soul saw the flames in the distance "HURRY!! THE TREES ON FIRE AND MY SISTER IS IN THERE!!!" she yow!ex. She raced head dropping the moss balls
Stunned fireblaze took off and grabbed some of the damp moss throwing it on the flames temporarily putting out the flames,"Now!" She scream throwing on more moss to allow a free path,"Quickly!" She yowled the flames burning her face with there unbearable hear

Deerlie
February 21st, 2017, 09:22 PM
Stunned fireblaze took off and grabbed some of the damp moss throwing it on the flames temporarily putting out the flames,"Now!" She scream throwing on more moss to allow a free path,"Quickly!" She yowled the flames burning her face with there unbearable hear
Brokenhearted ran out and quickly put wet moss on it.
Broken soul ran in and fgrabbed something she saw out of the corner of her eye.

Crystal?!

(Gtg)

Dreams of forever
February 21st, 2017, 09:24 PM
Brokenhearted ran out and quickly put wet moss on it.
Broken soul ran in and fgrabbed something she saw out of the corner of her eye.

Crystal?!
Fireblaze stepped back her face was hot from the flames,"Are you alright!" She called as thunder boomed and more cracking sounded, a tree fell near by scaring the poor tabby into a ball of soaked fur

Deerlie
February 21st, 2017, 09:29 PM
Fireblaze stepped back her face was hot from the flames,"Are you alright!" She called as thunder boomed and more cracking sounded, a tree fell near by scaring the poor tabby into a ball of soaked fur
"I-im fine. . are you!" She called. She grabbed the kit and ran out. She put her in the grass and grabbed FireBlaze "Come on! "

(Gtg)

Dreams of forever
February 21st, 2017, 09:30 PM
"I-im fine. . are you!" She called. She grabbed the kit and ran out. She put her in the grass and grabbed FireBlaze "Come on! "

(Gtg)
(Bye) fireblaze was stunned and she kinda looked spacy, her eyes glowed with the reflection of starclan

Deerlie
February 22nd, 2017, 08:14 AM
(Bye) fireblaze was stunned and she kinda looked spacy, her eyes glowed with the reflection of starclan
Broke soul stared at the kit.

"Brokenheart why is your kit here's."
"I-I don't know. . .she was with her father!"

(Hey! I'm only on for a short time. . .)

Dreams of forever
February 22nd, 2017, 09:12 PM
Broke soul stared at the kit.

"Brokenheart why is your kit here's."
"I-I don't know. . .she was with her father!"

(Hey! I'm only on for a short time. . .)
Fireblaze looked at the kit,"Er hi there..." she whispered to the kit,"What's your name?" She asked scuffing her paw on the ground embarrassed

(Night I'll be on tomorrow!)

Dreams of forever
February 27th, 2017, 06:27 PM
Bumpsis~

Deerlie
March 6th, 2017, 10:07 PM
Fireblaze looked at the kit,"Er hi there..." she whispered to the kit,"What's your name?" She asked scuffing her paw on the ground embarrassed

(Night I'll be on tomorrow!)

"Hi. . . Im Chrystalkit. . .Well just Crystal. . "she said.
Brokensoul stared in astonishment.

Dreams of forever
March 7th, 2017, 06:42 AM
"Hi. . . Im Chrystalkit. . .Well just Crystal. . "she said.
Brokensoul stared in astonishment.
Fireblaze recoiled,"Awww your so cute!" She said nuzzling the kit and licking her

Deerlie
March 8th, 2017, 03:21 PM
Fireblaze recoiled,"Awww your so cute!" She said nuzzling the kit and licking her
The little kit laughed. She licked her cheek and the fire made her aqua eyea a blueish red.

Dreams of forever
March 9th, 2017, 09:17 AM
The little kit laughed. She licked her cheek and the fire made her aqua eyea a blueish red.
Fireblaze purred,"Awww that's sweet!" She cooed

Deerlie
March 9th, 2017, 11:13 PM
Fireblaze purred,"Awww that's sweet!" She cooed
The kit giggled. "Your nice! Nicer than my dad. . ." She said rubbing her head againsed her.

Dreams of forever
March 13th, 2017, 12:49 PM
The kit giggled. "Your nice! Nicer than my dad. . ." She said rubbing her head againsed her.
Fireblaze purred harder,"I always loved the feeling of kit fluff!" She sighed, she was reminded of her own siblings just know loosing their fluff, oh how I miss them! She licked the kits head in smooth gental strokes

Deerlie
April 1st, 2017, 11:09 AM
Fireblaze purred harder,"I always loved the feeling of kit fluff!" She sighed, she was reminded of her own siblings just know loosing their fluff, oh how I miss them! She licked the kits head in smooth gental strokes
She smiled and curl in a ball falling asleep

Dreams of forever
April 11th, 2017, 07:18 AM
She smiled and curl in a ball falling asleep
Fireblaze curled around the kit in a motherly fashion, purring

Deerlie
April 11th, 2017, 07:22 AM
Fireblaze curled around the kit in a motherly fashion, purring
BrokenSoul purred knowing that FireBlaze loved Crystal.

Crystal snuggled up in FireBlazes warm fur.

brokenhearted sat there and groomed. She looked at them and said, "FireBlaze, Do you want to adopt her?"

Dreams of forever
April 11th, 2017, 07:28 AM
BrokenSoul purred knowing that FireBlaze loved Crystal.

Crystal snuggled up in FireBlazes warm fur.

brokenhearted sat there and groomed. She looked at them and said, "FireBlaze, Do you want to adopt her?"
"Your her mother you need her!" She jumped up,"I couldn't, a kit needs her mother!" She said almost bursting with anger, she was bristling all over,"Kits aren't to giveaway, that's wrong!" She growled standing protectively in front of the kit,"She needs to be loved by you!" She turned to crystal,"Do you want to be with me or your mommy?" She asked

Deerlie
April 11th, 2017, 07:43 AM
"Your her mother you need her!" She jumped up,"I couldn't, a kit needs her mother!" She said almost bursting with anger, she was bristling all over,"Kits aren't to giveaway, that's wrong!" She growled standing protectively in front of the kit,"She needs to be loved by you!" She turned to crystal,"Do you want to be with me or your mommy?" She asked
Crystal was nows crouched, bristling. Her eyes were wide with shock. ". . . " she couldn't say anything. She stared at her mother then flattened her ears. "You don't love me. . .that's why you grave me to my dad! So his stupid two legs dog could kill me!" Snapped.

Brokensoul stood there with wide eyes.

BrokenHearted laughed. "If course I did!" She said. She unsheathed her claws and reached towards FireBlaze.

Crystal stared and jumped in front of her. "Don't you DARE put ONE of your claws ON HER!" She snarled

Dreams of forever
April 11th, 2017, 08:46 AM
Crystal was nows crouched, bristling. Her eyes were wide with shock. ". . . " she couldn't say anything. She stared at her mother then flattened her ears. "You don't love me. . .that's why you grave me to my dad! So his stupid two legs dog could kill me!" Snapped.

Brokensoul stood there with wide eyes.

BrokenHearted laughed. "If course I did!" She said. She unsheathed her claws and reached towards FireBlaze.

Crystal stared and jumped in front of her. "Don't you DARE put ONE of your claws ON HER!" She snarled
Fireblaze snarled and pushed the kit under her,"Don't touch her, she's mine now since your fox hearted enough to give her away, go I want to be alone with my daughter , that you never deserved. " She hissed, she looked at crystal,"Its ok, mommy here for you," she murmured licking crystal,"No one will get hurt,"

(I have a plot, brokenhearted attacks fireblaze and they battle,injured Fireblaze flees with crystal, a huge storm erupts and she is forced to take crystal to a cave and collapses for a while)

Deerlie
April 11th, 2017, 10:37 AM
Fireblaze snarled and pushed the kit under her,"Don't touch her, she's mine now since your fox hearted enough to give her away, go I want to be alone with my daughter , that you never deserved. " She hissed, she looked at crystal,"Its ok, mommy here for you," she murmured licking crystal,"No one will get hurt,"

(I have a plot, brokenhearted attacks fireblaze and they battle,injured Fireblaze flees with crystal, a huge storm erupts and she is forced to take crystal to a cave and collapses for a while)
Kk)
Brokenhearted snarled and jumped at FireBlaze, her eyes blazed with fury.

Crystal yelped and backed up, bristling.

Brokenhearted clawed her sides and bit her neck. She stared in her eyes, tail lashing and claws digging deeper in her sides.

Dreams of forever
April 11th, 2017, 10:45 AM
Kk)
Brokenhearted snarled and jumped at FireBlaze, her eyes blazed with fury.

Crystal yelped and backed up, bristling.

Brokenhearted clawed her sides and bit her neck. She stared in her eyes, tail lashing and claws digging deeper in her sides.
Fireblaze yelped and clawed at brokenhearted and snarled,"L-Let me go!" She whined freeing herself,"Crystal!" She yelled half running half limping, she picked up the kit and sped into the woods,"Are you ok?" She asked setting crystal down on a patch of moss

Deerlie
April 11th, 2017, 11:34 AM
Fireblaze yelped and clawed at brokenhearted and snarled,"L-Let me go!" She whined freeing herself,"Crystal!" She yelled half running half limping, she picked up the kit and sped into the woods,"Are you ok?" She asked setting crystal down on a patch of moss
Crystal stood there, shock was in her gaze. "Mommy" she said. She curled uip next to her mother.

Brokenhearted leaped after them. She found them and bared her teeth, she we t to his FireBlaze, but hit Crystal.

Crystal yelped asx blood gushed down her side.

Brokenhearted bit FireBlaze, her eyes narrowed

Dreams of forever
April 11th, 2017, 11:47 AM
Crystal stood there, shock was in her gaze. "Mommy" she said. She curled uip next to her mother.

Brokenhearted leaped after them. She found them and bared her teeth, she we t to his FireBlaze, but hit Crystal.

Crystal yelped asx blood gushed down her side.

Brokenhearted bit FireBlaze, her eyes narrowed
Fireblaze lashed out at brokenhearted and pinned her,"I don't want to hurt you but you hurt her!" She yelled biting the she cat in the neck and flipping her over her onto the ground,"Run Crystal!" She yelled shoving her into the woods limping after her

Deerlie
April 11th, 2017, 02:37 PM
Fireblaze lashed out at brokenhearted and pinned her,"I don't want to hurt you but you hurt her!" She yelled biting the she cat in the neck and flipping her over her onto the ground,"Run Crystal!" She yelled shoving her into the woods limping after her
Crystal raced off, blood trailing. if I keep running, she will find us. she thought, so she stopped. She spun back around bristling..

Brokenhearted snapped at FireBlazes tail, then saw her "Stupid" kit spin around. She snarled and bit her ear.
Dreams of forever