PDA

View Full Version : Werewolf and Bearclaw (PRIVATE)

Slash-GNR
February 16th, 2017, 04:07 PM
Bearclaw hobbled into the Loner territory. She knew this because the scent markers from the clans had begun to go away. The large, fluffy she-cat closed her eyes as she hummed as she walked along the cold ground. She was to much in a trance like state to care about not being on her territory. She had been feeling quit depressed for the past few days due to thinking no one liked her due to her appearance. She had been bullied as a kit because of her large, fluffy body, which caused her to waddle instead of truly walk. She frowned at the thought as she sat down on a dead log. Moonfang

monfang
February 16th, 2017, 04:16 PM
The rugged tom ran around like a wolf, his piercing yellow hues looking around, a scent filling his nose. There was another near by. Finally, he bolted and jumped, claws unsheathed and a snarl rolling from his mouth, but right as it seemed like he was attacking a molly he jumped over her and tackled down a rabbit, killing it by breaking it's neck. "Hello..." the ugly tom spoke with a shaky, crazed voice.

Slash-GNR
February 16th, 2017, 04:20 PM
The rugged tom ran around like a wolf, his piercing yellow hues looking around, a scent filling his nose. There was another near by. Finally, he bolted and jumped, claws unsheathed and a snarl rolling from his mouth, but right as it seemed like he was attacking a molly he jumped over her and tackled down a rabbit, killing it by breaking it's neck. "Hello..." the ugly tom spoke with a shaky, crazed voice.

The female looked up as a rat looking thing leaped over her. She ducked down thinking it was going to bite her, ands he didn't feel like dying today. She then turned her eyes as she watched the rat thing kill a rabbit. She tilted her head to one side and turned her body around toward the form. "Hello," she mewed simply. "Who are you?" she asked backing up a bit.

monfang
February 16th, 2017, 04:25 PM
The female looked up as a rat looking thing leaped over her. She ducked down thinking it was going to bite her, ands he didn't feel like dying today. She then turned her eyes as she watched the rat thing kill a rabbit. She tilted her head to one side and turned her body around toward the form. "Hello," she mewed simply. "Who are you?" she asked backing up a bit.
"The name is Werewolf." he replied as he tore into the rabbit. "Say... you... ain't from around here..." he said, sniffing in between pauses. "Oh what fun, what fun!" he meowed, his voice sounding less scary. Now he seemed like a friendly cat, besides his looks however.

Slash-GNR
February 16th, 2017, 04:28 PM
"The name is Werewolf." he replied as he tore into the rabbit. "Say... you... ain't from around here..." he said, sniffing in between pauses. "Oh what fun, what fun!" he meowed, his voice sounding less scary. Now he seemed like a friendly cat, besides his looks however.

"My gosh, it's a cat," she muttered to herself. She then stepped forward a bit. "No, I'm not from around here. I'm from the clans," she mewed sitting down. "What fun? Do you not get a lot of visitors?" she asked tilting her fluffy head.

monfang
February 16th, 2017, 04:33 PM
"My gosh, it's a cat," she muttered to herself. She then stepped forward a bit. "No, I'm not from around here. I'm from the clans," she mewed sitting down. "What fun? Do you not get a lot of visitors?" she asked tilting her fluffy head.
Werewolf laughed, and smiled. "Are you kiddin'? With these good looks, I repel." he replied, obviously joking. The wolf-looking tom then rose to his paws and padded around. "I see you are a tad fluffy, eh?" he meowed, and hit hi tail, and as his tail sunk into her fur, he smiled again. "Soft fur, unlike mine." he replied, sounding fakely jealous. He then padded infront of her and sat. "My real name is wolf. I'm a former Dusk Syndicate cat, but some twolegs took me in, now I just wander around every day and return every night, except full moon nights." he said.

Slash-GNR
February 16th, 2017, 04:37 PM
Werewolf laughed, and smiled. "Are you kiddin'? With these good looks, I repel." he replied, obviously joking. The wolf-looking tom then rose to his paws and padded around. "I see you are a tad fluffy, eh?" he meowed, and hit hi tail, and as his tail sunk into her fur, he smiled again. "Soft fur, unlike mine." he replied, sounding fakely jealous. He then padded infront of her and sat. "My real name is wolf. I'm a former Dusk Syndicate cat, but some twolegs took me in, now I just wander around every day and return every night, except full moon nights." he said.

Bearclaw let out a light chuckle. "I'm sure you atract all the she-cats," she mewed calmly. She then watched as he poked her. "A tad? I look like bear," she stated. The female then leaned forward and sniffed the tom. She rubbed her nose against his fur. It felt rough and unwelcoming. She brought her head back slowly and sneezed. "Why a full moon?" she asked tilting her head to one side. "Oh, and I'm Bearclaw. I'm from Shadowclan," she mewed.

monfang
February 16th, 2017, 07:10 PM
Bearclaw let out a light chuckle. "I'm sure you atract all the she-cats," she mewed calmly. She then watched as he poked her. "A tad? I look like bear," she stated. The female then leaned forward and sniffed the tom. She rubbed her nose against his fur. It felt rough and unwelcoming. She brought her head back slowly and sneezed. "Why a full moon?" she asked tilting her head to one side. "Oh, and I'm Bearclaw. I'm from Shadowclan," she mewed.
"Full moons give me more energy to run free." he replied, his voice slightly dark. However her naming the clan she was from made him smile. "I see, well then why hang with ol' Werewolf?" he asked, giving a deep, rustic purr.

Slash-GNR
February 16th, 2017, 07:15 PM
"Full moons give me more energy to run free." he replied, his voice slightly dark. However her naming the clan she was from made him smile. "I see, well then why hang with ol' Werewolf?" he asked, giving a deep, rustic purr.

The she-cat nodded at his response. Bearclaw then shivered at his tone of voice. "Well, I really have nothing in that clan," she mewed. "So sure, why not," she responded as she purred as she looked him over. "You truly don't look that bad," she said tilting her head.

monfang
February 16th, 2017, 07:24 PM
The she-cat nodded at his response. Bearclaw then shivered at his tone of voice. "Well, I really have nothing in that clan," she mewed. "So sure, why not," she responded as she purred as she looked him over. "You truly don't look that bad," she said tilting her head.
"Lies." he replied with a laugh then stood up. "Come on, I know all the best places in this territory." he said, and then he began to run along the territory, and then stopped at a large tree. "Up here..." he said, and jumped into the low dip in the tree, which revealed an abandoned squirrel's nest.

Slash-GNR
February 16th, 2017, 07:49 PM
"Lies." he replied with a laugh then stood up. "Come on, I know all the best places in this territory." he said, and then he began to run along the territory, and then stopped at a large tree. "Up here..." he said, and jumped into the low dip in the tree, which revealed an abandoned squirrel's nest.

The she-cat chuckled as he said that word. She then watched as he ran off. Bearclaw followed after him, but she was a bit slow. She then stopped at the tree and watched Werewolf leap into it. She tilted her head, but she leaped into the dip as well. However, she got stuck for a few moments until she wiggled through. She looked at the nest "This where you live?" she asked tilting her head.

monfang
February 16th, 2017, 09:21 PM
The she-cat chuckled as he said that word. She then watched as he ran off. Bearclaw followed after him, but she was a bit slow. She then stopped at the tree and watched Werewolf leap into it. She tilted her head, but she leaped into the dip as well. However, she got stuck for a few moments until she wiggled through. She looked at the nest "This where you live?" she asked tilting her head.
"Well, when I want to get away from the twolegged, yes." he meowed. "I found this old place running from my old pal, Rascal. He's a cool dog though." he meowed, and he looked a the molly, waiting for her reaction. He had a dog friend, a miniature schnauzer to be exact, and they were the bestest of friends at that, but whenever they wanted to get away they came here, but Rascal had to stay home due to him breaking his frost paw.

Slash-GNR
February 16th, 2017, 09:33 PM
"Well, when I want to get away from the twolegged, yes." he meowed. "I found this old place running from my old pal, Rascal. He's a cool dog though." he meowed, and he looked a the molly, waiting for her reaction. He had a dog friend, a miniature schnauzer to be exact, and they were the bestest of friends at that, but whenever they wanted to get away they came here, but Rascal had to stay home due to him breaking his frost paw.

The she-cat gasped as he mentioned his dog friend. "How did you tame it?" she asked leaning in closer and perking her ears forward. She was very curious about this tom. He seemed to have many tricks up his sleeve.

monfang
February 16th, 2017, 09:39 PM
The she-cat gasped as he mentioned his dog friend. "How did you tame it?" she asked leaning in closer and perking her ears forward. She was very curious about this tom. He seemed to have many tricks up his sleeve.
"More like he tamed me." the tom laughed and then sat down. "He's really nice, actually. Not like those big dogs on the thunderpath." he said, and he layed down. "Come on in, I'm freezing and i bet you have enough pelt to cover three more cats." he joked.

Slash-GNR
February 16th, 2017, 09:52 PM
"More like he tamed me." the tom laughed and then sat down. "He's really nice, actually. Not like those big dogs on the thunderpath." he said, and he layed down. "Come on in, I'm freezing and i bet you have enough pelt to cover three more cats." he joked.

The female smiled, "oh, that is nice," she paused as she crawled in. "Oh, I could give you some of my fluff if need be," she stated not wanting the tom to get cold. She may look like a mean cat, but she truly was kind.

monfang
February 17th, 2017, 08:31 AM
The female smiled, "oh, that is nice," she paused as she crawled in. "Oh, I could give you some of my fluff if need be," she stated not wanting the tom to get cold. She may look like a mean cat, but she truly was kind.
Werewolf laughed as she crawled in. He looked out the entrance and the sunset was shining brightly over the land. She smiled at the pink, red, and orange colours that filled the fading sky. "Pretty huh?" he asked softly.