PDA

View Full Version : Hello WCO!

KKShift
February 20th, 2017, 11:06 AM
Hello People of WCO!
My name is KKShift and I will be your new all friend, companion, peer, and all around weirdo!
I'm not sure the exact protocol for this site, but I think it's to just right in, so I will be starting with a Riverclan Warrior, a she-cat named Echoedash.
Thanks for your time and I hope to roleplay with you all soon!
~Shifty

dino.
February 20th, 2017, 11:12 AM
Hello People of WCO!
My name is KKShift and I will be your new all friend, companion, peer, and all around weirdo!
I'm not sure the exact protocol for this site, but I think it's to just right in, so I will be starting with a Riverclan Warrior, a she-cat named Echoedash.
~Shifty
*appears out of thin air and sparkles float down* Well hello there! I'm Turtlestrike, and I'm happy to welcome you to this fantastic site! Be sure to read the rules and if you have any questions just post in the Help Den! Our fellow members will be happy to help. If you need a basic rundown of things just ask me! Have fun here and I hope to RP with you soon!

Oh and don't worry I'm a weirdo too. ^^

~Aesthetic~
February 20th, 2017, 11:24 AM
Yoyoyo
You will be my new friend. (Kazoo kid song plays)
Get over here friend, I will rp with you.
Also, if you're weird, you'll fit right in. ^·^

KKShift
February 20th, 2017, 11:35 AM
Thanks for the welcomes! I'm working on a post for the Riverclan territory if anyone wants to join me! :woot::woot::woot:

~Aesthetic~
February 20th, 2017, 11:50 AM
I will go stalk it now!

February 20th, 2017, 12:01 PM
welcome, new friend! nearly, if not all of us here at wco are weirdos, so you'll fit right in!

Nico, nico, Ni!
February 20th, 2017, 12:04 PM
WELCOME!!!! DON'T THINK YOU'LL BOTHER ME TO ASK QUESTIONS!

I MEAN THIS IS THE BEST PLACE ON THE INTERNET

Jingle
February 21st, 2017, 08:55 AM
Welcome!!!
:balloon:

Ludicrous Lunacy
February 21st, 2017, 08:56 AM
Welcome to WCO! At this point, just read my signature, it tells you enough about what I can do for you, and of course, remember to read the Site Guidelines and the FAQ (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/faq.php) so that you don't accidentally get in trouble--of course, all of us make our mistakes. ^^

I hope we can become good friends!
:surprisehug:

Fawn
February 21st, 2017, 01:36 PM
Welcome to WCO! :)

KKShift
February 21st, 2017, 02:32 PM
Thank you all so so soooo much for all the welcomes !:grouphug2:
I'm open for role playing for a bit of anyone would like to, and other than that I will probably stop replying to this thread and just go with the flow.

Once again, Many thanks.
~Shifty

>Pepsi<
February 21st, 2017, 02:35 PM
Yoyoyo
You will be my new friend. (Kazoo kid song plays)
Get over here friend, I will rp with you.
Also, if you're weird, you'll fit right in. ^·^
Nooooo don't tell her yet, wait till its to late for her to back out

|+sari+|
February 21st, 2017, 02:43 PM
Hello People of WCO!
~Shifty

Welcome, welcome, welcome! I am glad to see a newcomer at WCO like you! you are sure to have fun on this site. It can get a bit rough though... you'll see what I mean eventually. And I'm a weirdo, too. WEIRDOS UNITE!!! X3

Anyways, I shall send you a Friend Request! Plz Accept it with grace! X3

Have fun! :)