PDA

View Full Version : The Last Wolf (Continued)

monfang
October 10th, 2016, 12:27 PM
PREVIOUS RP (http://brookcat.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/13387154)
(THIS IS SASUKEWOLF'S RP, ONLY HE (or I if he says yes) CAN ACCEPT YOU)
Natasha woke up in the tree, and looked around. She was dazed and she remembered everything from the day before. She looked down and saw Sasuke. "Hey, you awake?" she whispered.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 10th, 2016, 12:41 PM
Sasuke was in his wolf form and was looking at the sky " yep I'm awake couldn't sleep " he says with a kind smile though his ruffled fur told her that he woke up from a nightmare

monfang
October 10th, 2016, 04:31 PM
"Sas... You alright?" she asked, looking down at him. She turned half lynx and jumped down the tree before turning human again and laying next to him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 10th, 2016, 04:35 PM
He smiles as he changes into a human as well " yeah just ... Remembered something I wish I could forget..." He laughs softly as he looks at his hand " I thought if being with other wolves can get rid of these .. These nightmares but they just keep coming and they're always about that one time where everything I fought for everything I lived for just disappeared and I just followed though with it " he says with a forced smile

rubinaito
October 10th, 2016, 07:01 PM
Lisa stood up in her sleep, and curled up next to Sasuke, her chest rising and falling fluidly. Her legs kicked out suddenly, and she turned into a human, face twisted with panic. "Daddy! Mommy!" She screeched in her sleep.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 10th, 2016, 07:03 PM
Sasuke holds her close as he hums a song he knew mom and dad hummed when ... It happened. He continues to hum hoping to calm her down " it's okay I'm here little one ... Dad and mom are just sleeping they'll come back soon " he says calmly

monfang
October 10th, 2016, 07:07 PM
Luna heard him hum tears filling her eyes. "I wish it was that..." she said silently. Natasha smiled softly as he tried to calm his sister. She stroked Lisa's hair comfortingly. "It'll be fine, Lisa. You got your big brother now..." she said softly.

rubinaito
October 10th, 2016, 07:17 PM
Lisa curled up, and she calmed down, her breathing slowing to normal. Her skin was caked in dust, as well as her torn clothes; she always preferred being a wolf, since it was that monster, Asia Lisle that had killed her parents, and she was a human.
~*~
Asia watched them through the bushes silently, staying downwind so those beasts couldn't smell her. She raised her tranquilizer gun, aiming at Sasuke, and shot him silently, before doing the same to the others. She then stood up, and covered them with a net, made of metal links, similar to a chain link fence.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 10th, 2016, 07:18 PM
Sasuke eyes widen as he felt something hit him he was about to stand up ready to fight but he only ended up falling down as he blacks out

monfang
October 10th, 2016, 07:30 PM
Natasha covered her mouth. "SAS?!" she asked, and jumped over to him, turning him over. "Sas? Sasuke?!" she asked, shaking him. Luna's eyes widened and she bounded to him. She looked over at Lisa, and grabbed her by the scruff. Natasha still tried to wake Sasuke.

rubinaito
October 10th, 2016, 07:33 PM
Asia fired three more shots, knocking the others out, and keeping Lisa asleep.

monfang
October 10th, 2016, 07:41 PM
Natasha felt the shot, an growled. She looked, seeing Asia, and her vision blurred, She tried to figt the drug, but she was failing. "S-Sas..." she said, and dropped. Luna lasted much longer nad circled around Lisa. She sung a small tune to her, staring at Asia with dark eyes.:
Sometimes life comes creeping in,
and say we should die for commiting sin
But even if life makes us sleep
wolves no how to hide with the sheep.
We work together because we are the closest...
Wolves are known as spirits of the forest...
And no mortal force can take that down,
now listen moon, to my sound.
I will fight for my family
and everyone one will have to get past me.
And not even YOU can take me down...
I'll come up from this ground.."
she sang. Her red eye beamed with an obvious tired but fighting look.
(this sounds bad but... Asia should kill off Luna lol)

rubinaito
October 10th, 2016, 07:56 PM
Asia grabbed a poison dart, loading it into the gun.
"You wolves are monsters, abominations. It is my job to snuff you out, and any other shapeshifters." She aimed at Luna.

monfang
October 10th, 2016, 08:01 PM
"Go ahead, kill me like you did the others... We don't die!" she snarled. Her red eyes had a daring look in them. "And if you kill me, you'll have to deal with Sasu... And you know it." she growled lowly. "And if you so much TOUCH Lisa, and I will kill you, trust me on that." she said, growling. Her eyes stared in Asia's, and she smiled suddenly. "One, Two, Wolfies coming for you... Three, Four, Better lock your door..." she said, laughing.

rubinaito
October 10th, 2016, 08:42 PM
"Five, six," Asia said, her finger on the trigger. "No more tricks, Seven, Eight, you'll soon be late," She squeezed the trigger, and the dart sank into Luna's arm. "Nine, Ten, I have a new wolf skin." She placed her boot over Luna's neck, and twisted, turning her back into her wolf form with the simple gesture. "Night, beast." She turned towards the sleeping figures of the others, gathered the net up, and put them in a cage that sat in the back of the car, locked tight and unbreakable. She then set Luna's body in a separate cage, on full display for the others to see.

Setting the keys into the ignition, she started the truck up, engine thrumming to life as she drove down the roar, and onto the highway. She sped through, heading North towards Canada.

~*~

Lisa snapped her eyes open, staring at the fire twirling around her. Her heart sank, as she watched Asia walk up, her fingers around the one weapon her parents had died against; A rifle. She aimed at Lisa's heart, smiling. "Night, Night little doggy." Bang!

Lisa woke up, a collar fitted around her neck, and new clothing adorning her body. She saw Sasuke and Natasha chained up against a wall, in a way so that even if they transformed, they couldn't get out. She looked at herself, as she was chained at the foot of a chair, kneeling like a dog. The collar was tight, so she tugged at it, before realizing that she was human of all things.

"Look who's awake." An unfamiliar voice chimed. Klein Blue lounged in the chair, Asia standing next to him. "The lil' pup. I think I'm gonna name you Wolf, and you'll be my pet, while the others die." He stroked her head, Lisa shivering at his cold fingers.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 10th, 2016, 08:48 PM
Sasuke wakes up slowly his red eyes glowed as he immediately changes into a wolf and begins to pull on the chains he growls loudly " let us go !! Let Lisa and Natasha go you want me and only me " he says coldly as he looks at Aisa with cold red eyes

rubinaito
October 10th, 2016, 08:54 PM
Klein raised an eyebrow, and his fingers tightening on Lisa's neck. "Keep quiet," He commanded, while Lisa whimpered. "Or I will hurt her."
Asia kicked Luna's dead body across the floor, it skidding towards Sasuke and resting at his feet.
"Welcome to Antarctica, population me, Asia, and the whole entire nation of the Wolfs." As if to prove his point, a wolf came in with a tray of tea in her maw, a very familiar white wolf, before turning into Aria, wearing a neat maid's uniform, and her glasses were gone. "Would you like some tea, Sasuke, Natasha?" She asked quietly.
"Don't worry, it's perfectly safe." Klein said, pouring himself some tea and drinking it. "We're here to break you, not kill you."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 10th, 2016, 09:45 PM
Sasuke kept quiet until Asia kicked his dead sister towards him his eyes glowed madly as he growls softly he begins to think " keep calm you can mourn for her later as soon as you end they're lives " his eyes glowed as he sees aria he growls loudly " try your best you can't break me I rather die than be broken by the likes of you worthless monsters " he says growling loudly as he looks at aria " and you call yourself a wolf how weak " he says growling madly as he looks at Asia and Klein coldly " hurt Lisa and I'll make sure you end up dying in the most sickest of ways"

rubinaito
October 10th, 2016, 09:52 PM
Aria shook. "Good luck, Sasuke." She said. "They will always find a way."
"Quiet, Aria." Klein snapped, raising his hand.
Aria flinched. "Yes, Sir." She left the room in a hurry.

Klein leaned forward. "Hm. Let's see..." He stroked Lisa's head gently, frowning with concentration. "You seem very attached to Lisa here. I can use her. I can also use Natasha. Hmm, so many ways..."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 10th, 2016, 10:02 PM
He laughs coldly " indeed so many ways how weak using others just to break one wolf and you call yourself a man what can't hurt me huh?" He smiles coldly " scared of the big bad wolf how cute " he licks his lips as he looks a Klein with glowing red eyes " if only these chains were gone I'll would've pushed you down and made you mine you see I just love it when a weak cute guy like you tries to break someone like me using the people I know well " he laughs softly " I can't help but feel pity and desire for you " he says walking back in forth like a stalking wolf Sasukes red eyes were glowing madly just like the day he snapped all those years ago he begins crazy and insane like this but he is able to kinda control himself of the time needs for him to be calm and normal Sasuke but now he's a wild beast let out of his cage

rubinaito
October 10th, 2016, 10:31 PM
Klein smirked. "Look who's being an animal," He crooned, snapping his fingers. Immediately, electricity zapped down the chain, and sent hundreds of volts of electricity into Sasuke. "Do you ever want to see your parents, boy? Or the one girl you once loved, Dame Estaire? Maybe I should keep you in a separate cell, locked away from the rest of your world. Now, address me as 'Sir' when you speak to me." He leaned back. "Lisa, be a dear and help your brother learn how to speak properly. Come here."

Lisa walked over timidly, her eyes wide and frightened.

"Now, sit on my lap."

Lisa obeyed, her shoulders tense.

"Good girl. Now, say 'Sir Klein,'"

"S-sir Klain,"

"I will obey you."

"I-I will obey you,"

"And I love you."

"And I- I- I-"

"Say it."

"I..."

Klein slapped her, sending her tumbling to the ground. He stood up, taller than when Sasuke was Human, and glowered at Lisa.

"I love you...." Lisa finally muttered, looking at the ground.

"Good girl. See, Sasuke? Your little sister is as obedient as Aria. Then again, it took about a few days trapped in my dungeon to even put a dent in her... Anyways, deary, get comfy. This is where you live." He paused. "Oh, and don't think about breaking out of those chains. They're made with pure Wolfsbane Iodide, a metal that is deadly to your kind. See the mark on Aria's hand? That blistering burn mark? The slightest scrape of it caused that. So, keep still."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 10th, 2016, 10:50 PM
Sasuke growls loudly in pain as the volts hit him hard though he did not knell his eyes glowed more and more as he made Lisa speak and when he slapped her his body just stiffen as he made Lisa say he loved this thing this so called man he just begins spits on Klein face " like hell I would you think you've done that you've won just because you broke my kid sister and aria who just discovered her wolf blood you make me sick " he tears off his shirt showing many scars, burn marks, gun shots, and many other painful looking marks on his body " you killed my parents on the day was to day I was named alpha what you did didn't effect me at all it only made me stronger now All I have is a little sister and mate who will not fall " he smiles as he just steps forward letting the chains burn him till he was nearly face to faced with Klein " try your best your not the first who tried to break me what you're doing is child's play compared to what I've been through "

rubinaito
October 10th, 2016, 10:57 PM
"Tell me, boy, have you ever seen a dragon-shapeshifter?" Klein asked quietly, smirking. "They say that they are more powerful than wolves, and only have a single weakness. Well, here's my secret. I'm a dragon shapeshifter. And guess what? I've seen stronger than you. Your father, for instance, struggled for years against me, until I finally found what made him tick. Now, he's an obedient guard dog."

"What I'm trying to say, Sasuke Wolf, is that I can wait forever to break you. After all, I have an eternity. Lisa, come. We're going upstairs to have dinner."

Lisa whimpered, as Klein took her chain, and began guiding her upstairs. She reached out to Sasuke, but the metal burned her throat, and she whined a little, before the door shut, leaving Sasuke and Natasha alone.

(Goodnight.)

monfang
October 11th, 2016, 08:22 AM
Natasha stared at Luna's body. She turned Lynx and snarled, slamming her body against the cage. She reached out her paw, and caught Klein's arm slightly. Her yellow eyes beamed in anger. "Let us go!" she snarled, slamming against the cage, her shoulder bleeding from cuts and scraped of the bars.

rubinaito
October 12th, 2016, 10:12 PM
Klein jerked his arm away, and slapped Natasha. "Paws off, beast." He snarled. He then went back upstairs, and tugged Lisa along with him.

monfang
October 13th, 2016, 02:07 PM
Natasha yowled. "Beast?! Wait till I get my claws on you! You will regret every second of it!" she snarled after him.
(Blehck... I need to make this charrie)
Name: Cerberus
Animal?: Hellhound
Looks: http://rs1097.pbsrc.com/albums/g355/aquajaguar95/Anime/Evil-1.jpg~c200 Animal: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/0a/af/d0/0aafd020d912a0cc17764eca79146936.jpg
Perso: Cocky, strong, and an Assassin. He knows how to appear and disappear with ease, and he has the powers of Chester, the ability to disappear and reappear, and to shape-shift to look like other people.

rubinaito
October 14th, 2016, 07:55 AM
(Does he work for Klein?)