PDA

View Full Version : ~Please Don't Leave Me...~

lone
February 15th, 2017, 12:53 AM
So, this plot is for my sweet kitty Stormpaw- http://lonestar23swarriorcats.weebly.com/stormpaw
Who is very, very special because she is based off of my personality and has been through a lot of the struggles that I have, developing her personality further. So! I will be very picky on roles for this plot, and will be choosing in roughly a month. Forbidden roles are not accepted unless I say otherwise. Please don't complain if you don't get the role you want.

The ending of this plot is so not the happiest ending for Stormpaw, but this happened to me irl so I'm basing it off of my experience as well. This is a very, very long plot, and there are quite a few roles to be filled, so it might be more then a month- I'm not sure. Once again, everything that happens in this plot happened to me irl and so I am going to be extremely picky as I <3 my little Stormpaw and I'm super excited about doing this plot.

I do NOT know when Stormpaw will be receiving her warrior name, therefore I just have 'Stormpaw' in all spots where her name is mentioned since I don't know where the plot will be either. She may already be a warrior by then, I'm not sure.

Part 1: So Happy to Meet You
Stormpaw is going to be sitting in the Clearing, by herself (as usual) when she sees {She cat 1} and {Sibling 1} talking. Stormpaw's going to sort of slowly move over closer to them, while {She cat 2} joins in with {She cat 1} and {Sibling 1}
Stormpaw's going to try and join in, but at first, not quite sure how to do so, be unable to do it very well. She gives up for a while until {She cat 1} comes and invites her into the game. The four of them engage in a hunting competition, and Stormpaw feels happy to have made a new friend. She's glad to be around {She cat 1} and wants to get to know the she cat better, so they slowly begin spending more time together and slowly {Sibling 1} and {She cat 2} are going to stop hanging out with them.

Part 2: You're a Liar
As time passes and Stormpaw gets closer to {She cat 1}, she begins to trust the she cat more and more. Another close friend of hers, {Tom 1} is going to warn her that perhaps {She cat 1} isn't the best company, but she's not going to listen. Later, after a day of hanging out together and another hunting competition, {She cat 1}, knowing that {Tom 1} likes Stormpaw, is going to tell Stormpaw several lies about him. Stormpaw, surprised and hurt at these words she believes to be true, accuses {Tom 1} and won't listen to his explanation. But of course, {She cat 1} doesn't stop there. She goes on to tell Stormpaw lies about another friend that Stormpaw's known since kithood, {Friend 1}, as well as {Sibling 1.} Stormpaw, having confronted both these cats with the lies and being earnestly told they aren't true, is now beginning to see that perhaps {She cat 1} was lying about {Tom 1} as well.

Part 3: I'm Sorry
Stormpaw no longer hangs out with {She cat 1} anymore, and decides that she needs to apologize to {Tom 1.} Knowing better then to do this without asking advice, she goes to {Friend 1.} {Friend 1,} by now, has developed quite a crush on {Tom 1}, but she's honest with Stormpaw anyway and tells her exactly what she would do. Stormpaw goes and apologizes to {Tom 1}, and the two discuss what happened before making up and become good friends again. Stormpaw wants to confront {She cat 1,} but all three cats whom the she cat lied about tell her not to. Stormpaw hangs out much more with {Tom 1}, {Friend 1}, and {Tom 2.} Without knowing it, she's falling in love with {Tom 1}- much to the dismay of her friend.

Part 4: I Love You Too
Stormpaw is completely smitten with {Tom 1} by now, and she's unsure what to do with her mixed and frightening feelings for {Tom 2.} She knows better then to tell him, for he doesn't believe in love- it would be better to just deal with these feelings for {Tom 1}. Unknown to her, {Sibling 1} sneaks behind her back and tells {Tom 1} of Stormpaw's deep feelings for him. Stormpaw darts into the territory to hide, embarrassed, but {Tom 1} comes to her and tells her that he cares very much about her and loves her too. Stormpaw, no longer embarrassed, is unsure of what to do next- and decides to cultivate her relationship with the tom. Time passes and the she cat is as happy as she can be. All seems well...at least, for the moment being. She still hangs out quite a bit with {Friend 1} and {Tom 2}, but she's careful not to allow her feelings for {Tom 2} to return.

Part 5: Conflicting Love
A new tom arrives in ThunderClan, and Stormpaw is instantly smitten with him. Although it's not true love, she's beginning to question her feelings for both {Tom 1} and {Tom 2}. She turns to another friend, {Friend 2}, in hopes that the cat will be able to help her analyze the situation carefully. {Friend 2} suggests that she doesn't rush into anything, and Stormpaw agrees- but she still wants to get to know the new tom, {Tom 3.} Time passes, and the more time Stormpaw gets to spend with {Tom 3}, the more she's certain that she really, really likes him. He teases her, plays with her...comforts her, and is basically just there for her whenever she needs it. Stormpaw appreciates his friendship and is unaware of {Tom 1's} jealousy growing. One day, while she's out walking with {Tom 3} and brushes up against him, {Tom 1} appears and attempts an attack, but before he can do anything, Stormpaw steps in the way. She's unsure why {Tom 1's} acting like this, but keeps her faded feelings hidden before him. {Friend 1} accidentally reveals Stormpaw's faded feelings, still being smitten with him, and Stormpaw is horrified- though she forgives her friend quickly. If {Tom 3} knows of these feelings, he is quick to hide it. Now comes {She cat 1}, again re-entering Stormpaw's life. This time as a rival for {Tom 3's} attentions. {She cat 1} and {Tom 3} have been friends for moons, and apparently she was the one who introduced {Tom 3} to the Clans. Stormpaw, now on the verge of a mental breakdown, is careful not to show her jealousy or her anxiety at losing {Tom 3's} attentions.

Part 6: Jealousy is an ugly color on you
As Stormpaw continues to cultivate her friendship with {Tom 3}, {She cat 1} is growing more and more jealous. She asks Stormpaw to ask {Tom 3} if he loves her. Stormpaw, always willing to do a favor but hurting bitterly at the request, reluctantly agrees and does so. Before {Tom 3} can say anything, Stormpaw runs away, crying. She's terrified of what his answer might be. For a while, Stormpaw hangs out with {Tom 2}, her familiar feelings for him growing although {Friend 1} and {Friend 2} warn her not to get too close to the tom. Stormpaw agrees, and is content to just be friends. She stays away from {Tom 3} for a while, especially after discovering that he knows her feelings for him. There's a rumor that he's leaving the Clan, although she doesn't know if it's true yet- and she can only hope it isn't.

Part 7: Please Don't Leave Me
The awful news is true. {Tom 3} is leaving, and he tells her he will not be returning. She's wary around him, knowing this, but he acts as though nothing has changed. The day before he leaves, Stormpaw confesses everything; but he doesn't answer. Instead he gives her a smile and a comforting touch, whispering something that she is unable to hear. {Tom 3} leaves and Stormpaw knows that she won't see him again. {Tom 1}, by this time having moved on, leaves her alone but {Tom 2} is there for her and asks if everything is going to be okay. She doesn't say anything, instead walking away from the area, {Friend 1} and {Tom 2} coming behind her to help.

So! That's the plot and yes, this did happen to me irl. I really miss 'Tom 3...' we don't talk anymore or anything, so I'm not quite sure what happened. I really don't think he'll be returning to my town. All these characters are based off of real people, and so I will be looking for specific personality traits in each one as well.

New characters are fine, if you would like ^^

The Characters:
She Cat 1
Sibling 1
She Cat 2
Tom 1
Friend 1
Tom 2
Friend 2 (can be in another Clan)
Tom 3

The Form:

With Link to Charrie Site:

Name/Link:
Role Wanted:
Secondary Role (optional):
Other/Questions:
Mini/Side Plot Ideas?:
RP Example:
(RP example only necessary if I have not roleplayed with you before)

Without Link to Charrie Site:

Name:
Clan:
Appearance:
Personality:
Role Wanted:
Secondary Role (optional):
Other/Questions:
Mini Plot/Side Plot Ideas?:
RP Example:
(RP example only necessary if I have not roleplayed with you before)

~Thank you~

Teza
February 15th, 2017, 01:09 AM
I may apply later but as of right now may I just say that I'm terribly sorry that this happened to you irl... :(

lone
February 18th, 2017, 06:55 PM
*bumps*