PDA

View Full Version : A Minnie Plot (DS)

Lawlipop
February 10th, 2017, 09:48 PM
haha

i love making puns out of names

however, despite the name, this plot is anything but short

This plot first takes in Twolegplace, where a kittypet mother gives birth to five kittens each destined to be kittypets like her. Among them was a tiny black and white named Minnie. Out of all of them, Minnie was the wimpiest out of the bunch. Whenever her littermates got too rough when playing, she would cuddle up near her mother and instantly calm down and stop her shaking. She bonded with one kitten though, [Minnie's Sibling]. Whenever their mother wasn't available to comfort Minnie, they would be there to do it for her. Every moment they were together, the realization Minnie needs to be protected due to how cowardly she is. If there is anything she wasn't truly afraid of, it was of going outside and chasing after some sort of mouse or shrew, sometimes she even caught a bird before it could take off. She would always try to present her "gifts" either to her mother or twolegs, to the disgust of both. Before she could ever sink her teeth into the flesh to see what it tastes like, they would always be there to stop and scold her about it.

One day as the kittens went outside and their mother turned her back to deal with something, Minnie spotted a lizard, and began wandering off once again to go kill it. [Minnie's Sibling] saw her sneaking out. At first, they called for their mother. Upon realizing she was preoccupied now, they run after her before she disappears from their sight. They tried to convince her to go back where everyone can see them. They even tried dragging her back, but even though they were a bit bigger than her, they were a kitten and wasn't strong enough to pick her up let alone drag her. So, they gave in, deciding the only she was going to go back was if she officially caught it, so they tried to assist her. None of them even realized how far away from home they were.

The two continued stalking the lizard, Minnie whispering hunting techniques she began to teach herself to her sibling, who hasn't hunted at all before. Finally, with one big leap, Minnie catches the lizard in her mouth and proudly trots back over to their sibling, who loudly congratulated her. She was ready to go when they looked around and realized they had no idea where they were. They wandered around, calling for their family, while [Minnie's Sibling] would constantly comfort Minnie to prevent her from crying.

Meanwhile a group of cats from Dusk Syndicate were wandering the border of their territory when they heard the small mewing of cats nearby and a unfamiliar scent of a cat who wasn't from the group. The noise and scent led them to the two lost and tiny kits. Frightened by the cats’ appearances, they tried running away. The chase didn't end long as the cats could keep up with a few quarter-moon old kittens. They snatched them up and took them.

For the first few moons of Minnie's life consist of hiding away from the kittens in fear. They didn't seem all that friendly and were almost as scary as the ones who captured them. [Minnie's Sibling] and Minnie remained at each other side while in the nursery. They both thought of ways they were going to escape. But how? Guards protected who got out and in. Eventually [Minnie's Sibling] will try and seek out the kittens that appeared the less scary out of the bunch and go talk to them to make some friends (put your favorite color in Other to let me know you at least read down to this part). Not immediately, Minnie attempts to do the same and approached a white tom kit with stunning blue eyes, Zodiac. After a conversation that ended well, according to Minnie, they relaxed a bit, feeling a bit more comfortable in the nursery. Unfortunately for them, they weren't able to put their guard down for long.

At the age of eight moons they are given the choice of who they want to be. Minnie chose hunter for obvious reasons and [Minnie's Siblings] chose the path of a fighter, so they'll know ways to protect her should she ever need it. They were given trainers and were off to train with them.

One day, Minnie decided she should go explore the camp as she was much too cowardly to do so before. She stumbled across a den that had an odd scent to it. In it was a she-cat handling some of... plants? She stood in the entrance, observing from afar (*coughcough*stalking*coughcough*) until the greyish tabby spotted her and told her to come in or leave. She decided to walk into the den. She asked what was she doing with those plants. They were herbs, something her mother never told her about. Minnie continued chatting until she heard her trainer calling for her. They exchange their names; the tabby's name was Lillith. Minnie says goodbye, in a tone that hinted this won't be the last time she comes in to talk to her.

Life for Minnie up until this point was going surprisingly smoothly. Hunter training was going well, Minnie and her sibling converse after their training, not leaving a detail out on what happened that day, she would spend some time with Zodiac, and she also would go out and see Lillith, who she would see the healer as a mother figure, and sometimes she brings her a kill she made that day. She even made a best friend who is also a hunter. They would sometimes be able to convince their trainers to allow them to hunt together. All seem to be good in the world, until Minnie began to notice something.

[Minnie's Sibling] has begun to be a bit distant from Minnie, not always telling her what he did that day, sometimes ignoring her, and when she asked about it, they grew defensive and hissed at her. When she asked Lillith about it, she simply said [Minnie's Sibling] is becoming "a true Dusk Syndicate cat", their hostility towards others will grow and their heart will become as dark as the night. Minnie asked if there was a way to stop it, to which Lillith said in a sorrow tone, "No, it's too late". Minnie then asked if she was a true Dusk Syndicate cat. "No." She then asked if she'll ever be. "Let us both hope not."

Just as Lillith predicted, their aggression became worse as time went on. They were less protective and tried to be more controlling over Minnie. Sometimes she would comply to avoid an argument, but other times she would say no, which would them angry. To add salt to the wound, this was around the time Minnie was starting to have feelings over Zodiac and spend even more time with him, fueling [Minnie's Sibling]'s anger, because they did not like him at all, it grew from a slight disapproval as a kitten to a heated hatred as an adolescent.

[Minnie’s Sibling] can go through two paths from here. One path is when they are out patrolling along with Minnie, who they convinced to come with, due to reports of a tiny group of hostile cats in the territory that were to be killed on sight and used Minnie and a few decent hunters’ excellent tracking skills to find it. They catch sight of them and a fight ensues, every cat rush towards it, except for Minnie, who was at a loss of what to do. She watched them fight, few cats get killed and majorly injured through it. While Minnie is shaking the corpses, trying to see if they are still alive and strong enough to be taken to Lillith, [Minnie’s Sibling] turns to her and tells her to fight, to which she refuses to. As they are busy bickering, a paw takes advantage of [Minnie’s Sibling]’s vulnerability and rakes it’s claws on their back, along with follow up attacks. They lay in their pool of blood their eyes gazing up at their horrified sister, who was holding their head and repeatedly calling their name to keep them conscious, until everything fades to black and they take their last breath. Minnie and the rest of the cats that were in good condition dragged the injured back to camp. Quickly after, one of the fighters reported Minnie for her refusal to assist in the struggle and resulted in the death of their own sibling. Minnie is given a punishment for this to which she obediently serves out. She will cling tightly to her good relations from here on out after witnessing the death of their sibling first-hand.

Another path they can go down on is where they live out their full life in Dusk Syndicate, but their heart continues to become corrupt, unmerciful and uncaring, like a true Dusk Syndicate cat. They will still participate in the fight against the small group of cats, however they will only get some slashes on their body that will scar up over time. One of the DS cats threaten to report Minnie for her refusing to join the fight, however [Minnie’s Sibling] intervenes and spews death threats to keep them quiet. They will surround themselves with cats as dark as they are, excluding Minnie of course. They strive to be the best in the group and doesn’t who gets hurt to achieve. They are willing to do any task to high ranking cats no matter how cruel. They have an intense hunger for power and dominance and enforces his rank onto cats considered weak and may bully the healers or less than decent hunters at times, to the disapproval of Minnie, to which she has begged multiple times to stop it. In their own twisted way, they still care for Minnie. Whenever they were in proximity of cats talking bad about her, they would ensue an argument filled with insults and threats. Whenever talking to her, they attempt to speak softly, unless they are angry at her. They have tried to get Minnie to “behave more like a true DS cat” to which she’ll always reply “Making myself behave like that won’t make me who I truly am, just like how it made you not yourself”. Like many other “weak” and “merciful” cats in DS, Minnie has bullies that are the cause for bumming her day or getting some minor wounds that she goes to the healer den to treat. There will times where [Minnie’s Sibling] gets so enraged by this, they will attack some bullies to point they may become injured and might even kill some, disheartening Minnie greatly. So, in some ways, they still think of Minnie from time to time, despite them ignoring her earlier in their life.

------------------------------------------

TD;LR- Kittypet kittens get captured by baddy Dusk Syndicate and tiny scared female kitty watches their brother/sister becomes a baddy too and turns to into a salty, angry, dominating cat who is disappointed in their sister’s standards of who she likes. Baddy brother/sister either dies and Minnie gets punished for it or they grow up to be even saltier and angrier. (You still need to find the code above for your form to be considered c; )

The Roles for The Plot Are Below:

Kittypet Mother-
MUST be a house cat, will be one of the color options for the litter. After they leave their yard, won’t be relevant to story anymore and can do whatever they please

Father-
can be a house cat (with the mother or somewhere nearby), loner/rogue, or warrior cat. He can be involved with the kits’ upbringing or never be seen by the kits, will be the second color option. After they leave their yard, won’t be relevant to story anymore and can do whatever they please.

Kittypet Siblings-
Minimum: 2 Maximum: 4
there to be rowdy kittens and make Minnie anxious, MUST be the color of the Mother, Father, or a relative of either one. After they leave their yard, won’t be relevant to story anymore and can do whatever they please.

Minnie’s Sibling-
protective kittypet sibling over Minnie, follows her to Dusk Syndicate, becomes corrupt as they grow older, can be any gender, allowed to make their own friends, enemies, trainer, even their own love interest and kits, hates Zodiac, MUST be the color of the Mother, Father, or a relative of either one. MUST find their trainer, friends, etc. on their own. If they need help, I can try to assist.

DS Cats that Find the Kits-
Minimum: 3 Maximum: 6
Group of fights and/or guards that take Minnie and their sibling to Dusk Syndicate. Any gender and appearance.
Minnie’s Friends-
No Max.
Other cats in the Dusk Syndicate whose intentions are almost as good as Minnie’s. Any gender and appearance.
Minnie’s Bullies-
Maximum-6
Dark cats that have been influenced by the Dusk Syndicate’s dark ways and the ones who like to pick on weaker cats to take out their hostility and anger, cats like Minnie. Will attack Minnie verbally and physically unless their sibling is in the area. The sibling might injure and/or kill a few. Any gender and appearance
Future Hunter Trainer-
A current hunter taking Minnie in for training. Could be a cat from the group who found the two as well if a Trainer cannot be found in time. Doesn’t matter what their alignment is. Any gender and appearance.

Minnie’s Best Friend-
A cat Minnie meets who is training to be hunter as well. Another good relationship she’ll have. Can be any gender (female preferably) and appearance, allowed to make their own friends, enemies, trainer, even their own love interest and kits. MUST find their trainer, family, friends, etc. on their own. If they need help, I can try to assist.

Border Patrol-
Minimum-6 Maxium-12
Fighters, some Guards, some Hunters, and even some Trainees react to the report of strange cats in the territory. Some will get injured in battle, some will might get killed, and the ones in perfect condition will bring the injured back to the healer’s den. One cat may or may not report Minnie (depending on what path the sibling takes). Any gender and appearance.

The Group of Hostile Cats-
Minimum-4 Maximum-8
A band of loner/rogues that are hostile to clan cats and Dusk Syndicate cats. Some will either be injured, die or retreat from the territory. Will be reported to Commander of the incident. Any gender and appearance.

Form-

With Link-
Name w/ Link:
Role Wanted:
Code:
Questions/Other:

Without Link-
Name:
Appearance:
Perso:
Role Wanted:
Code:
Questions/Other:

There is no date set yet, I will update the thread on the date once I know for sure.

graves
February 10th, 2017, 10:11 PM
Name w/ Link: Whiskey (http://cashmeoussidehowboutnah.weebly.com/whiskey.html)
Role Wanted: One of Minnies Bullies
Code: Green!
Questions/Other: Ahhh jus comment on my page when you'd like for him to show up n be mean so i know when its the right time!!

seasalt
February 10th, 2017, 10:16 PM
Name w/ Link: Boreas (http://cloudyswcocharcters.weebly.com/boreas.html) [warning: old page]
Role Wanted: DS Cats that find the Kits
Code: >3< blueberry blue!!!
Questions/Other: Co-commander gettin in this drama

Lawlipop
February 10th, 2017, 10:18 PM
Name w/ Link: Whiskey (http://cashmeoussidehowboutnah.weebly.com/whiskey.html)
Role Wanted: One of Minnies Bullies
Code: Green!
Questions/Other: Ahhh jus comment on my page when you'd like for him to show up n be mean so i know when its the right time!!

mom you bully

graves
February 10th, 2017, 10:23 PM
mom you bully
Whiskey is the king of sass

Lawlipop
February 11th, 2017, 07:35 AM
Bump

goddess of ducks
February 11th, 2017, 11:30 AM
Name: Denver
Rank/Residence: Kitty pet (for now)
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/67/ce/2f/67ce2ffe14a86476aa205048dcb0998d.jpg
Perso: Kind, protective, watchful, observant, cautious. (This will be developed through out his life, I promise I'm normally better at writing personalities but I want to try something different)
Role Wanted: Minnie's sibling that protects her
Code: aqua blue
Questions/Other: Nurp

Name: Amya
Link: https://nightyscharries.weebly.com/amya.html
Role: Minnie's friend

Reverie
February 11th, 2017, 11:41 AM
Name: Kalimaze
Rank/Residence: DS
Appearance: Red colored shecat with blue eyes
Perso: Funny; Annoying; Sarcastic
Role Wanted: Best Friend
Code: (I have no idea XD) Red
Questions/Other:

The Cannibal
February 11th, 2017, 04:03 PM
Name w/ Link:Hannibal (http://kaytlynb.wixsite.com/mycharacters/hannibal)
Role Wanted: One of the DS cats that finds the kits
Code: I'm guessing this would be considered the 'other' section of the form, so magenta!
Questions/Other:Nope!

Lawlipop
February 12th, 2017, 12:31 PM
bumpos

Lawlipop
February 15th, 2017, 10:44 AM
Bump

The Mad Katter
February 15th, 2017, 01:37 PM
Name w/ Link: Thistle (http://kitkatscats.weebly.com/thistle.html)
Role Wanted: One of Minnie's Bullies!
Code: Black, Green, and Blue!
Questions/Other: Um....Just a warning, Thistle's page is very....how should I put it? Morbid, I suppose? If you have a problem with torture, don't read her bio.

Lawlipop
February 16th, 2017, 01:41 PM
Boople dooples

Lawlipop
February 18th, 2017, 07:31 PM
boops

Lawlipop
February 21st, 2017, 06:24 PM
A minnie UPDATE

I NOW HAVE A DATE FOR THIS PLOT, NOW THAT ZODIAC IS FINALLY BORN

THE TIME I WILL PICK ALL ROLES IS MARCH 10 10PM EST

so HURRY UP AND SIGN UP ^^

Lawlipop
February 24th, 2017, 08:50 PM
*bumps*

please apply, the plot can't start without all the roles filled in ;u;

Lawlipop
February 26th, 2017, 12:24 AM
~boops~

JustJoye
February 26th, 2017, 07:07 AM
Name: Rivka
Rank/Residence: Kittypet
Appearance: Based on TBD Mother/Father
Perso: A snarky little know-it-all would be the perfect term to describe Rivka. She's tough and gritty, likes to wrestle and fight with anyone she can get her paws on. This little kit is muscled for her age, and usually ends up restless all day not being able to put them to good use. She's not very smart, but can occasionally deal out some witty insults.
Role Wanted: Kittypet Siblings
Code: I'm sorta new to this site and have no idea what this is??
Questions/Other: what the heck is a code

JustJoye
February 26th, 2017, 07:10 AM
Name w/ Link: Finneous (http://joyescats.weebly.com/finneous.html)
Role Wanted: Trainee Who Finds Minnie/Friend
Code: still dont know what this is
Questions/Other: i feel stupid now

Bella~
February 26th, 2017, 07:36 AM
Name: Havana
Rank/Residence: Kittypet
Appearance: Havana is a creamy colored cat with darker brown stripes on her face, back and tail. She has kind yellow eyes.
Perso: A sweet and caring cat, she is one of those selfless people who just wants others to be happy
Role Wanted: Mother
Code: Turquoise
Questions/Other: Nope xD

AbsurdJinx
February 26th, 2017, 11:24 AM
Name w/ Link: Pan (http://siteofjinx.weebly.com/pan.html)
Role Wanted: Hostile Cat
Code: green
Questions/Other: pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft

tye
February 27th, 2017, 04:29 PM
With Link- [mastoff (http://mysweetiesiluv.weebly.com/mastoff.html)]
Role Wanted: hostile cats
Code: emerald greeeen.
Questions/Other: my old child might dieee ah.

Lawlipop
March 1st, 2017, 06:01 AM
bumps~~

Ludicrous Lunacy
March 5th, 2017, 03:17 PM
Name w/ Link: Kamila (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=187079&postcount=3)
Role Wanted: DS Cat
Code: Black like my soul
Questions/Other: Now join my plot (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4665) plez

Starfall
March 5th, 2017, 10:46 PM
Name + Link
Orion (http://starfallscharacters.weebly.com/orion.html) + Cetus (http://starfallscharacters.weebly.com/cetus.html)
{Have To Update Their Pages}

Role Wanted

Both Group Of DS Cats That Find Minnie + Sibling

Code
Blue~

Other/ Questions
Nope

Lawlipop
March 6th, 2017, 11:35 AM
HURRY AND APPLY FOR ROLES

I WILL PICK ROLES ON FRIDAY

MANY ROLES STILL NEEDED

Lawlipop
March 9th, 2017, 09:29 AM
IM CHOOSING TOMORROW

wren
March 10th, 2017, 01:22 AM
IM CHOOSING TOMORROW

What roles do you need filled?!?

Lawlipop
March 10th, 2017, 05:41 AM
What roles do you need filled?!?

You are going to need to look at the other applications for that for I really don't know. The ones I really need in order to start is either a father and at least one more kittypet sibling that stays a kittypet. The father can be either a loner, clan cat, or a kittypet himself that lives with the mother

monfang
March 10th, 2017, 06:39 AM
With Link-
Name w/ Link: Onyx (http://www.monybab.weebly.com/onyx.html) Todd (http://www.monybab.weebly.com/todd.html)
Role Wanted: Best Friend|Friend
Code: gay is the best colour :heartbounce:
Questions/Other: nope

wren
March 10th, 2017, 02:06 PM
You are going to need to look at the other applications for that for I really don't know. The ones I really need in order to start is either a father and at least one more kittypet sibling that stays a kittypet. The father can be either a loner, clan cat, or a kittypet himself that lives with the mother

Ok. Give me a second I'll fill unwanted roles

Lawlipop
March 10th, 2017, 07:21 PM
TWO MORE HOURS UNTIL ROLES CLOSE

I SUGGEST APPLYING FOR THE FOLLOWING ROLES AS THEY ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT:

-KITTYPET MOTHER
-FATHER FOR KITS
-KITTYPET SIBLINS OR MINNIE'S SIBLINGS
-MINNIE'S BEST FRIEND
-MINNIE'S HUNTER TRAINER
-BORDER PATROL
-GROUP OF HOSTILE CATS

HURRY THE CLOCK IS TICKING

ameko
March 10th, 2017, 07:58 PM
i don't really want to create any more characters so i'm working w/ what i got here fam v.v

Name w/ Link: Belladonna (http://what-a-tragedy.weebly.com/belladonna.html)
Role Wanted: DS Cats that Find the Kits & Border Patrol
Code: purple <3
Questions/Other:

edit!!! i just looked through the forms and there are no mother or father applications so i can definitely have a father right up here
for the post below: acornflash may work better due to being in skyclan. they don't exactly look like minnie but both of the cats have white on them

Name w/ Link: Snakesnap (http://what-a-tragedy.weebly.com/snakesnap.html) OR Acornflash (http://what-a-tragedy.weebly.com/acornflash.html) [neither of the two would visit their kits. acorn would be ashamed of them tbh]
Role Wanted: Father
Code: purpleeee
Questions/Other: okay so currently acornflash is considered homoromantic demisexual but maybe he fell in love with the mother before he realized he was homoromantic and after their fling he had figured out his sexuality for sure and either does not know he has kits or is ashamed of the fact.

goddess of ducks
March 10th, 2017, 10:42 PM
*waits patiently*

(unless you want me to find more characters to help)

Empress Of Evil
March 10th, 2017, 10:53 PM
Name w/ Link: Hades (http://empressoesocs.weebly.com/hades.html)
Role Wanted: One of the DS cats that finds the kits
Code: Black.
Questions/Other: None

Lawlipop
March 11th, 2017, 11:57 AM
I apologize for taking so long, I had to think long and hard about roles and I was also trying to allow late minute applications some time

(i also passed out yesterday)

ANYWAYS NOW THAT I HAVE EXPLAINED MY DUMB EXCUSE, LET'S GO OVER THE ROLES I HAVE CHOSEN FOR MINNIE'S PLOT

---------------

KITTYPET MOTHER-

Havana, played by Bella~

FATHER-

No one applied ;u;

KITTYPET SIBLINGS-

Rivka, played by JustJoye
Denver, played by Nighty (I know this isn't what you applied for but I placed him there so he be involved in the plot, if that is okay)

MINNIE'S SIBLING-

Cetus, played starfall

DS CATS THAT FIND KITS-

Boreas, played by tawny~
Hannibal, played by Duskflight
Hades, played Empress Of Evil
Kamila, played by Ludicrous Lunacy

MINNIE'S HUNTER TRAINER-

No one applied ;u;

MINNIE'S BULLIES-

Whiskey, played by wolybro
Thistle, played KitKat12

MINNIE'S BEST FRIEND-

None ;u;

MINNIE'S FRIENDS-

Finneous, played by JustJoye
Todd, played by mony
Onyx, played by mony

BORDER PATROL-

Belladonna, plated by Pathos

Need more cats for this ;u;

GROUP OF HOSTILE CATS-

Mastoff, played by Vermin
Pan, played by AbsurdJinx

Need more cats for this ;u;
---------------

Thank you to all that applied, for some choices it was really tough! The father role is needed to officially start the plot, any other roles that appear later can be filled in later on.

If a cat didn't get a part, you can either change their roles to one that hasn't been filled yet or check out my other plot with my WindClan tom, Adderfang (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4293), the deadline for that plot being March 28

ameko
March 11th, 2017, 11:58 AM
tyty for accepting belladonna!
i did apply for father tho just w characters that dont look like minnie lmao

Ludicrous Lunacy
March 11th, 2017, 12:15 PM
tysm Lawl and Order [ Lawlipop ]

Crow
March 11th, 2017, 12:18 PM
Name: Orca
Rank/Residence: Loner
Appearance: refs (https://www.flickr.com/photos/sal50f12z/albums/72157678910455681) !!
Orca is a handsome tom, with a lithe, Windclan-worthy frame covered in sleek black and white fur. He has pointed ears, long legs, and a rather blunt muzzle. The bottom half of his face is white, with a blaze spreading up to his forehead. The rest of his head is an inky black, with even his inner ears being coated with a dark gray leather. He also has three small spots in a triangle formation directly next to his nose, which make up one of his main defining features. The tom has bright green eyes, more of a diluted jade than a flashy emerald, but still eye-catching. The front portion of Orca's body is a sleek alabaster as well, his chest, belly, and the front of his forelegs being white. One small dark spot stretching from the back of his left foreleg is the only black spot seen if Orca faces forward. The rest of his body is entirely ebony, other than his white underbelly and a thick white streak stretching from it onto his right flank.

Perso: Orca is the feline equivalent of a comedian, always up for a playful quip with friends. He's got a great sense of humor- as well as having a good awareness level of when things are meant as jokes- and many find him funny. He, however, feels little loyalty to his friends, family, or kits, and is an endless wanderer of sorts. He craves adventure, and strives for excitement in his life- he's the type to break rules with no regard for the punishment he'd receive at all. Orca is a bit of a flirt, as well, but oddly, this trait does not manifest itself in the tom when faced with a cat he might actually have feelings for. He knows he's rather handsome, and his arrogant nature deters many, but this is just the first thing they notice about him, and actually is not one of the traits most commonly shown in his life.
Role Wanted: Father
Code: idk?? don't have one really ;u; i guess silver or blue, maybe teal??
Questions/Other: n/a

Lawlipop
March 11th, 2017, 12:26 PM
@Crow Orca's accepted! Thank you~

Alright so I will create a PM for this plot so we can discuss the plot and to update others on news on Minnie's Plot

There is still so many roles to choose from so please come by and apply for some or stop by Adderfang's plot

Bella~
March 11th, 2017, 01:19 PM
Alrighty thanks!