PDA

View Full Version : Adderbite's Torment

CloverWitch
February 20th, 2017, 05:14 PM
(This plot will be on hold for the time being)

Adderbite is a strong and loyal warrior of CloudClan, fearless, hardworking, and admirable. He is a proud mentor to his apprentice Lionpaw and thanks StarClan every day for allowing him to live among the clans. However, there is tension between him and his father, Boulderstrike. Boulderstrike mentored Adderbite and not only did he push him too hard, but his own father abused him to "make him stronger". This caused tension between the two toms as he got older and eventually his own parents split apart. Boulderstrike took on a new mate and loved his new kits more than he ever loved Adderbite. And now things are getting much worse and harder for Adderbite...

Adderbite runs into a rogue she-cat in the territory and it's love at first sight. The two meet up every night to share tongues and talk about their future, she even talks about joining the clan. However, during one of his sneak outs Boulderstrike follows Adderbite and watches from a distance. His father keeps quiet about the incident until he decides to confront his son about it, hanging it over his head that if he doesn't leave her then he'll not only tell Snowstar, but he'll kill her. Adderbite agrees to not meet up with her again and fails to forward the message to her, leaving her wondering what has happened.

Eventually this leads the she-cat to trying to find Adderbite, who also happens to have kits that are his! While looking for Adderbite, the she-cat runs into Boulderstrike and asks him where he is so she can show them their kits. In a fit of rage, Boulderstrike attacks the rogue she-cat, kills her as well as two out of the three kits; a she-kit who looks exactly like his mate. Boulderstrike brings the surviving kit to CloudClan and claims that he "saved" her, but couldn't save the others. Adderbite finally figures out that Boulderstrike is behind it when his father tells him straight out that he killed his mate and that he should be thankful he let Adderbite's daughter live.

Will this cause Adderbite to finally snap and kill his own father in secret, while not leaving any evidence? Or will Adderbite convince his clan to send his father to exile?

Hey guys! I'm needing roles for this plot that I've been thinking about quite awhile. Adderbite is my main and I'd love to have a plot set out for him. Here are the roles that are needed/open for this to take place:

Boulderstrike (Father)
Herontalon (Boulderstrike's new mate)
Dappledear (Mother)
Yarrowkit (Sibling)
Snowkit (Sibling)
Troutkit (Sibling)
Rogue she-cat (Mate)
Surviving kit (Offspring, can have any name but when brought into CloudClan she will have the same prefix as her mother in remembrance)

Form
Role requested:
Affiliation (Must be CC unless you are trying out for the rogue she-cat):
Personality:
Why you think you qualify for this role:
Other/Questions?:

If you have read this all the way until the end and wish to participate, please put "Torment" somewhere in your form.

Calliecat
March 4th, 2017, 10:41 AM
CloverWitch

Hello! This is cool... I'll be... wait can I rp two cats in CC? I don't know.
Anyway If I can I'll be DappleDear.