PDA

View Full Version : Too Many Cats .o.

seasalt
February 11th, 2017, 02:55 PM
I have decided to gave away some cats, its gonna be hard, but I can't keep up with so many characters. I have decided to give away only a few cats, and some might be unborn, so please tell the mother of the kit that you are the new owner of that kit. Please take care of them. Thank you. Pm when you are done making them bios or characters sites so I can take their sites down. If the cat has unborn kits and is a queen, tell the kits that you are the new owner of that queen. You may get them more relations, and develop their character, but nothing else changes.
* = theirs something i need to address if their involved in something.
Bluekit (http://cloudyswcocharcters.weebly.com/bluekit.html)
Brightkit (http://cloudyswcocharcters.weebly.com/brightkit.html)
Eastkit (http://cloudyswcocharcters.weebly.com/eastkit.html)*
Doespirit (http://cloudyswcocharcters.weebly.com/doespirit.html)
Pineneedle (http://cloudyswcocharcters.weebly.com/pineneedle.html)
Gorseflower (http://cloudyswcocharcters.weebly.com/gorseflower.html)

*1. [They're in a plot called Through Think and Thin Part 1, you must be involved with this plot. ]
Its extremely hard to give them away cri--

Character you want;
Why do you want them?;
Any reason?;
Will you roleplay them daily;
main or secondary?;
activity/ppd;
rp sample;

Reverie
February 11th, 2017, 03:20 PM
Character you want; Doespirit
Why do you want them?; I really like her, honestly.
Any reason?; I just want another warrior haha
Will you roleplay them daily; YES
main or secondary?; Main
activity/ppd; I'm on everyday, PPD: 32.13
rp sample; Penelope-- no, Penny. Penny spotted the tom and waved her tail, in an oblivious greeting. The now 11 moon old cat was starting to get around better on her own, that is, without the help of her mother. Penelope then walked over to the tom, her green eyes wavering around, trying to find herself some prey, as she was starving. She chided her tail across the sandy forest floor, and put her muzzle to the ground, trying to scout out any food. Anything. From a mouse to a Thrush. She was up for anything, as long as it was food, of course. She didn't want to eat.. Nevermind.

wren
February 11th, 2017, 03:30 PM
bloop!

Oh my goodness Eastkit is a babe!! I'm on my phone and I'm unsure weather I'd be able to do a nice form on here. Do you think you could put a hold on him for me?

seasalt
February 11th, 2017, 03:31 PM
Oh my goodness Eastkit is a babe!! I'm on my phone and I'm unsure weather I'd be able to do a nice form on here. Do you think you could put a hold on him for me?

we'll see!

seasalt
February 11th, 2017, 05:22 PM
Character you want; Doespirit
Why do you want them?; I really like her, honestly.
Any reason?; I just want another warrior haha
Will you roleplay them daily; YES
main or secondary?; Main
activity/ppd; I'm on everyday, PPD: 32.13
rp sample; Penelope-- no, Penny. Penny spotted the tom and waved her tail, in an oblivious greeting. The now 11 moon old cat was starting to get around better on her own, that is, without the help of her mother. Penelope then walked over to the tom, her green eyes wavering around, trying to find herself some prey, as she was starving. She chided her tail across the sandy forest floor, and put her muzzle to the ground, trying to scout out any food. Anything. From a mouse to a Thrush. She was up for anything, as long as it was food, of course. She didn't want to eat.. Nevermind.

Accepted! Please take good care of her!

j a k e
February 11th, 2017, 05:41 PM
Character you want; Pineneedle
Why do you want them?; Just so that I can roleplay with a more varied range of cats, instead of using my Skyclan kitto for everything. I'd also be willing to use her in many plots, and to get her more well-known on the site.
Any reason?; Pineneedle's name lured me in, and I'm actually pretty interested by her personality and the way you've described her. I want her mainly because I'm intrigued by her, and the number of relations she has excites me. I hope you'll let me have her, to be completely honest with you, haha.
Will you roleplay them daily; I can try my best!
main or secondary?; Main.
activity/ppd; I'm on usually once a day, and I'm in GMT.
rp sample; "Jackdaw stood back, slightly confused of the goings-ons around him. His brows had formed a small arch upon his forehead, with slender auds swivelling atop of his refined skull. The male's bright hues widened as they drifted over a few more felines. His claws outstretched and grasped at the loose dirt beneath, although Jackdaw was completely unaware of them doing this. Thin wisps of air exhaling through ajar lips, the young tom finally left from the spot he was in. Striding forwards with an airy gate and a dashing little smile, he purred softly as a greeting to the others. He noticed Lion, although he wouldn't interrupt, so instead he passed by the tom and ensconced himself upon the warm earth. Whiskers twitching out of contentedness, the tom-cat surveyed the behaviour of these so-called 'clan-cats'." - Sorry, this was just the last thing I've posted haha.
Thank you for reading my form :love85:

Reverie
February 11th, 2017, 05:44 PM
Accepted! Please take good care of her!

I will, love. *hug*

seasalt
February 11th, 2017, 06:09 PM
Character you want; Pineneedle
Why do you want them?; Just so that I can roleplay with a more varied range of cats, instead of using my Skyclan kitto for everything. I'd also be willing to use her in many plots, and to get her more well-known on the site.
Any reason?; Pineneedle's name lured me in, and I'm actually pretty interested by her personality and the way you've described her. I want her mainly because I'm intrigued by her, and the number of relations she has excites me. I hope you'll let me have her, to be completely honest with you, haha.
Will you roleplay them daily; I can try my best!
main or secondary?; Main.
activity/ppd; I'm on usually once a day, and I'm in GMT.
rp sample; "Jackdaw stood back, slightly confused of the goings-ons around him. His brows had formed a small arch upon his forehead, with slender auds swivelling atop of his refined skull. The male's bright hues widened as they drifted over a few more felines. His claws outstretched and grasped at the loose dirt beneath, although Jackdaw was completely unaware of them doing this. Thin wisps of air exhaling through ajar lips, the young tom finally left from the spot he was in. Striding forwards with an airy gate and a dashing little smile, he purred softly as a greeting to the others. He noticed Lion, although he wouldn't interrupt, so instead he passed by the tom and ensconced himself upon the warm earth. Whiskers twitching out of contentedness, the tom-cat surveyed the behaviour of these so-called 'clan-cats'." - Sorry, this was just the last thing I've posted haha.
Thank you for reading my form :love85:

Accepted! Please take good care of her, she's one of the most difficult ones to give away! ;w;

seasalt
February 11th, 2017, 07:35 PM
bump!

Starfall
February 11th, 2017, 09:59 PM
tawny~
Save eastkit for me!!
I'm on ma school I pad and it blocks Weebly ;w;

goddess of ducks
February 11th, 2017, 10:54 PM
Character you want; Gorseflower
Why do you want them?; she seems like an amazing cat and I would love to continue her well developed personality
Any reason?; I know she is the mother of my Peachkit, but I do really need a Windclan warrior, so I think she will fill the position wonderfully
Will you roleplay them daily; It may not be every single day, but I will roleplay her as often as possible
main or secondary?; Main, most likely
activity/ppd; 8-9/10 | 8.73
rp sample; (Taken from Skyclan Training Plateau page 3)
Chirppaw padded warily into the training area, her long well groomed pelt messed up and knotted. She looked down at the cream colored fur and released a grunt of disgust. She hated, above anything else, having a messy pelt. It wasn't her fault that she was almost completely devoted to her fur, her mother he started it, by teaching her how to groom it, how to care for it, and why she had too care for it. After that, she just took it on and couldn't help herself, plus she hated when it got tangles because they hurt when she had to work them out later. Her warm honey colored hues scanned the area, with no sign of her mentor. She shrugged and turned down to straighten out her pelt. With each stroke she placed, she purred. This had just become habit for her. Her pelt mattered almost everything to her. It was a display of beauty for her, and also a way to flaunt out to her piers. She liked showing off her beautiful fur, it made her feel special.

As Chirppaw cleaned her creamy fur, her thoughts began rolling, and she realized how hard this was probably going to be for her. She liked being in control. She liked making the orders. She liked telling others what to do and what not to do. Sure she was proud that Grousestar had assigned Auroraflame to be her mentor, and she had always assumed that she would be easy going on a friend. But the more she thought, the more insecurities worked their way in. Maybe it wasn't a good thing after all. What if the best apprentices get assigned to regular warriors because they don't need that much help. Then that would make the worst apprentices the ones of the leader and deputy, with the worst of the worst assigned as medicine cat because, seriously, who wanted to spend all day cramped inside a filthy smelly den treating disgusting cuts and horrible sicknesses? Sure the medicine cats were necessary, but never would she ever want to spend time there, yuck!

Starfall
February 12th, 2017, 12:06 AM
Character You want: Eastkit
Why do you want them?: I just love everything about him, his personality, his looks ahhh, I just love him~ He's so precious, I'd love to try and role play his personality.
Any Reason: nope~
Main or Secondary?: most likely main~
PPD: 9.39/ 8-10
Roleplay sample: Do I have to?
{does anyways }
Emberdust turned to glare at her brother when he brought her love life, it was fairly hard for her to find her certain someone since most considered re s stick in the mud, but she didn't really mind all that. "My love life is doing just swell thank you, and I'm nosing and nudging your love life because you need one." she snapped before going into another coughing fit, though it sounded just like her brothers reason, she didn't have time to find herself someone to love, she was too busy about finding Blazingstar someone to love, that and she didn't truely care for such things, emotions were un needed by her, she survived this long without them , why couldn't she go a little longer? When he asked about her cough she shook her head and continued to make her way through the snow, they didn't come all the way out here to worry about her cold, they came out here to talk about Blazingstar and to catch food "I will when he has more time, and when I have more time. There's more important things to do than go eat dozens of poppy seeds." she huffed, stifling another cough, she refused to bow down to such a common cold, well she hoped that with was just a simple cold, but she know better than that.
The orange tabby stopped and pulled herself up on a fairly large rock, just so that she could catch her breath from trudging through the snow, her honey hues flickered with exhaustion "Besides, we're not out here to worry about my love life, or about my little cold, we're out here to talk about you and catch some food while we're at it too." she rasped, she was a little disappointed in herself, she was never usually this weak, maybe it was worse than she thought. After a few moments of heavy breathing she picked herself up and looked in the direction of Shadowclan borders, hoping to spot a rabbit near the borders, they usually liked to hang around there "Don't you have anyone you like? Crushes? Anyone?" she asked, one ear directed towards her brother, while the other was out to the territory, they only caught one thing, hat wasn't good enough for the clan, it wasn't enough to help the clan push through leaf bare. She hated prying into her brothers personal life, but she wanted to help start off his status as a leader, help him make it amazing, make sure his name is one to remember, though she knew that he would be amazing at it, he would do everything himself, stress himself over small, trifle things, and that's what worried her the most, she didn't even knew who he was going to choose for deputy, but she hoped that it was some cat who would help, even when they weren't asked, maybe he would go with an older cat, they had more experience "Hey...do you know who you're choosing for deputy? Hopefully none of the younger ones, I don't take well to being ordered around by young, newbie warriors." she stated, her tail lashed behind her, she didn't want to pry, but she had to make sure, for her own pride of course.

seasalt
February 12th, 2017, 07:03 AM
Character you want; Gorseflower
Why do you want them?; she seems like an amazing cat and I would love to continue her well developed personality
Any reason?; I know she is the mother of my Peachkit, but I do really need a Windclan warrior, so I think she will fill the position wonderfully
Will you roleplay them daily; It may not be every single day, but I will roleplay her as often as possible
main or secondary?; Main, most likely
activity/ppd; 8-9/10 | 8.73
rp sample; (Taken from Skyclan Training Plateau page 3)
Chirppaw padded warily into the training area, her long well groomed pelt messed up and knotted. She looked down at the cream colored fur and released a grunt of disgust. She hated, above anything else, having a messy pelt. It wasn't her fault that she was almost completely devoted to her fur, her mother he started it, by teaching her how to groom it, how to care for it, and why she had too care for it. After that, she just took it on and couldn't help herself, plus she hated when it got tangles because they hurt when she had to work them out later. Her warm honey colored hues scanned the area, with no sign of her mentor. She shrugged and turned down to straighten out her pelt. With each stroke she placed, she purred. This had just become habit for her. Her pelt mattered almost everything to her. It was a display of beauty for her, and also a way to flaunt out to her piers. She liked showing off her beautiful fur, it made her feel special.

As Chirppaw cleaned her creamy fur, her thoughts began rolling, and she realized how hard this was probably going to be for her. She liked being in control. She liked making the orders. She liked telling others what to do and what not to do. Sure she was proud that Grousestar had assigned Auroraflame to be her mentor, and she had always assumed that she would be easy going on a friend. But the more she thought, the more insecurities worked their way in. Maybe it wasn't a good thing after all. What if the best apprentices get assigned to regular warriors because they don't need that much help. Then that would make the worst apprentices the ones of the leader and deputy, with the worst of the worst assigned as medicine cat because, seriously, who wanted to spend all day cramped inside a filthy smelly den treating disgusting cuts and horrible sicknesses? Sure the medicine cats were necessary, but never would she ever want to spend time there, yuck!

Aaa please take good care of my child <3

seasalt
February 12th, 2017, 07:04 AM
Character You want: Eastkit
Why do you want them?: I just love everything about him, his personality, his looks ahhh, I just love him~ He's so precious, I'd love to try and role play his personality.
Any Reason: nope~
Main or Secondary?: most likely main~
PPD: 9.39/ 8-10
Roleplay sample: Do I have to?
{does anyways }
Emberdust turned to glare at her brother when he brought her love life, it was fairly hard for her to find her certain someone since most considered re s stick in the mud, but she didn't really mind all that. "My love life is doing just swell thank you, and I'm nosing and nudging your love life because you need one." she snapped before going into another coughing fit, though it sounded just like her brothers reason, she didn't have time to find herself someone to love, she was too busy about finding Blazingstar someone to love, that and she didn't truely care for such things, emotions were un needed by her, she survived this long without them , why couldn't she go a little longer? When he asked about her cough she shook her head and continued to make her way through the snow, they didn't come all the way out here to worry about her cold, they came out here to talk about Blazingstar and to catch food "I will when he has more time, and when I have more time. There's more important things to do than go eat dozens of poppy seeds." she huffed, stifling another cough, she refused to bow down to such a common cold, well she hoped that with was just a simple cold, but she know better than that.
The orange tabby stopped and pulled herself up on a fairly large rock, just so that she could catch her breath from trudging through the snow, her honey hues flickered with exhaustion "Besides, we're not out here to worry about my love life, or about my little cold, we're out here to talk about you and catch some food while we're at it too." she rasped, she was a little disappointed in herself, she was never usually this weak, maybe it was worse than she thought. After a few moments of heavy breathing she picked herself up and looked in the direction of Shadowclan borders, hoping to spot a rabbit near the borders, they usually liked to hang around there "Don't you have anyone you like? Crushes? Anyone?" she asked, one ear directed towards her brother, while the other was out to the territory, they only caught one thing, hat wasn't good enough for the clan, it wasn't enough to help the clan push through leaf bare. She hated prying into her brothers personal life, but she wanted to help start off his status as a leader, help him make it amazing, make sure his name is one to remember, though she knew that he would be amazing at it, he would do everything himself, stress himself over small, trifle things, and that's what worried her the most, she didn't even knew who he was going to choose for deputy, but she hoped that it was some cat who would help, even when they weren't asked, maybe he would go with an older cat, they had more experience "Hey...do you know who you're choosing for deputy? Hopefully none of the younger ones, I don't take well to being ordered around by young, newbie warriors." she stated, her tail lashed behind her, she didn't want to pry, but she had to make sure, for her own pride of course.

aaa accepted please take care of him ;w;

Starfall
February 12th, 2017, 10:32 AM
aaa accepted please take care of him ;w;
:heartbounce:
Of course~

goddess of ducks
February 12th, 2017, 02:59 PM
Aaa please take good care of my child <3

I will :heartbounce:
Also, could you not delete her page for a while so I can get her info copied down?

seasalt
February 12th, 2017, 03:18 PM
I will :heartbounce:
Also, could you not delete her page for a while so I can get her info copied down?

Of course, every must pm when to put her/his page down!

j a k e
February 13th, 2017, 07:38 AM
Accepted! Please take good care of her, she's one of the most difficult ones to give away! ;w;

Thank you! Don't worry, I'll be sure to take good care of her~

seasalt
February 15th, 2017, 07:10 AM
Bluekit (http://cloudyswcocharcters.weebly.com/bluekit.html) and Brightkit (http://cloudyswcocharcters.weebly.com/brightkit.html) are left up for adoption! If anyone wants them, this is your last chance! I don't really know what to do with them, too many unborn cats, so, if they're not adopted before this Friday, I will have to delete them. I don't have time for so much characters just yet, like so many others. But, thank you all for applying!

seasalt
February 15th, 2017, 08:09 PM
bloop