PDA

View Full Version : Storm'z Cat Creator

seasalt
October 10th, 2016, 01:02 PM
THIS IS VERY OLD, YOU WILL BE IGNORED IF YOU POST ON HERE, I WILL NOT REPLY TO IT.

Bandido
April 12th, 2017, 12:10 PM
Name: night
Clan: loner
Appearance: black she - cat with a pink collar and grey eyes.

Personality: mean, fierce, bloodthirsty, and ambitious.

Back story: unknown ((I haven't come up with a good one yet.))

Bandido
April 12th, 2017, 12:17 PM
Name: night
Clan: loner
Appearance: black she - cat with a pink collar and grey eyes

Personality: mean, ambitious and bloodthirsty
Backstory: unknown ((haven't thought of a good one yet))

sorrowattack
April 20th, 2017, 06:44 PM
Hello everyone!I have decided to create a cat creator thing.So how it works is,you use the form I have below,and put stuff in it,and I fill in the rest!Or you can look at all the other cat creators here.The ones you post can be kept as your own,so you get a new charcter out of this basically!
---

formio
name:Sorrowattack/cinderattack
clan:no clan/no clan
appearance:black with a brown stop on her right eye which are both blue/gray with a blind eye and the other a sunset amber
personallity:sweet caring gentle/rude ruthless mean
backstory:sorrowattack was kick put of her clan and her other side,Cinderattack was born a rouge it was sad to see her and her other side go she was a nice cat he on the other paw was the meanest cat in the clan:o:sob::mad:
[/FONT](i know it is weird having a cat with two sides!)

seasalt
April 20th, 2017, 08:15 PM
This is very old, so please don't post. Thank you.

sorrowattack
May 26th, 2017, 09:08 AM
Hello everyone!I have decided to create a cat creator thing.So how it works is,you use the form I have below,and put stuff in it,and I fill in the rest!Or you can look at all the other cat creators here.The ones you post can be kept as your own,so you get a new charcter out of this basically!
---

formio
name:Sunwind/Cinderpaw
clan:windclan/windclan
rank:warrior(hoping to be a deputy but i am not making her for this!)/med app
appearance:brown with white wind-like stripes and sun colored eyes/light gray with dark gray tabby stripes and hazel eyes with a tint of blue in them
personallity:sweet stubborn kind/sweet kind helpful anger issues
backstory:was born during a harsh leaf bare and abandoned to die but scent her way back to the clan as an app her mentor was Shrikecall but it took her a while to become a warrior because she was a stubborn one but soon earned her name sunwind/Cinderpaw had been training to become a med since she was a kit she was hoping to become a deputy if it wasn't dued to her leg being crooked when she was born she could've been but she was sweet kind helpful but she had anger issues and had been left to die along side her second side sunkit who would soon be sunwind
[/FONT]:handflapper:(i don't care it's old!)

seasalt
May 26th, 2017, 10:39 AM
I'm not going to reply to any of them, this is old, end of story, you will be ignored.

sorrowattack
June 8th, 2017, 09:56 PM
I'm not going to reply to any of them, this is old, end of story, you will be ignored.
Well too bad!!!!

seasalt
June 9th, 2017, 10:24 AM
Well too bad!!!!
Please do not argue with me, if I don't want to use this thread, then I don't want to. I'd rather you respect my wishes than argue with me like someone who doesn't understand someone's wishes, sorry to be rather rude about this but this will NOT be used, that is an end of the story, this is my thread, and I will not use it when I say so. I'm closing this soon, anyways. I might make another one soon, but I won't count on it, unless I'd like to. Please understand that, some threads die, and some threads won't be used again. Thank you.