PDA

View Full Version : opinions on omen of the stars??

Tangerine
February 20th, 2017, 10:37 AM
i didn't like it very much because it was soooo boring!!! dovewing was so whiney and so was ivypool. at times i wanted to burn up my books!!!

sorry for the short rant ...

judas
February 20th, 2017, 12:55 PM
i didn't like it very much because it was soooo boring!!! dovewing was so whiney and so was ivypool. at times i wanted to burn up my books!!!

sorry for the short rant ...
I liked it, it gave more detail on the cats personal lives. I liked how Ivyshade tried to be different, even though it wasn't in a good way. Firestar's last battle was good to, I don't like Firestar much, but when he talked to Sandstorm about his last life it almost made me cry. And i like how They lost their powers at the end, so they couldn't be OP forever.

Tangerine
February 20th, 2017, 01:20 PM
I liked it, it gave more detail on the cats personal lives. I liked how Ivyshade tried to be different, even though it wasn't in a good way. Firestar's last battle was good to, I don't like Firestar much, but when he talked to Sandstorm about his last life it almost made me cry. And i like how They lost their powers at the end, so they couldn't be OP forever.A few corrections, sorry for being a bit rude. You meant Ivypool, and the Three lost their powers in Dovewing's silence, which is based after OOTS.

Zan Partizanne
February 21st, 2017, 10:48 AM
I personally didnt like some of the books cause they were so boring and pointless I liked the 5th one and of course the 6th one IvyPool was just so annoying and I miss HollyLeaf so much ;-; Though I love how they ended up losing their powers in DoveWings Silence.

dino.
February 21st, 2017, 12:18 PM
I actually enjoyed the books a lot. It made me cry when Holyleaf died, and I believe she died because she still felt guilty for Ashfur's death. All of the cats grew and improved, and I especially loved the twist where the Three lost their powers.

Tigress
March 4th, 2017, 12:06 PM
I actually enjoyed the books a lot. It made me cry when Holyleaf died, and I believe she died because she still felt guilty for Ashfur's death. All of the cats grew and improved, and I especially loved the twist where the Three lost their powers.

I agree! Hollyleaf is my favourite character and I miss her being in the books I don't think she deserved to die, she could have had a second chance! Why bring back a character then just after they arrive kill them off? I am so glad that the three lost their powers and I enjoyed reading about the part where Dovewing thought she had gone deaf. I hate Dovewing, she shouldn't have been in the power of three, she doesn't deserve all the sweet toms to like her and she doesn't deserve a sister like Ivypool.

dino.
March 4th, 2017, 05:18 PM
I agree! Hollyleaf is my favourite character and I miss her being in the books I don't think she deserved to die, she could have had a second chance! Why bring back a character then just after they arrive kill them off? I am so glad that the three lost their powers and I enjoyed reading about the part where Dovewing thought she had gone deaf. I hate Dovewing, she shouldn't have been in the power of three, she doesn't deserve all the sweet toms to like her and she doesn't deserve a sister like Ivypool.
I agree with all of that EXCEPT Dovewing. Tbh, she's my favorite character in the books. I felt like I could connect to her in so many ways that I couldn't with any other characters. Her anxiety, her desperation to prove herself, her feirce loyalty to her sister... I just thought I could connect to all of it.

judas
March 4th, 2017, 05:21 PM
A few corrections, sorry for being a bit rude. You meant Ivypool, and the Three lost their powers in Dovewing's silence, which is based after OOTS.
I said they lost their powers...
and yeah, my friend has a cat Named Ivyshade, I got mixed up ^^"

Tigress
March 5th, 2017, 09:19 AM
I agree with all of that EXCEPT Dovewing. Tbh, she's my favorite character in the books. I felt like I could connect to her in so many ways that I couldn't with any other characters. Her anxiety, her desperation to prove herself, her feirce loyalty to her sister... I just thought I could connect to all of it.

Oh, sorry if I upset you.

dino.
March 5th, 2017, 10:01 AM
Oh, sorry if I upset you.
No, you didn't upset me! Not at all! Its ok, no worries ^^

savage scar
March 10th, 2017, 05:03 AM
I didn't like it for one reason

Dovewing (Oh and Bumblestripe AND Tigerheart)

Streamstar
March 11th, 2017, 05:57 PM
In my opinion it was a pretty well rounded part of the whole warriors series, drama, suspense, all that. My main concern with it was the end... it seemed like their powers were basically useless at the end of it, they would have lost if not for the ancient cats(starclan to) rushing in and saving them. I also disliked how abrupt Firestar's(fair warning, I'm a Firestar fan) death was! I understand it was to drive in the point that once you fulfill you're destiny it's time for you to go, but it still irks me, especially how they chose to kill him off -_-
Rip Hollyleaf, cruelly thrown back into the series for almost no point, only to be killed a book later.
(Finally, Ferncloud's death with always be the saddest in warrior history for me)

judas
March 11th, 2017, 07:55 PM
In my opinion it was a pretty well rounded part of the whole warriors series, drama, suspense, all that. My main concern with it was the end... it seemed like their powers were basically useless at the end of it, they would have lost if not for the ancient cats(starclan to) rushing in and saving them. I also disliked how abrupt Firestar's(fair warning, I'm a Firestar fan) death was! I understand it was to drive in the point that once you fulfill you're destiny it's time for you to go, but it still irks me, especially how they chose to kill him off -_-
Rip Hollyleaf, cruelly thrown back into the series for almost no point, only to be killed a book later.
(Finally, Ferncloud's death with always be the saddest in warrior history for me)
Tbh, Firestar has been around for like.........Ever...........It was time for him to die anyway, or he would have retired to the Elders den

Zan Partizanne
March 17th, 2017, 07:46 AM
tbh DoveWing isn't that bad I feel so bad for her cause she has to deal with Ivypool the rest of her life like why couldn't IvyPool just accept That DoveWing is better at some things then her she practically set out to make DoveWings life miserable and am I the only who thought if IvyPool stayed Loyal to the Dark Forest she would have killed DoveWing IvyPool should have died not HollyLeaf.

Cosmo
April 29th, 2017, 09:54 AM
tbh DoveWing isn't that bad I feel so bad for her cause she has to deal with Ivypool the rest of her life like why couldn't IvyPool just accept That DoveWing is better at some things then her she practically set out to make DoveWings life miserable and am I the only who thought if IvyPool stayed Loyal to the Dark Forest she would have killed DoveWing IvyPool should have died not HollyLeaf.

How would you feel if your sister was 100x better than you.

And actually, Hollyleaf is my favorite character, and I believe we could all tell she was ready to sacrifice her self.

I'm sorry if this offends anyone.

Zan Partizanne
May 2nd, 2017, 09:46 AM
I honestly wouldn't care unless people were trying to make myself feel worthless I wouldn't go and try to make their life miserable like IvyPool