PDA

View Full Version : Migrating Site Again?

Hexict
October 11th, 2016, 06:00 AM
So I assume many if not all of you have seen the newest update (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7018#post7018) on how the WCO is doing. I've read it and it seems like we'll be changing sites once again, I just want some confirmation on this so I can start saving RPs to bring over to the newer site.

Empress Of Evil
October 11th, 2016, 06:35 AM
I'm not sure either. I think the staff are looking at options and I think we probably will be. Though, having a staff answer would be better.

Hexict
October 11th, 2016, 09:59 AM
I'm not sure either. I think the staff are looking at options and I think we probably will be. Though, having a staff answer would be better.

m'kay, thanks anyway :)

lost
October 11th, 2016, 11:09 AM
We're not moving sites, we are changing the host. SiteGround doesn't give us the proper support we need so we'll change to a better host, not to a new site.

Fawn
October 11th, 2016, 12:04 PM
We're not moving sites, we are changing the host. SiteGround doesn't give us the proper support we need so we'll change to a better host, not to a new site.
^ Yeah, that.

The site's content will migrate with us--we're just looking into changing hosts, basically the server that supports WCO.

Hexict
October 11th, 2016, 12:12 PM
Thanks guys!