PDA

View Full Version : Fateful Encounters.

Fel
February 20th, 2017, 02:55 AM
It was late, but Rabbitpaw didn't seem to be tired at all. Her paws thrashed through the frost-covered grass as she walked, her movements filled with the sort of energy you'd expect a young apprentice like her to carry. She never seemed to worry about the consequences of her actions, growing up rather sheltered in a clan which the dark era neglected to affect as badly as the other three it infected. Though the molly's mother happened to disappear during the 18 moons of havoc, she was left with a sister still with her, and they'd been able to make it through together, with their father and another older sibling. Rabbitpaw was certainly a cat of the water, always going with the flow and never minding how others seemed to swim- she was in her own little world, where she could never be stopped. Nobody could call her timid if she hadn't seen anything to be scared of yet, if she still had an entire world to explore throughout her apprenticeship- and later, warriorhood.

You could never spook a cat that you couldn't catch, and she didn't look like she was waiting around for anyone. Stomping through the territory like a badger on a rampage, she didn't leave a single fern in her way unharmed as she walked, making sure to be as loud as she possibly could. It was obvious that her mentor, Mistfall, hadn't taught her about not creating distractions yet, but she wasn't even a moon into training- it wasn't the warrior's fault they'd been stuck with her. Look at her now, adventuring by herself- it's almost like something is destined to go wrong.
Spirit

dino.
February 20th, 2017, 07:34 AM
It was late, but Rabbitpaw didn't seem to be tired at all. Her paws thrashed through the frost-covered grass as she walked, her movements filled with the sort of energy you'd expect a young apprentice like her to carry. She never seemed to worry about the consequences of her actions, growing up rather sheltered in a clan which the dark era neglected to affect as badly as the other three it infected. Though the molly's mother happened to disappear during the 18 moons of havoc, she was left with a sister still with her, and they'd been able to make it through together, with their father and another older sibling. Rabbitpaw was certainly a cat of the water, always going with the flow and never minding how others seemed to swim- she was in her own little world, where she could never be stopped. Nobody could call her timid if she hadn't seen anything to be scared of yet, if she still had an entire world to explore throughout her apprenticeship- and later, warriorhood.

You could never spook a cat that you couldn't catch, and she didn't look like she was waiting around for anyone. Stomping through the territory like a badger on a rampage, she didn't leave a single fern in her way unharmed as she walked, making sure to be as loud as she possibly could. It was obvious that her mentor, Mistfall, hadn't taught her about not creating distractions yet, but she wasn't even a moon into training- it wasn't the warrior's fault they'd been stuck with her. Look at her now, adventuring by herself- it's almost like something is destined to go wrong.
Spirit

Is this private?)

Spirit
February 20th, 2017, 10:33 AM
A young red mackerel cat padded around in the outskirts of the clans, exploring. He were grumbling a bit about how everyone were stupid and sweet. Pyrepaw had recently gotten a mentor and was honestly rather happy about it. As far as he had understood, his mentor shared his views on the world. And that made him feel good. Everyone else were just the wrong ones.
Pyrepaw had had a bad day from the start. First, he'd lashed out at the fellow apprentice who had woken him up by accident, then gotten scolded for it, followed by realizing his mentor were busy so he had nothing to do but to sit in camp and grumble. His brother, the only other cat than his mentor that he felt like he could reason with, were out with his own mentor. Searingpaw was his ally and partner in crime, and he always missed him whenever he were gone. It were as if they had a string attached between them, and the farther they came from each other, the more it hurt and made him miss Searingpaw.
Suddenly, a sound jolted Pyrepaw awake from his thought. Someone, or something, were stomping around and making -quite- loud noises. Pyrepaw had not been an apprentice for too long, and didn't exactly know how to prowl properly yet. So instead of moving, he stopped dead in his tracks, and found the nearest bush to hide in, and just listened. He knew he was a bit bigger than your average apprentice, and silently cursed himself. In the snow, his red and white pelt halfly blended in, halfly screaming "IM HERE!". Another disadvantage. Why did this also have to happen in winter, where the bushes were half dead with no leaves on it. Pyrepaw were sure he was going to be spotted by whatever was on its way towards him

fenic!

Fel
February 21st, 2017, 10:48 AM
A young red mackerel cat padded around in the outskirts of the clans, exploring. He were grumbling a bit about how everyone were stupid and sweet. Pyrepaw had recently gotten a mentor and was honestly rather happy about it. As far as he had understood, his mentor shared his views on the world. And that made him feel good. Everyone else were just the wrong ones.
Pyrepaw had had a bad day from the start. First, he'd lashed out at the fellow apprentice who had woken him up by accident, then gotten scolded for it, followed by realizing his mentor were busy so he had nothing to do but to sit in camp and grumble. His brother, the only other cat than his mentor that he felt like he could reason with, were out with his own mentor. Searingpaw was his ally and partner in crime, and he always missed him whenever he were gone. It were as if they had a string attached between them, and the farther they came from each other, the more it hurt and made him miss Searingpaw.
Suddenly, a sound jolted Pyrepaw awake from his thought. Someone, or something, were stomping around and making -quite- loud noises. Pyrepaw had not been an apprentice for too long, and didn't exactly know how to prowl properly yet. So instead of moving, he stopped dead in his tracks, and found the nearest bush to hide in, and just listened. He knew he was a bit bigger than your average apprentice, and silently cursed himself. In the snow, his red and white pelt halfly blended in, halfly screaming "IM HERE!". Another disadvantage. Why did this also have to happen in winter, where the bushes were half dead with no leaves on it. Pyrepaw were sure he was going to be spotted by whatever was on its way towards him

fenic!

[ Turtlestrike yeah, it is. ]

Rabbitpaw was curious of her surroundings- as she walked around the strange territory, it was clear that she'd accidentally wandered farther away from camp than ever before, having not noticed the scent markings of other clans due to her inexperience as a new apprentice. The molly stepped through the snow quickly as she giggled, shaking away the powder on her paws as her tail thrashed behind her, leaving the apprentice to bound through the scene quickly- until she caught the trail of another creature. Skidding to a halt, Rabbitpaw didn't know what animals such as foxes or badgers smelled like, but this scent was deathly close to the smells of clan cats, and so she knew that it might have attacked somebody she knew, who she cared about. "Stop right there!" She asserted in her high-pitched voice, looking around carefully until her eyes settled on a bush with bright orange fur sticking out between the leaves. "I'm not afraid to attack foxes with all my might, y'know!" Really, she should've been quieter in the first place.
Trying to assemble herself into a more defensive position, the apprentice had readied herself to strike if the stranger attacked, with the assumption that all animals with ginger fur were foxes. She didn't know that this wasn't a fox at all, and that it was another cat- but of course, that would be figured out in a few seconds if the stranger were to respond. "...Can foxes even speak cat, anyways?"

Spirit
February 21st, 2017, 02:52 PM
Pyrepaw hissed to himself. He'd been spotted. And now he himself could see the creature that had been stumping around and probably scaring away all the prey in the nearby area. Wait, it was a cat? And she seemed to be his age. But he'd never seen her before. But then again, there were so many apprentices in the clan that he couldn't have time to 'meet' all of them. Pyrepaw instantly thought Rabbitpaw was from ShadowClan, and didn't exactly see her as an enemy. The wind blew from behind his back and towards her, so he couldn't exactly smell the different scent yet. She looked pretty in his eyes. Maybe he should tone his aggressiveness a bit down when talking to this one.
Stepping out of the bush, he grinned lightly. "I am no fox. Name's Pyrepaw" He said, still having distance to her, still having no clue she were from a different clan. He knew, of cause, that he'd been walking quite a long way away from camp, but alike Rabbitpaw, he did not know that he'd gone as far as the other clan borders. Granted, his mentor -had- showed him the borders, but from what he knew, they weren't -that- close by.
Tilting his head as he looked at this new face, he couldn't help but wonder what she'd think of him. Good, or bad? Most thought bad.. And he didn't understand it. He was right in his beliefs, wasn't he? He pushed the thoughts aside. Don't think about that, you're trying to impress this new cat, act.. Nice? If that's even possible..

fenic!

Fel
February 22nd, 2017, 10:27 AM
Pyrepaw hissed to himself. He'd been spotted. And now he himself could see the creature that had been stumping around and probably scaring away all the prey in the nearby area. Wait, it was a cat? And she seemed to be his age. But he'd never seen her before. But then again, there were so many apprentices in the clan that he couldn't have time to 'meet' all of them. Pyrepaw instantly thought Rabbitpaw was from ShadowClan, and didn't exactly see her as an enemy. The wind blew from behind his back and towards her, so he couldn't exactly smell the different scent yet. She looked pretty in his eyes. Maybe he should tone his aggressiveness a bit down when talking to this one.
Stepping out of the bush, he grinned lightly. "I am no fox. Name's Pyrepaw" He said, still having distance to her, still having no clue she were from a different clan. He knew, of cause, that he'd been walking quite a long way away from camp, but alike Rabbitpaw, he did not know that he'd gone as far as the other clan borders. Granted, his mentor -had- showed him the borders, but from what he knew, they weren't -that- close by.
Tilting his head as he looked at this new face, he couldn't help but wonder what she'd think of him. Good, or bad? Most thought bad.. And he didn't understand it. He was right in his beliefs, wasn't he? He pushed the thoughts aside. Don't think about that, you're trying to impress this new cat, act.. Nice? If that's even possible..

fenic!

"Pyre...paw? You're an apprentice too?" Rabbitpaw piped up, her fur relaxing as the stranger revealed himself to be a fellow cat- she'd been ready to attack for a few seconds, but now she didn't think it was necessary. "That's awesome- the name's Rabbitpaw!" She grinned, bright eyes gleaming as she talked to the Shadowclan cat, unaware of his affiliations with the rival clan. The setting of her kithood didn't leave her with a lot of time to make friends- her mother and siblings were gone, but she didn't exactly know them long enough to miss them as much as the rest of her family did. "I never got many chances to make friends- really, I'm only close to my dad and my sister- so it's nice to meet you!" She exclaimed, excited to be meeting somebody new.
Rabbitpaw talked first and thought later- it never even crossed her mind how she was across the border, seeing as she hadn't learned anything related to scent markers yet from her mentor. She was too curious to worry about possible dangers, not when there was so much to do and what seemed like not enough time to do it. Her tail flicked behind her in a surge of energy as she stopped talking, beginning to settle down for a second and sit in the territory, a bit tired out from her long walk. She was happy to meet a new friend, but everybody needs to rest eventually.

Spirit
February 27th, 2017, 02:04 AM
(Oh gosh I didn't realize I'd taken this long to reply ;-; )

Pyrepaw grinned lightly. This apprentice seemed sweet and happy. Not really his type, but something about this cat made him stay and talk. Sitting down, he nodded lightly. "I am an apprentice yes. Just recently got my name and mentor" He said proudly, avoiding talking about what clan he were from. He had a slight suspicion that Rabbitpaw was from a different clan, but something made him want her to stay instead of run off. And that was odd to him. He usually wanted new faces to fear him at first, not like him.
"Glad to meet you too" He said, seeming a bit awkward. He'd never really tried to keep a conversation kindhearted. Even with his brother, he kept an evil voice, and that was saying something about him.
The slightly large apprentice shifted his weight between his paws, thoughts running through his mind. Should he try to keep up the positive attitude, or reveal his true self? He didn't want to.. He didn't want to scare this she-cat off. There was something about her. And it bothered Pyrepaw to the core. He had no idea how to keep such a conversation going, and was hoping all he could, that Rabbitpaw was the type that could.

fenic!

Spirit
March 14th, 2017, 03:38 PM
fenic! Bump? ^^

Fel
March 14th, 2017, 07:20 PM
(Oh gosh I didn't realize I'd taken this long to reply ;-; )

Pyrepaw grinned lightly. This apprentice seemed sweet and happy. Not really his type, but something about this cat made him stay and talk. Sitting down, he nodded lightly. "I am an apprentice yes. Just recently got my name and mentor" He said proudly, avoiding talking about what clan he were from. He had a slight suspicion that Rabbitpaw was from a different clan, but something made him want her to stay instead of run off. And that was odd to him. He usually wanted new faces to fear him at first, not like him.
"Glad to meet you too" He said, seeming a bit awkward. He'd never really tried to keep a conversation kindhearted. Even with his brother, he kept an evil voice, and that was saying something about him.
The slightly large apprentice shifted his weight between his paws, thoughts running through his mind. Should he try to keep up the positive attitude, or reveal his true self? He didn't want to.. He didn't want to scare this she-cat off. There was something about her. And it bothered Pyrepaw to the core. He had no idea how to keep such a conversation going, and was hoping all he could, that Rabbitpaw was the type that could.

@fenic! (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=21)

[so sorry for this late reply! >.<]

"...It's nice to meet you too!" Rabbitpaw smiled, her blazing blue brightening as she nodded. "I haven't seen you around camp much, too- have you met my dad? He's big, looks just like me, really cool, you've probably heard of him." She rambled on and on, not a very humble cat as she kept talking. This molly was the type of cat who liked to hold a conversation for as long as she could, always attempting to talk even if it was in the middle of somebody else's sentence. She was light-hearted and kind, though innocent as well- never really understanding much, but adoring it anyways. Pushing her face awfully close to Pyrepaw's, she stared into his eyes for a few seconds curiously, grinning happily as she faintly shook her head. "Nope! I don't recognize you- but it's no problem, really! I don't really recognize a lot of cats, anyways." She broke out into a light-hearted expression, flicking her tail back-and forth as she laughed. "It's cool, though! I like you, and so we can be friends!"

Spirit
March 23rd, 2017, 03:45 AM
Pyrepaw were close to backing off when Rabbitpaw stuck her face as close to him as he did. He were slightly terrified that she would smell his clan scent, since he definitely smelled hers. And that made it clear to him. This apprentice were from RiverClan! Had he ventured off that far?
These feelings of not wanting to hurt the cat in front of him really conflicted with his nature. Whilst he found pleasure in seeing the other kits and apprentices back at camp run off crying after just a few minutes of talk with him, this cat.. She made him want to stay. What was this feeling?
"I haven't met your dad, no? What's he called?" He asked, trying to lead her attention away from his clan-scent. He wasn't really the one to talk much when it came to happy relationships.. He'd never really had one. Even his mother found him.. Odd, evil. But were he?
He personally didn't really care about cross-clan relations. He found it stupid that there were clans like there were. Why couldn't they all just be a huge empire with him on top? Well.. Making.. Friends? With this she-cat would help him start off with that plan atleast..

fenic!

Fel
April 20th, 2017, 12:49 AM
Pyrepaw were close to backing off when Rabbitpaw stuck her face as close to him as he did. He were slightly terrified that she would smell his clan scent, since he definitely smelled hers. And that made it clear to him. This apprentice were from RiverClan! Had he ventured off that far?
These feelings of not wanting to hurt the cat in front of him really conflicted with his nature. Whilst he found pleasure in seeing the other kits and apprentices back at camp run off crying after just a few minutes of talk with him, this cat.. She made him want to stay. What was this feeling?
"I haven't met your dad, no? What's he called?" He asked, trying to lead her attention away from his clan-scent. He wasn't really the one to talk much when it came to happy relationships.. He'd never really had one. Even his mother found him.. Odd, evil. But were he?
He personally didn't really care about cross-clan relations. He found it stupid that there were clans like there were. Why couldn't they all just be a huge empire with him on top? Well.. Making.. Friends? With this she-cat would help him start off with that plan atleast..

@fenic! (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=21)

"...You don't know him? That's strange." She tilted her head, her bright blue eyes shining with both confusion and curiosity as she started to talk. "He's Russetstar-- a.k.a, one of the coolest cats ever! I want to grow up to be just like him." She grinned, looking into Pyrepaw's eyes intently as she talked, her tail flicking from side-to side with interest as she talked. "Though I don't really blame you for not knowing who I am in general- I don't really have a lot of friends besides my sister, since I've been putting all my effort into finding everyone who disappeared!" She exclaimed with confidence, her eyes narrowing with purpose as she stood firmly, smiling with conviction. "There have been people I've been close to who have just vanished without a trace, but now I'm going to find them!" Rabbitpaw had always had to find something to keep her busy, and at the moment, it was trying to find these missing cats, ones like her mother and brother. However, she often lost her attention quickly only to move on to something- or someone else- and it seemed as if she was gaining quite a liking for Pyrepaw as well. Maybe she'd keep looking at him, paying attention... maybe he could be something she would never forget about.