PDA

View Full Version : A plot for one of my ShC Cats

Dark
February 12th, 2017, 11:58 PM
It's been ages since I have done one of these
Lightsky (https://charahub.com/character/778755/Lightsky) is a charrie that was very important to me back when I was active. I have only RPed her as a kit and decided to give her a 12 moon boost to 15 moons. A consequence of this, however, is that I don’t have any plans and as a result, she has become like my other 40+ characters (That I don’t even RP anymore RIP). I have decided as Lightsky was one of the cats I looked forward to RPing most that I should have something special for her[Am I repeating myself? Sorry, it’s almost 1 am].

So the plot is as follows.
Lightsky is consumed with hatred towards Riverclan, because of the death of her biological father several moons prior during the flood(About 15 moons) because of an illness he accumulated due to the close quarters they lived in (ShC Burial Grounds). In her thinking, she accidentally crosses the RC border(Is this still allowed? I haven’t read the rules in almost 2 years) and is stopped by two cats. The cats and Lightsky get into an argument (Lightsky mostly hissing insults at them) and they decide to talk about how she got across the border (without noticing mind you). Lightsky tells them about her father and how he died and the two cats sympathize with her and let her go back to her clan without any trouble. Later she meets the two cats again but has a patrol with her, she greets them but is reprimanded by her uncle (Darkclaws RPed by me) and ignores them completely. She later comes back to find out they are still there at the border and they talk about finding a place to meet up in secret, this goes on for a while but she is caught by one of her close friends who threatens to tell the clan leader. Lightsky begs her friend not to tell to which the friend regretfully agrees, later she goes and brings her friend with her, but on the way, she is attacked by a loner who she and her friend manage to fend off. The experience leaves her with a sprained paw and a pulled claw. She and her friend miss the meeting and she is treated by the medicine cat. Several days later she sees her Riverclan friends on a patrol again and distracts her aunt (Owltalon RPed by me) and tells them to meet her that night. They meet and she explains why she couldn’t go to the meeting several days prior and she ends up sleeping there with the other two cats. The next morning she wakes up to find out that one of them had died in their sleep and is horrified because of it. She and the other cat buries the dead cat there and mourns for them. Eventually, Lightsky has a dream sent from the cat who was now in Starclan who told her not to be sad anymore and to enjoy everything around her and everyone around her. She listens to this and vows to do so and as a result, she started socializing more (She had stopped when she started the meetings) and eventually finds a tom who she really connects with. Everything after this is TBRPed

Rolls Needed ASAP

Two RC Cats
Loner/Rouge
Shc Friend

Form

Personality (No TBRPed except for Loner/Rouge)
Appearance
Age (Must be younger than 25 moons but older than 12)
Role

Side Note: This will not be first come first serve, applications will be open until the 24th