PDA

View Full Version : Brindle and Guardian's Hideout {Privet}

doghouse
February 12th, 2017, 05:58 PM
narwhalgirliv

Brindlepaw paused, tasting the air. This smelled a lot like the place she and Guardianpaw had first met, many moons ago. She wondered if he still came here, but it was hard to tell, as the sharp, icy scent of snow masked the scent of nearly everything else. Sighing, the small calico sat down, her ears swiveling about as she listened for any potential dangers, or anything at all nearby. She didn't want to be caught off guard, as it was difficult enough as it is without being caught off guard. Opening her jaws, Brindlepaw tasted the air, hoping to taste the familiar scent of Guardianpaw. Unsure, the apprentice stood up. Most cats her age would be warriors already, but due to her blindness, she still had yet to become a warrior. But her determination never ceased, and she knew that hopefully, Flowerleaf would talk to Russetstar about it, but, as she stood, those thoughts were pushed from her mind, and she turned, acting almost as if she could see.

Autumnblaze
February 12th, 2017, 06:17 PM
Brindlepaw heard something jump out towards her just as she turned and she let out a hiss, one paw raised, sharp claws glinting, then the calico scented a familiar smell and stopped, her expression changing from fear to one of surprise. “Gaudianpaw?” she asked in surprise, tilting her head to one side so she could listen better to what he said. Shivering slightly, the thick pelted molly fluffed up her fur and swept her tail up around her before wrapping it over her paws. There was no doubt in her mind that this was Guardianpaw, although she guessed that that was no longer his name.

"Guardianheart." He corrected her, lifting one paw in the air. "How have you been? Sorry I haven't come here in a while, my warrior duties are getting the best of me." He smiled and touched noses with her.

doghouse
February 12th, 2017, 06:31 PM
"Guardianheart." He corrected her, lifting one paw in the air. "How have you been? Sorry I haven't come here in a while, my warrior duties are getting the best of me." He smiled and touched noses with her.
“Congratulations!” she purred, staring blindly past his shoulder and believing that she was looking at him. She wished that she could see him, but also knew that she would rather never see him than never have met him. “I'm doing alright.” she replied, although that wasn't completely true, as with the river frozen over, RiverClan wasn't doing as well as most of the other Clans, and if her fur weren't so thick, her ribs would be clearly visible. But it wasn't very noticeable due to her thick pelt. “And you?” she asked, hoping that leaf bare was a bit easier for him. Smiling, she continued to purr as she sat there with him.

Autumnblaze
February 12th, 2017, 06:35 PM
“Congratulations!” she purred, staring blindly past his shoulder and believing that she was looking at him. She wished that she could see him, but also knew that she would rather never see him than never have met him. “I'm doing alright.” she replied, although that wasn't completely true, as with the river frozen over, RiverClan wasn't doing as well as most of the other Clans, and if her fur weren't so thick, her ribs would be clearly visible. But it wasn't very noticeable due to her thick pelt. “And you?” she asked, hoping that leaf bare was a bit easier for him. Smiling, she continued to purr as she sat there with him.

"I'm alright as well! Though the leader change was kinda rough, especially after SkyClan came, I didn't want to get involved so I ran for it." Shaking his pelt he erased the memories and licked Brindlepaw's shoulder.

(I gtg for now, I'll be back in a bit)