PDA

View Full Version : OneStar Haters Gather Here

Zan Partizanne
February 11th, 2017, 10:01 AM
Lets be honest....I HATE ONESTAR he betrayed TallStars wishes by causing so much ruckus between ThunderClan and WindClan and made Windclan so weak as it is today by openly accusing other Clans about things and being to stupid to realise a portion of his warriors attacked with Sol through the tunnels not only that he attacked ThunderClan with RiverClan just to try and take land but losing and making the dumb strategy of splitting his clan up into three groups and destroying ThunderClans catmint supply He cant even keep his own Warriors Under controll seeing how thier always fighting over some dumb stream he's practiclly turned his clan into RiverClan 2.0 WindClan would be better off if TallStar was still leader.

Momotaro
February 11th, 2017, 10:03 AM
Lets be honest....I HATE ONESTAR he betrayed TallStars wishes by causing so much ruckus between ThunderClan and WindClan and made Windclan so weak as it is today by openly accusing other Clans about things and being to stupid to realise a portion of his warriors attacked with Sol through the tunnels not only that he attacked ThunderClan with RiverClan just to try and take land but losing and making the dumb strategy of splitting his clan up into three groups and destroying ThunderClans catmint supply He cant even keep his own Warriors Under controll seeing how thier always fighting over some dumb stream he's practiclly turned his clan into RiverClan 2.0 WindClan would be better off if TallStar was still leader.

I agree, I actually wanted Mudclaw to be leader, as Onestar was worse.

Zan Partizanne
February 11th, 2017, 10:47 AM
Exactly

Reverie
February 11th, 2017, 10:49 AM
Onestar didn't deserve to be leader, he was put up for the deputy spot just so he could get what he wanted.

Zan Partizanne
February 11th, 2017, 01:03 PM
Im starting to believe StarClan only killed MudClaw cause he broke a major rule of the code.

dino.
February 11th, 2017, 04:50 PM
I'M HERE GUYS DON'T WORRY. Ok yeah I totally agree with Perservearance. Onestar is a total jerk and I'm starting to think that Windclan would have been better off with Mudclaw as leader. Onestar was great with Firestar when he was Onewhisker, but now he prectically hates every single Clan. I'm starting to think that he's turning into a mini Tigerstar. He refused Shadowclan the herb they needed for their Clan in Thunder amd Shadow and was basically the cause of the death of five cats, plus he's accusing Shadowclan of letting the rogues stay. I'm like, Hey buster, listen up! If you don't want the rogues here, why not CHASE THEM OFF BY YOURSELF. EVER THINK OF THAT, WISE GUY?!? So what I'm saying, is that I super-mega-uber hate him. I can go on and on. Oh, another one. At the Gathering, in the first series, Bluestar says, "Have you forgotten what you owe us?" to Tallstar, and he gets all snappy. Onestar(whisker) says, "Don't worry, Fireheart. I won't ever forget that you brought us home." Obviously, he lied, because obviously, he has forgotten. So that's basically it for now. If I come up with anything else I will be sure to come back here and start ranting.

Zan Partizanne
February 11th, 2017, 05:31 PM
EXACTLY OMG

seasalt
February 11th, 2017, 05:33 PM
The reason why Onestar is bad is because he's an old grandpa, and he loosing his memory in his old age. Also Puddleshine is goals.

Onestar is not a very good leader haha.

Empress Of Evil
February 11th, 2017, 05:38 PM
Onestar used to be a really nice cat to ThunderClan and Firestar especially. But then eventually being leader got to him and he just became vicious. So yeah, I agree with you guys. I hate him.

Zan Partizanne
February 11th, 2017, 05:40 PM
He actually reminds me of clear sky TallStar needs to teach him to respect his wishes

Slash-GNR
February 28th, 2017, 09:36 AM
wait, isn't he the cat that was nice to Firestar at first before he became leader?

dino.
February 28th, 2017, 09:37 AM
wait, isn't he the cat that was nice to Firestar at first before he became leader?
Yes. Yes, he is.

fresh
March 3rd, 2017, 07:26 PM
DIE ONESTAR! I HATE YOU! GAAAAAH

THIS IS THE THREAD I CHOOSE TO RAGE ON

ILOVEYOUJAYFEATHERIHATEYOUONESTARWHYYOUHAVETOBESOM EANTOFIRESTARANDTHUNDERCALNYOUAREBETRAYINGTALLSTAR GAHHWINDCLANSLEADERSUCKSIHATETHISSOMUCHGOMUDCLAWDI EONESTARONESTARISSUCHAFRIKINJERKOMGOMGOMGTURNINGIN TOCLEARSKYMUCHIHATECLEARSKYWHYWOULDYOUSTILLLOVEHIM GRAYWINGOHWAITYOUAREDEADIHATETHISSOMUCHSILVERSTREA MDIEDYELLOWFANGDIED, GAHHHHHHH

Excuse me for ranting. You will see more later.

dino.
March 3rd, 2017, 07:55 PM
I hate Onestar. Reasons why:

1. What kind of mother names their kit Onekit?

2. He was nice to Firestar until he became leader

3. He betrayed Tallstar's wishes by disliking Thunderclan

4. He is way to full of himself

5. He jumps to conclusions too quickly

6. He wouldn't let Shadowclan get the herb they needed

7. He doesn't think

Therefore, I don't like him

Turtlestrike I totally agree with you
Ohmygosh THANK YOU. That's EXACTLY WHY I hate him. He's basically like Brokenstar, or Tigerstar. I'm predicting that he's going to turn into an orange version of Tigerstar

Tigress
March 3rd, 2017, 07:56 PM
Ohmygosh THANK YOU. That's EXACTLY WHY I hate him. He's basically like Brokenstar, or Tigerstar. I'm predicting that he's going to turn into an orange version of Tigerstar

Hehehe~

fresh
March 3rd, 2017, 08:00 PM
Can't even post on this thread anymore, the rage will come again. GAH

Tigress
March 3rd, 2017, 08:09 PM
Can't even post on this thread anymore, the rage will come again. GAH

I know how you feel

fresh
March 3rd, 2017, 08:17 PM
I know how you feel
X3

~Vixen~
March 4th, 2017, 02:18 PM
I hate Onestar. Reasons why:

1. What kind of mother names their kit Onekit?

2. He was nice to Firestar until he became leader

3. He betrayed Tallstar's wishes by disliking Thunderclan

4. He is way to full of himself

5. He jumps to conclusions too quickly

6. He wouldn't let Shadowclan get the herb they needed

7. He doesn't think

Therefore, I don't like him

@Turtlestrike (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=426) I totally agree with you

SAME!!!!!!!!!! ok he is a fricking idiot, he would let innocent cats die just because they are in a different clan he dsoesnt care about the lives of cats therefore he is not a good leader any cat who is a leader must be able to look past borders and clans and to the fact if the whole lake could be killed if you dont give them the herb it isnt fair whatsover, the deputy should be leader he came up with the idea to give the herb so he is a good leader but onestar is terrible

wren
March 4th, 2017, 06:23 PM
He didn't ask for this did he? Poor medicine cat never wanted this to happen to him. He was blinded by fear and confusion so he made choices he would have learned not too if he had the chance to be deputy. Which clearly he didn't. Tall star had no choice and he trusted onewhisker. Being leader is harder then it looks guys. Before you hate a cat understand their situation first! Most cats made awful choices because of pressure. Look mapleshade and yellowfang, specifically leafpool. I hope none of you are leafpool haters too. Please I'm not to find of onestar. Though I understand him completely

Tigress
March 4th, 2017, 06:47 PM
He didn't ask for this did he? Poor medicine cat never wanted this to happen to him. He was blinded by fear and confusion so he made choices he would have learned not too if he had the chance to be deputy. Which clearly he didn't. Tall star had no choice and he trusted onewhisker. Being leader is harder then it looks guys. Before you hate a cat understand their situation first! Most cats made awful choices because of pressure. Look mapleshade and yellowfang, specifically leafpool. I hope none of you are leafpool haters too. Please I'm not to find of onestar. Though I understand him completely

That was a powerful speech, I am now reconsidering everything I said. And no I am not a Leafpool hater but I'm sure someone who posted on here is. And I don't hate him I dislike him strongly. Hate is a too strong of a word

~Vixen~
March 5th, 2017, 12:02 PM

that makes sense but, no one cat deny how he acted was wrong, i understand pressure but this is cruelity

Zan Partizanne
March 5th, 2017, 09:49 PM
It just gets me fustrated When he doesn't think before speaking he believes hes making the clan stronger when it's the oppisite!!

SuspiciousMindz
March 6th, 2017, 01:54 AM
THIS.
Onestar's personality changed drastically because he was thrown into the role of leader. Therefore he must've thought that perhaps he needed to change in order to suite the role and better the clan. Remember that he was rebelled against before he became leader? He must've thought that by changing into a cat his clan would like, he'd have more control, more respect rather than facing a clan who thinks he isn't suited to be leader. Tallstar's last wish was questioned severely, wavering how Onestar needed to act to gain respect from his own clan. Respect from his clan was key if he were to be a proper leader, if one at all, otherwise the books might have turned into something else. He can't help rivalries that come up between clans, that's a given in the books. I personally like Onestar, I don't love him, but it's not a dislike, I just see where he's coming from.
Perhaps if he didn't become leader, he'd still be the lovable feline he once was.

wren
March 6th, 2017, 02:14 AM
THIS.
Onestar's personality changed drastically because he was thrown into the role of leader. Therefore he must've thought that perhaps he needed to change in order to suite the role and better the clan. Remember that he was rebelled against before he became leader? He must've thought that by changing into a cat his clan would like, he'd have more control, more respect rather than facing a clan who thinks he isn't suited to be leader. Tallstar's last wish was questioned severely, wavering how Onestar needed to act to gain respect from his own clan. Respect from his clan was key if he were to be a proper leader, if one at all, otherwise the books might have turned into something else. He can't help rivalries that come up between clans, that's a given in the books. I personally like Onestar, I don't love him, but it's not a dislike, I just see where he's coming from.
Perhaps if he didn't become leader, he'd still be the lovable feline he once was.

That also brings up a fair point. I'm not a onewhisker - Star lover either. He was a good cat but I still remain where I stood before. Perhaps adopting some of what you said into my outlook on him as well. I agree with you - Suspiciousmindz completely. There's a reason to be catious of him, but there's also something you must understand before so quickly judging the cat. But that may just be my awful bias opinion. I love windclan so much. Favorite clan for sure. Anyways I still believe some of what you said and some of what the Onestar haters said are surely to be considered. Though the hatred thing is something you may need to overlook. Bad choices don't define what a good cat is and what a bad cat is.. Right? Look at yellowfang and hint hint leafpool.