PDA

View Full Version : the secret and the lie

cute skeleton
February 18th, 2017, 01:00 PM
dawnspot was hunting by the border when she meets tom 1 who crossed the border by accident. she questions him of who he his and why he crossed the border, he answered freely and she dawnspot told him to go back to his clan, but he says only if she promises to meet him tonight when every cat was asleep she sighed hating the idea but agreed.

that night and moon high dawnspot padded to the border where they agreed to meet and found him there. they talked for a bit then said she had to go for it was close to morning and the cat made her promise to return the next night.

this happened for a couple of moons till one day she realizes that she is pregnant. when her clan finds out, tom 2 is excited thinking they where his kits since he has been in love with her for moons and has been hanging out with her when he can. dawnspot doesn't know what to say so she says they are his kits even though that wasn't the truth. that night she goes to tom 1 and tells him and he is a bit surprised by the news and asked her what she said, she told him that she said they where tom 2 kits and that she lied. tom 1 said ok hating that she did but knew it was for both of there safety.

a moon later she moves to the nursery and her friends help her get settled in. she doesn't tell them the truth either as she laid down in her nest thinking it over and decided not to tell anyone till they are both ready, but when friend 1 asks her if they are really tom 2's kits and keeps questioning on she gives in and tells the truth friend 1 gasps and tells her it was against the warrior code and that she promised to be loyal to the warrior code and her clan dawnspot tells her what happened and friend 1 sighs and said she would help her keep it a secret but only if she tells her parents along with her sister duskheart and dawnspot agrees. when dawnspot and her parents along with her sister duskheart are alone her parents are disappointed in her but her sister is happy for her even it the tom is from another clan and they all agree to keep it a secret.

2 more moons later dawnspot had just had her kits and they look like a her and tom 1 but since tom 2 has tom 1 color pattern he thinks they look like him and her. kit 1 looked like tom 1, kit 2 looked like dawnspot, kit 3 was a mix of both dawnspot and tom 1, kit 4 and 5 looked only a bit like there parents, and kit 6 was the smallest

will she keep it a lie and a secret or will someone betray her and tell the truth.

do dawn and dusk in the other section if you got this far.

all this is up to the people who roleplay them.

the spots that are open are. I might add some more even if they aren't in the intro I don't know yet

tom 1
tom 2
mother
father
friend
kit 1
kit 2
kit 3
kit 4
kit 5
kit 6

form:

name:
appearance
role:
other/questions:
did I forget anything?:
any ideas or things I could add?:

my form:

name: dawnspot/duskheart

clan: both windclan

appearance: dawnspot is more orange then her sister. and her sister is more black then orange. http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/hollyleaf/images/5/5e/Brackenstar.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100822172404 https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/96/5e/d0/965ed0e9b91ad053b1fca997f6e825a0.jpg

role: dawnspot (I didn't know what to put for dawnspot XD)/sister

other/questions:

anything I missed?:

any ideas or things I could add?:

this took forever....

cute skeleton
February 20th, 2017, 11:26 AM
bump