PDA

View Full Version : Not New But Still Here

oci
February 18th, 2017, 09:25 PM
What's up, peoples?
I'm not new. In fact, July 10th will be my three year aniversary on this site. I've been known as Ocean since the day I joined, and will always be known as such. Feel free to call me Ocean, Oci, or 'Hey You' works too.
When the site changed builders, I never really got used to the new design. But I love WCO so much, so I'll still be around if anyone wants to chat or roleplay. I currently only have one character and I'm working on a second. But if you want to roleplay with me, just shoot me a PM. I'll be here (probably. . .)
That's all for now,
Just Me

Fel
February 18th, 2017, 09:38 PM
welcome back!

Zero
February 18th, 2017, 09:40 PM
What's up, peoples?
I'm not new. In fact, July 10th will be my three year aniversary on this site. I've been known as Ocean since the day I joined, and will always be known as such. Feel free to call me Ocean, Oci, or 'Hey You' works too.
When the site changed builders, I never really got used to the new design. But I love WCO so much, so I'll still be around if anyone wants to chat or roleplay. I currently only have one character and I'm working on a second. But if you want to roleplay with me, just shoot me a PM. I'll be here (probably. . .)
That's all for now,
Just Me

OCEAN! HI!

Ludicrous Lunacy
February 18th, 2017, 10:20 PM
What's up, peoples?
That's all for now,
Just Me
OCIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEE *pauses for breath* EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HI

YOU PROBABLY DON'T KNOW ME

STILL, HI

WELCOME BACK

BEAR.
February 18th, 2017, 10:21 PM
hey ocean, welcome back!!

February 18th, 2017, 10:25 PM
What's up, peoples?
That's all for now,
Just Me

HEEY OCEAN! WELCOme back! (:

Fawn
February 18th, 2017, 11:20 PM
Welcome back!! :love4:

Clover
February 23rd, 2017, 08:25 PM
can't believe i missed this post.
i hope you stay this time, love.

Agnate
February 23rd, 2017, 08:26 PM