PDA

View Full Version : Worst warriors couples

February 17th, 2017, 07:56 AM
Just say your opinion below, and gave a reason (^_^)

No One's Beeswax
February 17th, 2017, 09:44 AM
I personally think Dovewing should not have a romantic relationship with anyone ever. The Erins can't seem to get the right cat, we have a sweet dude who expects you to already like him and a rude dude who you're not supposed to be with in the first place. Hmm, I'll have neither!

Slash-GNR
February 17th, 2017, 11:27 AM
Is it just me, or is someone else like ticked off that Sandstorm and Firestar got together? Like she treated him like dirt until he became like the main talk of the camp... like seriously, that is terrible! I think Spottedleaf and Firestar should have been together if Spottedleaf wasn't a med cat and she hadn't died.

Wildpelt
February 17th, 2017, 11:34 AM
Ashfur x Squirrelflight

He wanted her, she wanted Bramblestar, he threatened her "kit's" becuz of it and IT JUST WENT ALL DOWN IT WAS A FAIL SHIP

aleka!
February 17th, 2017, 09:57 PM
The Heathertail x Lionblaze ship has crashed and sunk in a dramatic and annoying mess

Slash-GNR
February 17th, 2017, 10:15 PM
Ashfur x Squirrelflight

He wanted her, she wanted Bramblestar, he threatened her "kit's" becuz of it and IT JUST WENT ALL DOWN IT WAS A FAIL SHIP

I actually think Ashfur and Squirrelflight wouldn't be a bad idea, cause he loved her so much... until u get rejected on the level he did, then you will not really understand the pain and sorrow he went through. I mean, i done some pretty bad things cause out of hurt an grief...

judas
February 17th, 2017, 10:32 PM
*Cough cough* Spottedleaf and Fireheart *Cough cough*

Lilyflight
February 17th, 2017, 10:50 PM

AshfurXScourge.....Come on they never even met! Ashfur (Ashpaw at time) helped kill Bone!

:slapfight:

Lilyflight
February 17th, 2017, 10:52 PM
I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA HOW TO USE THIS APP SO DON'T KILL ME PLEASE XD

Dreams of forever
February 17th, 2017, 10:57 PM
I personally think that squirrelflight and brambleclaw where not ment to be I hated that couple

Gusty
February 18th, 2017, 10:53 AM
AshfurXScourge.....Come on they never even met! Ashfur (Ashpaw at time) helped kill Bone!

Oh my gosh yeah. I get why this ship was made but... it's annoying.

Slash-GNR
February 18th, 2017, 11:24 AM
*Cough cough* Spottedleaf and Fireheart *Cough cough*

I actually thougth spottedleaf and fireheart would have been nice togethe... sandstorm seems to whiny for me.

judas
February 18th, 2017, 11:25 AM
I actually thougth spottedleaf and fireheart would have been nice togethe... sandstorm seems to whiny for me.
Spottedleaf is old enough to be Firepaw's aunt when they first met...

Slash-GNR
February 18th, 2017, 11:27 AM

good point, but I just don't like sandstorm what so ever. as i said before: sandstorm seems to whiny and i hate how she treated firepaw like dirt before he became like a "hero" type cat... but spottedleaf liked firepaw no matter his flaws (kittypet) sandstorm didnt like firepaw cause he was a kittypet

judas
February 18th, 2017, 11:30 AM
good point, but I just don't like sandstorm what so ever. as i said before: sandstorm seems to whiny and i hate how she treated firepaw like dirt before he became like a "hero" type cat... but spottedleaf liked firepaw no matter his flaws (kittypet) sandstorm didnt like firepaw cause he was a kittypet
True, but Spottedleaf and Firepaw's love wasn't real. Sandstorm and Firepaw was more developed

Slash-GNR
February 18th, 2017, 11:32 AM
True, but Spottedleaf and Firepaw's love wasn't real. Sandstorm and Firepaw was more developed

Good point, but I still feel bad when Spottedleaf died, then she gave her "life" for sandstorm and im like: now that is love right there...

judas
February 18th, 2017, 05:07 PM
Good point, but I still feel bad when Spottedleaf died, then she gave her "life" for sandstorm and im like: now that is love right there...
Yeah, That was sad. Spottedleaf had a good life, but she does come and help the clans later on

~Aesthetic~
February 18th, 2017, 06:57 PM
Has nobody mention CrowfeatherXNightcloud? The only reason crow ever was mates with her was to show loyalty. He didn't even love her.

Slash-GNR
February 18th, 2017, 08:15 PM
Has nobody mention CrowfeatherXNightcloud? The only reason crow ever was mates with her was to show loyalty. He didn't even love her.

I actually have so much pity for Nightlcoud, like she just wanted love and she did so much to try and make Crowfeather love her... like I just wanna slap Crowfeather...

~Aesthetic~
February 18th, 2017, 08:21 PM
I actually have so much pity for Nightlcoud, like she just wanted love and she did so much to try and make Crowfeather love her... like I just wanna slap Crowfeather...
I know, right?! Nightclubs is seen as so cruel and rude, but tbh I would be protective and cold too if my mate didn't love me and has had two other mates and has had kittens with one...

dino.
February 18th, 2017, 08:38 PM
BreezepeltxHeathertail. I'm probably the only one who's posted this or thinks this, but Heathertail Is too good for him. He tried to kill his half-brother, she didn't try to kill anyone. You know what I mean?

Silhouettes
February 18th, 2017, 08:39 PM
I know it was already posted but, SquirrelflightxAshfur. First off... there related! Second off, Ashfur was like, 'Ooh, I love her so much! Wait... how dare she have a crush on someone else. I know! I'll kill her so called kits and her father! I'm a great frien/hoping mate.'

NightWarrior4Life
February 19th, 2017, 04:11 AM
I am defineatly not a fan of SpottedXfire but then again who is? And I just don't like any couples that are related whether distantly or not...(and although I liked AshXSquirrel) so Ashfur and Squirrelflight were related, TIGERHEART AND DOVEWING WERE CLOSELY RELATED WHICH DRIVES ME MAD! I think Sorreltail and Brackenfur were also related as were Bumblestripe and Dovewing...I am a family tree goddess...but it's a curse cause everywhere you go you see related couples and you just wanna fall to your knees and scream.

Silhouettes
February 19th, 2017, 06:47 AM
I am defineatly not a fan of SpottedXfire but then again who is? And I just don't like any couples that are related whether distantly or not...(and although I liked AshXSquirrel) so Ashfur and Squirrelflight were related, TIGERHEART AND DOVEWING WERE CLOSELY RELATED WHICH DRIVES ME MAD! I think Sorreltail and Brackenfur were also related as were Bumblestripe and Dovewing...I am a family tree goddess...but it's a curse cause everywhere you go you see related couples and you just wanna fall to your knees and scream.
Yes/totally. Patchpelt's second mate his is sister, Willowpelt!! Just really, Erin's?

Slash-GNR
February 19th, 2017, 07:58 AM

I actually think ash and squirrel would have been nice. I mean I think ash just did what he did because out of rejection like I think once he did if he did it he would have realised he had done wrong in other words rejection can drive us mad sometimes.

NightWarrior4Life
February 19th, 2017, 11:17 AM
I actually think ash and squirrel would have been nice. I mean I think ash just did what he did because out of rejection like I think once he did if he did it he would have realised he had done wrong in other words rejection can drive us mad sometimes.
Totally agree I mean I still like BrambleXSquirrel but AshXSquirrel was cute.

NightWarrior4Life
February 19th, 2017, 11:17 AM
Yes/totally. Patchpelt's second mate his is sister, Willowpelt!! Just really, Erin's?
I know!

Momotaro
February 19th, 2017, 11:20 AM
I hate Clearsky x anyone.

He should of died. He's a terrible mate and father. {I may be a burning Clear sky hater)

aleka!
February 19th, 2017, 11:28 AM
Okay, let me get something straight. Once Firestar came to Thunderclan, he pretty much had zero love interest in Spottedleaf at all, but when she died, he became all in love with her... So, yep. I just don't get why people ship them to be honest

Slash-GNR
February 19th, 2017, 11:36 AM
Can we just talk about Yellowfang and Russetstar I think was his name.... like I like them and stuff kinda a love hate relationship, but stupid Brokentail had to be born from them being together... but I love Yellowfang so much.... im gonna make a character based off her xD

Bellatrix
February 21st, 2017, 09:32 AM
It was Raggedstar....I actually didn't like them together the way he treated her was bull crap ugh it made me mad when Foxheart was around him it just got worst

Zan Partizanne
February 21st, 2017, 09:39 AM
Ash x Scourge Firestar x Tigerstar and FireStar x SpottedLeaf like seriously? Even SpottedLeaf admits she doesn't have feeling for FireStar anymore

Mango
February 24th, 2017, 07:18 AM
Pinestar X Goldenflower

Zan Partizanne
February 24th, 2017, 08:19 AM
Honestly BumbleStripe and DoveWing should never have happened TigerHeart and DoveWing seemed like a way better match BumbleStripe always acted like Dovewing couldn't do things for herself and acted so rude to her more then one time.

February 24th, 2017, 07:33 PM

Obviously she would treat Firepaw bad, in the clan, they learned to think that kittypets are worthless in everything, and they have a easy-going life with everything that they need, while clan cats needs to "kill one lion per day", also, Sandstorm became more mature, because she finally noticed that Fireheart was trained as a full warrior.

splashycat
February 24th, 2017, 11:07 PM
Jayfeather x Half Moon obviously. Something about that whole thing was just ... weird to me. I mean, she's dead Jayfeather. And your first self is dead also. So just let her go and get together with Cinderheart so Lionblaze can go be with Ivypool by himself.

Lionblaze x Cinderheart was pretty annoying to me at least. Not really sure why, I think it was because as soon as she got with him her character changed into a whiny selfish persona.

judas
February 25th, 2017, 08:52 AM
Jayfeather x Half Moon obviously. Something about that whole thing was just ... weird to me. I mean, she's dead Jayfeather. And your first self is dead also. So just let her go and get together with Cinderheart so Lionblaze can go be with Ivypool by himself.

Lionblaze x Cinderheart was pretty annoying to me at least. Not really sure why, I think it was because as soon as she got with him her character changed into a whiny selfish persona.
YESSSSS

Tigress
March 5th, 2017, 05:10 PM
Rainflower and Shellheart. Evil meets kind hearted, falls in love, has kits, Stormkit hurts himself, changes his name, neglects him, breaks up with Shellheart.

SuspiciousMindz
March 6th, 2017, 02:04 AM
Clear Sky and Star Flower
That was a relationship that was literally thrown out there. Came out of nowhere and suddenly she's expecting kits despite her interest in his son first. In reality, it was like she rubbed it in Thunder's face.
For the longest time I swore that she was only mates with Clear Sky because he was leader, just as Thunder was (when she was "interested" in him). I hated Star Flower in all honesty xD but the Clear Sky and Star Flower relationship is overrated and it irked me sooo bad.

Heartie1
March 6th, 2017, 10:44 AM
Iiii completely and legitimately hate all the forbidden love couples.It's like: "hi I love u but I just met u but the plot need spicy things will u be my mate plz".
Basically the same thing over.Again.And again.

Caligo Everton
March 6th, 2017, 10:47 AM
Lionblaze x Dovewing...

Zan Partizanne
March 6th, 2017, 10:49 AM
Clear Sky and Star Flower
That was a relationship that was literally thrown out there. Came out of nowhere and suddenly she's expecting kits despite her interest in his son first. In reality, it was like she rubbed it in Thunder's face.
For the longest time I swore that she was only mates with Clear Sky because he was leader, just as Thunder was (when she was "interested" in him). I hated Star Flower in all honesty xD but the Clear Sky and Star Flower relationship is overrated and it irked me sooo bad.
OMG AGREED

vantrums
March 6th, 2017, 09:42 PM
Leafpool/Crowfeather. Like I seriously don't know what even sparked they're relationship. It just seemed so forved and sudden?? Like Leafpool didn't really even notice him for the longest time...and then they were running off together. Kinda feel the same with Oakheart/Bluestar, though not as much.

judas
March 24th, 2017, 07:31 PM
Leafpool/Crowfeather. Like I seriously don't know what even sparked they're relationship. It just seemed so forved and sudden?? Like Leafpool didn't really even notice him for the longest time...and then they were running off together. Kinda feel the same with Oakheart/Bluestar, though not as much.
OMG Same It was like,
Leafpool: *Hangs off Ledge* Halp!
Crowfeather: Hey I never really knew you well, but Feathertail is dead. I randomly Love you don't die pls 0-0
Okay I Randomly Love you too
Lets Leave the clans and run away together yaY!

savage scar
March 29th, 2017, 02:52 AM
ALSO! Stormtail (or whatever his name is) and poor Moonflower, like Stormtail clearly loved you!

Cosmo
April 29th, 2017, 07:50 AM
Graystripe and Millie,
Graystripe only loved Millie because she looked like Silverstream.

JaxenAmethyst
April 29th, 2017, 08:03 AM
I definitely agree.
If I found out my mate didn't really love me back, I'd say I have a RIGHT to get furiated at that point.
It honestly was just to prove his loyalty. If the clans hadn't been divided, he would still be with Leafpool, even if Med Cats couldn't have mates or kits.. Or if Feathertail hadn't died, he'd still be with her.

meraki
April 29th, 2017, 08:20 AM
ok so i hate the following ships;

firestar and spottedleaf; they only met a few times! it was a cute little apprentice crush and wasn't meant to go any further. spottedleaf had zero character development and i found it creepy how she said things like 'i'll wait for you' like please.

ashfur and scourge; now this one just makes me mad. they weren't even in the same generation/age group, and just because they were two angsty dudes doesn't mean they should be shipped. for gods sake for most of ashfur's life scourge was dead.

and pretty much any forbidden relationships.

ones i do like;

sandstorm and firestar; okay so i see that there is a lot of hate on this one. apparently you guys don't think they should be considered a 'good couple' due to sandstorm's behaviour as an apprentice when firestar first came to the camp. have you ever noticed that a lot of people act differently when they have a crush? i feel that perhaps sandstorm had a big crush on him and acted rather rude due to that being her first reflex when talking to him. also, sandstorm is a flawed character, unlike most. all of the characters should have some more vibrant flaws, and once we get one, everyone hates it? sandstorm and firestar was imperfect like all real relationships.

lionblaze and cinderheart; ahhh they are so sweet and pure together <3

~Aesthetic~
April 29th, 2017, 10:13 AM

firestar and spottedleaf; they only met a few times! it was a cute little apprentice crush and wasn't meant to go any further. spottedleaf had zero character development and i found it creepy how she said things like 'i'll wait for you' like please.

ashfur and scourge; now this one just makes me mad. they weren't even in the same generation/age group, and just because they were two angsty dudes doesn't mean they should be shipped. for gods sake for most of ashfur's life scourge was dead.

ones i do like;

sandstorm and firestar; okay so i see that there is a lot of hate on this one. apparently you guys don't think they should be considered a 'good couple' due to sandstorm's behaviour as an apprentice when firestar first came to the camp. have you ever noticed that a lot of people act differently when they have a crush? i feel that perhaps sandstorm had a big crush on him and acted rather rude due to that being her first reflex when talking to him. also, sandstorm is a flawed character, unlike most. all of the characters should have some more vibrant flaws, and once we get one, everyone hates it? sandstorm and firestar was imperfect like all real relationships.

I agree with all of these. SpottedXFire is creepy on so many levels. Don't forget that Spottedleaf would be around warrior age, if not older, and Firestar would've been around early apprentice to late kit age. The only reason SpottedXFire ever existed was so that there was more unnecessary drama between FireXSand.

And for the AshXScourge.... I don't even fully understand why people ship this. Ashfur was crazy seasons and seasons after Scourge died.

Ludicrous Lunacy
April 29th, 2017, 10:19 AM
Guys we're forgetting Foxheart x Raggedstar

And Fern x Dust

Like Fernpelt/Dustcloud was literally only to have smol beams running around, they are related, that dust was a warrior when she was still a freaking kit

~Aesthetic~
April 30th, 2017, 09:52 AM
Oh oh oh oh oH

Do you guys remember ThornclawXBlossomfall?

uGH

(Also I ship StormfurXSquirrelflight sue me)

April 30th, 2017, 04:36 PM

ones i do like;

Robingwing became mates with Fuzzypelt, they had Brindleface and Frostfur, Brindleface became mates with Redtail, they had Sandstorm, Frostfur became mates with Lionheart, they had Brackenfur, (which makes Sandstorm and Brackenfur COUSINS), Brackenfur became mates with Sorreltail, they had Cinderheart, which makes them related, is not a pure ship in any way.

meraki
April 30th, 2017, 06:11 PM
Robingwing became mates with Fuzzypelt, they had Brindleface and Frostfur, Brindleface became mates with Redtail, they had Sandstorm, Frostfur became mates with Lionheart, they had Brackenfur, (which makes Sandstorm and Brackenfur COUSINS), Brackenfur became mates with Sorreltail, they had Cinderheart, which makes them related, is not a pure ship in any way.

cats interbreeding in the warriors series isn't uncommon and doesn't effect the offspring as much as it does humans. dustpelt was fernclouds cousin. just because they are distantly related, that doesn't mean they are 'not a pure ship' plus cinderheart and lionblaze aren't even second cousins; lionblaze is the son of Cinderheart's second cousin.

rubinaito
May 23rd, 2017, 08:07 PM
I hated the fact that Spottedleaf and Rusty/Firepaw was ever even considered a "thing". It wasn't needed at all, y'know?

rubinaito
May 23rd, 2017, 08:09 PM
Rarely will there be a couple in the clans that isn't related. Inbreeding is common, and as long as they aren't directly related (ex. BrotherxSister, CousinxCousin, HalfsiblingxCousin, etc.) it isn't frowned upon.

Serendipity
May 23rd, 2017, 08:12 PM
I know, right?! Nightclubs is seen as so cruel and rude, but tbh I would be protective and cold too if my mate didn't love me and has had two other mates and has had kittens with one...
agree!! I actually low-key think Nightbeb is the cutest

Aquarius
May 30th, 2017, 01:09 PM
Ooh, I have.. a lot...

Thistleclaw x Spottedleaf
Spottedleaf x Firestar
Graystripe x Millie
Spiderleg x Daisy
Moonflower x Stormtail
Yellowfang x Raggedstar
Dovewing x Bumblestripe
Ivypool x Tigerheart
Sasha x Tigerstar
Willowpelt x Patchpelt
Crowfeather x Nightcloud
Heathertail x Breezepelt
Stormtail x Dappletail
Onestar x Smoke
Cloudtail x Daisy
Jayfeather x Dovewing (ew)
Jayfeather x Cinderheart
Darkstripe x Tigerstar
Firestar x Graystripe

oats
May 31st, 2017, 03:03 PM
Ooh, I have.. a lot...

Thistleclaw x Spottedleaf
Spottedleaf x Firestar
Graystripe x Millie
Spiderleg x Daisy
Moonflower x Stormtail
Yellowfang x Raggedstar
Dovewing x Bumblestripe
Ivypool x Tigerheart
Sasha x Tigerstar
Willowpelt x Patchpelt
Crowfeather x Nightcloud
Heathertail x Breezepelt
Stormtail x Dappletail
Onestar x Smoke
Cloudtail x Daisy
Jayfeather x Dovewing (ew)
Jayfeather x Cinderheart
Darkstripe x Tigerstar
Firestar x Graystripe

seconded for spottedthistle. that was repulsive and unneccessary- spottedleaf was but a child. i just,, no. like. no.

aleka!
May 31st, 2017, 08:37 PM
I only one that I hate:
Spottedleaf x Firestar
It just made no sense.

Also, Leopardfoot x Pinestar... the age difference though. I mean yeah, I know they're cats, but for literally pretty much every couple they're near the same age.

Splash
June 3rd, 2017, 03:13 AM
Patchpelt X Willowpelt!! They were mates, and siblings. Ewwww
Patchpelt (http://warriors.wikia.com/wiki/Patchpelt) stuff- read the family section

MagaMes
June 20th, 2017, 05:26 PM
Rainflower X Shellheart
Shellheart was too good for that annoying and selfish cat. I'm glad they broke it off after she treated Crookedjaw so badly.

Seraphon
June 20th, 2017, 08:24 PM
I hate Leopardfoot x Pinestar for obvious reasons

stormblaze
June 23rd, 2017, 03:43 AM
Raggedstar x yellowfang.
When yellowfang's secret begins when they are all kits, raggedkit (as he was called at the time) makes fun of her, also when they become mates, he tries to make her give up her place as med cat! It's an honoured position! Later he acts all cold towards her doesn't listen to her opinions. it's just a sad ship really.

Seraphon
June 23rd, 2017, 07:13 AM
Jayfeather x Stick I mean seriously the stick is dead anyway Jayfeather should just become mates with Briarlight instead X3, also Dovewiing and Bumblestripe, my reason is because Bumblestripe is too good for her, and Graystripe and Millie, again Graystripe is too good for that horrible excuse of a motherXC

Sage
June 23rd, 2017, 08:05 AM
here we go...

Clear Sky X Star Flower
Thunder X Star Flower
Grey Wing X Storm
Clear Sky X Storm
Thistleclaw X Spottedleaf
Firestar X Spottedleaf
Firestar X Sandstorm
Jayfeather X Half Moon
Jayfeather X Briarlight
Hawkfrost X Ivypool
Ashfur X Scourge
Bramblestar X Squirrelflight
Shellheart X Rainflower
Greystripe X Millie
Scourge X Sandstorm
Spiderleg X Daisy
Crowfeather X Nightcloud
Crowfeather X Leafpool
Stormtail X Moonflower
Stormtail X Dappletail
Raggedstar X Yellowfang
Darkstripe X Ferbcloud
Bumblestripe X Dovewing
Tigerheart X Dovewing
Oakheart X Bluestar
Onestar X Smoke
Ivypool X Tigerheart
Cloudtail X Daisy
Firestar X Greystripe
Tigerstar X Sasha
Tigerstar X Goldenflower
Patchpelt X Willowpelt
Breezepelt X Heathertail
Lionblaze X Heathertail
Jayfeather X Cinderheart
Pinestar X Leopardfoot
Tigerstar X Darkstripe
Tigerstar X Leopardstar
Firestar X Mistystar
Hollyleaf X Ivypool

there are a lot more...

Seraphon
June 23rd, 2017, 09:08 AM
here we go...

Clear Sky X Star Flower
Thunder X Star Flower
Grey Wing X Storm
Clear Sky X Storm
Thistleclaw X Spottedleaf
Firestar X Spottedleaf
Firestar X Sandstorm
Jayfeather X Half Moon
Jayfeather X Briarlight
Hawkfrost X Ivypool
Ashfur X Scourge
Bramblestar X Squirrelflight
Shellheart X Rainflower
Greystripe X Millie
Scourge X Sandstorm
Spiderleg X Daisy
Crowfeather X Nightcloud
Crowfeather X Leafpool
Stormtail X Moonflower
Stormtail X Dappletail
Raggedstar X Yellowfang
Darkstripe X Ferbcloud
Bumblestripe X Dovewing
Tigerheart X Dovewing
Oakheart X Bluestar
Onestar X Smoke
Ivypool X Tigerheart
Cloudtail X Daisy
Firestar X Greystripe
Tigerstar X Sasha
Tigerstar X Goldenflower
Patchpelt X Willowpelt
Breezepelt X Heathertail
Lionblaze X Heathertail
Jayfeather X Cinderheart
Pinestar X Leopardfoot
Tigerstar X Darkstripe
Tigerstar X Leopardstar
Firestar X Mistystar
Hollyleaf X Ivypool

there are a lot more...
I agree with all of those except for Jayfeather x Briarlight because if you think about it enough it actually makes a lot of sence.

savage scar
June 24th, 2017, 12:02 AM
All of Smoky's relationships, Daisy, Floss (and Coriander?) He's as bad as Clear sky with his mates

Mango
June 26th, 2017, 11:56 AM
Tigerstar X Sasha
Tigestar traveled leaving Sasha behind with the kits.

wickedvirtues
June 26th, 2017, 11:59 AM
Daisy x Cloud
Cloud didn't love her, she was the only one in love.

Bright X Cloud for life!
(who's with me?)

Role
June 26th, 2017, 01:36 PM
STARFLOWER AND CLEAR SKY

I CANNOT EXPRESS ENOUGH HOW MUCH THEIR AGE DIFFERS
STARFLOWER IS THE SAME AGE AS THUNDER(star) AND HAS KITS WIGH CLEAR SKY????? WHAT

Waffee
July 26th, 2017, 11:38 AM
Nightcloud needs a better man, 'nuff said.

oats
August 2nd, 2017, 10:02 AM
Nightcloud needs a better man, 'nuff said.
seconded.

Zan Partizanne
August 2nd, 2017, 10:15 AM
AshfurXScourge I mean seriously? This Ship makes no sense.....

Arrow
August 7th, 2017, 12:54 PM
Tigerheart x Dovewing - I hate this relationship. I mean, Dovewing, get over it. Tigerheart or Bumblestripe? Also I hate the fact that it's a forbidden relationship and I've had enough of those. The relationship should've ended a while ago. Dovewing should've just had Bumplestripe (or no one at all) and ended the madness.

Scourge x Ashfur - Why is this even a thing? Why do people even ship it? It's not really a relationship but more of a dumb ship. I mean... How did it start? The fact that they both want revenge? When Scourge and BloodClan attacked the forest, Ashfur was Ashpaw at the time and he was on the side of the clans and he showed no affection for Scourge or even liked him. So... I don't know...

Socks
August 7th, 2017, 03:19 PM
AshfurXScourge I mean seriously? This Ship makes no sense.....

Scourge x Ashfur - Why is this even a thing? Why do people even ship it? It's not really a relationship but more of a dumb ship. I mean... How did it start? The fact that they both want revenge? When Scourge and BloodClan attacked the forest, Ashfur was Ashpaw at the time and he was on the side of the clans and he showed no affection for Scourge or even liked him. So... I don't know...

I believe this ship is called 'revenge shipping' or something similar(That's how I first came across it.) and though it is very, VERY strange and makes no sense it is kind of fun to see how some people make it work. If I am not mistaken, Scourge doesn't even go to the place of no stars let alone starclan which Ashfur is in so they don't even speak at all. For all we know Scourge doesn't even know that Ashpaw existed during the battle so seeing all these theories with people trying to make it work is fun and even comical. And the fanart can be interesting. But yes, this is a horrible ship that makes no sense and shouldn't even have been thought up.

Socks
August 7th, 2017, 03:37 PM
But honestly(tho I have not read the warriors series fully at ALL) I hated reading the whole Silverstream and Graystripe times. Like, through out the whole thing Fireheart is telling them it's bad and it shouldn't happen, but they're all like 'Our love couldn't hurt anyone nyaaa.' And what even brought it on? Silverstream saved a young warrior from drowning like a nice cat and suddenly next thing you know they had arranged to meet up or whatever and their mates. Like all forbidden ships, it's rushed, doesn't make a lot of sense as to why it happens, and ultimately ends in failure of some sort. I do not like Silverstream X Graystripe though they did make some good kits.

Bracken12
August 7th, 2017, 03:40 PM

I know! I don't even get that ship! It makes no sense!

Burnpaw
August 7th, 2017, 03:42 PM
Hehe... Funny story, She's Sandstorm's aunt...

Bracken12
August 7th, 2017, 03:45 PM
Jayfeather X stick
it's a stupid ship that doesn't make sense, though the fan art can be funny. But my favorite meme is a picture of Jayfeather and the caption says "Falls in love with Half Moon.... half the fandom pairs him with a stick" but I also don't like the Jayfeather x Half Moon. She's way older than him, but then again Jayfeather was an soon to be named medicine cat when the cat I ship him with was born. I'm a BriarJay shipper....

CreatureOfHabit
August 7th, 2017, 03:46 PM
Tigerstar and Sasha. It was sweet that he liked her curiosity and bravery, but this made him lie to his clanmates, and Sasha, and she should have been smart enough to tell that there were multiple signs that he wasn't a good person, and that this wasn't a good relationship. This is why I also dislike Sasha as a character.

Static
August 7th, 2017, 03:53 PM
Jayfeather X stick
it's a stupid ship that doesn't make sense, though the fan art can be funny. But my favorite meme is a picture of Jayfeather and the caption says "Falls in love with Half Moon.... half the fandom pairs him with a stick" but I also don't like the Jayfeather x Half Moon. She's way older than him, but then again Jayfeather was an soon to be named medicine cat when the cat I ship him with was born. I'm a BriarJay shipper....
I second not liking the half moon X jafeather ship.She is dead anyway so what's the point?

Bracken12
August 7th, 2017, 03:56 PM
I second not liking the half moon X jafeather ship.She is dead anyway so what's the point?
I know, it's weird. She's dead, he went back in time to get the clans started and...... Oh my Starclan I just realize my favorite character is pretty much a Gary-Sue. My New favorite character is Graystripe, he's not a Gary-Sue.

Static
August 7th, 2017, 03:58 PM
I know, it's weird. She's dead, he went back in time to get the clans started and...... Oh my Starclan I just realize my favorite character is pretty much a Gary-Sue. My New favorite character is Graystripe, he's not a Gary-Sue.
Who was your old one?

Bracken12
August 7th, 2017, 04:01 PM
Who was your old one?
Jayfeather..... And also Fireheart, I didn't like it when he became leader.

Static
August 7th, 2017, 04:02 PM
Jayfeather..... And also Fireheart, I didn't like it when he became leader.
Me either.

Tundra
August 7th, 2017, 04:02 PM
Ashfur × Scourge
First off... They never met!

Has anyone heard of the Hollyleaf × Scourge ship?
If so... They never met. Scourge is WAY older than Hollyleaf!
And its just. No.

Socks
August 7th, 2017, 04:06 PM
Ashfur × Scourge
First off... They never met!

Has anyone heard of the Hollyleaf × Scourge ship?
If so... They never met. Scourge is WAY older than Hollyleaf!
And it's just. No.
Hollyleaf x Ashfur exists. Just putting this out there.

Also Hollyleaf X Fallen Leafs is just about the only dead cat x living cat thing I actually love.

Tundra
August 7th, 2017, 04:10 PM
It does?!

But... But... Hollyleaf killed Ashfur. It makes no sense!

Yes, Holly×Fallen is one ship I love.

Bracken12
August 7th, 2017, 04:56 PM
Me either.
I know and did you cry when Cinderpelt died? I know I did, and I bet I'll cry when Brackenfur dies, the Erins stated that he's not going to be retiring in the new arc, so either he'll keep on trucking until the seventh, or he's going to be killed off. I cried when he had to see his mate die, and then his daughter Seedpaw. The poor tom's been through a lot, I hope they have him die in his sleep or something peaceful. They made Purdy die from a freaking heart attack, and poor old Dustpelt died from a badger.

Static
August 7th, 2017, 04:59 PM
I know and did you cry when Cinderpelt died? I know I did, and I bet I'll cry when Brackenfur dies, the Erins stated that he's not going to be retiring in the new arc, so either he'll keep on trucking until the seventh, or he's going to be killed off. I cried when he had to see his mate die, and then his daughter Seedpaw. The poor tom's been through a lot, I hope they have him die in his sleep or something peaceful. They made Purdy die from a freaking heart attack, and poor old Dustpelt died from a badger.
SPOILERS!!!!!!
But yhea,I was sad when cinderpelt dies and I will be when brackenfur dies.

Bracken12
August 7th, 2017, 06:18 PM
SPOILERS!!!!!!
But yhea,I was sad when cinderpelt dies and I will be when brackenfur dies.
sorry, That was just stuff I had read on those warrior cats fun facts videos on youtube. I don't know when they died or stuff i just know how they died. I haven't even read any of "Bramblestar's Storm" or anything after that, I just know that I don't like Brambledumb ( Bramblestar)

Static
August 7th, 2017, 06:18 PM
sorry, That was just stuff I had read on those warrior cats fun facts videos on youtube. I don't know when they died or stuff i just know how they died. I haven't even read any of "Bramblestar's Storm" or anything after that, I just know that I don't like Brambledumb ( Bramblestar)
Lol.brambledump :3

Bracken12
August 7th, 2017, 06:21 PM
Lol.brambledump :3
I know! He's trying to recreate Firestar's leadership and failing at it! They need to make Squirrelflight retire from deputy somehow and give another cat a chance.... Ivypool! they need to make Ivypool deputy or leader! Ivystar!

Beam
August 11th, 2017, 09:54 AM
STARFLOWER AND CLEAR SKY

I CANNOT EXPRESS ENOUGH HOW MUCH THEIR AGE DIFFERS
STARFLOWER IS THE SAME AGE AS THUNDER(star) AND HAS KITS WIGH CLEAR SKY????? WHAT
Star Flower was so fake, I hated her.

Like no Thunder, don't fall in love with her, she's obviously evil.

Role
August 11th, 2017, 10:16 AM
Star Flower was so fake, I hated her.

Like no Thunder, don't fall in love with her, she's obviously evil.
I agree
Like she was showing off her body to Thunder that one time

And then Clear Sky moves in to say hayyyyy

But I mean they are cats... cats don't care about age... ;( sad

Beam
August 11th, 2017, 12:48 PM
I agree
Like she was showing off her body to Thunder that one time

And then Clear Sky moves in to say hayyyyy

But I mean they are cats... cats don't care about age... ;( sad
Wyd clear sky

aleka!
August 11th, 2017, 02:43 PM
NOW

The worst ship ever is probably Spottedleaf x Firestar.

First of all, in the book where she was actually alive there was literally nothing mentioning about either of them liking each other. Like really. They barley even interacted.
But somehow like the second book and beyond he suddenly cares about her...?

LIKE WHAT

Honestly I was glad she died.

Static
August 11th, 2017, 05:02 PM
I know! He's trying to recreate Firestar's leadership and failing at it! They need to make Squirrelflight retire from deputy somehow and give another cat a chance.... Ivypool! they need to make Ivypool deputy or leader! Ivystar!
Yes!Ivypool or lionblaze!Ithink ivypool is a little better as a leader though.

Seraphon
August 11th, 2017, 05:28 PM
Yes!Ivypool or lionblaze!Ithink ivypool is a little better as a leader though.
I feel like Brackenfur would make a great leader but... He's a bit... Old XD. There IS ivypool, sparkpelt, twigpaw(some of these still need to mentor cats though...)

OH! I JUST NOTICED A PATTERN! YOU READY?

Sunstar. Mentor? Pinestar
Bluestar. Mentor? Sunstar
Firestar. Mentor? Bluestar
Bramblestar. Mentor? Firestar
Bramblestar mentored Berrynose.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............ I wonder who's gonna be the next leader!!! XD

Role
August 11th, 2017, 06:59 PM
Wyd clear sky
https://scontent-sea1-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/18161949_1304265192942380_6077006521974128640_n.jp g?ig_cache_key=MTUwODM1Mzk1MDcwNzk2MDIwMg%3D%3D.2

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/5e/71/e8/5e71e8bda9955795f45d7bdc10fec426.jpg

Basically

Beam
August 11th, 2017, 07:54 PM
https://scontent-sea1-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/18161949_1304265192942380_6077006521974128640_n.jp g?ig_cache_key=MTUwODM1Mzk1MDcwNzk2MDIwMg%3D%3D.2

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/5e/71/e8/5e71e8bda9955795f45d7bdc10fec426.jpg

IKR!!

"Hi my names Star Flower I'm super pretty all ya'll should love be but I'm gonna end up betraying you HAHAHA"

Wait I just remembered a ship..
Gray Wing x Slate is SO CUTE

Role
August 11th, 2017, 08:25 PM
IKR!!

"Hi my names Star Flower I'm super pretty all ya'll should love be but I'm gonna end up betraying you HAHAHA"

Wait I just remembered a ship..
Gray Wing x Slate is SO CUTE

EXACTLY!
"Hello I love u Thunder ur my bae. Jk imma go tell my dad on u and all ur plans. I also gonna come crawling back to u but go for ur dad instead. It's not weird."

I AGREE
THEY WERE BOTH GRIEVING AND THEY BOTH FOUND A PATCH TO FIX THAT HOLE IN THEIR HESRT
ITS SO CUTE :D

wickedvirtues
August 11th, 2017, 08:39 PM
Daisy X Cloudtail

Reasoning:
Cloudheart/Brightcloud, and Daisy was the only one with feelings so it wouldn't have worked out

Scourge X Ashfur

Reasoning:
Uh..Ashpaw was an apprentice, they never even met, and he helped kill Bone.

Dovewing X Tigerheart/Bumblestripe

Reasoning:
Tiger: Forbidden romance is SOOO overdone
Bumble: Too good for Dovederp.

That's all I can think of for now :3

Beam
August 11th, 2017, 09:35 PM
EXACTLY!
"Hello I love u Thunder ur my bae. Jk imma go tell my dad on u and all ur plans. I also gonna come crawling back to u but go for ur dad instead. It's not weird."

I AGREE
THEY WERE BOTH GRIEVING AND THEY BOTH FOUND A PATCH TO FIX THAT HOLE IN THEIR HESRT
ITS SO CUTE :D
THE WAY HE SAVED HER FROM THAT FOX

I melted :puddled:

Bracken12
August 14th, 2017, 12:19 AM
I feel like Brackenfur would make a great leader but... He's a bit... Old XD. There IS ivypool, sparkpelt, twigpaw(some of these still need to mentor cats though...)

OH! I JUST NOTICED A PATTERN! YOU READY?

Sunstar. Mentor? Pinestar
Bluestar. Mentor? Sunstar
Firestar. Mentor? Bluestar
Bramblestar. Mentor? Firestar
Bramblestar mentored Berrynose.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............ I wonder who's gonna be the next leader!!! XD
If Berrynose becomes leader, I think Firestar would rise from his grave or send a sign or SOMETHING to stop it. But Berrystar has a nice ring to it. It's better than what he was worrying his name would be. XD Berrystumpy-tail.... Firestar wouldn't have been that ironic now, would he?

Tundra
August 14th, 2017, 12:34 AM
Its just not the type of thing that Firestar would do. And I agree on the Berrystar thing, but if he becomes leader...

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻