PDA

View Full Version : Hey, I'm a newb!

Koneko
February 15th, 2017, 12:46 PM
Hello Everyone who has bothered to read this, I am friendly and don't bite (often) so I hope to get along with everyone here! My hobbies are reading, writing, and swimming, this is not my first time roleplaying but may I ask if you use 1st-person or third? Other than that, you can ask about me and I'll answr to the best of my ability!
Thankies,
Koneko, The Special Cupcake

oats
February 15th, 2017, 12:47 PM
Welcome to WCO, Koneko! Hope you have a good time here.
By the way, we mostly use third-person 'round these parts :^)

|+sari+|
February 15th, 2017, 01:15 PM
Hello Everyone who has bothered to read this, I am friendly and don't bite (often) so I hope to get along with everyone here! My hobbies are reading, writing, and swimming, this is not my first time roleplaying but may I ask if you use 1st-person or third? Other than that, you can ask about me and I'll answr to the best of my ability!
Thankies,

Hello, and welcome to WCO! I hope you enjoy your time here! If you have any questions about RolePlaying on here, or anywhere, you can ask me! I'd be happy to help! :P

Fawn
February 18th, 2017, 01:33 PM
Hi there & welcome to WCO! :wave5:

fresh
February 18th, 2017, 01:38 PM
Thankies,
Welcome to WCO! I am also a bit new, but I can explain to you what I've picked up when need be. You can come to me when looking for someone to talk to. :)

-Stromfeether:boo:

Ludicrous Lunacy
February 18th, 2017, 01:41 PM
Welcome to WCO! I hope you love it here!
:wave5:

spade
February 18th, 2017, 02:43 PM
Hello there! Welcome to Warrior Cats Online, or more commonly known as WCO! Typically, everyone here uses third-person when roleplaying, but all of the Out of Context parts (or, OOC), we use first person! If you ever have any other questions or ever want to roleplay, let me know! C: