PDA

View Full Version : Favorite and least favorite Warrior cat

Ghostly Cristalline
February 14th, 2017, 12:48 PM
My Favorite is Darkstripe and my least favorite is Tigerstar.

No One's Beeswax
February 14th, 2017, 12:54 PM
My Favorite is Darkstripe and my least favorite is Tigerstar.
I LOOOVE Hollyleaf but really don't dislike any cat in particular. I just get annoyed.
A Brief List of Cats I Find Annoying:
Dovewing
Lionblaze
Firestar
Bramblestar
Rowanstar
Leafpool
I'll stop now since I said 'brief list'.

Ghostly Cristalline
February 14th, 2017, 01:24 PM
I LOOOVE Hollyleaf but really don't dislike any cat in particular. I just get annoyed.
A Brief List of Cats I Find Annoying:
Dovewing
Lionblaze
Firestar
Bramblestar
Rowanstar
Leafpool
I'll stop now since I said 'brief list'.

i'm not a big fan of Dovewing

>Pepsi<
February 14th, 2017, 01:29 PM
I cant decide sooo:
Favorite:
YELLOWFANG
Squirrelflight
Hollyleaf
Scourge
Tawnypelt
Princess
Cloudtail
Barley

Least favorite:
Goldenflower
Ravenpaw
Tallstar(IDK)
Deadfoot
Onestar
Lionheart

Ghostly Cristalline
February 14th, 2017, 04:24 PM
I cant decide sooo:
Favorite:
YELLOWFANG
Squirrelflight
Hollyleaf
Scourge
Tawnypelt
Princess
Cloudtail
Barley

Least favorite:
Goldenflower
Ravenpaw
Tallstar(IDK)
Deadfoot
Onestar
Lionheart

Scourge is one of my favorites.

Bellatrix
February 15th, 2017, 11:01 AM
Favorite: Hollyleaf

Least Favorite:......I really wonna say Spottedleaf but i dont really dislike any of the cats but I chose Spottedleaf after some deep thinking

goddess of ducks
February 15th, 2017, 10:22 PM
Favorite: Silverstream and Tallstar

Least favorite: I'll say Scourge, not because they were evil, but I felt like their reason for being so bloodthirsty was built up well in the main series.

Tigress
March 4th, 2017, 02:05 PM
My absolute favourite is the amazing Hollyleaf
My least favourite is the dumb Dovewing (and after her is Hawkfrost)

vantrums
March 6th, 2017, 09:48 PM
Fav: Ivypool

Least fav: Clear Sky

I absolutely hate Clear Sky.

aleka!
March 6th, 2017, 09:50 PM
I hate Firestar

He was there through the whole series and I just got tired of him. I was really glad when he died.

Honestly, I have no favorites.

seasalt
April 17th, 2017, 08:22 PM
I've only read Dawn of the Clan's right at the moment so....

Honestly, Turtle Tail is my favorite character. She's just so optimistic, even when the worst happened, and she was a wonderful mother to her kits. As for least-favorites....Star Flower...urrrgh, I don't like her in the DOTC's series, she was too...flirty, and is kinda like Clear Sky in a way, though she was better in Moth Flight's Vision. But, still, I greatly dislike her as a character, she's just...ugggh. One of my other favorites is uh, well, Moth Flight. She's kinda like me, always gets distracted, day dreams way too often, and she's very sweet, and always get frustrated with how she acts at the time. which happens to me a lot.

Break down!

Favorites: Turtle Tail. Moth Flight, Ivypool, Sorreltail, Runningwind.
Least-favorites: Star Flower, Star Flower, Star Flower.

These are all favored by character, and what actions they have done, or how adorable they are. Personality, Character Development, and Actions Justify on how I like them, or hate them. I personally don't hate or like any characters, nor favor them. Its all on how I think of them while reading them.

meraki
April 20th, 2017, 06:07 AM
my favourite characters are;

greystripe, yellowfang, cinderpelt, runningnose, and turtle tail <3

my least favourite areeeee;

scourge
hollyleaf
jayfeather
crowfeather
squirrelflight
leafpool
firestar
spottedleaf

savage scar
April 24th, 2017, 08:57 AM
Favorite Females: Ivypool, Hollyleaf and Cinderpelt

Favorite males: Brackenfur, Darkstripe and Featherwhisker

Least Favorite female: DOVEWING

Least favorite male: TIGERHEART

Crumbleless
April 24th, 2017, 09:04 AM
Why is everyone against Dovewing? Sure she was a bit of a cry baby when she lost all her powers but how do you think it would feel to be able to have advanced scences since you were born and never feel normal until becoming a warrior. You guys shouldn't hate on her because she feels blind and deaf. She wasn't a power player either. Other series such as Red Queen use that power with more accuracy. No one hates Lory in the Red Queen so why should you hate a she-cat who is just like her?

Hollyleaf I can see is a favorite. I'm not sure why though. She ran away in a turn of dire need. Her siblings thought her dead. Dovewing got a book of her own just like Hollyleaf of her mistakes. Why should Hollyleaf be cats as favorite when Dovewing and Hollyleaf are practically equals?

Momotaro
April 24th, 2017, 01:45 PM
Favourite~
Breezepelt <3
Thistleclaw <3
Ivypool~
Mapleshade~
Mothwing
Hawkfrost

Least Favourite-
Silverstream
Jayfeather
Bluestar
Spottedleaf
CLEAR SKY

savage scar
April 26th, 2017, 06:03 AM
Why is everyone against Dovewing? Sure she was a bit of a cry baby when she lost all her powers but how do you think it would feel to be able to have advanced scences since you were born and never feel normal until becoming a warrior. You guys shouldn't hate on her because she feels blind and deaf. She wasn't a power player either. Other series such as Red Queen use that power with more accuracy. No one hates Lory in the Red Queen so why should you hate a she-cat who is just like her?

Hollyleaf I can see is a favorite. I'm not sure why though. She ran away in a turn of dire need. Her siblings thought her dead. Dovewing got a book of her own just like Hollyleaf of her mistakes. Why should Hollyleaf be cats as favorite when Dovewing and Hollyleaf are practically equals?

Because she was outed out of the three because the couldn't think of a power for her, then they 'killed her off' and finally thought of a power and gave it to a cat who couldn't be a good Hollyleaf, who could not be a natural born leader like Hollyleaf

dino.
April 26th, 2017, 06:26 AM
Favorites: Jayfeather, Hollyleaf, Ivypool, Tigerheart, Scourge, Squirrelflight, Grey Wing, Thunder, Violetpaw, Alderheart, Sparkpelt, Sandstorm, Puddleshine, Hawkwing, Leafstar, Sharpclaw

Least favorites: Firestar, Dovewing, Lionblaze, Bramblestar, Rowanstar, Onestar, Leopardstar, Bluestar (go ahead and kill me XD), Stoneteller, Half Moon (kill me for this too XD)

There you go

Crumbleless
April 26th, 2017, 11:05 AM
Because she was outed out of the three because the couldn't think of a power for her, then they 'killed her off' and finally thought of a power and gave it to a cat who couldn't be a good Hollyleaf, who could not be a natural born leader like Hollyleaf
That is a rumor. The Erins never stated that they didn't have Hollyleaf for a reason. The prophecy stated fly in on a Dove's wing and doves have nothing to do with Hollyleaf. Dovewing was to be the obvious candidate. Hollyleaf was killed after Dovewing lost her power as well. No one is a natural born leader. Crookedstar had to be shaped into a leader and Hollyleaf would have never became deputy even if she had lived longer than the great battle.

BEAR.
April 26th, 2017, 08:06 PM
That is a rumor. The Erins never stated that they didn't have Hollyleaf for a reason. The prophecy stated fly in on a Dove's wing and doves have nothing to do with Hollyleaf. Dovewing was to be the obvious candidate. Hollyleaf was killed after Dovewing lost her power as well. No one is a natural born leader. Crookedstar had to be shaped into a leader and Hollyleaf would have never became deputy even if she had lived longer than the great battle.

Erin Hunter Chat 6 (http://warriors.wikia.com/wiki/Erin_Hunter_Chat_6) transcript. Refer to the Did you always mean to make Hollyleaf um... go out like she did? and thank you for all you did at the Naperville tour! question.

The original source seems to have been removed, but Vicky Holmes (despite recently retiring from the Warriors series) might be willing to confirm the above statement on Facebook.

wren
April 26th, 2017, 08:10 PM
Is that illegal to have three favorite kitties?

Mapleshade and yellowfang and jayfeather

My least favourite cat...

Bone. For sure.

ameko
April 27th, 2017, 09:15 PM
favorite cats --
main series
yellowfang
ravenpaw
bluestar
crowfeather
other
turtle tail [dotc]
micah [moth flight's vision]

least favorite cats --
main series
cinderheart
berrynose
brambleclaw/star
squirrelflight
other
clear sky [dotc]
storm [dotc]

haven't read the main series since like 3rd/4th grade, though. i've read the 1st book and a bit of the 2nd book of the newest series, and two books of dawn of the clans, but i've read nearly every other book/super edition/novella/manga that came out in 2012-ish

wickedvirtues
April 27th, 2017, 09:22 PM
Favorites

Ivypool
Crookedstar
Yellowfang
Brightheart
Squirrelflight
Sandstorm
Ravenpaw
Mapleshade
Moth Flight
Micah

Least Favorites

Tigerstar
Hawkfrost
The 3 with powers
Darkstripe
Wind Runner

That's all I can think of

Cosmo
April 29th, 2017, 10:54 AM
My absolute favourite is the amazing Hollyleaf
My least favourite is the dumb Dovewing (and after her is Hawkfrost)

Same here.

Tigress
April 30th, 2017, 11:32 PM
Same here.

XD

Seraphon
June 15th, 2017, 07:29 PM
Favorites:
1. Jayfeather
2. Graystripe
3. Scourge
4. Pebble Heart
5. Bumblestripe(if any of you watch apeman vids he kind of reminds me of Travis XD)
6. Briarlight
7. BRACKENFUR
8. Sorreltail

Least Favorites:
MILLIE!!!!!
Spottedleaf
Firestar
Darktail
And Ashfur

Seraphon
June 15th, 2017, 07:31 PM
Favorites:
1. Jayfeather
2. Graystripe
3. Scourge
4. Pebble Heart
5. Bumblestripe(if any of you watch apeman vids he kind of reminds me of Travis XD)
6. Briarlight
7. BRACKENFUR
8. Sorreltail

Least Favorites:
MILLIE!!!!!
Spottedleaf
Firestar
Darktail
And Ashfur

You know where it says apeman that's a typo lol XD I meant to say Aphmau.

MagaMes
June 20th, 2017, 05:11 PM
Favorites
Yellowfang
Goosfeather
Bluestar
Brackenfur
Mousefur
Crowfeather
Crookedstar

Least Favorites
Rainflower
Stormtail
Thistleclaw
Lionblaze
Moonflower
Hawkheart
Brokenstar

Charmer
June 30th, 2017, 12:05 AM
Favorite is probably between Yellowfang and Bluestar. I love Yellowfang's snarky and grizzled old healer manner and The way Bluestar conducts herself as a noble a wise leader in the first few books quickly made her one of my favorite characters in general.

I hate Greystripe. I think he's a traitorous idiot who couldn't make a good decision to save his life. And you know what else? He's a bad friend to Firestar. He abandons him to go hang out with his girlfriend for most of the original series, first of all. Second, when he and Firestar are finally, FINALLY reunited after Greystripe was captured, how does he greet the friend who desperately fought to stay in the old territory, refused to replace him as deputy when everyone else thought he was dead, and grieved and agonized over losing him for seasons? Does Greystripe run to Firestar and declare how happy he is to see his best friend. Nope: "So, you didn't wait for me." First words out of his dumb, traitor mouth. Firestar actually flinches at the words. Yeah Greystripe doesn't know how fiercely Firestar fought to stay in the old territory and how hard it was to leave knowing Greystripe couldn't follow him on the journey, but it seems to me like Greystripe owes Firestar the benefit of the doubt instead of instantly saying, "So you didn't wait for me." Screw Greystripe, seriously.

End rant

graves
June 30th, 2017, 12:18 AM
favs:
Yellowfang
Cinderpelt
Hollyleaf
Mistystar
Bluestar
Lionheart
whitestorm
ravenpaw
graystripe
jayfeather
tallstar

dislikes:
hawkfrost
millie
onestar
tigerstar
brokenstar
sol

The reason for this is because either these characters have been insANLY DVEELOPED or very under developed so i dislike thier character.

like,, hawkfrost ?? whyre u bad ?? jus 2 be like his dad ?? millie was strong and independent, and then the erins just trashed all of those qualities when briarlight was injured. onestar ?? the whole reason tallstar picked u was to have reason ?? and no, hes jus bein salty. sol ??? whyre u angrey ?? pls calm. and brokenstar ?? he had no development on why he was evil, just because he possibly had a few mommy issues, and it wasnt even shown often in the books of that happening. kinda blows ;;;///

but i love characters that have so much meaning but youd never know about it like for instance- Lionheart. he kept his leaders secret [pinestar] on wanting to be a kittypet. He understood that every cat had a different happiness, and kept quiet, and i just love his character. Some with Whitestorm -- despite having so much drama in his life when his mom died, and his dad yellin at his auntie blue he always remained calm [and ahaha even with drama in his life is didnt turn out to be an evil character] i just really liked him in the books n i think hes under appreciated. i love bluestar aswel, giving up EVERYTHING for her clan. her mate, her kits, dealing with her sister and mothers death. no wonder she went insane at the end, but become wise and calm once in starclan. i have some meddies like Cinder, Yellow n Jay bc i love grumps. yeah people think jays an asshole but hey, if you had a disability and everyone tried to offer you help wouldnt you be a bit mad ? i love yellow bc youd never know the pain she went through if you didnt read her novella. feeling pain of every cat shes loves and dealing with that. I also like Mistystar- one of my favorite leaders. dealing with discrimination of being halfclan, dealing with the false truth of her mother, she rose to the top with determination. and lastly, i love Tallstar. i look at hom as a kind gentle soul amoung the leaders, voicing reason rather then violence.

all goOD CATS

Waffee
July 26th, 2017, 11:37 AM
My favorites have to be either Darkstripe [the garbage kitty] or Cinderpelt. I really find their characters interesting and I loved Cinder's personality!

On other hand Crowfeather and Rainflower can burn <3