PDA

View Full Version : a couple questions

paxil
October 11th, 2016, 12:30 AM
i haven't been on this site for very long, and i've looking for a guide or something for a while to fill me in, but i can't find anything on these
1) what is ee? i've seen it before on adoptions and i have no clue what it is
2) why do the riverclan and shadowclan leaders have the suffix -night? is there a plot going on?

oats
October 11th, 2016, 12:49 AM
ive only been here a little while too, haha but i think theres a plot about an 'evil era?' there was one before, i know that, but there's meant to be a sort of resurgence of it? idk i cant seem to find the thread for it on the old site but i'll share info when i find it

also idk why the suffixes are the same, it could connected to it or maybe it's just a coincidence.. huh.

Hexict
October 11th, 2016, 05:55 AM
i haven't been on this site for very long, and i've looking for a guide or something for a while to fill me in, but i can't find anything on these
1) what is ee? i've seen it before on adoptions and i have no clue what it is
2) why do the riverclan and shadowclan leaders have the suffix -night? is there a plot going on?

The Evil Era (it's called the EE for short) is a site-wide plot meaning it's a plot that affects the whole site. The character's with the suffix -night are Evil Leaders who will rule from the beginning of the EE (which started) and to the end where they will either get killed or kicked out of the clans. Though currently none of the clan cats know about this, but they are suspicious do to their names (and Blazingnight has already announced that she's against Starclan)

paxil
October 11th, 2016, 10:39 PM
aaa, okay, thanks! that cleared up so much

Hexict
October 12th, 2016, 05:15 AM
Glad I was able to help :D

Brooklyn Trees
October 12th, 2016, 11:41 AM
Old site's guide http://brookcat.webs.com/theguide.htm

If you can't access the old site, I can copy/paste it for you if you like =^^=
(Also, I find that mobile devices can access the old site easier, though it may just be me =^^= )

paxil
October 12th, 2016, 06:50 PM
thanks, but the guide didn't answer any of my questions when i read it before the site transferred, which is why i asked this. the guide didn't mention either of the things i asked. i wasn't asking for the site's guide itself, i was asking for information

Brooklyn Trees
October 12th, 2016, 07:43 PM
thanks, but the guide didn't answer any of my questions when i read it before the site transferred, which is why i asked this. the guide didn't mention either of the things i asked. i wasn't asking for the site's guide itself, i was asking for information
Ooooh. Sorry about that, I've been tired lately. :P