View Full Version : Hi I'm new

Aquamarine Melody
February 17th, 2017, 11:13 PM
Hello, I'm Aqua and I'm new here. I hope to have fun here ^.^

Ludicrous Lunacy
February 17th, 2017, 11:16 PM
Welcommeeee!
:surprisehug:
I hope you're my friendie and have a great time here!!

February 17th, 2017, 11:17 PM

Hellooo and welcome! I hope you enjoy it here!

Aquamarine Melody
February 17th, 2017, 11:18 PM
Thanks Fawn :)

goddess of ducks
February 18th, 2017, 12:48 AM
Welcome to WCO Aquamarine Melody! I'm Nighty and if you need something, I can help. Now, I'm not an actual staff member, but if you can't find one, I'm always open to help. Anyways. I hope you enjoy it here and feel comfortable settling in the RPs. I know it can seem really big and confusing, but once you get to know it, it becomes easier. Another thing that helps in tremendous ways, is the rules and guidelines. Yeah I know, the not fun part, but they will seriously help you out when it comes to RPing anywhere on here.

Empress Of Evil
February 18th, 2017, 02:21 AM
Hello and :welcome: to WCO!!! :D

savage scar
February 18th, 2017, 02:26 AM
Hello, welcome to WCO...

be scared! :boo:

>Pepsi<
February 18th, 2017, 09:44 AM
Welcome to WCO.

The normal site...

Fiery
February 18th, 2017, 11:48 AM
Heyo, and welcome to WCO, the anything but normal site. You'll see eventually. Anyway, enjoy your stay, and I hope you meet many wonderful friends here!

¤Insert_User_Name¤
February 18th, 2017, 11:50 AM
Welcome to WCO! The best role-playing site ever! I hope you have fun here! Private Message me or comment on my profile if you need help with something! ^^

|+sari+|
February 18th, 2017, 11:57 AM

Hello, Melody! Welcome to Warrior Cats Online, usually known as just WCO. I hope you enjoy it here, it is truly a fun place! It can get pretty rough, though... you'll see what I mean soon enough. If you need any help, I will be glad to offer it! Just Accept my Friend Request, and then you will be able tp reach me more easily when you need my help. I have been RPing on NOOK for years, so although I am a bit new here as well, I have experience in RP, so I fit in right away! you may be a bit overwhelmed at first, with all these people and RolePlays, but you wull love it here, I promise! Just follow the Rules, and you're good to go!

|+sari+|
February 18th, 2017, 12:00 PM

:grouphug2::crown::penguinsnuggle::waaah::squee::c ow::welcome::cool2::batman2::woot::wave5::music::y ay::kittyface::):love4::boo:

Fawn
February 18th, 2017, 01:33 PM
Welcome to WCO!