PDA

View Full Version : The Mythical World of Wimborne

Captain
October 10th, 2016, 08:53 PM
Once upon a time, in the far reaches of space, farther than any living creature of Earth had ever traveled, there was a planet that was covered with ninety-percent water and ten-percent land, which were mostly small islands with little to no known inhabitants.This planet was known as Dustoria. Even though most of this planet was covered in small islands, there was one large island that stood out among the rest and that was known as Wimborne. It inhabited many unusual creatures that Earth had never seen before, but also all the normal creatures that you see everyday on Earth.

Truth to be told, Wimborne was unlike anything anyone has ever seen before.
There are many places to explore, here are some of the possibilities:

Well-known Cities:
Yorkview (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/25/15/9b/25159b9b780df259674e327fa4a6b0e0.jpg) [Forest-Type Area]
Skiorth (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/ee/29/51/ee295100d16e3d31e22f48e4eea3fff0.jpg) [Lava-Type Area]
Fonum (http://www.siwallpaperhd.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/amazing_fantasy_landscape_wallpaper_hd_27.jpg)[Air-Type Area]
Jellimaya (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/e0/9d/9f/e09d9fc47bc36df31a2907a7f2d39c85.jpg) [Water-Type Area]
Winrena (http://image.prntscr.com/image/c1b7e716683046e382749570c521165c.png)

---

Hello there! My name is Robin-chan and this is the Mythical World of Wimborne. I created this made-up universe and used it to write stories, to escape the reality as we know it to make our dreams be alive and our fantasies come true. This place is not just a quick role-play that I made under an hour. This made-up world is special to me in a personal fashion. I ask you, if you decide to join, to respect it and enjoy all that it provides to you. You can create your own creatures, your own characters, your own lands. It’s all up to you! Just please describe them in your form if you choose to have a creature in this world so others may be aware of it.

---

Rules are listed here. I ask you kindly to follow them.

[One]: No god-modding or anything like that, you can have powerful strength, but everyone here feels pain and can be injured or even die.
[Two]: Cursing is allowed to a minimum, don’t go crazy with it. We all have our boundaries. I ask you nicely to censor cursing with the * key.
[Three]: Magic is allowed in this world to any extent. There are mages and wizards and warlocks or whatever you may call it.
[Four]: You can be anything you want - a human, dog, dragon, serpent, lion, etc. Anything is welcome!
[Five]: You can have up to five characters in this role-play. I don’t want to limit it to one, but I don’t want it to get crazy.
[Six]: Please, when you post, may it be longer than three sentences. Absolutely no one-sentence posts.
[Seven]: No sexual content! Seriously. Kisses and mild stuff are cool, but no getting frisky in here! We have private messaging here for a reason!

---

Character Form, please fill this out and do not role-play until I approve it! (http://prnt.sc/csbq9h)
Creature Form, fill this out if you wish to “spawn” a unrealistic creature into this mystical land! (http://prntscr.com/csbrl1)
Land Form, fill this out if you want to create a landmark or area on the island of Wimborne!
(http://prntscr.com/csbrxw)

---

[I]Notice! Please Read! I do not take credit for any of the pictures displayed in this role-play, but I do take credit for all the names of the planet, islands and towns that I created in my own imagination. This is all meant to be a fun-filled, unique, adventure-packed role-play! Let’s have some fun, shall we? Enjoy my world, members of WCO!

This will be most-likely updated in the future.

Captain
October 10th, 2016, 08:53 PM
[Full Name]: Rebecca Worthington (also known as Robin)
[Gender]: Female
[Species]: Shape-shifter - Character is able to turn into any creature desired.
[Personality Traits]:
- Independent, used to being alone.
- Kind to others if they are nice back to her
- Protective/Defensive of those who she grows close to.
- Hobbies: Drawing, Exploring, Eating and Cloud/Star-watching.
[Physical Traits]: (human form)
-Weight: 160 Lbs.
-Height: 5’1
-Dark-brown, short curly hair
-Light green eyes are her normal eye-color, but it may change due to mood.
-Usual Clothing: Blue jeans, red flannel, green backpack and brown boots.
-Extra Accessories: Black earrings and usually wears a dark brown fedora.
(wolf form)
-Dark brown fur
-Green eyes
-Black stripes along back
-White tipped tail
-Breed: Timber Wolf
(cat form)
-Brown and tan-colored fur
-Light green eyes
-Breed: Maine Coon
(dragon form)
-Black/red scales
-Breathes fire
-Can fly with large, powerful wings
[Linked Photo]: None
[Questions]: Will this role-play actually become active or will another one of my plots fail?
[Other Information]: She has a brown Labrador retriever puppy as a companion that can speak English named Scruffy, who has transformable wings if necessary.

Dizerel
October 10th, 2016, 10:31 PM
Full name: Alexsandra Mikanova. Prefers to be called Alex.
Species: human
Personality: very peaceful. She enjoys exploring dangerous and rough terrain, and enjoys befriending wildlife even more.
Physical traits: strong from all her time spent in the wild. Expert knowledge of survival, although she knows how to fight, she only uses it to protect animals.
Questions: ты любишь меня?

Captain
October 10th, 2016, 10:39 PM
Accepted.

Dizerel
October 10th, 2016, 10:45 PM
(Yay)

Hallowed Echo
October 11th, 2016, 08:34 AM
This's looks so amazing!! Imma join!!)
Name: Wolffe
Powers: Shapeshifter, water manipulation, able to mimic voices, and able to understand certain animals (Cats, Dogs, birds, dragons)
Looks
Human Forum: Usual clothing: jeans, black shirt and military boots
Cat form: Pure black.
Fox form: Pure black.
Personality: Cold, Harsh, Distant, Rebellious
Hobbies: Reading, Stargazing, Climbing, and swimming
Other: He has a pet wolf that can teleport.

Dizerel
October 11th, 2016, 10:42 AM
(Robin has school today so she will be a bit before she can accept your form)

Captain
October 11th, 2016, 11:57 AM
This's looks so amazing!! Imma join!!)
Name: Wolffe
Powers: Shapeshifter, water manipulation, able to mimic voices, and able to understand certain animals (Cats, Dogs, birds, dragons)
Looks
Human Forum: Usual clothing: jeans, black shirt and military boots
Cat form: Pure black.
Fox form: Pure black.
Personality: Cold, Harsh, Distant, Rebellious
Hobbies: Reading, Stargazing, Climbing, and swimming
Other: He has a pet wolf that can teleport.

Accepted! Thanks for liking the idea! I worked two hours putting this together!

Captain
October 11th, 2016, 11:57 AM
(Robin has school today so she will be a bit before she can accept your form)

Jokes on you. I didn't go to school today because I'm a sick little biscuit.

Dizerel
October 11th, 2016, 12:07 PM
(Lol I dont know how to start off though)

Captain
October 11th, 2016, 12:57 PM
Rebecca gave a yawn and walked through the forest, pushing a branch out of her way as a small puppy scurried by her, yipping excitedly. “Calm down, boy. We don’t want to alert anyone that doesn’t want us ‘round here.” She said, her tone gentle, but firm. Scruffy halted and went back to her, sitting down in the grass, looking up at her with bright blue eyes. The fifteen-year old girl blinked and patted him lightly on the head, letting out an exhausted sigh. They had been traveling across the island all day with no sign of anything to interest them. A handmade bow-and-arrow was sticking out of her backpack, ready to be used if needed. She sat down in the soft grass, rubbing her dog’s soft belly as she watched the clouds go by in the sky that shone through the branches in the trees above her. She was currently in the Yorkview area, full of dense forest.

Dizerel
October 11th, 2016, 01:14 PM
Alex walked through the forest, feeling very peaceful as she usually did. She hadnt seen a lot of wildlife today, though. She wasnt sure why, but she felt like the reason might be because she was going to meet something... interesting today.

Captain
October 11th, 2016, 01:41 PM
Rebecca’s green-hued eyes soon spotted a few exotic fruits hanging from a tree high above them, her stomach giving a growl of hunger. She glanced at at her small companion and pointed up at the fruit. “You mind fetching us a few fruits up there, Scruff?” She asked him and the brown Labrador wagged his tail, standing up. The teenager watched as the dog crouched low to the ground and then jumped into the air. In mid-air, a pair of wide brown wings sprouted from his back and he flew up in the air at a fast, swift pace, heading towards the fruit that hung on the branches where she had gestured to. He disappeared into the leaves of the tree and soon enough, Rebecca saw a few fruits falling from the tree. She jumped up and rushed to catch some, grabbing three of them. She missed one though and it landed sharply against her shoulder. The teen gave a wince and whistled to Scruffy to return to her. Scruffy flew back down to her, flapping his wings happily. He looked at her with a doggish smile, his tongue rolling out of his mouth as he landed, his wings disappearing. She stroked his back. “Good boy.” Rebecca sat down once again, inspecting the red, spiky-looking fruit. “I think I heard that these are called Rambutans.” She mentioned, peeling away the spiked outside and revealing the soft white flesh of the fruit inside. She took a small bite and smiled. “A bit sour, but a lovely sweet aftertaste indeed.” The teenager continued to eat as she watched Scruffy tear open one, nibbling at it contently.

Dizerel
October 11th, 2016, 05:13 PM
As Alex continued on through the woods, she paused,having heard something. In the distance she heard the rustling of leaves, and as she approached the sound, mumbled voices. Closing in on the sound, she came to see a girl eating fruit and her dog, who was wagging his tail happily.

aleka!
October 11th, 2016, 05:22 PM
(RP still open? OwO

[Full Name]: Sorean Blues

[Species]: Dragon

[Personality Traits]: She's quick to react, and is very aggressive. She doesn't really socialize truly, she's afraid everyone might reject her if she truly talks to anyone.

[Physical Traits]:

~Shining, sky blue scales

~Green eyes with darker green pupils

~darker blue stripes running down her back

~Gills along her ribs and neck, webbed talons

~A flat-ended tail

~Wings that stretch wide

[Linked photo of character(optional)]: Nope.

[Questions]: None

[Other information]: none.)

Captain
October 11th, 2016, 05:23 PM
The sound of footsteps made Rebecca turn her head to meet eyes with another girl, which was unusual given the fact that many stayed near the cities and didn’t go out into these woods. Scruffy raised his head and looked at the stranger, his muzzle stained with fruit juice. “How peculiar..” The wandering teen said to her companion, “It seems that we’re not alone in this forest, buddy.” She took another bite of the red, peeled fruit and narrowed her eyes at the girl, a slight smirk on her face. “So, stranger, what brings you to this neck of the woods?” Rebecca asked, wiping her mouth slightly and seeming to scan this newcomer with her wolf-like eyes, “But then again, you like you belong in such a place as this.” Scruffy gave a small, amused huff and started eating again.

Captain
October 11th, 2016, 05:24 PM
(RP still open? OwO

[Full Name]: Sorean Blues

[Species]: Dragon

[Personality Traits]: She's quick to react, and is very aggressive. She doesn't really socialize truly, she's afraid everyone might reject her if she truly talks to anyone.

[Physical Traits]:

~Shining, sky blue scales

~Green eyes with darker green pupils

~darker blue stripes running down her back

~Gills along her ribs and neck, webbed talons

~A flat-ended tail

~Wings that stretch wide

[Linked photo of character(optional)]: Nope.

[Questions]: None

[Other information]: none.)

Of course! It's always open! Accepted! Welcome to Wimborne!

Dizerel
October 11th, 2016, 05:36 PM
"Well... Uh... I" Alex trailed off, trying to find what to say at first, but then confidently replied "I love nature and all the animals in it. I prefer being here with the wildlife than I do being around other humans. I camp out in the wilderness and eat vegies mainly."

Captain
October 11th, 2016, 06:00 PM
“Understandable.” Rebecca remarked, patting Scruffy on the head, “I live wherever I please. No human can tell me what to do.” She stood up, brushing off her dirt-covered jeans and smiling at this unusual stranger. The young teenager pressed her thumb against her palm and closed her eyes, shrinking down and glowing white for a moment, taking the form of a large, dark brown timber wolf. “Nature is a beautiful thing.” She mentioned, looking at the girl, “It’s even better when you can be apart of it.” With that, the wolf-girl began to pad away off into another direction, her tail swaying softly. Her small dog companion went up to the stranger and smiled at her. “It would be safe of you to find a safe place, miss. There is supposed to be a nasty storm brewing soon and we’re going to some caves to wait it out.” Scruffy said to her in a light British accent, blinking his bright blue eyes at her before scampering off to join Rebecca by her side.

Thunder
October 11th, 2016, 06:01 PM
[Full Name] Francesa De Forest
[Gender] Female
[Age] 14
[Physical Traits] Francesa is kind of lazy and care-free, she doesn't seem to care about a certain problem or about any physical injury. She mostly tends to be a couch potato.
[Different Forms] http://orig07.deviantart.net/94d4/f/2013/320/d/1/crazy_gift_by_snow_body-d6ufsmn.png
[Appearance] http://orig14.deviantart.net/7f0e/f/2013/134/1/9/cute_anime_girls_19_by_cender111-d659kjz.jpg clover green eyes
[Other/Questions] Could Francesa be kinda like a shape-shifter? Plus, a merchant that trades in diffrent cities?

Captain
October 11th, 2016, 06:02 PM
[Full Name] Francesa De Forest
[Gender] Female
[Age] 14
[Physical Traits] Francesa is kind of lazy and care-free, she doesn't seem to care about a certain problem or about any physical injury. She mostly tends to be a couch potato.
[Different Forms] http://orig07.deviantart.net/94d4/f/2013/320/d/1/crazy_gift_by_snow_body-d6ufsmn.png
[Appearance] http://orig14.deviantart.net/7f0e/f/2013/134/1/9/cute_anime_girls_19_by_cender111-d659kjz.jpg clover green eyes
[Other/Questions] Could Francesa be kinda like a shape-shifter? Plus, a merchant that trades in diffrent cities?

Accepted! And of course, shape-shifters are common in the Wimborne and traders are rare, but quite useful to the people here.

Dizerel
October 11th, 2016, 10:26 PM
"I will be perfectly fine. I have endured everything that this place has thrown at me so far." alex said. She had been all around the island, and from all the different climates, nothing in any of them has hurt her too badly.

Thunder
October 12th, 2016, 06:10 AM
Francesa pushed the tree branch from her face as she entered Yorkview. Yorkview had been lively as usual, but she would be here for a week and then go to another town to trade again. She set up the stand on the street side. sitting patiently waiting for customers.

SkyHeart
October 12th, 2016, 07:16 AM
Full Name: Rose Breezewood

Species: Fairy

Personality Traits:

~Friendly, but can be shy sometimes.

~Enjoys to learn magic, have fun, and go on adventures.

~Is a little stressed due to the pressure that is put on her parents, but she tries to ignore it by doing the things she loves.

Physical Traits:

~Sparkling blue eyes

~Light brown hair decorated with flowers.

~Clear blue wings that change color depending on mood.

~Thin build, light skin, and short height.

Appearance:http://data.whicdn.com/images/61518217/large.jpg (Except she is more covered around the back and has a small brown bag that she carries with some special things to use, trade, etc.)

Questions: None

Other: Rose has the ability to cast spells and such, but has a limited variety, so she is learning from other Wizards and magical beings in order to improve her skills in Magic. It is also to get away from the task that her parents are forcing upon her, which is to train and prepare to become a Queen. She is the princess of where she comes from, but she doesn't take it seriously and just thinks that she is normal like everyone else she sees. Rose can obviously fly and can change from her human form to her fairy form. The difference is only in size, so she still looks the same in both forms.

Hallowed Echo
October 12th, 2016, 08:04 AM
Wolfed had been watching the two strangers talk. He didn't seem that interested until the child turned into a timber wolf. The dog said something about a storm and how to find shelter. He scoffed, a storm wasn't gonna bother him. He sat in a tree and watch the timber wolf child walk towards a cave. He decided to follow, turning into a timber wolf as well. His black fur would be a problem in the dark.

*Lionblaze//Falconpaw
October 12th, 2016, 08:08 AM
Full name: Fang
Species: Dragon
Personality:Shy, Sly,Sneaky,Kind
Physical traits:All black with blood red streaks on his black and tail.
Questions:None

Thunder
October 12th, 2016, 03:44 PM
Francesa sighed, she changed into her brown wolf form which had a golden cross necklace with small spots of diamond on it. Blue flames illuminated off the cross, paws, and her back. Her eyes now the color of the blue flames flickering on her.

Captain
October 13th, 2016, 03:45 PM
All forms are accepted! Welcome to Wimborne and I personally apologize for the delay, I have been busy with my schooling.

“Do you think that we’ll reach the caves in time?” Scruffy asked Rebecca as they padded through the dense undergrowth, their paw-steps in sync as they watched the trail that was laid out before them. Rebecca huffed, shaking her head. “I’m sure that we will. Besides, we’ve been through so much, I think it won’t be that bad.” She mentioned, nudging the brown Labrador with her head. He smiled at her and scampered ahead slightly, running through the tall grass. It would be awhile yet before they reached their destination, but knowing the area well enough, Rebecca knew that they would be safe from harm, no matter what. However, she was so caught up on reaching their destination that she was unaware that they were being followed by another creature similar to her own.

Stario&Co.
October 13th, 2016, 04:57 PM
[Full name]: Phoenix

[Gender]:Female

[Species]: Phoenix is a Familiar. Familiars are creatures that exist entirely to serve. When someone claims a Familiar as theirs, they will form a special bond, being able to speak telepathically, and share each other's pain. Unless their bond is broken, the familiar cannot exist without their master, which means if the master dies, the familiar dies as well. The power of the familiar is judged by where they are born. For example, Phoenix was born in the mountains, and was given the powers of shape shifting and bending the elements.

[Personality traits]: Phoenix is usually a calm and content creature. She keeps to herself most of the time, until she meets her master. Until then, she lives a life of solitude. Phoenix is very loyal and faithful, doing anything for her master and their friends, this includes never turning her back on someone close to her. She will lose her temper if you push her buttons right, which I dont recommend you do.

[Physical traits]: Phoenix is usually in the form of a cougar, with a amber red coatand deep burning hazel eyes. She's lean and muscular, and can carry a lot of weight.

[Linked Photo of Character (optional)]:
http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/243bb04813bbf9b43cc7c34319125d4ca68ca07f/c=22-0-1552-2040&r=537&c=0-0-534-712/local/-/media/2016/02/02/DetroitFreePress/DetroitFreePress/635899987963462695-cougar-LION-INITIA-000D0.JPG

[Questions]: Could someone become her master?

Other information: Phoenix's entire tribe was burned to the ground. She mostly travels, never stay in in one place.

Dizerel
October 13th, 2016, 05:11 PM
Alex turned and started heading back for her camp. even if it started to storm before she made it there, she had enough supplies in her bag to make shelter for the night. As she was walking back, she noticed that even with the oncoming storm that much of the forest life was still very active. she thought it was strange, but didnt ponder long as a chilling wind made her quicken her pace.

Trashy Sky
October 13th, 2016, 05:32 PM
Name: Sky Valentine
Species: Human (Sort of)
Personality: She tends to be paranoid a lot, feeling like someone is always out to get her. She suffers from major depression, chronic anxiety, and the first stages of schizoaffective disorder. She is hardened on the outside due to not wanting her feelings to be hurt or her heart to be broken, but on the inside she's just an emotional softie who wants to be loved. She's pretty shy, not wanting to draw attention to herself. Though when she's with friends she tends to be loud and outgoing, some may even say annoying. She's mostly drawn back and chill, most would call her lazy though. Otherwise, her personality will revolve around the roleplay.
Appearance: She's pretty small, her height being only 4'5". She has thick but short blue hair, in a boy-ish style. She has double earlobe piercings on each ear and two tags on the left. She also has a tongue piercing and a lower lip piercing, plus, she has a snakebite piercing around her left eyebrow. She usually wears black jeans and some t-shirt with a lightweight purple hoodie. Her skin color is a kind of sickly pale, and she has dark bags under her bi-colored eyes and just looks exhausted. Her left eye is grey while the right is blue. She always wears a sky blue crystal amulet over her shirt too. Though, something is a bit off about her when you notice it. Her arms, from tight just above her elbows and down are just bone, a pitch black colored bone. The palms of her hands also have some of the middle bones cut to create holes in them too.
Other Information: She has the power to teleport herself and anyone she's touching (if she teleports with them). Also, if allowed, she has a 'pocket void' where she can store things inside. It's not too big but two people could stand in there comfortably, like a closet. She can teleport things into and out of this 'void'.
Questions: May she be allowed to use this pocket void?

Captain
October 13th, 2016, 11:51 PM
All forms accepted! Welcome to Wimbourne! Yes, Phoenix can have a master and yes, Sky can use this pocket void.

Rebecca and Scruffy finally reached the set of caves that were on the side of a mountain. The timber wolf could feel the chilling wind pick up and Rebecca nudged Scruffy inside at a quick pace, treating him like her own pup. The two of them sat down in the warmth of the dark cave, watching in a peaceful silence as it began to rain, the gentle sound of drops among the stones and leaves in the forest. Rebecca laid down on the smooth stone floor and rested her head on her paws, closing her eyes and beginning to fall asleep as Scruffy curled up beside her, the sound of the rainfall becoming more and more powerful outside.

Hallowed Echo
October 14th, 2016, 09:37 AM
Wolffe walked more quickly following the child and her pup. Once they reached the cave he curled up near the entrance avoiding the harsh rain.