PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye my kitties.

Momotaro
February 14th, 2017, 06:52 AM
I have just realised something. My earliest characters don't interest me anymore.... So goodbye::

Leapkit,
Reddenedkit.

http://maplefall.weebly.com/shadowclan.html

I'm sorry.... I'll notify all people who have signed up for the, in my character finder. When they are taken.

Form::
Name::
Why::
Tell me something special about them:: (It tells me whether you have read their page
You promise to make sure they don't go inactive?::
RP example.

Reverie
February 14th, 2017, 11:30 AM
Name:: Maplefall
Why:: I don't know, I just really like her.
Tell me something special about them:: (It tells me whether you have read their page Her mate is Brambleleap.
You promise to make sure they don't go inactive?:: I promise.
RP example.
Mercyleap was at her nest, when she heard something.
Not just something.. It sounded.. Peculiar. No, it was nothing.. Just a memory..
Mercykit was squealing, wanting attention, when her mother picked her up and threw her out of the den, she had hit her muzzle; hard. thus the crooked look she has on it. She screeched and ran back in, but her mother; Dappledbreeze; Threw her out again.
This time she's had enough, she's going to get her revenge, on her mom or on someone else.

Momotaro
February 14th, 2017, 11:34 AM
Name:: Maplefall
Why:: I don't know, I just really like her.
Tell me something special about them:: (It tells me whether you have read their page Her mate is Brambleleap.
You promise to make sure they don't go inactive?:: I promise.
RP example.
Mercyleap was at her nest, when she heard something.
Not just something.. It sounded.. Peculiar. No, it was nothing.. Just a memory..
Mercykit was squealing, wanting attention, when her mother picked her up and threw her out of the den, she had hit her muzzle; hard. thus the crooked look she has on it. She screeched and ran back in, but her mother; Dappledbreeze; Threw her out again.
This time she's had enough, she's going to get her revenge, on her mom or on someone else.

Sure! There are no relations you need to know of~ Do you want to copy her of the character page?

Reverie
February 14th, 2017, 11:36 AM
Sure! There are no relations you need to know of~ Do you want to copy her of the character page?

Yess pls.

Momotaro
February 14th, 2017, 11:39 AM
Yess pls.
Ok tell me when you have finished~

Momotaro
February 15th, 2017, 05:30 AM
Take them pls.

goddess of ducks
February 15th, 2017, 07:10 AM
I have just realised something. My earliest characters don't interest me anymore.... So goodbye::

Leapkit,
Reddenedkit.

http://maplefall.weebly.com/shadowclan.html

I'm sorry.... I'll notify all people who have signed up for the, in my character finder. When they are taken.

Name::
Why::
Tell me something special about them:: (It tells me whether you have read their page
You promise to make sure they don't go inactive?::
RP example.

Where is Reddenedkit and Leapkit's pages?

Momotaro
February 15th, 2017, 07:11 AM
Where is Reddenedkit and Leapkit's pages?

If you scroll down you will see them, when I created it I didn't know you could do separate pages originally.

Momotaro
February 15th, 2017, 08:09 AM
Bump~

goddess of ducks
February 15th, 2017, 09:55 PM
Name: Leapkit & Reddenedkit
Why: I love their conflicting personalities and would love to work more on the development of their characters.
Something special about them: I love the differences between them, it seems like they are opposites
Promise to make sure they don't go inactive?: Yesssssss!!
RP Sample: Chirppaw padded warily into the training area, her long well groomed pelt messed up and knotted. She looked down at the cream colored fur and released a grunt of disgust. She hated, above anything else, having a messy pelt. It wasn't her fault that she was almost completely devoted to her fur, her mother he started it, by teaching her how to groom it, how to care for it, and why she had too care for it. After that, she just took it on and couldn't help herself, plus she hated when it got tangles because they hurt when she had to work them out later. Her warm honey colored hues scanned the area, with no sign of her mentor. She shrugged and turned down to straighten out her pelt. With each stroke she placed, she purred. This had just become habit for her. Her pelt mattered almost everything to her. It was a display of beauty for her, and also a way to flaunt out to her piers. She liked showing off her beautiful fur, it made her feel special.

As Chirppaw cleaned her creamy fur, her thoughts began rolling, and she realized how hard this was probably going to be for her. She liked being in control. She liked making the orders. She liked telling others what to do and what not to do. Sure she was proud that Grousestar had assigned Auroraflame to be her mentor, and she had always assumed that she would be easy going on a friend. But the more she thought, the more insecurities worked their way in. Maybe it wasn't a good thing after all. What if the best apprentices get assigned to regular warriors because they don't need that much help. Then that would make the worst apprentices the ones of the leader and deputy, with the worst of the worst assigned as medicine cat because, seriously, who wanted to spend all day cramped inside a filthy smelly den treating disgusting cuts and horrible sicknesses? Sure the medicine cats were necessary, but never would she ever want to spend time there, yuck!

monfang
February 16th, 2017, 08:10 AM
Name:: Leapkit
Why:: Because I need more kitties in ShadowClan
Tell me something special about them:: (It tells me whether you have read their page):: I love their unique personality, and if Nighty gets Reddened, then they would make for wonderful sibling rivalry!
You promise to make sure they don't go inactive?:: Trust me, they wont.
RP example:
Nightwatcher sensed that he was being stubborn again, and she rose her head impatiently. "Come on, we have to get this patrol done and whether you like it or not you'll learn that as a Leader there will be times when you won't get what you want. It's life." she meowed. By now she's half forgotten her hunger and her issue. "Plus, last time I checked, StarClan doesn't give nine lives to kits." she grumbled, trying not to snarl or growl at the leader, however he was getting on her nerves. Now it was her turn to be stubborn. "Listen, if you wanna sit out here and be stubborn, fine, but I have a border patrol I gotta finish. So go ahead and stay, but I am going to make sure my clan is safe." she said, hold in a growl, then she stood up and began to pad away but she looked back to see if he was following. If he wasn't I might just attack him... she thought though this thought wasn't true and would never really happen. She was loyal and strong and she knew how to deal with these situations. But Blazingstar's stubbornness reminds her of her own stubborn ways. A leader with similarities, huh? Wonderful... she thought, and waited for the tom to follow. Her stomach growled again and she realized her hunger once more, but she knew she had to at least wait until they got to camp. "Now let's go." she called, her voice sounding like an impatient mother.

Momotaro
February 16th, 2017, 01:21 PM
Accepted Nightyfor Reddenedkit, I will tell you the people who have relations in a second Moonfang, accepted.~