PDA

View Full Version : Gizmo's Territory

Gone
February 14th, 2017, 05:52 PM
Gizmo lives in a nice, cozy den in a strangely secluded part of the forest, yet, this place was inhabited by a small, yet kind and strong tom, his territory is mostly abandonned due to the lack of prey, except that he found a way to live and feed himself.

Gizmo roamed around his territory, a mouse in his maw as he slowly made his way back to what he was happy to call his den, his beautiful blue eyes piercing the shadows made by the trees, his messy brown fur flowing in the wind as he walked, gazing at the beautiful sky, he jumped over a few dead tree trunks and looked around, smiling widely.

DragonChaos
February 14th, 2017, 05:57 PM
(Force of habit to ask; is it alright if I join in as Music (http://monos-charries.weebly.com/music.html)? Also i have a cat IRL named Gizmo, but its a she)

Gone
February 14th, 2017, 06:00 PM
(Force of habit to ask; is it alright if I join in as Music (http://monos-charries.weebly.com/music.html)? Also i have a cat IRL named Gizmo, but its a she)
(Well, as we're talking right now, someone is posting and Gizmo will be busy for a bit, but I can send you a PM after he's done, if that's okay with! ^^)

DragonChaos
February 14th, 2017, 06:01 PM
(That's fine <3 just tell me whenever he's free)

Gone
February 14th, 2017, 06:02 PM
(That's fine <3 just tell me whenever he's free)
(Alrighty, I'll send you a PM whenever he's free! ^^)

Slash-GNR
February 14th, 2017, 06:02 PM
Gizmo lives in a nice, cozy den in a strangely secluded part of the forest, yet, this place was inhabited by a small, yet kind and strong tom, his territory is mostly abandonned due to the lack of prey, except that he found a way to live and feed himself.

Gizmo roamed around his territory, a mouse in his maw as he slowly made his way back to what he was happy to call his den, his beautiful blue eyes piercing the shadows made by the trees, his messy brown fur flowing in the wind as he walked, gazing at the beautiful sky, he jumped over a few dead tree trunks and looked around, smiling widely.

Flamespirit looked around as she perked her ears at the different sounds of the forest. She was at the tip of Thunderclan territory and Loner territory. The ginger tabby she-cat crouched down as she sniffed the border. An unfamiliar scent of a cat she had sadly had not met yet lingered on the scented border line. Flamespirit licked her lips as she lift a small paw and stepped it over the line. Her back half followed soon after as her whole powerful body soon ended up out of her clan's territory. She was fair game now for an attack from a Loner or Rogue. The beautiful flame colored female shook herself as a few pieces of ice fell upon her. She continued to pad forward as she heard the snow crunch beneath her paws, which caused her to perk her ears forward in an attempt to hear any other cats. She didn't hear anything at that moment in time, so she let her fur stand down on her long and muscular figure. Flamespirit leaped upon a few rocks propped up against a large oak tree. She let her hazel eyes gaze around the forest before sitting down and grooming her pelt.

Gone
February 14th, 2017, 06:24 PM
Flamespirit looked around as she perked her ears at the different sounds of the forest. She was at the tip of Thunderclan territory and Loner territory. The ginger tabby she-cat crouched down as she sniffed the border. An unfamiliar scent of a cat she had sadly had not met yet lingered on the scented border line. Flamespirit licked her lips as she lift a small paw and stepped it over the line. Her back half followed soon after as her whole powerful body soon ended up out of her clan's territory. She was fair game now for an attack from a Loner or Rogue. The beautiful flame colored female shook herself as a few pieces of ice fell upon her. She continued to pad forward as she heard the snow crunch beneath her paws, which caused her to perk her ears forward in an attempt to hear any other cats. She didn't hear anything at that moment in time, so she let her fur stand down on her long and muscular figure. Flamespirit leaped upon a few rocks propped up against a large oak tree. She let her hazel eyes gaze around the forest before sitting down and grooming her pelt.
Gizmo perked his ears as he heard the sound of crunching snow, yet, he was simply standing still, he looked around warily, ears perked as he jumped down from the dead tree trink he was standing on. "H-Hello..?" He called, gazing around worriedly, he had rarely gotten a cat on his territory, who would even try to go on a territory as destroyed as his, yet, being as curious as he was, started walking towards the sound, he soon found the source of it, a beautiful she-cat and the only one he had seen in a while, he stayed quite away from her, gazing at her worriedly. "Are you gonna hurt me..?" The brown tom asked, a worried expression on his face, he had quite a few scars over his body, and they sure hadn't gotten the chance to heal right, they were still pretty bloody, simply dried blood.

Slash-GNR
February 14th, 2017, 06:48 PM
Gizmo perked his ears as he heard the sound of crunching snow, yet, he was simply standing still, he looked around warily, ears perked as he jumped down from the dead tree trink he was standing on. "H-Hello..?" He called, gazing around worriedly, he had rarely gotten a cat on his territory, who would even try to go on a territory as destroyed as his, yet, being as curious as he was, started walking towards the sound, he soon found the source of it, a beautiful she-cat and the only one he had seen in a while, he stayed quite away from her, gazing at her worriedly. "Are you gonna hurt me..?" The brown tom asked, a worried expression on his face, he had quite a few scars over his body, and they sure hadn't gotten the chance to heal right, they were still pretty bloody, simply dried blood.

Flamespirit perked her ears at the sound of movement. She then turned her head toward the strange voice from the brush. Her lips parted into a smile. "And why would I want to do that?" she asked with a light rasp in her tone. She tilted her head as she spoke. "Am I not on your land? Therefore, I don't have the right to attack. You however, have the right to attack me," she chuckled as she leaped from the rocks and began to pad up to him.

Gone
February 14th, 2017, 07:09 PM
Flamespirit perked her ears at the sound of movement. She then turned her head toward the strange voice from the brush. Her lips parted into a smile. "And why would I want to do that?" she asked with a light rasp in her tone. She tilted her head as she spoke. "Am I not on your land? Therefore, I don't have the right to attack. You however, have the right to attack me," she chuckled as she leaped from the rocks and began to pad up to him.
Gizmo couldn't help but smile as he heard the she-cat speaking. "Well, I don't know how things work around here, never been attacked on my territory before..." The tom admitted, he observed her carefully. "You don't look like any of the cats I've met before, you look... Trained..." He said and walked around her, sniffing her fur. "Smells... Strange..." He mewed and licked her ear in a friendly manner. "Well, I dislike battles..." He admitted.

Slash-GNR
February 14th, 2017, 07:17 PM
Gizmo couldn't help but smile as he heard the she-cat speaking. "Well, I don't know how things work around here, never been attacked on my territory before..." The tom admitted, he observed her carefully. "You don't look like any of the cats I've met before, you look... Trained..." He said and walked around her, sniffing her fur. "Smells... Strange..." He mewed and licked her ear in a friendly manner.

The she-cat watched the male as he walked around her. She tilted her head as he sniffed her. "Because I'm from a clan," she mewed. She then purred as he licked her ear. "My name is Flamespirit," she mewed toward the tom as she leaned toward him and sniffed his pelt.

Gone
February 14th, 2017, 07:30 PM
The she-cat watched the male as he walked around her. She tilted her head as he sniffed her. "Because I'm from a clan," she mewed. She then purred as he licked her ear. "My name is Flamespirit," she mewed toward the tom as she leaned toward him and sniffed his pelt.
The brown tabby slightly cocked his head to the side as he heard about where she came from. "A... Clan..?" He asked, clearly confused about whatever it is that she was talking, he was also a bit surprised by her next gesture, his pelt heating up as she breathed in his scent. "I'm Gizmo." He mewed softly and held her close. "So... What brought you to a place like this..?" He questionned, gazing at the shady territory that he owned.

Slash-GNR
February 17th, 2017, 11:42 AM
The brown tabby slightly cocked his head to the side as he heard about where she came from. "A... Clan..?" He asked, clearly confused about whatever it is that she was talking, he was also a bit surprised by her next gesture, his pelt heating up as she breathed in his scent. "I'm Gizmo." He mewed softly and held her close. "So... What brought you to a place like this..?" He questionned, gazing at the shady territory that he owned.

The she-cat chuckled, "Yes, a clan. Thunderclan to be exact," she mewed. Flamespirit purred as she sat beside him. "Nice name. I'm Flamespirit, if I haven't already said that. I have terrible memory," she ended looking around. "You live here?" she asked tilting her head.

Gone
February 17th, 2017, 11:51 AM
The she-cat chuckled, "Yes, a clan. Thunderclan to be exact," she mewed. Flamespirit purred as she sat beside him. "Nice name. I'm Flamespirit, if I haven't already said that. I have terrible memory," she ended looking around. "You live here?" she asked tilting her head.
"Thunder...Clan..?" The tom asked, clearly confused, he had never heard about clans before, nor did he ever smell a scent like this, he smiled as she told him that his name was nice. "Well... It's a kittypet name..." Gizmo admitted, nodding at her question. "Yeah, I live here, well, at least, I know that no cat will try to steal this territory from me, prey isn't very present here..." He mewed softly, sitting beside Flamespirit. "That's one long name." He chuckled.

DragonChaos
February 17th, 2017, 01:32 PM
Music looked around the area around her, trying to get a hint of where she currently was but hadn't been in this particular area before, which wouldn't help her much if she needed to go somewhere. She had a few scratches on her right hind leg from a recent incident that she was lucky to get out of, so she occasionally felt pain along that leg while walking. Soon she walked over to a tree and laid down next to it to get a quick rest before checking if anyone was in the area.

Gone
February 17th, 2017, 01:40 PM
Music looked around the area around her, trying to get a hint of where she currently was but hadn't been in this particular area before, which wouldn't help her much if she needed to go somewhere. She had a few scratches on her right hind leg from a recent incident that she was lucky to get out of, so she occasionally felt pain along that leg while walking. Soon she walked over to a tree and laid down next to it to get a quick rest before checking if anyone was in the area.

Gizmo continued sniffing around, he had to admit, he was a bit scared, if Flamespirit was a clan cat, she probably wasn't alone, he soon caught another scent, he tapped the ThunderClanner's shoulder with his tail and started heading in the direction of the scent, he soon found what he was looking for, he slowly neared Music, ears twitching as he tried to listen for any sounds... Nothing. As the loner made his way over to the unknown she-cat, he realised that she was injured, he gasped slightly, now less than a tail-length away from her. "A-Are you okay?" He asked worriedly.

DragonChaos
February 17th, 2017, 01:50 PM
Gizmo continued sniffing around, he had to admit, he was a bit scared, if Flamespirit was a clan cat, she probably wasn't alone, he soon caught another scent, he tapped the ThunderClanner's shoulder with his tail and started heading in the direction of the scent, he soon found what he was looking for, he slowly neared Music, ears twitching as he tried to listen for any sounds... Nothing. As the loner made his way over to the unknown she-cat, he realized that she was injured, he gasped slightly, now less than a tail-length away from her. "A-Are you okay?" He asked worriedly.

The Silver-pelted she-cat looked up at Gizmo as he spoke to her, not knowing that another cat was close to her. She let out a small smile and a slight chuckle to his worriedness and replied with, "Yeah...I'm alright, just got into an incident that I was lucky to get out of with just a few scratches..." Her tone was soft and gentle, as she usually was quiet and curious. She stood up slowly and looked over at her leg, then back at Gizmo, saying, "I'll probably just need a few cobwebs to patch this up, but I'm not really the one for herbs, so..."

Gone
February 17th, 2017, 02:04 PM
The Silver-pelted she-cat looked up at Gizmo as he spoke to her, not knowing that another cat was close to her. She let out a small smile and a slight chuckle to his worriedness and replied with, "Yeah...I'm alright, just got into an incident that I was lucky to get out of with just a few scratches..." Her tone was soft and gentle, as she usually was quiet and curious. She stood up slowly and looked over at her leg, then back at Gizmo, saying, "I'll probably just need a few cobwebs to patch this up, but I'm not really the one for herbs, so..."

Gizmo was a bit surprised as she spoke, he returned the smile as she did, but as she spoke about why she had these scars, he decided not to question it and helped her to her paws. "I think I should take you in for a few days... Even though not many cats come around here... It'll be both safer and more comfortable." He mewed, thinking about what he had in his den. "I have some cobwebs and medicinal herbs in my den." He purred softly, walking over to her and letting her lean against him. "There, lean on me." He offered. "Also, before I forget to ask you... What's your name? Mine's Gizmo." The loner mewed softly.

DragonChaos
February 17th, 2017, 02:25 PM
Gizmo was a bit surprised as she spoke, he returned the smile as she did, but as she spoke about why she had these scars, he decided not to question it and helped her to her paws. "I think I should take you in for a few days... Even though not many cats come around here... It'll be both safer and more comfortable." He mewed, thinking about what he had in his den. "I have some cobwebs and medicinal herbs in my den." He purred softly, walking over to her and letting her lean against him. "There, lean on me." He offered. "Also, before I forget to ask you... What's your name? Mine's Gizmo." The loner mewed softly.

Music leaned onto his side slightly as he told her to, and replied with, "My name's Music...Nice to meet you" She wondered why not many cats would come around here, since the way the place looks would just make it look like there would be no possible chance of anyone ambushing someone else here. She decided not to ask that out loud to see if he had a different reason, but she didn't care about that. She placed less weight on her injured leg, just to make it less painful until they got to his den.

CinnamonCookie
February 17th, 2017, 02:29 PM
(mind if I come in as a wittle ol' kit? (http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/02222-Tortoiseshell-kitten-looking-up-white-background.jpg) If not, that's fine.)

Gone
February 17th, 2017, 02:38 PM
Music leaned onto his side slightly as he told her to, and replied with, "My name's Music...Nice to meet you" She wondered why not many cats would come around here, since the way the place looks would just make it look like there would be no possible chance of anyone ambushing someone else here. She decided not to ask that out loud to see if he had a different reason, but she didn't care about that. She placed less weight on her injured leg, just to make it less painful until they got to his den.

Gizmo stood silent all the way back to his den, he approached a nest and slowly layed her down on her non-injured leg. "Wait here." The tom whispered softly and gave her muzzle a lick before he got a few dried oak leaves and cobwebs before he made his way back. "Sure wouldn't want this to get infected, after all, if a little cut can get infected, this sure can..." He mewed and started chewing. "I know a few tricks about helping and healing others, a friend of mine once showed me, well... His mate did..." He admitted, which was a bit muffled by the leaves, as he went on chewing, he applied a few cobwebs on the small wounds, he soon had finished chewing the leaves into a thick poultice and gently spread it on the injured leg. Then, he placed a poppy seed down in front of her. "There, that might ease the pain just enough for you to walk normally." He purred.

Gone
February 17th, 2017, 02:41 PM
(mind if I come in as a wittle ol' kit? (http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/02222-Tortoiseshell-kitten-looking-up-white-background.jpg) If not, that's fine.)
((Well, right now, Gizmo is a bit busy, so maybe lter, I can send you a PM whenever he's free! ^^)

CinnamonCookie
February 17th, 2017, 02:43 PM
((Well, right now, Gizmo is a bit busy, so maybe lter, I can send you a PM whenever he's free! ^^)
(yea I kinda meant that....thanks!)

DragonChaos
February 17th, 2017, 02:49 PM
Gizmo stood silent all the way back to his den, he approached a nest and slowly laid her down on her non-injured leg. "Wait here." The tom whispered softly and gave her muzzle a lick before he got a few dried oak leaves and cobwebs before he made his way back. "Sure wouldn't want this to get infected, after all, if a little cut can get infected, this sure can..." He mewed and started chewing. "I know a few tricks about helping and healing others, a friend of mine once showed me, well... His mate did..." He admitted, which was a bit muffled by the leaves, as he went on chewing, he applied a few cobwebs on the small wounds, he soon had finished chewing the leaves into a thick poultice and gently spread it on the injured leg. Then, he placed a poppy seed down in front of her. "There, that might ease the pain just enough for you to walk normally." He purred.

Music was looking around before they got back to his den, still leaning on him a bit as he led her over to a nest, having her lay down on the side that wasn't injured. She nodded when he told him to wait, being only a tiny bit surprised by the lick on her muzzle. She thought for a bit about some unrelated things until he came back with cobwebs and some dried oak leaves. She listened to him as he talked about not wanting to get her cut infected, and how he picked up a few tricks from his friend, not understanding some of the parts he admitted since he was chewing up the dried oak leaves. She watched as he placed the cobweb and the chewed leaves on her, only wincing slightly to the pain, and said her thanks when he gave her a poppy seed, placing it in her mouth and eating it, saying, "I'll probably lay here for a minute or two first. I don't know how long it takes until the poppy seed kicks in..."

Gone
February 17th, 2017, 03:18 PM
Music was looking around before they got back to his den, still leaning on him a bit as he led her over to a nest, having her lay down on the side that wasn't injured. She nodded when he told him to wait, being only a tiny bit surprised by the lick on her muzzle. She thought for a bit about some unrelated things until he came back with cobwebs and some dried oak leaves. She listened to him as he talked about not wanting to get her cut infected, and how he picked up a few tricks from his friend, not understanding some of the parts he admitted since he was chewing up the dried oak leaves. She watched as he placed the cobweb and the chewed leaves on her, only wincing slightly to the pain, and said her thanks when he gave her a poppy seed, placing it in her mouth and eating it, saying, "I'll probably lay here for a minute or two first. I don't know how long it takes until the poppy seed kicks in..."

"It normally doesn't take that long." Gizmo mewed reassuringly, laying down next to the she-cat and licking the top of her head slowly. "No problem, Music, we need to be there for those in need, and, to be honest, I hate seeing other cats being injured if they don't actually deserve it, just like you, you just look so innocent..." The tom admitted, his face heating up a bit as he spoke, he held her close to him. "So... Where do you come from..?" The loner asked, his fur pressed against the she-cat's. "You should rest, I'll stay here with you." He purred softly, his gaze roaming around the den. "But before you do go to sleep... Do you need anything?" He asked, smiling down at her.

DragonChaos
February 17th, 2017, 03:54 PM
"It normally doesn't take that long." Gizmo mewed reassuringly, laying down next to the she-cat and licking the top of her head slowly. "No problem, Music, we need to be there for those in need, and, to be honest, I hate seeing other cats being injured if they don't actually deserve it, just like you, you just look so innocent..." The tom admitted, his face heating up a bit as he spoke, he held her close to him. "So... Where do you come from..?" The loner asked, his fur pressed against the she-cats. "You should rest, I'll stay here with you." He purred softly, his gaze roaming around the den. "But before you do go to sleep... Do you need anything?" He asked, smiling down at her.

Music listened to what he said and asked, replying with, "I don't think I need anything at the moment...I'm also not exactly sure where I came from since I'm one of those cats that are usually on the move..." She mainly didn't want to speak much of her past at the moment since she had other things to deal with first. She looked at him, and soon lowered her head to rest, slowly closing her eyes to help her calm down.

Gone
February 17th, 2017, 04:12 PM
Music listened to what he said and asked, replying with, "I don't think I need anything at the moment...I'm also not exactly sure where I came from since I'm one of those cats that are usually on the move..." She mainly didn't want to speak much of her past at the moment since she had other things to deal with first. She looked at him, and soon lowered her head to rest, slowly closing her eyes to help her calm down.

"I understand, if you don't want to walk about it, you sure don't have it." Gizmo mewed, he layed his head down next to hers and eventually started humming a song, his long tail holding her close to him. "Sleep well, Music..." He whispered, yawning himself, just talking about sleep honestly made him sleepy, he looked around, made sure she was comfortable and safe before he finally closed his eyes.

DragonChaos
February 17th, 2017, 04:28 PM
"I understand, if you don't want to walk about it, you sure don't have it." Gizmo mewed, he layed his head down next to hers and eventually started humming a song, his long tail holding her close to him. "Sleep well, Music..." He whispered, yawning himself, just talking about sleep honestly made him sleepy, he looked around, made sure she was comfortable and safe before he finally closed his eyes.

(timeskip since both of them are pretty much asleep?)

Gone
February 17th, 2017, 04:34 PM
(timeskip since both of them are pretty much asleep?)
(Sure! ^^)
Gizmo later woke up, only to find the younger she-cat by his side, he was actually quite happy that she was still there, he licked her cheek and slowly got up, hoping that he wouldn't wake her up and stretched his legs, letting out one hell of a yawn, he approached a small fresh-kill pile and took a mouse, which he immediatly started devouring, in a few bite, the prey was no longer there, only it's remains, which he buried outside before walking back in, he still looked pretty tired, but he wouldn't go back to sleep, he just waited beside the she-cat, pelts pressed against one another.

DragonChaos
February 17th, 2017, 05:00 PM
(Sure! ^^)
Gizmo later woke up, only to find the younger she-cat by his side, he was actually quite happy that she was still there, he licked her cheek and slowly got up, hoping that he wouldn't wake her up and stretched his legs, letting out one hell of a yawn, he approached a small fresh-kill pile and took a mouse, which he immediately started devouring, in a few bite, the prey was no longer there, only it's remains, which he buried outside before walking back in, he still looked pretty tired, but he wouldn't go back to sleep, he just waited beside the she-cat, pelts pressed against one another.

Music was still asleep when Gizmo had left her alone to get prey. She wasn't dreaming of much, but at the same time, she was. Soon the lids on her eyes slowly opened when he pressed his belt back against her, and she took a quick look around before looking up at Gizmo, saying tiredly, "Morning...or is it the afternoon?" She raised her head after asking that, and took a quick look at her leg, not knowing how much it was healed, but she knew it was certainly better than before.

Gone
February 17th, 2017, 05:36 PM
Music was still asleep when Gizmo had left her alone to get prey. She wasn't dreaming of much, but at the same time, she was. Soon the lids on her eyes slowly opened when he pressed his belt back against her, and she took a quick look around before looking up at Gizmo, saying tiredly, "Morning...or is it the afternoon?" She raised her head after asking that, and took a quick look at her leg, not knowing how much it was healed, but she knew it was certainly better than before.

Gizmo simply gave a shrug as the she-cat asked if it was morning of afternoon, he didn't know either. "I'm not the cat to ask that, didn't go outside..." He admitted with a big yawn, he turned his gaze towards her leg. "So... Feeling any better?" He asked softly, his smile growing as he saw that he had done his job well, he licked her cheek again. "Want anything to eat..?" He demanded with his ever so kind smile, he afterwards got up and passed his tail under her chin, chuckling slightly.

DragonChaos
February 17th, 2017, 05:55 PM
Gizmo simply gave a shrug as the she-cat asked if it was the morning or the afternoon, he didn't know either. "I'm not the cat to ask that, didn't go outside..." He admitted with a big yawn, he turned his gaze towards her leg. "So... Feeling any better?" He asked softly, his smile growing as he saw that he had done his job well, he licked her cheek again. "Want anything to eat..?" He demanded with his ever so kind smile, he afterward got up and passed his tail under her chin, chuckling slightly.

"Well, I don't feel worse..." Music said, a smile forming on her face as his tail passed under her chin, saying, "I guess I could go for a mouse if you have any..." She tried to stand up, in which she did, and tested out her leg for a second or two. It still had pain but it wasn't as much as before, and so she said, "Still hurts a bit, but I should be able to walk on it without it bothering me too much" and met his gaze with hers.

Gone
February 17th, 2017, 07:34 PM
"Well, I don't feel worse..." Music said, a smile forming on her face as his tail passed under her chin, saying, "I guess I could go for a mouse if you have any..." She tried to stand up, in which she did, and tested out her leg for a second or two. It still had pain but it wasn't as much as before, and so she said, "Still hurts a bit, but I should be able to walk on it without it bothering me too much" and met his gaze with hers.

Gizmo smiled warmly at the she-cat. "Well, that's a good start." He purred softly, gazing at her happily as he saw her getting up, he got by her side, smiling widely. "That means that I've done my job the right way." He purred proudly, he took another poppy seed for her. "Here, just in case, my dear Music." He purred softly, he licked her cheek gently, giving her the opportunity to lean on him, a big smile on his face.

DragonChaos
February 17th, 2017, 07:49 PM
Gizmo smiled warmly at the she-cat. "Well, that's a good start." He purred softly, gazing at her happily as he saw her getting up, he got by her side, smiling widely. "That means that I've done my job the right way." He purred proudly, he took another poppy seed for her. "Here, just in case, my dear Music." He purred softly, he licked her cheek gently, giving her the opportunity to lean on him, a big smile on his face.

Music took the poppy seed and ate it before thanking him again, her smile sticking to her face like glue. She leaned on him again, but not as much as last time, since she shouldn't really be needing too much help soon. She hadn't met a tom who was nice enough to help her out with physical injuries before, so she felt happy for him to be one that would help. She started purring quietly, barely audible.

Gone
February 17th, 2017, 08:30 PM
Music took the poppy seed and ate it before thanking him again, her smile sticking to her face like glue. She leaned on him again, but not as much as last time, since she shouldn't really be needing too much help soon. She hadn't met a tom who was nice enough to help her out with physical injuries before, so she felt happy for him to be one that would help. She started purring quietly, barely audible.

Gizmo purred loudly as the she-cat leaned against him, his eyes opened wide as he heard her purr slightly. "Wow... This sounds nice..." He mewed as if it was the first time that he had heard another cat purring, his face pressed against her neck. "W-Why are you doing this, do you have something in your throat?" He asked, worriedly. The loner gazed in her eyes, a worried look on his face.

DragonChaos
February 17th, 2017, 09:06 PM
Gizmo purred loudly as the she-cat leaned against him, his eyes opened wide as he heard her purr slightly. "Wow... This sounds nice..." He mewed as if it was the first time that he had heard another cat purring, his face pressed against her neck. "W-Why are you doing this, do you have something in your throat?" He asked, worriedly. The loner gazed in her eyes, a worried look on his face.

Music looked at the tom when he was worried about why she was purring, and let out a slight chuckle. "You know, you seem to worry too much about me." She teased, leaning off of him to check if she could stand up on her own, then leaned back onto him in case he thought that he did something wrong. Soon she asked, "Should we go hunting sometime?" just to not make him too worried.
(internal thoughts of one of out charries: :boo:)

Gone
February 17th, 2017, 09:40 PM
Music looked at the tom when he was worried about why she was purring, and let out a slight chuckle. "You know, you seem to worry too much about me." She teased, leaning off of him to check if she could stand up on her own, then leaned back onto him in case he thought that he did something wrong. Soon she asked, "Should we go hunting sometime?" just to not make him too worried.
(internal thoughts of one of out charries: :boo:)

"Well, I do worry too much about you, it's basically who I am..." Gizmo mewed, gazing at his paws and shifting awkwardly. "I'm just worrying too much and I can't do anything about it..." He mewed sadly, he soon gazed back up at the she-cat. "Sure, we could go hunt and everything." He purred, holding her close as she leaned back against him, eh couldn't help but start purring again. "D-Do you want to go hunting now?" He asked happily.

DragonChaos
February 17th, 2017, 10:08 PM
"Well, I do worry too much about you, it's basically who I am..." Gizmo mewed, gazing at his paws and shifting awkwardly. "I'm just worrying too much and I can't do anything about it..." He mewed sadly, he soon gazed back up at the she-cat. "Sure, we could go hunt and everything." He purred, holding her close as she leaned back against him, eh couldn't help but start purring again. "D-Do you want to go hunting now?" He asked happily.

Music nodded, saying, "Yeah. Hopefully, I can hunt with my leg..." The silver-pelted she-cat noticed him stuttering, and said, "Shall we get going?" as she stopped leaning on him, and started walking, putting almost equal weight on all four legs, her injured one not having much pain anymore. She was still purring quietly, but she didn't let that stop her from going anywhere. She did want to make sure that she didn't make her injuries any worse, though.

Gone
February 17th, 2017, 10:25 PM
Gizmo shook his head slowly. "I'd prefer if you didn't... Cobwebs tends to fall with sudden moves, and well, to hunt, you have to do a lot with your legs, so maybe tomorrow you'll be able to, after all, these wounds were pretty small, and the fact that you still felt pain this morning isn't helping, but you can at least come." The loner mewed softly, he heard her purr as it went on and licked her neck to see where it came from, trying to look as normal as possible, he smiled down at her afterward as they walked. "I've rarely met someone as kind as you, other than Flamespirit, I don't think I've actually met anyone else." He admitted, gazing in her eyes.
( Mystical Monokuma )

DragonChaos
February 18th, 2017, 07:43 AM
Gizmo shook his head slowly. "I'd prefer if you didn't... Cobwebs tends to fall with sudden moves, and well, to hunt, you have to do a lot with your legs, so maybe tomorrow you'll be able to, after all, these wounds were pretty small, and the fact that you still felt pain this morning isn't helping, but you can at least come." The loner mewed softly, he heard her purr as it went on and licked her neck to see where it came from, trying to look as normal as possible, he smiled down at her afterward as they walked. "I've rarely met someone as kind as you, other than Flamespirit, I don't think I've actually met anyone else." He admitted, gazing in her eyes.
( @Mystical Monokuma (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=14) )

Music listened to his explanation of why he thought that she shouldn't hunt, in which she nodded to his explanation, walking beside him, and heard how he's rarely met anyone else as kind as her and Flamespirit, in which she looked at him and curiously asked, "Who's Flamespirit?" not trying to sound too harsh at all. After all, she is a curious cat, and she likes that. She hadn't heard a name that was that long for a while, but she decided to not try and judge to quickly, and wait for the tom to respond.

Gone
February 18th, 2017, 09:36 AM
Music listened to his explanation of why he thought that she shouldn't hunt, in which she nodded to his explanation, walking beside him, and heard how he's rarely met anyone else as kind as her and Flamespirit, in which she looked at him and curiously asked, "Who's Flamespirit?" not trying to sound too harsh at all. After all, she is a curious cat, and she likes that. She hadn't heard a name that was that long for a while, but she decided to not try and judge to quickly, and wait for the tom to respond.

Gizmo smiled, at least she listened to what he had to say, he then turned to look at her as she askd who Flamespirit was. "Well, she's a cat who came here, she's what others would call a 'clan cat'... Even though I don't know what a clan really is..." He laughed awkwardly, pressing his nose into her fur. "Why, are you jealous?" He asked in a slightly teasing tone, his fur heating up a little as they walked, he gently ran his tail along her back, slowly caressing it, a loud purr rumbling in his throat,

DragonChaos
February 18th, 2017, 10:12 AM
Gizmo smiled, at least she listened to what he had to say, he then turned to look at her as she asked who Flamespirit was. "Well, she's a cat who came here, she's what others would call a 'clan cat'... Even though I don't know what a clan really is..." He laughed awkwardly, pressing his nose into her fur. "Why, are you jealous?" He asked in a slightly teasing tone, his fur heating up a little as they walked, he gently ran his tail along her back, slowly caressing it, a loud purr rumbling in his throat,

Music chuckled a bit, saying, "No, I'm not jealous. I just thought I've heard names that long from somewhere before..." She felt his pelt heating up a bit but decided to ignore that for the moment, her purring still quiet, but just audible. Soon she thought of something but chose to ignore her thought. She spotted a squirrel, and whispered to the tom, "Over there." as she pointed her tail towards it.

Gone
February 18th, 2017, 10:23 AM
Music chuckled a bit, saying, "No, I'm not jealous. I just thought I've heard names that long from somewhere before..." She felt his pelt heating up a bit but decided to ignore that for the moment, her purring still quiet, but just audible. Soon she thought of something but chose to ignore her thought. She spotted a squirrel, and whispered to the tom, "Over there." as she pointed her tail towards it.

Gizmo laughed a little. "Sorry if I thought that... You just sounded a bit harsh..." He said, walking close to her, her purr making him smile widely,he looked over at where her tail was pointing and nodded, he gave her cheek a lick. "Thanks." He whispered softly and creeped forward, dropping into a hunter's crounch, he silently approached his prey and waited for the right moment before pouncing on it, digging his fangs in the squirrel's neck and killing it in one swift move, he then made his way back to the younger she-cat. "Got it." He purred, muffled by the prey in his maw.
(Gtg for a bit.)

DragonChaos
February 18th, 2017, 10:34 AM
Gizmo laughed a little. "Sorry if I thought that... You just sounded a bit harsh..." He said, walking close to her, her purr making him smile widely, he looked over at where her tail was pointing and nodded, he gave her cheek a lick. "Thanks." He whispered softly and crept forward, dropping into a hunter's crouch, he silently approached his prey and waited for the right moment before pouncing on it, digging his fangs into the squirrel's neck and killing it in one swift move, he then made his way back to the younger she-cat. "Got it." He purred, muffled by the prey in his maw.
(Gtg for a bit.)

(Okey)
The Silver-pelted She-cat smiled when he got it, and said, "Nice." She looked around for any other prey but didn't see any in her immediate vicinity, so she looked back at him. "Now see if you can catch two at once." She teased, partially joking. She knew how hard it was to catch two at once, but cats who would do it meant more food for them.

Gone
February 18th, 2017, 11:40 AM
(Okey)
The Silver-pelted She-cat smiled when he got it, and said, "Nice." She looked around for any other prey but didn't see any in her immediate vicinity, so she looked back at him. "Now see if you can catch two at once." She teased, partially joking. She knew how hard it was to catch two at once, but cats who would do it meant more food for them.

Gizmo dipped his head. "Thank you," He purred, surprised at what she told him afterwards. "That's gonna be hard you know..." He mewed, laughing slightly, but soon enough, a smile crept onto his maw and he pinned Music down. "Got another one." He purred softly and nibbled on her neck as if she was a prey, as he pulled away, his fur had again heated up and he gazed in the she-cat's eyes. "So, wanna head back..?" He asked, not letting his gaze away from her.

DragonChaos
February 18th, 2017, 12:18 PM
Gizmo dipped his head. "Thank you," He purred, surprised at what she told him afterward. "That's gonna be hard you know..." He mewed, laughing slightly, but soon enough, a smile crept onto his maw and he pinned Music down. "Got another one." He purred softly and nibbled on her neck as if she was a prey, as he pulled away, his fur had again heated up and he gazed in the she-cat's eyes. "So, wanna head back..?" He asked, not letting his gaze away from her.

Music gasped as Gizmo pinned her down, acting like she was prey. She squirmed playfully, and carefully as to not hurt her leg, and felt him nibble on her neck, laughing a bit and saying, "Oh nooo, I've been caught." When he pulled away, she got back up, and answered his question with a nod, her gaze meeting his, and started walking back.

Gone
February 18th, 2017, 01:56 PM
Music gasped as Gizmo pinned her down, acting like she was prey. She squirmed playfully, and carefully as to not hurt her leg, and felt him nibble on her neck, laughing a bit and saying, "Oh nooo, I've been caught." When he pulled away, she got back up, and answered his question with a nod, her gaze meeting his, and started walking back.

Gizmo smiled happily as she played along, he licked her cheek and walked by her side. "It's really nice being with you, Music." He admitted, licking her cheek as they walked side by side to his den, he made sure that she was close to him whatever happened. "So... How long will you stay?" He asked, a sad tone in his voice as he asked the question, he didn't really want her to leave.

DragonChaos
February 18th, 2017, 03:54 PM
Gizmo smiled happily as she played along, he licked her cheek and walked by her side. "It's really nice being with you, Music." He admitted, licking her cheek as they walked side by side to his den, he made sure that she was close to him whatever happened. "So... How long will you stay?" He asked, a sad tone in his voice as he asked the question, he didn't really want her to leave.

"I'm not sure...I could leave here by tomorrow, or live here for a long time" Music responded, noticing his sad tone of voice. She walked over to a nest and laid down on her uninjured side, looking at the injury to see if anything had happened to it during the walk and playfight. It didn't seem like it did anything, so she was thankful for that. She soon started thinking about her answer. I could live here for the rest of my life, but what if I found a territory better than this one? Would I be able to bring him over to there, or would he stay in this one? Her thoughts floated in her head, not knowing what to do at the moment.

Gone
February 18th, 2017, 04:32 PM
"I'm not sure...I could leave here by tomorrow, or live here for a long time" Music responded, noticing his sad tone of voice. She walked over to a nest and laid down on her uninjured side, looking at the injury to see if anything had happened to it during the walk and playfight. It didn't seem like it did anything, so she was thankful for that. She soon started thinking about her answer. I could live here for the rest of my life, but what if I found a territory better than this one? Would I be able to bring him over to there, or would he stay in this one? Her thoughts floated in her head, not knowing what to do at the moment.

Gizmo followed the she-cat into her nest and layed by her side, holding her close to him. "I don't want you to leave... If you do, I'll be alone again, I won't be able to laugh or play with someone..." He sighed and licked her cheek lovingly as she layed there, by his side. "I wish you could stay here forever... We'd be happy." The loner mewed softly, his tail creeping towards hers and slowly entwining them as he buried his face in the back of her neck.

DragonChaos
February 18th, 2017, 05:44 PM
Gizmo followed the she-cat into her nest and laid by her side, holding her close to him. "I don't want you to leave... If you do, I'll be alone again, I won't be able to laugh or play with someone..." He sighed and licked her cheek lovingly as she lay there, by his side. "I wish you could stay here forever... We'd be happy." The loner mewed softly, his tail creeping towards hers and slowly entwining them as he buried his face in the back of her neck.

"Don't worry, Gizmo. I have nowhere to be." Music said, helping him entwine their tails. Since she just adventured around, she had no family, and not many friends, so she would be fine with staying here. She thought about finding a better territory with more prey a few times but decided that the tom could decide that whenever he wanted to. "I won't be going for a while." She said, a small purr erupting from her.

Gone
February 18th, 2017, 06:14 PM
"Don't worry, Gizmo. I have nowhere to be." Music said, helping him entwine their tails. Since she just adventured around, she had no family, and not many friends, so she would be fine with staying here. She thought about finding a better territory with more prey a few times but decided that the tom could decide that whenever he wanted to. "I won't be going for a while." She said, a small purr erupting from her.

Gizmo smiled even more as he felt the she-cat entwine her tail with his, he licked her face more than happily. "You don't know how happy I am!" He exclaimed, wrapping his paws around her and covering her face with licks, he had no one normally, but now, Music was here, and he wouldn't let her go, he would take care of her for as long as he could, he started purring as well, pressing their cheeks together and rubbing them. "I don't ever want to lose you, Music." He whispered.

DragonChaos
February 19th, 2017, 10:14 AM
Gizmo smiled even more as he felt the she-cat entwine her tail with his, he licked her face more than happily. "You don't know how happy I am!" He exclaimed, wrapping his paws around her and covering her face with licks, he had no one normally, but now, Music was here, and he wouldn't let her go, he would take care of her for as long as he could, he started purring as well, pressing their cheeks together and rubbing them. "I don't ever want to lose you, Music." He whispered.

"You won't lose me, Gizmo." Music said, then added on to that with, "Just...no dog licks, okay?" wondering if he knew what she meant by that. She now had someone important in her life and didn't want to lose that importance, so she didn't want to lose him. Her purring grew louder from the affection he was giving her and smiled. "I have an idea of how happy you are..." She said, getting an idea.

Gone
February 19th, 2017, 11:35 AM
"You won't lose me, Gizmo." Music said, then added on to that with, "Just...no dog licks, okay?" wondering if he knew what she meant by that. She now had someone important in her life and didn't want to lose that importance, so she didn't want to lose him. Her purring grew louder from the affection he was giving her and smiled. "I have an idea of how happy you are..." She said, getting an idea.

Gizmo smiled widely as she told him that he wouldn't lose her. He soon cocked his head to the side. "Dog licks... What are they even supposed to be?" The tom asked as he looked down at the she-cat, his purring also grew louder as he heard her, he wrapped his paws around her and held her close to him, also giving her some warmth. "What idea..?" He demanded, giving the she-cat a look, one filled with curiosity as he gazed in her eyes, awaiting her answer

DragonChaos
February 19th, 2017, 04:37 PM
Gizmo smiled widely as she told him that he wouldn't lose her. He soon cocked his head to the side. "Dog licks... What are they even supposed to be?" The tom asked as he looked down at the she-cat, his purring also grew louder as he heard her, he wrapped his paws around her and held her close to him, also giving her some warmth. "What idea..?" He demanded, giving the she-cat a look, one filled with curiosity as he gazed in her eyes, awaiting her answer

"In summary, licks all over the face. I think the actual term from what I heard is 'dog kisses' or something" Music said. She didn't tell him anything when he asked what idea because it didn't matter. Instead of letting him wait curiously, she said, "Nothing, it doesn't matter." She checked her leg again, saying, "My leg doesn't hurt anymore..."

Gone
February 19th, 2017, 05:52 PM
"In summary, licks all over the face. I think the actual term from what I heard is 'dog kisses' or something" Music said. She didn't tell him anything when he asked what idea because it didn't matter. Instead of letting him wait curiously, she said, "Nothing, it doesn't matter." She checked her leg again, saying, "My leg doesn't hurt anymore..."

"Oh..." Gizmo mewed, his pelt heating up dangerously as she spoke. "W-Well, if you didn't like it, you could've told me the first time I did it..." He stuttered, nuzzling her cheek gently, he then cocked his head to the side as she didn't answer his question about what her idea was, but threw that away as she told him that her leg didn't hurt anymore, a smile growing on his maw. "That's good to now, Music!" He purred happily.

DragonChaos
February 19th, 2017, 07:11 PM
"Oh..." Gizmo mewed, his pelt heating up dangerously as she spoke. "W-Well, if you didn't like it, you could've told me the first time I did it..." He stuttered, nuzzling her cheek gently, he then cocked his head to the side as she didn't answer his question about what her idea was, but threw that away as she told him that her leg didn't hurt anymore, a smile growing on his maw. "That's good to now, Music!" He purred happily.

"Yea..." Music said when he said that what she said was good to now. Although, she was lucky just to only receive cuts from what she was running from. She knew that she wouldn't be in that much trouble again. Soon she said, "It's alright, by the way." just wanting to cheer him up about him licking all over her face. She purred happily, looking at him with her blue eyes.

Gone
February 19th, 2017, 07:45 PM
"Yea..." Music said when he said that what she said was good to now. Although, she was lucky just to only receive cuts from what she was running from. She knew that she wouldn't be in that much trouble again. Soon she said, "It's alright, by the way." just wanting to cheer him up about him licking all over her face. She purred happily, looking at him with her blue eyes.

Gizmo yawned and held her close, leaning over and liking her injured leg gently, making sure not to hurt her, after all, she did tell him that it didn't hurt anymore. "So, c-can I do something... I've thought a bit about it in the first place, y-you'll probably be shocked..." He mewed shyly, gazing in her eyes, his pelt heating up madly at that, he couldn't help it, just thinking about what he was about to do made him blush, he slowly rolled her onto her back and gently held her pinned.

DragonChaos
February 19th, 2017, 08:01 PM
Gizmo yawned and held her close, leaning over and licking her injured leg gently, making sure not to hurt her, after all, she did tell him that it didn't hurt anymore. "So, c-can I do something... I've thought a bit about it in the first place, y-you'll probably be shocked..." He mewed shyly, gazing into her eyes, his pelt heating up madly at that, he couldn't help it, just thinking about what he was about to do made him blush, he slowly rolled her onto her back and gently held her pinned.

Music watched as he gently licked her leg, not feeling any pain, which was good, and looked at him when he asked to do something shyly, getting a rough idea of what he was asking when he rolled her onto her back and gently pinned her. Her pelt heated up, blushing a bit, noticing his blush as well. She hesitated a bit before saying, "If you're sure about what you want to do, then go ahead." wanting to be sure that what he wanted to do was what she thought he wanted to do.

Gone
February 19th, 2017, 08:11 PM
Music watched as he gently licked her leg, not feeling any pain, which was good, and looked at him when he asked to do something shyly, getting a rough idea of what he was asking when he rolled her onto her back and gently pinned her. Her pelt heated up, blushing a bit, noticing his blush as well. She hesitated a bit before saying, "If you're sure about what you want to do, then go ahead." wanting to be sure that what he wanted to do was what she thought he wanted to do.

Gizmo gazed back in her eyes, he nodded and leaned down to press their muzzles together, his tail quickly finding hers and twining them air-tight, a loud purr rumbling down his throat as he did so, he had somehow, in a day, gotten THAT close to the she-cat he barely knew, well, he kind of knew her, but he really liked her, more than a friend would. Pulling back after about 30 seconds, he gazed in her eyes again, his cheeks burning like a fire. "S-So, how was that..?" He asked.

DragonChaos
February 19th, 2017, 08:44 PM
Gizmo gazed back in her eyes, he nodded and leaned down to press their muzzles together, his tail quickly finding hers and twining them air-tight, a loud purr rumbling down his throat as he did so, he had somehow, in a day, gotten THAT close to the she-cat he barely knew, well, he kind of knew her, but he really liked her, more than a friend would. Pulling back after about 30 seconds, he gazed in her eyes again, his cheeks burning like a fire. "S-So, how was that..?" He asked.

"I'm...n-not sure how to describe it..." Music said, her pelt heating up more, a loud purr erupting from her throat. She was trying to think up words, but her mind was drawn blank. In just one day, she had met a tom who liked her this much, and she felt the same about him. She gazed back into his eyes, and smiled, keeping their tails entwined air-tightly. [Writers Block, uuugh]

Gone
February 19th, 2017, 08:53 PM
"I'm...n-not sure how to describe it..." Music said, her pelt heating up more, a loud purr erupting from her throat. She was trying to think up words, but her mind was drawn blank. In just one day, she had met a tom who liked her this much, and she felt the same about him. She gazed back into his eyes, and smiled, keeping their tails entwined air-tightly. [Writers Block, uuugh]

"M-Me neither..." Gizmo said, pressing their noses together gently. "But if there's a word better than 'wonderful", it'd be that word." He mewed softly, purring loudly as well as her, he couldn't help it now, it just started on it's own, he gently nibbled on her neck. "I-I love you, Music..." He whispered shyly.
(Same, I'll stop for tonight ^^)

DragonChaos
February 19th, 2017, 08:59 PM
"M-Me neither..." Gizmo said, pressing their noses together gently. "But if there's a word better than 'wonderful", it'd be that word." He mewed softly, purring loudly as well as her, he couldn't help it now, it just started on its own, he gently nibbled on her neck. "I-I love you, Music..." He whispered shyly.
(Same, I'll stop for tonight ^^)

"I...love you too, Giz..." Music said as he nibbled on her neck. She decided to nickname him 'Giz' or 'Gizzy' for now since those nicknames sounded cute. She soon let out a quiet yawn, saying, "I think I'm going to rest...for a little while" slowly closing her eyes, soon drifting off to sleep.
(Alright)

Gone
February 19th, 2017, 09:21 PM
"I...love you too, Giz..." Music said as he nibbled on her neck. She decided to nickname him 'Giz' or 'Gizzy' for now since those nicknames sounded cute. She soon let out a quiet yawn, saying, "I think I'm going to rest...for a little while" slowly closing her eyes, soon drifting off to sleep.
(Alright)

Gizmo smiled. "Giz, I like that..." He admitted, purring even louder and protectively curling up around her. "Sleep well, my love..." He whispered, a paw going over her side and pulling her close to him, he yawned and layed his head down next to hers, their cheeks pressing one against the other. The loner had soon drifted to sleep with the she-cat that was now his mate.
(G'night.)

DragonChaos
February 20th, 2017, 10:30 AM
Gizmo smiled. "Giz, I like that..." He admitted, purring even louder and protectively curling up around her. "Sleep well, my love..." He whispered, a paw going over her side and pulling her close to him, he yawned and layed his head down next to hers, their cheeks pressing one against the other. The loner had soon drifted to sleep with the she-cat that was now his mate.
(G'night.)

(If u want to Timeskip, you can. In school atm)

Wolvesregion
February 20th, 2017, 10:32 AM
(Private rp or open?)

Gone
February 20th, 2017, 04:12 PM
(If u want to Timeskip, you can. In school atm)
(Could you post, I got a bit of a writer's block. xD)

DragonChaos
February 20th, 2017, 04:45 PM
(Could you post, I got a bit of a writer's block. xD)
(mhm XD)
(magical timeskip to when one of them wakes up)
Music, after resting for a long time, soon slowly opened her eyes, having a look around, trying to remember what had happened before she went to sleep. When she saw Gizmo, she remembered that they had become mates now, and she smiled. Hungry, she rolled over onto her legs, and stood up, looking around the area for any leftover prey to eat. Finding a mouse, she picked it up, sat down, and started eating it, making sure not to wake Giz up.

Gone
February 20th, 2017, 08:42 PM
(mhm XD)
(magical timeskip to when one of them wakes up)
Music, after resting for a long time, soon slowly opened her eyes, having a look around, trying to remember what had happened before she went to sleep. When she saw Gizmo, she remembered that they had become mates now, and she smiled. Hungry, she rolled over onto her legs, and stood up, looking around the area for any leftover prey to eat. Finding a mouse, she picked it up, sat down, and started eating it, making sure not to wake Giz up.

Gizmo woke up as he realised that he couldn't feel his mate's presence, his eyes shot open and looked around, he sighed in relief as he saw that she was eating, he approached her and licked her cheek. "Good morning, Music." He purred loudly, he looked at the fresh-kile pile and took a mouse for himself, he walked back to the she-cat and sat by her side before he started eating as well, entwining their tails. "Slept well?" He asked in-between bites.

DragonChaos
February 20th, 2017, 08:56 PM
Gizmo woke up as he realized that he couldn't feel his mate's presence, his eyes shot open and looked around, he sighed in relief as he saw that she was eating, he approached her and licked her cheek. "Good morning, Music." He purred loudly, he looked at the fresh-kile pile and took a mouse for himself, he walked back to the she-cat and sat by her side before he started eating as well, entwining their tails. "Slept well?" He asked in-between bites.

"Morning, Giz." Music said when she felt Gizmo lick her cheek. She was still eating the mouse, but she could still talk in between bites. Soon she finished her mouse and answered his question with, "Mhm. Did you?" She looked at him and gave him a lick back on his cheek as well, purring quietly as she waited for a response from him.

Gone
February 20th, 2017, 09:01 PM
"Morning, Giz." Music said when she felt Gizmo lick her cheek. She was still eating the mouse, but she could still talk in between bites. Soon she finished her mouse and answered his question with, "Mhm. Did you?" She looked at him and gave him a lick back on his cheek as well, purring quietly as she waited for a response from him.

Gizmo gave a slow nod. "Only because you were there." He purred softly, his pelt heating up as he felt the lick on his cheek, he couldn't help but purr at that, quickly finishing his mouse, he gazed down at her. "So... What do you want to do today?" He asked sweetly, gently pressing his side against hers and sharing body heats as he gazed outside. "It isn't that cold today." He stated as he felt the somewhat chilly wind run through his fur.
(Gtg for a bit)

DragonChaos
February 20th, 2017, 09:15 PM
Gizmo gave a slow nod. "Only because you were there." He purred softly, his pelt heating up as he felt the lick on his cheek, he couldn't help but purr at that, quickly finishing his mouse, he gazed down at her. "So... What do you want to do today?" He asked sweetly, gently pressing his side against hers and sharing body heats as he gazed outside. "It isn't that cold today." He stated as he felt the somewhat chilly wind run through his fur.
(Gtg for a bit)

"Hmm...I'm not sure what I want to do today...what do you want to do today? After all, I'm not the only one who gets a say in what we do." Music said, feeling the nice cool breeze. It's better than living in the heat, so she liked leaf-bare the most. She looked outside, and silently wished that leaf-bare wouldn't have to be so harsh so she could enjoy it more.
(k)

Gone
February 20th, 2017, 10:42 PM
"Hmm...I'm not sure what I want to do today...what do you want to do today? After all, I'm not the only one who gets a say in what we do." Music said, feeling the nice cool breeze. It's better than living in the heat, so she liked leaf-bare the most. She looked outside, and silently wished that leaf-bare wouldn't have to be so harsh so she could enjoy it more.
(k)

Gizmo thought for a bit, but quickly shrugged. "I don't know, which is why I asked you the question..." He laughed, pulling her closer to him so that they were cuddling, he gazed outside. "When it'll be hotter out there, I'll take you out to watch the sunset, this territory might not be the greatest, but some of the views it can give you are amazing." He admitted, smiling at the younger she-cat, after all, if she was his mate, he had to treat her like that and take her out of to watch the sunset sometimes, that'd be nice.
(G'night)

DragonChaos
February 22nd, 2017, 02:13 PM
Gizmo thought for a bit but quickly shrugged. "I don't know, which is why I asked you the question..." He laughed, pulling her closer to him so that they were cuddling, he gazed outside. "When it'll be hotter out there, I'll take you out to watch the sunset, this territory might not be the greatest, but some of the views it can give you are amazing." He admitted, smiling at the younger she-cat, after all, if she was his mate, he had to treat her like that and take her out of to watch the sunset sometimes, that'd be nice.
(G'night)

(srry I haven't posted in a while.)
Music listened as he talked about the views of the territory, looking interested. She hadn't seen a good sunset since leaf-bare had started since she had to focus on finding warm spots to sleep and avoiding danger. She smiled back at him and started thinking about the sunset when she was younger for a little bit before something popped in her head. "Do you want to go and explore a bit?" She asked him, wondering if he knew anything more than the territory he owned, seeing as of the fact that he mainly lived here.

Gone
February 22nd, 2017, 04:20 PM
(srry I haven't posted in a while.)
Music listened as he talked about the views of the territory, looking interested. She hadn't seen a good sunset since leaf-bare had started since she had to focus on finding warm spots to sleep and avoiding danger. She smiled back at him and started thinking about the sunset when she was younger for a little bit before something popped in her head. "Do you want to go and explore a bit?" She asked him, wondering if he knew anything more than the territory he owned, seeing as of the fact that he mainly lived here.

Gizmo smiled as he saw the interested look on her face, he licked her maw lovingly, nodding afterwards. "Sure thing, it would be nice to go and explore a bit more, so, if you want, we could even go now!" He exclaimed happily, gazing in her beautiful- No, breathtaking eyes. "Being fully honest, I never fully explored the territory, even if it's my territory." He laughed and pressed against her side, last tome he had gotten the chance to feel loved like that, it was back when he was only a kitten.

DragonChaos
February 22nd, 2017, 05:20 PM
Gizmo smiled as he saw the interested look on her face, he licked her maw lovingly, nodding afterward. "Sure thing, it would be nice to go and explore a bit more, so, if you want, we could even go now!" He exclaimed happily, gazing in her beautiful- No, breathtaking eyes. "Being fully honest, I never fully explored the territory, even if it's my territory." He laughed and pressed against her side, last tome he had gotten the chance to feel loved like that, it was back when he was only a kitten.

Music chuckled a bit, and started walking, facing towards Giz, and asking, "Coming?" She didn't want to get the two lost already, but she was sure that if they did get lost, he would be able to find the way back, but if he didn't, she would just memorize areas that she could use as landmarks. She started walking again, slowing her pace to let him catch up. She was sure that this was going to be a fun experience between the two.

Gone
February 22nd, 2017, 05:42 PM
Music chuckled a bit, and started walking, facing towards Giz, and asking, "Coming?" She didn't want to get the two lost already, but she was sure that if they did get lost, he would be able to find the way back, but if he didn't, she would just memorize areas that she could use as landmarks. She started walking again, slowing her pace to let him catch up. She was sure that this was going to be a fun experience between the two.

Gizmo nodded and quickly made his way over to the pretty she-cat. "Of course I'm coming, Music!" He called and got to her side, gazing down at her and pecking her on the nose, laughing slightly. "I'll leave clawmarks on trees as we walk throught the territory, so at least, if we get lost, we'll need to follow them." He mewed, entwining their tails as he started walking across the empty territory, purring softly, knowing that he had his mate by his side.

DragonChaos
February 22nd, 2017, 05:55 PM
Gizmo nodded and quickly made his way over to the pretty she-cat. "Of course I'm coming, Music!" He called and got to her side, gazing down at her and pecking her on the nose, laughing slightly. "I'll leave claws marks on trees as we walk through the territory, so at least, if we get lost, we'll need to follow them." He mewed, entwining their tails as he started walking across the empty territory, purring softly, knowing that he had his mate by his side.

"Alright, Giz. Just make sure you don't forget to do it, or forgot that you did it." Music said as she let out a small chuckle. A soft purr erupted from her throat when he entwined their tails, looking around for anything interesting to point out. If he hasn't fully explored his territory yet, does he know where the borders to it lie? She thought as they continued walking. She soon started thinking of what to do while walking, like engage in a conversation or have some fun while exploring, but she decided to see what the tom was going to do.

Gone
February 22nd, 2017, 06:11 PM
"Alright, Giz. Just make sure you don't forget to do it, or forgot that you did it." Music said as she let out a small chuckle. A soft purr erupted from her throat when he entwined their tails, looking around for anything interesting to point out. If he hasn't fully explored his territory yet, does he know where the borders to it lie? She thought as they continued walking. She soon started thinking of what to do while walking, like engage in a conversation or have some fun while exploring, but she decided to see what the tom was going to do.

"I won't forget, Music, believe me." He purred softly and started looking around as well, there was many thing he hadn't explored on his own territory, who knew... It could be full of surprises. "Umm... Do you think we'll have a family in the future..?" Gizmo asked as casually as he could, although his pelt started heatig up like crazy, he had to admit, he had always thoughtof becoming a father one day

DragonChaos
February 22nd, 2017, 06:19 PM
"I won't forget, Music, believe me." He purred softly and started looking around as well, there were many things he hadn't explored on his own territory, who knew... It could be full of surprises. "Umm... Do you think we'll have a family in the future..?" Gizmo asked as casually as he could, although his pelt started heating up like crazy, he had to admit, he had always thought of becoming a father one day

Music's pelt heated up a bit when she heard him ask that question, and gave it a quick thought before smiling, replying with, "Well, it depends on how our relationship goes, I guess...If it goes well, I can see the possibility of it happening in the future." She said it carefully, not wanting to scare herself or Giz, but she wasn't the one who can always carefully pick out the right words. After answering that question, the she-cat started pondering about how she would be like as a mother.

Gone
February 22nd, 2017, 09:13 PM
Music's pelt heated up a bit when she heard him ask that question, and gave it a quick thought before smiling, replying with, "Well, it depends on how our relationship goes, I guess...If it goes well, I can see the possibility of it happening in the future." She said it carefully, not wanting to scare herself or Giz, but she wasn't the one who can always carefully pick out the right words. After answering that question, the she-cat started pondering about how she would be like as a mother.

Gizmo's smiled widely as he heard her answer. "Then I'll do my best, so that our relationship will last forever..." He purred sweetly and gently nibbled on her ear, chuckling. The tom strangely couldn't help himself but think about how he would be as a father, his eyes then looked forwards and he continued walking, leaving a few clawmarks on trees to make sure they knew the way back if they got lost, he wouldn't like getting lost in his own territory, that would look kinda bad, but funny for others.

DragonChaos
February 22nd, 2017, 09:38 PM
Gizmo's smiled widely as he heard her answer. "Then I'll do my best so that our relationship will last forever..." He purred sweetly and gently nibbled on her ear, chuckling. The tom strangely couldn't help himself but think about how he would be as a father, his eyes then looked forwards and he continued walking, leaving a few claw marks on trees to make sure they knew the way back if they got lost, he wouldn't like getting lost in his own territory, that would look kinda bad, but funny for others.

Music chuckled a bit when he nibbled on her ear, knowing now that he would do whatever it takes to stay in a relationship with her. She felt this would be good for her in case she doubted something or wasn't happy. She gazed at him for a few more seconds, seeing as he was leaving claw marks, and started to look for landmarks to use besides scratch marks. She was thinking of using landmarks if there were other scratches other than the ones they made in the territory.

Gone
February 22nd, 2017, 10:48 PM
Music chuckled a bit when he nibbled on her ear, knowing now that he would do whatever it takes to stay in a relationship with her. She felt this would be good for her in case she doubted something or wasn't happy. She gazed at him for a few more seconds, seeing as he was leaving claw marks, and started to look for landmarks to use besides scratch marks. She was thinking of using landmarks if there were other scratches other than the ones they made in the territory.

Gizmo looked at her as she looked for landmarks, he walked by her side and did the same, pressing against her side as they walked, their pelts brushing one against the other. "The only thing better than walking across the forest is... You." He purred softly in her ear, he really liked being flirty around her, after all, she was his mate and probably the mother of his future kits, that, only if he could keep their relation as good as new, he let the wind run through his fur, rubbing his cheek against his mate's, humming softly.
(Gnight)

DragonChaos
February 23rd, 2017, 05:38 AM
Gizmo looked at her as she looked for landmarks, he walked by her side and did the same, pressing against her side as they walked, their pelts brushing one against the other. "The only thing better than walking across the forest is... You." He purred softly in her ear, he really liked being flirty around her, after all, she was his mate and probably the mother of his future kits, that, only if he could keep their relation as good as new, he let the wind run through his fur, rubbing his cheek against his mate's, humming softly.
(G'night)

Music blushed when Giz flirted with her. She knew he was her mate, but kind of liked it when he flirted with her. She heard him humming softly when he was rubbing his cheeks against her, and started humming her own tune softly, softer than his humming. She kept looking around, keeping an eye on landmarks, but soon got distracted by Gizmo, and let a soft purr erupt from her throat instead of humming.

Gone
February 23rd, 2017, 10:21 PM
Music blushed when Giz flirted with her. She knew he was her mate, but kind of liked it when he flirted with her. She heard him humming softly when he was rubbing his cheeks against her, and started humming her own tune softly, softer than his humming. She kept looking around, keeping an eye on landmarks, but soon got distracted by Gizmo, and let a soft purr erupt from her throat instead of humming.

Gizmo licked her cheek slowly, purring at his turn as he heard her. "Seems that my beautiful sunshine likes to hum with me." He chuckled and held her close to him as theypaced through the woods, but soon enough, he stopped her and pointed up at a tree. "We'll go on this one." He mewed and gently nosed her. "Go first, so if you fall, I'll catch you." He promissed.

DragonChaos
February 24th, 2017, 05:59 AM
Gizmo licked her cheek slowly, purring at his turn as he heard her. "Seems that my beautiful sunshine likes to hum with me." He chuckled and held her close to him as they paced through the woods, but soon enough, he stopped her and pointed up at a tree. "We'll go on this one." He mewed and gently nosed her. "Go first, so if you fall, I'll catch you." He promised.

Music nodded gently as she looked at the tree, examining it for the easiest way up. She unsheathed her claws as she approached the tree, and started making her way up. The bark wasn't dead enough for her to fall off easily, so she had a good grip on it. She kept climbing until she almost reached a branch, in which she slipped a bit and clung on to the tree, making her way back up again, and soon onto a branch. When she made it to one, she turned and looked down at Gizmo, waiting for him to join up with her.
( Raven & Co )

Gone
February 24th, 2017, 08:51 PM
Music nodded gently as she looked at the tree, examining it for the easiest way up. She unsheathed her claws as she approached the tree, and started making her way up. The bark wasn't dead enough for her to fall off easily, so she had a good grip on it. She kept climbing until she almost reached a branch, in which she slipped a bit and clung on to the tree, making her way back up again, and soon onto a branch. When she made it to one, she turned and looked down at Gizmo, waiting for him to join up with her.
( Raven & Co )

Gizmo watched as the she-cat climbed,eyes opening wide as he saw her slip, he gasped and immediatly gripped the tree before getting ready to climb it to help her, he sighed in relief as he saw that she had a good grip and started climbing as well, he was pretty good at it and soon reached Music's side, where he sat by her side snd licked her cheek before turning his gaze and looking out towards the horizon

DragonChaos
February 25th, 2017, 10:14 AM
Gizmo watched as the she-cat climbed, eyes opening wide as he saw her slip, he gasped and immediately gripped the tree before getting ready to climb it to help her, he sighed in relief as he saw that she had a good grip and started climbing as well, he was pretty good at it and soon reached Music's side, where he sat by her side and licked her cheek before turning his gaze and looking out towards the horizon

Music looked at Giz before turning to face the horizon. It was a nice view from up where they were, and with him by her side just made it better. She smiled as she watched it, and turned back to look at Gizmo, resting her head on his side and purring quietly. She wanted to think on how to make this better, but she decided to just leave it as good as it is now.

Gone
February 25th, 2017, 10:31 AM
Music looked at Giz before turning to face the horizon. It was a nice view from up where they were, and with him by her side just made it better. She smiled as she watched it, and turned back to look at Gizmo, resting her head on his side and purring quietly. She wanted to think on how to make this better, but she decided to just leave it as good as it is now.

Gizmo let out a loud purr as she rested her head against his side, he gently bent to lick her cheek. "I love you, Music." The tom murmured sweetly, entwining their tails air-tight as he gazed at the horizon, soon looking back over to the beautiful she-cat, he smiled and pulled her closer to him with his tail. "So... What do you want to talk about?" He asked.

DragonChaos
February 26th, 2017, 10:31 AM
Gizmo let out a loud purr as she rested her head against his side, he gently bent to lick her cheek. "I love you, Music." The tom murmured sweetly, entwining their tails air-tight as he gazed at the horizon, soon looking back over to the beautiful she-cat, he smiled and pulled her closer to him with his tail. "So... What do you want to talk about?" He asked.

Music was still purring and thought about what to talk about, saying, "I'm not sure..." She slowly swung her tail from left to right while his tail was still entwined with hers. She soon thought about something, and asked, "How often do you get visitors here?" She was curious since she thought that with territory like this, not many would come through or set food in here.
( Raven & Co )

Moonsong12
February 26th, 2017, 10:38 AM
Mark

Gone
February 26th, 2017, 09:10 PM
Music was still purring and thought about what to talk about, saying, "I'm not sure..." She slowly swung her tail from left to right while his tail was still entwined with hers. She soon thought about something, and asked, "How often do you get visitors here?" She was curious since she thought that with territory like this, not many would come through or set food in here.
( Raven & Co )

Gizmo waited patiently for her answer before laughing, he held her close and thought for a bit. "Not really often to be honest, you're probably one of the only cats that ever came on this territory." He admitted, licking her head. "Since there isn't really much prey around here, no cat really comes here." He added, gazing at her and smiling widely. "Though your presence is more than amazing." He purred, pressing his nose against her neck.

DragonChaos
February 26th, 2017, 10:08 PM
Gizmo waited patiently for her answer before laughing, he held her close and thought for a bit. "Not really often, to be honest, you're probably one of the only cats that ever came in this territory." He admitted, licking her head. "Since there isn't really much prey around here, no cat really comes here." He added, gazing at her and smiling widely. "Though your presence is more than amazing." He purred, pressing his nose against her neck.

"I do have to ask, how often do you feel alone if no cats often came onto the territory?" Music asked curiously, stopping her purring. She smiled when he pressed his nose against her neck, and looked around before resting her head again, letting out a quiet yawn, trying not to have him notice.

Gone
February 27th, 2017, 08:42 AM
"I do have to ask, how often do you feel alone if no cats often came onto the territory?" Music asked curiously, stopping her purring. She smiled when he pressed his nose against her neck, and looked around before resting her head again, letting out a quiet yawn, trying not to have him notice.

Gizmo looked ahead. "I always feel alone when no cats are here.,." The loner... It's pretty sad when there's nobody..." He mewed, also the fact that barely a cat would set paws on here, it always turned around and left as quickly as possible, the loner licked his mate's cheek, yawning as well as she did, "Tired..?" He asked.

DragonChaos
March 4th, 2017, 08:19 AM
Gizmo looked ahead. "I always feel alone when no cats are here.,." The loner... It's pretty sad when there's nobody..." He mewed, also the fact that barely a cat would set paws on here, it always turned around and left as quickly as possible, the loner licked his mate's cheek, yawning as well as she did, "Tired..?" He asked.

( Raven & Co Sorry I haven't posted in a while! My mom had me grounded until today.)

Music nodded when her mate asked if she was tired, giving out a small, silent yawn. It had been a long day, but she was fine with that, as long as she was with her mate. She wondered about their future as she looked over at Gizmo, smiling and licking her mates cheek.

Gone
March 4th, 2017, 09:59 AM
( Raven & Co Sorry I haven't posted in a while! My mom had me grounded until today.)

Music nodded when her mate asked if she was tired, giving out a small, silent yawn. It had been a long day, but she was fine with that, as long as she was with her mate. She wondered about their future as she looked over at Gizmo, smiling and licking her mates cheek.

(It's okay!)

Gizmo looked at her and smiled as she yawned, he, with his tail, gently placed her head onto his shoulder so that she could relax, purring loudly as she licked his cheek. "You are the prettiest she-cat I've met, Music." He whispered sweetly. "I normally would've been mad to know that someone came on my territory, but you, I just can't be mad at you..." He admitted, his long tail stroking her back.

DragonChaos
March 4th, 2017, 10:49 AM
(It's okay!)

Gizmo looked at her and smiled as she yawned, he, with his tail, gently placed her head on his shoulder so that she could relax, purring loudly as she licked his cheek. "You are the prettiest she-cat I've met, Music." He whispered sweetly. "I normally would've been mad to know that someone came in my territory, but you, I just can't be mad at you..." He admitted, his long tail stroking her back.

Music blushed as he talked about how she was the prettiest she-cat she met, and how he could never be mad at her. She let his tail move her head to his shoulder, purring as he did so. "You're probably one of the nicest toms that I've ever met. Most of the toms I usually see are either mean or refuse to help." She said, then asked, "Should we go back to the den, or just stay here for a while longer?"

Gone
March 4th, 2017, 11:33 AM
Music blushed as he talked about how she was the prettiest she-cat she met, and how he could never be mad at her. She let his tail move her head to his shoulder, purring as he did so. "You're probably one of the nicest toms that I've ever met. Most of the toms I usually see are either mean or refuse to help." She said, then asked, "Should we go back to the den, or just stay here for a while longer?"
[/CENTER]
"Well, just know that I'm more than glad to help you, Music, sweetheart..." Gizmo purred, blushing as she told him that he was one of the nicest tom she had met, licking her nose gently. "Well... I guess we could still have time while returning to the den, so, the first choice is probably what I'm choosing this time." He mewed in almost a whisper, not wanting to ruin the calm atmosphere, even though the territory looked, everything here was completely the opposite, it was calm and just... perfect when you wanted to empty your mind, rarely had he seen other cats venture here.

>Pepsi<
March 5th, 2017, 07:08 AM
(Could I join, or is this private?)

DragonChaos
March 6th, 2017, 07:20 PM
"Well, just know that I'm more than glad to help you, Music, sweetheart..." Gizmo purred, blushing as she told him that he was one of the nicest tom she had met, licking her nose gently. "Well... I guess we could still have time while returning to the den, so, the first choice is probably what I'm choosing this time." He mewed in almost a whisper, not wanting to ruin the calm atmosphere, even though the territory looked, everything here was completely the opposite, it was calm and just... perfect when you wanted to empty your mind, rarely had he seen other cats venture here.

Music nodded as she licked her mates cheek, asking, "Shall we get going then, my love?" She liked the calm atmosphere, but liked it more with her lover. She could enjoy this for a while before thinking about having a family. She soon got up, stretching a bit, and leaped down onto the ground, looking back up and waiting for her mate to come with.

Gone
March 6th, 2017, 07:30 PM
Music nodded as she licked her mates cheek, asking, "Shall we get going then, my love?" She liked the calm atmosphere, but liked it more with her lover. She could enjoy this for a while before thinking about having a family. She soon got up, stretching a bit, and leaped down onto the ground, looking back up and waiting for her mate to come with.
Gizmo gave a nod and followed her down, walking by her side as she stretched, he gave her cheek a few licks, purring loudly. "So, what do you want to do now?" The tom asked softly, gazing at the beautiful she-cat, his tail slowly finding hers and entwining them tightly. "It's up to you." He added with a light chuckle, his ears twitching as he smiled at her, he couldn't help it, whenever he was with her, he just felt... Complete.

DragonChaos
March 6th, 2017, 08:29 PM
Gizmo gave a nod and followed her down, walking by her side as she stretched, he gave her cheek a few licks, purring loudly. "So, what do you want to do now?" The tom asked softly, gazing at the beautiful she-cat, his tail slowly finding hers and entwining them tightly. "It's up to you." He added with a light chuckle, his ears twitching as he smiled at her, he couldn't help it, whenever he was with her, he just felt... Complete.

The silver she-cat smiled as he entwined his tail with hers, saying, "To be honest...I'm not sure what to do..." She started walking back towards the den, or was hoping she was heading the right way since both of them weren't used to the territory. She looked for claw marks to help guide her, hoping he didn't forget about doing that, and so asked, "Did you remember to place claw marks on trees?"

Gone
March 6th, 2017, 08:53 PM
The silver she-cat smiled as he entwined his tail with hers, saying, "To be honest...I'm not sure what to do..." She started walking back towards the den, or was hoping she was heading the right way since both of them weren't used to the territory. She looked for claw marks to help guide her, hoping he didn't forget about doing that, and so asked, "Did you remember to place claw marks on trees?"
The tom lightly cocked his head to the side as she told him that she didn't know what to do, he shook his head afterwards. "I didn't forget, no worries, Music." Gizmo mewed, pointing to one of the clawmarks he had made, yet, he pinned the she-cat down and gazed in her eyes, making sure to pin her down lighty and not hurt her. "Close your eyes, my dear..." He whispered softly, meeting her gaze, that silver she-cat sure was more than pretty.

DragonChaos
March 7th, 2017, 04:57 PM
The tom lightly cocked his head to the side as she told him that she didn't know what to do, he shook his head afterward. "I didn't forget, no worries, Music." Gizmo mewed, pointing to one of the claw marks he had made, yet, he pinned the she-cat down and gazed in her eyes, making sure to pin her down lightly and not hurt her. "Close your eyes, my dear..." He whispered softly, meeting her gaze, that silver she-cat sure was more than pretty.

Music smiled when she saw the claw mark, and then was surprised by Gizmo pinning her onto the ground. She gazed into his eyes and listened to what he said, closing her eyes. She wondered if he planning on surprising her with something. At the same time, she wondered if he was just playing and whether or not to counter his pin with her own.

Gone
March 7th, 2017, 05:03 PM
Music smiled when she saw the claw mark, and then was surprised by Gizmo pinning her onto the ground. She gazed into his eyes and listened to what he said, closing her eyes. She wondered if he planning on surprising her with something. At the same time, she wondered if he was just playing and whether or not to counter his pin with her own.

Gizmo smiled as he saw that she was doing what he asked her to, he held a beautiful flower with his tail and quickly pressed his muzzle against hers, purring softly before he pulled back and took the flower in his maw. "Open them now." He mewed softly, a bit muffled as he held the flower, not wanting to drop it on her face, it would kind of ruin the moment!

DragonChaos
March 7th, 2017, 05:11 PM
Gizmo smiled as he saw that she was doing what he asked her to, he held a beautiful flower with his tail and quickly pressed his muzzle against hers, purring softly before he pulled back and took the flower in his maw. "Open them now." He mewed softly, a bit muffled as he held the flower, not wanting to drop it on her face, it would kind of ruin the moment!

The she-cat kept her eyes closed as they pressed muzzles, and when he told her that she could open them, she did, and the first thing she was was him holding a beautiful flower in his maw, blushing a bit and saying, "Awww, Giz, you didn't have to." She was teasing slightly but kept on purring to show her gratitude

Gone
March 7th, 2017, 05:20 PM
The she-cat kept her eyes closed as they pressed muzzles, and when he told her that she could open them, she did, and the first thing she was was him holding a beautiful flower in his maw, blushing a bit and saying, "Awww, Giz, you didn't have to." She was teasing slightly but kept on purring to show her gratitude

Gizmo smiled as she spoke and blushed as well. "Of course I had to, anything for the prettiest she-cat in the forest." He purred softly, though, he got off of her and then waited for her to get up. "Alright, now, let's really get back to the den." He chuckled and yawned, he had to admit, he was a bit tired, he had barely gotten any sleep, he just kept on looking at Music, making sure she was safe.

DragonChaos
March 7th, 2017, 05:45 PM
Gizmo smiled as she spoke and blushed as well. "Of course I had to, anything for the prettiest she-cat in the forest." He purred softly, though, he got off of her and then waited for her to get up. "Alright, now, let's really get back to the den." He chuckled and yawned, he had to admit, he was a bit tired, he had barely gotten any sleep, he just kept on looking at Music, making sure she was safe.

Music kept blushing a bit, rolling over onto her stomach and getting up when Giz got off of her. She let out a light chuckle and pawed at his ear before starting to walk back towards the den. She followed the claw marks in case she lost herself, and made sure Gizmo was following

Gone
March 7th, 2017, 05:54 PM
Music kept blushing a bit, rolling over onto her stomach and getting up when Giz got off of her. She let out a light chuckle and pawed at his ear before starting to walk back towards the den. She followed the claw marks in case she lost herself, and made sure Gizmo was following

Gizmo easily kept up with his mate's pace, he wasn't even a tail-length behind the she-cat. "So... Any plans for when we'll finally be back in our den?" He asked, and licked the crook of her neck, a loud purr rumbling down the loner's throat. "Maybe eat a little something? A nap?" He asked, gazing at the younger she-cat with his everlasting smile.

DragonChaos
March 7th, 2017, 06:46 PM
Gizmo easily kept up with his mate's pace, he wasn't even a tail-length behind the she-cat. "So... Any plans for when we'll finally be back in our den?" He asked, and licked the crook of her neck, a loud purr rumbling down the loner's throat. "Maybe eat a little something? A nap?" He asked, gazing at the younger she-cat with his everlasting smile.

"At the moment, thinking of getting some rest, eating if needed, and then think about the future for a bit before more exploring." Music said, saying her plan to him, following the claw marks still as they walked side by side. Soon they would reach his den, but she still had the thought that other claw marks from other animals would get them lost.

Gone
March 7th, 2017, 07:15 PM
"At the moment, thinking of getting some rest, eating if needed, and then think about the future for a bit before more exploring." Music said, saying her plan to him, following the claw marks still as they walked side by side. Soon they would reach his den, but she still had the thought that other claw marks from other animals would get them lost.

Gizmo gave a nod. "Thinking about the future?" He asked, lightly cocking his head to the side as he gazed at his mate. "You mean kits and everything?" He added, ears twitching slightly, though, soon enough, he gave way to a yawn. "Yeah, being fully honest, I wouldn't say no to some rest... I'm falling asleep on my paws..." He admitted, laughing as they walked.

DragonChaos
March 7th, 2017, 07:22 PM
Gizmo gave a nod. "Thinking about the future?" He asked, lightly cocking his head to the side as he gazed at his mate. "You mean kits and everything?" He added, ears twitching slightly, though, soon enough, he gave way to a yawn. "Yeah, being fully honest, I wouldn't say no to some rest... I'm falling asleep on my paws..." He admitted, laughing as they walked.

The she-cat gave a nod, saying, Yes, I mean kits and everything, my love~" She let out another yawn as they reached his den, saying, "For now, let's sleep before we collapse right outside the den." walking into the den and laying down, looking at Giz before laying her head to ponder about how her future would be if they had kits, and how many...

Gone
March 7th, 2017, 07:37 PM
The she-cat gave a nod, saying, Yes, I mean kits and everything, my love~" She let out another yawn as they reached his den, saying, "For now, let's sleep before we collapse right outside the den." walking into the den and laying down, looking at Giz before laying her head to ponder about how her future would be if they had kits, and how many...

Gizmo looked around to see if there wasn't anyone wandering close to the den, seeing that there was nothing, he walked in and protectively curled up around Music, licking the top of her head lovingly. "Whenever you'll be ready, just tell me, because, if you want kits, it'll be an honor to be their father and to raise them by your side." He purred softly, passing a paw over her and holding her close to him, smiling sleepily at the she-cat.

DragonChaos
March 7th, 2017, 07:44 PM
Gizmo looked around to see if there wasn't anyone wandering close to the den, seeing that there was nothing, he walked in and protectively curled up around Music, licking the top of her head lovingly. "Whenever you'll be ready, just tell me, because, if you want kits, it'll be an honor to be their father and to raise them by your side." He purred softly, passing a paw over her and holding her close to him, smiling sleepily at the she-cat.

"Don't worry...I will...." Music promised as she let out another yawn, resting her head on him so he could be a pillow for her. He was nice, warm, and comfortable, and so, within a few minutes, had already fallen asleep, still purring a bit until her purr slowly faded away as she drifted into a deep slumber.

Gone
March 7th, 2017, 07:52 PM
"Don't worry...I will...." Music promised as she let out another yawn, resting her head on him so he could be a pillow for her. He was nice, warm, and comfortable, and so, within a few minutes, had already fallen asleep, still purring a bit until her purr slowly faded away as she drifted into a deep slumber.

Gizmo made sure his made was asleep, humming softly to her, his tail wrapped around her and holding her close as well as his paws, he licked her forehead and layed his face on his paws, yawning, he closed his eyes, feeling his mate by his side and soon drifted off into a deep slumber as well, the only thing he was able to dream of during this night was Music and their future kits, all of them being happy.

DragonChaos
March 7th, 2017, 08:26 PM
Gizmo made sure his made was asleep, humming softly to her, his tail wrapped around her and holding her close as well as his paws, he licked her forehead and laid his face on his paws, yawning, he closed his eyes, feeling his mate by his side and soon drifted off into a deep slumber as well, the only thing he was able to dream of during this night was Music and their future kits, all of them being happy.

(magical timeskip of magic)

After [Timeframe], Music let out a yawn as she slowly awoke from her slumber, recalling the events leading up to her last slumber. She raised her head and turned to see her sleeping mate, giving him a lick on his forehead before sitting up and looking outside, her tail entwining with his.

Gone
March 7th, 2017, 08:41 PM
(magical timeskip of magic)

After [Timeframe], Music let out a yawn as she slowly awoke from her slumber, recalling the events leading up to her last slumber. She raised her head and turned to see her sleeping mate, giving him a lick on his forehead before sitting up and looking outside, her tail entwining with his.

Gizmo, while still being asleep, started purring loudly as he felt his mate's tongue against his forehead, though, as he felt their tails intertwine, he woke up and gazed up at her, yawning. "Good morning sweetheart..." He purred softly and got up, stretching before he started licking her cheek. "So... Slept well?" He asked.

DragonChaos
March 7th, 2017, 08:50 PM
Gizmo, while still being asleep, started purring loudly as he felt his mate's tongue against his forehead, though, as he felt their tails intertwine, he woke up and gazed up at her, yawning. "Good morning sweetheart..." He purred softly and got up, stretching before he started licking her cheek. "So... Slept well?" He asked.

Music gave a silent nod as she kept looking outside, purring as her mate licked her cheek. Her past was currently on her mind. since the whole incident that had led her here, she was thinking if this was fate, and more of why he hadn't asked where she got the injury from, but that just meant that she didn't have to explain, which was good.

Gone
March 7th, 2017, 08:59 PM
Music gave a silent nod as she kept looking outside, purring as her mate licked her cheek. Her past was currently on her mind. since the whole incident that had led her here, she was thinking if this was fate, and more of why he hadn't asked where she got the injury from, but that just meant that she didn't have to explain, which was good.

"Good to know, I'm happy that you did." Gizmo purred, he gazed at her and at her injury afterwards. "Uhh... If you don't mind me asking, what happened for you to have...THAT?" He asked, a worried look on his face, he didn't know and had tried to ask her when she first came here, but she never answered and had quickly changed the subject, he gazed in her eyes and licked her nose lovingly.

DragonChaos
March 7th, 2017, 09:11 PM
"Good to know, I'm happy that you did." Gizmo purred, he gazed at her and at her injury afterwards. "Uhh... If you don't mind me asking, what happened for you to have...THAT?" He asked, a worried look on his face, he didn't know and had tried to ask her when she first came here, but she never answered and had quickly changed the subject, he gazed in her eyes and licked her nose lovingly.

"The scratches I had earlier?" Music questioned, then said, "Let's just say that if I didn't think fast enough, I wouldn't be seen ever again..." She didn't want to say her full story, but if he wanted the full story, she would tell him...at some point...

Gone
March 7th, 2017, 09:22 PM
"The scratches I had earlier?" Music questioned, then said, "Let's just say that if I didn't think fast enough, I wouldn't be seen ever again..." She didn't want to say her full story, but if he wanted the full story, she would tell him...at some point...

The tom's gaze now showed curiosity, but also worry, a lot of it, he licked her nose comfortingly. "I don't want to make you think about those bad memories... My bad." Gizmo mewed apologically, he entwined their tails in a firm grip and gazed straight in her eyes. "Nothing will ever happen to you as long as I am here, I promise." The loner promissed.

DragonChaos
March 8th, 2017, 04:10 PM
The tom's gaze now showed curiosity, but also worry, a lot of it, he licked her nose comfortingly. "I don't want to make you think about those bad memories... My bad." Gizmo mewed apologically, he entwined their tails in a firm grip and gazed straight in her eyes. "Nothing will ever happen to you as long as I am here, I promise." The loner promissed.

"It's okay, Giz. I usually remove those feelings and keep pushing onward." Music said, standing up and walking over to the entrance, saying, "I know you will. Want to do something while we're alone?" She asked, waiting for his answer, knowing it was a yes.

Gone
March 8th, 2017, 04:23 PM
"It's okay, Giz. I usually remove those feelings and keep pushing onward." Music said, standing up and walking over to the entrance, saying, "I know you will. Want to do something while we're alone?" She asked, waiting for his answer, knowing it was a yes.
"Well, it's the best thing you can do..." Gizmo said, walking by her side as she asked him if he wanted to do something while they were still alone, he lightly cocked his head to the side but gave a nod. "Sure thing, but... Do what exactly?" He asked, pulling her close and gazing in her eyes, purring softly.

DragonChaos
March 8th, 2017, 08:30 PM
"Well, it's the best thing you can do..." Gizmo said, walking by her side as she asked him if he wanted to do something while they were still alone, he lightly cocked his head to the side but gave a nod. "Sure thing, but... Do what exactly?" He asked, pulling her close and gazing in her eyes, purring softly.

"Pretty much anything. If you want, we could go see if any other cats had come onto the territory yet, or look for old marks left by other animals..." Music said in a cheerful voice, gazing back into his eyes and purring softly. She didn't want kits yet, and wanted to at least wait a moon or two before deciding to do so.

Gone
March 8th, 2017, 10:09 PM
"Pretty much anything. If you want, we could go see if any other cats had come onto the territory yet, or look for old marks left by other animals..." Music said in a cheerful voice, gazing back into his eyes and purring softly. She didn't want kits yet, and wanted to at least wait a moon or two before deciding to do so.

"Well, to be honest, I wouldn't want to go look for other animals... Some might still be here and just waiting for the right moment to well... Devour us." He admitted, a look on uneasiness on his face as he spoke, he held his mate close. "How about cuddling for a bit?" Gizmo asked, he definitively wanted affection, after all, it had been a while since he had a mate, a really long time

DragonChaos
March 9th, 2017, 05:35 PM
"Well, to be honest, I wouldn't want to go look for other animals... Some might still be here and just wait for the right moment to well... Devour us." He admitted, a look on uneasiness on his face as he spoke, he held his mate close. "How about cuddling for a bit?" Gizmo asked, he definitively wanted affection, after all, it had been a while since he had a mate, a really long time

"Scared?" Music teased as she licked his cheek, and soon said, "Alright, cuddling for a bit should be good." She didn't want him to be too afraid, but she wanted to at least nudge him towards being a little adventurous.

Gone
March 9th, 2017, 05:42 PM
"Scared?" Music teased as she licked his cheek, and soon said, "Alright, cuddling for a bit should be good." She didn't want him to be too afraid, but she wanted to at least nudge him towards being a little adventurous.

"Well, I am scared of this place to be honest, I found loads of dead cats close to here..." Gizmo admitted, gazing at the ground a bit before he pulled her close and layed his head atop of hers, gazing outside of the den. "I really hate this place to be honest, Music..." He added, ears flattening slightly.

DragonChaos
March 9th, 2017, 06:35 PM
"Well, I am scared of this place, to be honest, I found loads of dead cats close to here..." Gizmo admitted, gazing at the ground a bit before he pulled her close and laid his head atop of hers, gazing outside of the den. "I really hate this place, to be honest, Music..." He added, ears flattening slightly.

"Then why not move to a new place that's less scary, with the chance of meeting more cats?" Music asked, purring a small bit before saying, "If we want kits wouldn't we want them to be in a nice place where they can run and play rather than be here with the chances of them getting killed?"

Gone
March 9th, 2017, 07:01 PM
"Then why not move to a new place that's less scary, with the chance of meeting more cats?" Music asked, purring a small bit before saying, "If we want kits wouldn't we want them to be in a nice place where they can run and play rather than be here with the chances of them getting killed?"

Gizmo shrugged. "I'm actually pretty scared of meeting others too, you never know their intentions, you don't know if they want to kill you or help you, here, no one comes, it's calm and we just wouldn't need to worry about intruders..." The loner mewed, holding her close to him. "We would just have to stay with our kits, and... These are how parents should be actually..." The tom added.

DragonChaos
March 9th, 2017, 08:05 PM
Gizmo shrugged. "I'm actually pretty scared of meeting others too, you never know their intentions, you don't know if they want to kill you or help you, here, no one comes, it's calm and we just wouldn't need to worry about intruders..." The loner mewed, holding her close to him. "We would just have to stay with our kits, and... These are how parents should be actually..." The tom added.

"Are you saying you're just shy of others?" Music asked as kindly as she could, and continued with, "Besides, most cats are friendly, even if they're mean. The mean ones just take longer to become friends with, but when you get to them, then it's easy." She purred a bit, and asked, "Are you sure you want to stay here?" She was thinking the kits weren't going to grow up to be nice, brave, and curious souls if raised here.

Gone
March 9th, 2017, 08:34 PM
"Are you saying you're just shy of others?" Music asked as kindly as she could, and continued with, "Besides, most cats are friendly, even if they're mean. The mean ones just take longer to become friends with, but when you get to them, then it's easy." She purred a bit, and asked, "Are you sure you want to stay here?" She was thinking the kits weren't going to grow up to be nice, brave, and curious souls if raised here.

Gizmo nodded shamefully, he was pretty shy and not very social. "It's just that my mom died because of a cat who was supposedly her 'friend', he ended up betraying her and killed her right in front of my eyes, which is why I prefer to stay away from mean cats and... Other cats in general..." The tom explained, burying his muzzle into his mate's fur and gazing at her. "Here, they'll be safer, the other animals are quite far from here... They'll be happy." He mewed.

DragonChaos
March 9th, 2017, 08:45 PM
Gizmo nodded shamefully, he was pretty shy and not very social. "It's just that my mom died because of a cat who was supposedly her 'friend', he ended up betraying her and killed her right in front of my eyes, which is why I prefer to stay away from mean cats and... Other cats in general..." The tom explained, burying his muzzle into his mate's fur and gazing at her. "Here, they'll be safer, the other animals are quite far from here... They'll be happy." He mewed.

"Oh...I'm sorry about that, Giz..." Music said as she heard about his mother. She opened her mouth slightly, and softly spoke, "It's just that I don't want our kits to feel lonely by just being here with no other cats to play with..." She stopped talking after that, allowing the tom to speak his thoughts about this to her.
( Raven & Co )

Gone
March 10th, 2017, 08:36 PM
"Oh...I'm sorry about that, Giz..." Music said as she heard about his mother. She opened her mouth slightly, and softly spoke, "It's just that I don't want our kits to feel lonely by just being here with no other cats to play with..." She stopped talking after that, allowing the tom to speak his thoughts about this to her.
( Raven & Co )

Gizmo jus gazed at the she-cat, he really wanted to change subject right now, after all, she wasn't pregnant with his kits... Well, not yet. "Look, Music, we didn't go THAT far yet, you aren't pregnant and you're pretty young, we have a while to decide if we want to leave this place, my trust in other cats is at it's lowest point, except for you, now, can we please, stop talking about this?" The tom asked, gazing down at his mate.

DragonChaos
March 10th, 2017, 09:13 PM
Gizmo jus gazed at the she-cat, he really wanted to change the subject right now, after all, she wasn't pregnant with his kits... Well, not yet. "Look, Music, we didn't go THAT far yet, you aren't pregnant and you're pretty young, we have a while to decide if we want to leave this place, my trust in other cats is at it's lowest point, except for you, now, can we please, stop talking about this?" The tom asked, gazing down at his mate.

"Alright, anything for you~" Music said as she looked up at him. It was true that she had a while before deciding that, but she just wanted to plan ahead. She gave him a smile and walked over to the nest, laying down just so she didn't have to stand. After all, they weren't going anytime soon since he wanted to cuddle with her.

Gone
March 10th, 2017, 09:23 PM
"Alright, anything for you~" Music said as she looked up at him. It was true that she had a while before deciding that, but she just wanted to plan ahead. She gave him a smile and walked over to the nest, laying down just so she didn't have to stand. After all, they weren't going anytime soon since he wanted to cuddle with her.

Gizmo follwoed her towrds the nest, where he flopped down next to her and held her close, cuddling with the younger she-cat, her fur was amazingly soft compared to his, he gazed down at her. "I have no regrets about this demand... Cuddling with you is amazing, Music." He admitted, his tail quickly intertwining with hers, he felt complete with her.

DragonChaos
March 12th, 2017, 10:28 AM
Gizmo followed her towards the nest, where he flopped down next to her and held her close, cuddling with the younger she-cat, her fur was amazingly soft compared to his, he gazed down at her. "I have no regrets about this demand... Cuddling with you is amazing, Music." He admitted, his tail quickly intertwining with hers, he felt complete with her.

"Is it because of my soft fur?" Music asked with a slight chuckle was their tails entwined, smiling as she looked at him. He was certainly one of the nicest toms she's ever met, and yet... she felt a bit incomplete as if a small hole was hidden in her soul. She decided to not let this bother her and continued cuddling with him, letting out a small purr.

Gone
March 12th, 2017, 01:00 PM
"Is it because of my soft fur?" Music asked with a slight chuckle was their tails entwined, smiling as she looked at him. He was certainly one of the nicest toms she's ever met, and yet... she felt a bit incomplete as if a small hole was hidden in her soul. She decided to not let this bother her and continued cuddling with him, letting out a small purr.

Gizmo gave a nod. "I suppose, because it's really really soft, I could stay like that all day." He admitted, gazing in her eyes, he couldn't look away, even if he wanted to, his nose pressing against hers as he gazed in her eyes. "You're the nicest cat I've ever got to meet, Music... I just hope you won't leave me..." The tom said, staying as close to her as possible, his tail not seeming to be letting go of hers.

Wolvesregion
March 12th, 2017, 01:05 PM
A large she cat with blue eyes and a reddish-black pelt loomed around for prey, she was holding something in her jaws, a ginger animal, vole? No, kit. She was desperate to find food.

DragonChaos
March 12th, 2017, 03:24 PM
Gizmo gave a nod. "I suppose because it's really really soft, I could stay like that all day." He admitted, gazing into her eyes, he couldn't look away, even if he wanted to, his nose pressing against hers as he gazed into her eyes. "You're the nicest cat I've ever got to meet, Music... I just hope you won't leave me..." The tom said, staying as close to her as possible, his tail not seeming to be letting go of hers.

"Don't worry, I won't leave you for a long time." Music said as she let Giz get as close as he could to her. She had to admit, he was slightly clingy, but at the same time he lived alone for most of his life, so she let that go by. She purred a bit louder, and gazed into his eyes, unsure what to do besides cuddle with him.

Gone
March 12th, 2017, 03:41 PM
"Don't worry, I won't leave you for a long time." Music said as she let Giz get as close as he could to her. She had to admit, he was slightly clingy, but at the same time he lived alone for most of his life, so she let that go by. She purred a bit louder, and gazed into his eyes, unsure what to do besides cuddle with him.

Gizmo ignored what she said and started licking her fur, starting from her neck, he didn't seem to be conscious that he was actually really clingy, but he had lived alone for a while, a good while and it was perfectly normal in his case, he then gazed in her eyes, bringing her face close to his before he started licking her muzzle, purring louder than ever. "I love you soooooo much." He mewed softly.

Soon enough, his ears perked as he heard something and he gazed at Music. "You heard that..?" He asked worriedly.

DragonChaos
March 12th, 2017, 03:50 PM
Gizmo ignored what she said and started licking her fur, starting from her neck, he didn't seem to be conscious that he was actually really clingy, but he had lived alone for a while, a good while and it was perfectly normal in his case, he then gazed in her eyes, bringing her face close to his before he started licking her muzzle, purring louder than ever. "I love you soooooo much." He mewed softly.

Soon enough, his ears perked as he heard something and he gazed at Music. "You heard that..?" He asked worriedly.

Music continued to let him show his affection to her until he asked if she heard that, in which she stopped purring and listened, not hearing anything, but sniffed, saying, "I don't hear anything, but I can smell a cat..." She took another sniff and continued with, "No, two cats..." She moved away from Gizmo and stood up, looking around for anything.

Gone
March 12th, 2017, 03:59 PM
Music continued to let him show his affection to her until he asked if she heard that, in which she stopped purring and listened, not hearing anything, but sniffed, saying, "I don't hear anything, but I can smell a cat..." She took another sniff and continued with, "No, two cats..." She moved away from Gizmo and stood up, looking around for anything.

Gizmo strted shaking as he heard that she could smell two cats, he was definitively scared. "What if they try to hurt us..?" He asked worriedly, he quickly got up and followed her, his heart was beating faster by the passing second, he rrely had any cats here, after all, he had already told Music about that, he stood by her side, his eyes scanning the surroundings.

DragonChaos
March 12th, 2017, 04:55 PM
Gizmo started shaking as he heard that she could smell two cats, he was definitively scared. "What if they try to hurt us..?" He asked worriedly, he quickly got up and followed her, his heart was beating faster by the passing second, he relied on any cats here, after all, he had already told Music about that, he stood by her side, his eyes scanning the surroundings.

"Don't worry, Giz, they're probably harmless..." Music said to calm him down, walking towards the source of the smell. She sniffed here and there just to refresh the smell, and to be sure that she was going in the right direction of the smell. She was looking around as well but knew that the source was nearby.
( The Bloody Kitty )

Gone
March 12th, 2017, 05:58 PM
"Don't worry, Giz, they're probably harmless..." Music said to calm him down, walking towards the source of the smell. She sniffed here and there just to refresh the smell, and to be sure that she was going in the right direction of the smell. She was looking around as well but knew that the source was nearby.
( The Bloody Kitty )

"How can you know..?" Gizmo asked and followed the she-cat, he sniffed here and there as well, though, even in his eyes, you could see the fear emerging from them, his ears flattening as they neared the scent, what was he supposed to do if whoever came tried to attack, he didn't know how to defend himself!

Wolvesregion
March 12th, 2017, 06:22 PM
The she-cat spotted them and put down her kit covering it. She showed her sharp teeth, no one was going to hurt this kit. She stayed quiet but crouched ready for any attack. She could barley keep herself from growling to try and scare them off. She was so hungry she stopped producing milk, and her and her kit was scrawny, and frezzing.

DragonChaos
March 12th, 2017, 06:55 PM
"How can you know..?" Gizmo asked and followed the she-cat, he sniffed here and there as well, though, even in his eyes, you could see the fear emerging from them, his ears flattening as they neared the scent, what was he supposed to do if whoever came tried to attack, he didn't know how to defend himself!

The she-cat spotted them and put down her kit covering it. She showed her sharp teeth, no one was going to hurt this kit. She stayed quiet but crouched ready for any attack. She could barely keep herself from growling to try and scare them off. She was so hungry she stopped producing milk, and her kit was scrawny and freezing.

"Giz, If anyone were to attack, they would have done so already, so they're either scared or lost..." Music said as she gave one more sniff. She turned to face the direction of the she-cat and the kit. "You can come out you two, we won't bite. Well, he won't, I will if you attack." She said as persuasive as she could as she just looked in their direction, waiting for the two to come out.

Gone
March 12th, 2017, 07:32 PM
"Giz, If anyone were to attack, they would have done so already, so they're either scared or lost..." Music said as she gave one more sniff. She turned to face the direction of the she-cat and the kit. "You can come out you two, we won't bite. Well, he won't, I will if you attack." She said as persuasive as she could as she just looked in their direction, waiting for the two to come out.

Gizmo backed away as he heard the she-cat growl, eyes wide. "W-We don't want to hurt you, y-you're just on my territory!" He said shakily, though, when he saw the kit, he gasped. "W-What happened?!" He asked worriedly. (Writer's block...)

Wolvesregion
March 12th, 2017, 08:47 PM
Gizmo backed away as he heard the she-cat growl, eyes wide. "W-We don't want to hurt you, y-you're just on my territory!" He said shakily, though, when he saw the kit, he gasped. "W-What happened?!" He asked worriedly. (Writer's block...)
(I hate it when I get that)
The she-cat stepped out, she was unbelievably scrawny. Almost all her bones could be seen and her brown,black,white,and ginger fur clung to her as if wet. The kit looked scrawny too, barley able to meow. ".....C-an." She tried to speak but her voice was dry and raspy.

Gone
March 12th, 2017, 08:56 PM
The she-cat stepped out, she was unbelievably scrawny. Almost all her bones could be seen and her brown,black,white,and ginger fur clung to her as if wet. The kit looked scrawny too, barley able to meow. ".....C-an." She tried to speak but her voice was dry and raspy.
"W-What?" Gizmo asked, approaching her a bit, he was actually pretty scared, she didn't look friendly at all, and probably wasn't. "C-Can what?" He added, ears flattening against his head as he gazed in the scrawny she-cat's eyes.

Wolvesregion
March 12th, 2017, 09:02 PM
"W-What?" Gizmo asked, approaching her a bit, he was actually pretty scared, she didn't look friendly at all, and probably wasn't. "C-Can what?" He added, ears flattening against his head as he gazed in the scrawny she-cat's eyes.
The she-cat refused to speak more. She was shivering from cold. This she-cat used to be nice, she was very trusting, she only opens up to people she trust. Which is rare. She backed up, she was bleeding and her nose was pale. Her kits even paler.

Wolvesregion
March 12th, 2017, 09:23 PM
:boo: )

DragonChaos
March 12th, 2017, 09:35 PM

The she-cat stepped out, she was unbelievably scrawny. Almost all her bones could be seen and her brown, black, white, and ginger fur clung to her as if wet. The kit looked scrawny too, barely able to meow. ".....C-an." She tried to speak but her voice was dry and raspy.
"W-What?" Gizmo asked, approaching her a bit, he was actually pretty scared, she didn't look friendly at all and probably wasn't. "C-Can what?" He added, ears flattening against his head as he gazed in the scrawny she-cat's eyes.

The she-cat refused to speak more. She was shivering from cold. This she-cat used to be nice, she was very trusting, she only opens up to people she trust. Which is rare. She backed up, she was bleeding and her nose was pale. Her kits even paler.

Music stepped a bit closer to the she-cat, looking at Gizmo and saying, "She needs food and shelter...now, or she won't make it..." She urged him to quickly go hunt food and turned back at the she-cat, slowly taking steps forward, saying, "We can help you, you just have to follow us to our den, where it's nice and warm, and so we can get you food." Her voice was nice and calm, trying to calm the she-cat down, and get her to follow them.

Wolvesregion
March 12th, 2017, 09:37 PM
Music stepped a bit closer to the she-cat, looking at Gizmo and saying, "She needs food and shelter...now, or she won't make it..." She urged him to quickly go hunt food and turned back at the she-cat, slowly taking steps forward, saying, "We can help you, you just have to follow us to our den, where it's nice and warm, and so we can get you food." Her voice was nice and calm, trying to calm the she-cat down, and get her to follow them.

The she-cat nodded. Holding her bony kit tightly, she followed the other cat. Alarm in her eyes (writers block.....)

Wolvesregion
March 13th, 2017, 08:07 PM
Bump~

DragonChaos
March 14th, 2017, 05:43 AM
The she-cat nodded. Holding her bony kit tightly, she followed the other cat. Alarm in her eyes (writers block.....)

The Silver she-cat turned as she started walking towards Giz's den, using a direct path so that the other she-cat didn't have to walk much farther. When they had reached the den, she showed her inside, saying, "Just lay down somewhere, Giz and I will work on getting you food." She was hoping that Gizmo was already getting food so that she could look after her.
( Raven & Co )

Wolvesregion
March 14th, 2017, 06:38 AM
The she cat sat down. Not bothering to rest near strangers. Although she didn't need it. but their nice cats she thought. it could be an act. she shook her head and began drowsy.

Gone
March 14th, 2017, 06:23 PM
Gizmo gazed at the she-cat and back at Music. "W-Wait here." He said and ran off, later coming back with two plump mices, which he placed down in front of her and her kit. "W-What happened to you?" He asked, his voice was shaky as hell, so was he, he was basically shaking out of his paws, never had he even seen cats in such a bad state... Still alive. at least. "T-There, eat a bit..." He mewed.

DragonChaos
March 16th, 2017, 02:14 PM
(*cough* The Bloody Kitty *cough*)

Wolvesregion
March 17th, 2017, 01:41 PM
The she-cat ate both the mice faster than you could say 'skinny' then placed her kit at her belly, "Too much." she sighed.
"I got framed, accused for things I didn't do. I was abandoned then..... Then..." She looked down sadly tears welling in her eyes. She wasn't telling the full story. There was a lot more.

Wolvesregion
March 21st, 2017, 05:20 PM
The she-cat ate both the mice faster than you could say 'skinny' then placed her kit at her belly, "Too much." she sighed.
"I got framed, accused for things I didn't do. I was abandoned then..... Then..." She looked down sadly tears welling in her eyes. She wasn't telling the full story. There was a lot more.
Bump~