PDA

View Full Version : The Great Divide (Fanclan)

The Mad Katter
February 16th, 2017, 05:02 AM
(I know, the title is childish. Shush)

Wolfrunner and Deerheart were the best of siblings. As apprentices they did everything together; training, hunting, patrolling. When they became warriors, they vowed to protect their Clan and be the best warriors ever. Until one fateful day, they fell in love with the same she-cat. Her name was Fernsong. She had a beautiful golden tabby pelt and deep amber eyes. They both wanted her affection and chased after her constantly. When it came time for her to choose a mate, she chose Deerheart, the more kind and peaceful sibling. Wolfrunner, being the bitter cat that he is, became very angry. When Fernsong became pregnant with Deerheart's kits, he made Fernsong fall down a large pile of rocks and she lost the kits. The brothers developed a hatred towards each other and eventually, Wolfrunner left the Clan when his brother became deputy instead of him. He left with the couple cats that agreed with him. When the old leader died and Deerheart (if you have read this far put The Beast has awoken! In the other section) took his place, the Clan got word of a new Clan living across the river named Wolfclan. Deerheart, now Deerstar, had a sneaking suspicion that Wolfrunner was back. His suspicions were confirmed when a group of cats with Wolfrunner at the lead entered camp. His cocky brother informed him that they would be taking up permanent residence in the woods across the river and that if they wanted to live, they would join Wolfclan and submit to his rule. Deerstar refused and renamed the Clan Deerclan, also declaring Wolfclan a permanent enemy. Wolfstar flew into a rage and attacked Deerstar right then and there, causing him to lose a life. The rest of Deerclan chased Wolfclan out of their camp.
-Timeskip-
Fernsong gave birth to 3 beautiful kits! Kit 1 is male, Kit 2 is male, and Kit 3 is female. Wolfstar's mate also gave birth! She had 1 kit. This kit is male. The medicine cat of Deerclan and the medicine cat of Wolfclan both got part of a prophecy. Nobody knows what this could mean, but Wolfstar is convinced it has something to do with Deerclan plotting to destroy them.
-Timeskip-
Kit 1, 2, and 3 are almost ready to be apprenticed. By this time, Wolfstar's kit is also almost ready to be apprenticed. This is where we will start role playing.

Roles:
Wolfclan:
Regular roles (Leader, Med cat, deputy, etc.)
Wolfstar's mate (Russet she-cat with long fur and white chest and paws)
Wolfstar's Kit (male) (Taken)

Deerclan:
Regular roles
Deerstar (Brown and white tom)
Fernsong (Golden tabby with amber eyes)
Kit 1 (Male)
Kit 2 (Male)
Kit 3 (Female) (Taken)

Form:

Name:
Clan:
Role:
Looks:
Personality:
Other:
Questions:

We also need a prophecy. If you have an idea for it or half of it, PM me.

CinnamonCookie
February 16th, 2017, 05:12 AM
Name: Wispkit
Clan: Deerclan
Role: Kit 3
Looks: http://cdn.pcwallart.com/images/calico-kittens-with-blue-eyes-wallpaper-1.jpg
Personality: she is sweet and shy, she is a klutz tends to trip, and she is quiet, not really a talker
Other: she is blind (if that's ok) and also The Beast has awoken!
Questions: none

The Mad Katter
February 16th, 2017, 05:16 AM
Name: Wispkit
Clan: Deerclan
Role: Kit 3
Looks: http://cdn.pcwallart.com/images/calico-kittens-with-blue-eyes-wallpaper-1.jpg
Personality: she is sweet and shy, she is a klutz tends to trip, and she is quiet, not really a talker
Other: she is blind (if that's ok) and also The Beast has awoken!
Questions: none

Accepted!

CinnamonCookie
February 16th, 2017, 05:18 AM
Accepted!
Thank you!

The Mad Katter
February 16th, 2017, 05:21 AM
Thank you!

And I was thinking maybe the four kits/apprentices could all become friends and maybe Wolfstar's kit could fall in love with Wispkit if that's alright with you.

CinnamonCookie
February 16th, 2017, 05:21 AM
And I was thinking maybe the four kits/apprentices could all become friends and maybe Wolfstar's kit could fall in love with Wispkit if that's alright with you.
Yea I'm fine with that.

The Mad Katter
February 16th, 2017, 05:58 AM
Boop

The Mad Katter
February 17th, 2017, 11:23 AM
Boop
Bump again.

Momotaro
February 17th, 2017, 11:33 AM
Name: Russetkit (paw)
Clan: Wolfclan
Role: Wolfstars kit.
Looks: A deep russet cat with Wolfstars eyes. His fur is the length of {Wolfstars mate.} His tail is a bob, and he has white paws ash chest.
Personality: TBRPED.
Other: The beast has awoken.

Lawlipop
February 17th, 2017, 03:18 PM
Hello there~

I was watching your thread and notice you were writing something for FANclans when the Plot Resources and Roleplay Resources are for the Main RP Clans, sorry

I know that you probably weren't aware of this and I understand that, which is why I took my time to write this, so you don't get into any trouble

I hope next time you post in the Plot Resources, you read the rules or contact staff just in case so you don't get into trouble, I might not be able to warn you beforehand the next time c;

The Mad Katter
February 17th, 2017, 04:24 PM
Hello there~

I was watching your thread and notice you were writing something for FANclans when the Plot Resources and Roleplay Resources are for the Main RP Clans, sorry

I know that you probably weren't aware of this and I understand that, which is why I took my time to write this, so you don't get into any trouble

I hope next time you post in the Plot Resources, you read the rules or contact staff just in case so you don't get into trouble, I might not be able to warn you beforehand the next time c;

Oh ok! Thank you for telling me!

The Mad Katter
February 17th, 2017, 04:25 PM
Name: Russetkit (paw)
Clan: Wolfclan
Role: Wolfstars kit.
Looks: A deep russet cat with Wolfstars eyes. His fur is the length of {Wolfstars mate.} His tail is a bob, and he has white paws ash chest.
Personality: TBRPED.
Other: The beast has awoken.

Accepted!

The Mad Katter
February 17th, 2017, 04:26 PM
And I am moving this to the Warrior Cats Free roleplay board! If you want to join, please go there.