PDA

View Full Version : Autumnkit

Ruby
October 11th, 2016, 12:11 AM
i need some family for Autumnkit, my first OC.
forgive me on this, i have no idea what i am doing.
so here is some general information:
she is a light dusty brown British short hair (did you guys know that yellowfang was a British short hair :P) with blue eyes. she is also a quiet, gentle character who keeps to herslef alot of the time. her favorite prey is rabbit and she is in windclan.
here are the needed roles:
mother
father
siblings (not a need)
friends
enemies
future mentor
im going to be picky about the parents. please make at least one of them like autumnkit. dont sat 2 black cats with amber and orange eyes.
just put your cats
name
role
looks
perso
down and i'll look into it and (most likley will accept)
thanks

Ruby
October 11th, 2016, 12:21 AM
helo

Leaf
October 11th, 2016, 08:39 AM
Name: Duskcloud
Clan: WindClan
Role: Father
Looks: Duskcloud is a dusky brown tom with slightly lighter brown markings. He also has a lean build, as most cats in WindClan tend to, and sky blue eyes.
Personality: Duskcloud is gentle and thoughtful. He leans more to the pacifist side than to an aggressive type. He enjoys spending time with those close to him and hunting.

~Aesthetic~
October 11th, 2016, 04:21 PM
Okay umm
Name: Blossomkit
Pelt: Black with large, dark ginger blotches with green eyes.
Personality: Outgoing and friendly. She aims high and never gives up. She can be naive and doesn't want anybody to dislike her.
Clan: Windclan
Role: Either sister or friend. If you would prefer a tom, I could change the name and gender if you want.
Lemme know if you need more.

BluBunnie
October 11th, 2016, 04:26 PM
Name: Olivekit
Age: I'll say 3 moons, but if I need to change the age I will.
Clan: Windclan
Role: Friend/Sibling
Looks: http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/warriorcatsrpg/images/c/c7/Applepaw.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100912192836
Perso: Sweet, but he is hard on himself. Holds himself up to high standards for himself which will cause him depression later on.

paxil
October 11th, 2016, 05:12 PM
hi ruby, if autumnkit is acaciakit's sister, then her mother is robinrunner (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=424)!