PDA

View Full Version : HAMILTON PLOT

graves
February 10th, 2017, 07:43 PM
Heyo lil babes I have a cat named Coalshot and oh boy. This takes inbetween the first evil era and the most recent second one. Flashback to present plot.
Here is his character page:
http://cashmeoussidehowboutnah.weebly.com/coalshot.html
This is going to be a plot with similar themes of the musical, Hamilton. If you have no listened to it here is the full soundtrack, I recommend it. Its amazing!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdACdtHa1Ik
(Warning,minor swearing)
So lets get started,
This will take time when Coalshot is still joining the clan, going by the name of just Coal. He is a new kittypet being introduced to the clans when {mentor 1//male} & {BEST friend//male} find him in the forest. {Best friend } in an apprentice himself. They bring him back to the clan,Riverclan, and Coal is to stay in the clan for a few days before being considered an apprentice. During this time he is teased by {Bully 1} and their friend {Bully 2}. They never bully him physically, only verbally and mock every little thing he does but Coal always has something to say back. Coal is then shown to his nest by {BEST friend} and they sleep close to eachother, having a close bond from the start.
NEXT DAY
The next day {Killer} in introduced and notices how much Coal talks and talks, and offers him advice which basically is to shut up. Coal doesn't listen, but then {Best friend} brings him to his friends, {Friend 1 & 2} which seem way niceier then {Killer}. Coal talks and talks to them, and they all talk how they are going to be great warriors one day.
TIMESKIP
Coal become Coalpaw and is assigned as {mentor}s apprentice, {Bully 1} has disappeared from the clan, {Bully 2 is seen glaring at Coalpaw as he gets his name with suspicion. {BEST friend, Friend 1 & 2} all congratulate him.
TIMESKIP
It's Coalpaws first gathering, {Killer, Best friend, Friends 1 & 2} all walk with him in pursuit. Most of them this is their first gathering so they are yippy and excited, and Coalpaw isn't hesitant to first with another Riverclan shecat either {Sister 1,Love interest 1, future mate}. There is also her sister {Sister 2} and {Sister 3}. The shecats cheerfully talk about how good the first gathering is to them, and as soon as Coal tries to flirt with her sister {Sister 2} mentions that just because they are pretty she cats doesn't mean they need a tom.
TIMESKIP
The 2nd evil era is starting to happen, the leaders limiting certian things. Coalpaw becomes Coalshot, and him and {Sister 1, Mate} become mates. {Sister 2} cries to {Sister 3} on how she loved Coalshot. {BEST friend} morns silently, as he too, had loved his best friend.
TIMESKIP
{Mentor} works with Coalshot in efforts to keep their clan calm, all the other characters are starting to get worried because of this. Coal and {Mentor} fight (verbally) because {Mentor} wont let him attack a group of Windclan cats that he sees trespassing, just verbalize a solution instead.
Coalshot stalks away from his mentor and back to camp to {Mate} and she announces shes having kits, but has to go outside of clan territory to raise them due to the evil era. {Sister 2} goes with her.
TIMESKIP- Coalshot has been barely visiting his mate and kits, the sisters are angry.

At a gathering Coalshot meets and shecat{Love interest 2} and they bond. They later after the gathering meet at their borders and talk all night. {Love interest 2}s mate walks in on them, and says he won't tell aslong as Coal gives him fish everyday. They agree.
TIMESKIP- Evil era 2 is now over
{Bully 1} returns, on his way back to the clans he had talked to {Love interest 2 mate} about the agreement. He knows. He threatens Coalshot with it,to ruin him.
TIMESKIP-
Coalsht announces his affair at the gathering instead. {Mate} comes home with her kits and find out.When they get home {Mate} and him get into a very bad fight, {Sister 2} yells at him and they also fight, and he sleeps outside of the warriors den instead that night.

TIMESKIP

{Mate} and now grown kits had come home. They are very young warriors, 15 moons. His kit, {Son} goes on a patrol. {Son} gets into a fight with {Attacker//from other clan} and {Son} dies. Coalshot rushes to him, and so does {Mate} before his last breath. All is forgiven.
TIMESKIP
{Bully 1 & 2} and {Killer} are now a very close friend group. Rumors are being spread, and it effects Coalshots reputation. A scene is shown where the three are talking about him. Coalshot eventually over hears them, and challenges {Killer} to a fight.
TIMESKIP
It is time for the fight. The evil era has now been over for awhile. They are in Riverclan territory. {Killer} announces that Coal had always been in his way when it came to anything, him being able to lead a group during the EE to calm the clan, him taking a lead in anything. He tells him how his mate had died in the EE and that he is not going to let his daughter be an orphan. Coalshot doesn't react. They stand across from eachother and fight, it is long a brutal. {Killer} gives a final blow, and then runs away out of the clans. {Best friend} arrives at his side and they share their last moments. Coalshot dies.
TIMESKIP TO PRESENT
{Mate} is alone. There is a scene showing {Bully 1 & 2} talking about how Coalshot is dead, and she defends her dead lover and how his legacy and ideas will live on in the clan. {Sister 2} has died already, but her stary figure is shown next to her sister as she defends Coalshot in support.

END

And there it is!! It is a very long plot with a lot of timeskips which I will announce when they are. So here are the roles needed!

Best Friend = Id prefer a more, gentle, kind, not afraid to tease and is laid back [based on John Laurens]
Mentor = Since Coalshot never had been raised with his parents his mentor will be like a parental figure to him [based on Gwash]
Bully 1 = sassy, bitter, sarcastic, full of himself, determined,never agrees with coalshot [based on thomas jefferson]
Bully 2 = goes along with Bully 1 because he is inlove with him, more quiet, and slightly a push over [based on james madison]
Sister 1, coalshots mate = gentle, kind, forgiving, smart [based on eliza]
Sister 2= determined, strong, isn't afraid to speak up, the oldest [based on angelica]
Sister 3 = Shy, comforting, innocent, the youngest [based on peggy]
Killer = Quiet, reserved, doesn't like to take risks, prideful [based on Aaron burr,sir]
Love Interest 2 = good with words, presausive, gets what she wants, clever [ baed on maria reynolds
Love Interest 2s Mate = Smart, tough, bitter [based on james reynolds]
Son = Proud, determined, never gives up [based on phillip]
Friend 1 = quiet, smart, dad friend [based on Hercules Mulligan]
Friend 2 = Proud, smart, sarcastic, clever [based on Layfeyette}
Son Killer = snarky, rude, arrogant, doesn't listen {based on geroge pheaker,phillips killer}
There's lots of roles!! Thank you for reading/ applying!
:heartballoon4:

FORM:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Mind you this is for RIVERCLAN!

The Mad Katter
February 10th, 2017, 09:04 PM
ERMEHGERD. HAMILTON. I only listened to two songs so far, but I love them! I'll probably sign up for this later, but for now......AWESOME PLOT. I LOVE how you planned this out. This plot would definitely be worth joining. Good luck with it!

graves
February 10th, 2017, 09:44 PM
ERMEHGERD. HAMILTON. I only listened to two songs so far, but I love them! I'll probably sign up for this later, but for now......AWESOME PLOT. I LOVE how you planned this out. This plot would definitely be worth joining. Good luck with it!
Thank you so much!
:hug:

Ludicrous Lunacy
February 11th, 2017, 08:38 AM
I made one of these so long ago, finally, they are returning!

YEYYY FINALLY I CAN USE MY AARON BURR CAT ^u^

*begins typing form*

Momotaro
February 11th, 2017, 08:47 AM
Name:: Foxkit || Foxpaw || Foxflame.
Role Wanted:: Bully one.
Appearance:: http://m.imgur.com/3Z9i8Q3.
Personality:: Cool and snappy, Foxkit isn't one to cross, this cat doesn't forgive and doesn't forget and believes karma will always knock on a cats door. Despite that, this cat deep down is soft and kind; he is also a Romeo and will die for his mate. Foxkit is also a workaholic, and never stops.

graves
February 11th, 2017, 09:14 AM
Name:: Foxkit || Foxpaw || Foxflame.
Role Wanted:: love interest twos mate.
Appearance:: http://m.imgur.com/3Z9i8Q3.
Personality:: Cool and snappy, Foxkit isn't one to cross, this cat doesn't forgive and doesn't forget and believes karma will always knock on a cats door. Despite that, this cat deep down is soft and kind; he is also a Romeo and will die for his mate. Foxkit is also a workaholic, and never stops.
Accepted!!

Momotaro
February 11th, 2017, 09:17 AM
Accepted!!

I just realised something, Foxkit is in Riverclan, so could he be changed to bully one?, also when is the plot going to start?

Ludicrous Lunacy
February 11th, 2017, 09:20 AM
Name: Thornkit - Thornpaw - Thornclaw
Role Wanted: Killer
Appearance: http://www.bandofcats.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/readers-cats_lacey.jpg
Personality: Quiet, smooth, careful, calm, and SPACESHIP calculating, Thorn is rather charasmatic and friendly when he needs something. He is talented in arguing and hates being proven wrong. (Will add on)

graves
February 11th, 2017, 09:22 AM
I made one of these so long ago, finally, they are returning!

YEYYY FINALLY I CAN USE MY AARON BURR CAT ^u^

*begins typing form*
Excited to get this going!

graves
February 11th, 2017, 09:23 AM
I just realised something, Foxkit is in Riverclan, so could he be changed to bully one?, also when is the plot going to start?
Yes he can, I think he'd be better suited as bully 1. The plot will start once all roles are filled.

graves
February 11th, 2017, 09:23 AM
Name: Thornkit - Thornpaw - Thornclaw
Role Wanted: Killer
Appearance: http://www.bandofcats.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/readers-cats_lacey.jpg
Personality: Quiet, smooth, careful, calm, and SPACESHIP calculating, Thorn is rather charasmatic and friendly when he needs something. He is talented in arguing and hates being proven wrong. (Will add on)
acCEPTED

Moonsong12
February 11th, 2017, 09:41 AM
Dovekit12
^Just showing a friend. Only things I know about Hamilton are one of the songs , Hamilton's dad died when he was ten and two years later his mom got sick and died and that Hamilton was killed by burr.
The Burr cat should be called... Burr____!(I know that the role is filled already! Just trying to make a joke!)

graves
February 11th, 2017, 12:13 PM
Bump! <3

The Mad Katter
February 11th, 2017, 12:31 PM
AND NOW......MY FORM!!!

Name: Mistygaze
Role Wanted: Love interest 2
Appearance: Pretty grey she-cat with beautiful blue eyes and soft fur.
Personality: Very persuasive, flirty, clever, gets what she wants, isn't used to being wrong and not getting her way, spoiled.

Hallowed Echo
February 11th, 2017, 01:27 PM
Name: Lightfrost
Role Wanted: Best Friend
Appearance: http://img00.deviantart.net/5dee/i/2017/029/6/6/lightfrost_by_zenosynee-dax5chs.png
Personality: Friendly, Gentle, Kind, Calm, likes to tease her friends.

graves
February 11th, 2017, 01:54 PM
AND NOW......MY FORM!!!

Name: Mistygaze
Role Wanted: Love interest 2
Appearance: Pretty grey she-cat with beautiful blue eyes and soft fur.
Personality: Very persuasive, flirty, clever, gets what she wants, isn't used to being wrong and not getting her way, spoiled.
Accepted!

Reverie
February 11th, 2017, 01:56 PM
Save me LI 2's mate pls.

graves
February 12th, 2017, 06:20 PM
Bump!

graves
February 14th, 2017, 02:19 PM
Bump!
^^^

Mayflower
February 17th, 2017, 03:57 PM
Heyo lil babes I have a cat named Coalshot and oh boy. This takes inbetween the first evil era and the most recent second one. Flashback to present plot.
Here is his character page:
http://cashmeoussidehowboutnah.weebly.com/coalshot.html
This is going to be a plot with similar themes of the musical, Hamilton. If you have no listened to it here is the full soundtrack, I recommend it. Its amazing!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdACdtHa1Ik
(Warning,minor swearing)
So lets get started,
This will take time when Coalshot is still joining the clan, going by the name of just Coal. He is a new kittypet being introduced to the clans when {mentor 1//male} & {BEST friend//male} find him in the forest. {Best friend } in an apprentice himself. They bring him back to the clan,Riverclan, and Coal is to stay in the clan for a few days before being considered an apprentice. During this time he is teased by {Bully 1} and their friend {Bully 2}. They never bully him physically, only verbally and mock every little thing he does but Coal always has something to say back. Coal is then shown to his nest by {BEST friend} and they sleep close to eachother, having a close bond from the start.
NEXT DAY
The next day {Killer} in introduced and notices how much Coal talks and talks, and offers him advice which basically is to shut up. Coal doesn't listen, but then {Best friend} brings him to his friends, {Friend 1 & 2} which seem way niceier then {Killer}. Coal talks and talks to them, and they all talk how they are going to be great warriors one day.
TIMESKIP
Coal become Coalpaw and is assigned as {mentor}s apprentice, {Bully 1} has disappeared from the clan, {Bully 2 is seen glaring at Coalpaw as he gets his name with suspicion. {BEST friend, Friend 1 & 2} all congratulate him.
TIMESKIP
It's Coalpaws first gathering, {Killer, Best friend, Friends 1 & 2} all walk with him in pursuit. Most of them this is their first gathering so they are yippy and excited, and Coalpaw isn't hesitant to first with another Riverclan shecat either {Sister 1,Love interest 1, future mate}. There is also her sister {Sister 2} and {Sister 3}. The shecats cheerfully talk about how good the first gathering is to them, and as soon as Coal tries to flirt with her sister {Sister 2} mentions that just because they are pretty she cats doesn't mean they need a tom.
TIMESKIP
The 2nd evil era is starting to happen, the leaders limiting certian things. Coalpaw becomes Coalshot, and him and {Sister 1, Mate} become mates. {Sister 2} cries to {Sister 3} on how she loved Coalshot. {BEST friend} morns silently, as he too, had loved his best friend.
TIMESKIP
{Mentor} works with Coalshot in efforts to keep their clan calm, all the other characters are starting to get worried because of this. Coal and {Mentor} fight (verbally) because {Mentor} wont let him attack a group of Windclan cats that he sees trespassing, just verbalize a solution instead.
Coalshot stalks away from his mentor and back to camp to {Mate} and she announces shes having kits, but has to go outside of clan territory to raise them due to the evil era. {Sister 2} goes with her.
TIMESKIP- Coalshot has been barely visiting his mate and kits, the sisters are angry.

At a gathering Coalshot meets and shecat{Love interest 2} and they bond. They later after the gathering meet at their borders and talk all night. {Love interest 2}s mate walks in on them, and says he won't tell aslong as Coal gives him fish everyday. They agree.
TIMESKIP- Evil era 2 is now over
{Bully 1} returns, on his way back to the clans he had talked to {Love interest 2 mate} about the agreement. He knows. He threatens Coalshot with it,to ruin him.
TIMESKIP-
Coalsht announces his affair at the gathering instead. {Mate} comes home with her kits and find out.When they get home {Mate} and him get into a very bad fight, {Sister 2} yells at him and they also fight, and he sleeps outside of the warriors den instead that night.

TIMESKIP

{Mate} and now grown kits had come home. They are very young warriors, 15 moons. His kit, {Son} goes on a patrol. {Son} gets into a fight with {Attacker//from other clan} and {Son} dies. Coalshot rushes to him, and so does {Mate} before his last breath. All is forgiven.
TIMESKIP
{Bully 1 & 2} and {Killer} are now a very close friend group. Rumors are being spread, and it effects Coalshots reputation. A scene is shown where the three are talking about him. Coalshot eventually over hears them, and challenges {Killer} to a fight.
TIMESKIP
It is time for the fight. The evil era has now been over for awhile. They are in Riverclan territory. {Killer} announces that Coal had always been in his way when it came to anything, him being able to lead a group during the EE to calm the clan, him taking a lead in anything. He tells him how his mate had died in the EE and that he is not going to let his daughter be an orphan. Coalshot doesn't react. They stand across from eachother and fight, it is long a brutal. {Killer} gives a final blow, and then runs away out of the clans. {Best friend} arrives at his side and they share their last moments. Coalshot dies.
TIMESKIP TO PRESENT
{Mate} is alone. There is a scene showing {Bully 1 & 2} talking about how Coalshot is dead, and she defends her dead lover and how his legacy and ideas will live on in the clan. {Sister 2} has died already, but her stary figure is shown next to her sister as she defends Coalshot in support.

END

And there it is!! It is a very long plot with a lot of timeskips which I will announce when they are. So here are the roles needed!

Best Friend = Id prefer a more, gentle, kind, not afraid to tease and is laid back [based on John Laurens]
Mentor = Since Coalshot never had been raised with his parents his mentor will be like a parental figure to him [based on Gwash]
Bully 1 = sassy, bitter, sarcastic, full of himself, determined,never agrees with coalshot [based on thomas jefferson]
Bully 2 = goes along with Bully 1 because he is inlove with him, more quiet, and slightly a push over [based on james madison]
Sister 1, coalshots mate = gentle, kind, forgiving, smart [based on eliza]
Sister 2= determined, strong, isn't afraid to speak up, the oldest [based on angelica]
Sister 3 = Shy, comforting, innocent, the youngest [based on peggy]
Killer = Quiet, reserved, doesn't like to take risks, prideful [based on Aaron burr,sir]
Love Interest 2 = good with words, presausive, gets what she wants, clever [ baed on maria reynolds
Love Interest 2s Mate = Smart, tough, bitter [based on james reynolds]
Son = Proud, determined, never gives up [based on phillip]
Friend 1 = quiet, smart, dad friend [based on Hercules Mulligan]
Friend 2 = Proud, smart, sarcastic, clever [based on Layfeyette}
Son Killer = snarky, rude, arrogant, doesn't listen {based on geroge pheaker,phillips killer}
There's lots of roles!! Thank you for reading/ applying!
:heartballoon4:

FORM:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:

Name
Angelheart
Role Wanted
Sister 2 (Angelica)
Appearance

||Ref|| (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/9b/95/25/9b9525ef8f29e8b7da9be1fc58972e62.jpg)
Personality:
Angelheart takes insults from no one. She is a very independent cat who won't ask for help unless she's almost dead trying. This molly is not afraid to speak her opinion and has very strong ones too. Once she falls for someone, she falls hard and mostly refuses to accept that they may like other people. Angelheart is immensely loyal to her sisters and would attack anyone who laid a hand on Eliza or Peggy without their consent. She has a very sharp tongue she uses often and is not afraid to sass anyone who sasses her. If push came to shove, she could handle herself well and most likely come out triumphant in a physical competition.

graves
February 17th, 2017, 04:10 PM
Name
Angelheart
Role Wanted
Sister 2 (Angelica)
Appearance

||Ref|| (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/9b/95/25/9b9525ef8f29e8b7da9be1fc58972e62.jpg)
Personality:
Angelheart takes insults from no one. She is a very independent cat who won't ask for help unless she's almost dead trying. This molly is not afraid to speak her opinion and has very strong ones too. Once she falls for someone, she falls hard and mostly refuses to accept that they may like other people. Angelheart is immensely loyal to her sisters and would attack anyone who laid a hand on Eliza or Peggy without their consent. She has a very sharp tongue she uses often and is not afraid to sass anyone who sasses her. If push came to shove, she could handle herself well and most likely come out triumphant in a physical competition.
Accepted!!

graves
February 25th, 2017, 08:33 PM
Bump!

bright !
February 26th, 2017, 06:24 PM
heyheyhEY im cryin i wanna be in this >3> is mate or best fren taken? :,0

bright !
February 26th, 2017, 11:43 PM
Name:Whitefeather
Role Wanted: Best Friend
Appearance: refs (http://brightschildren.myfreesites.net/whitefeather)
Personality: Whitefeather was always a very thoughtful, kindhearted cat even if it doesn't seem like it sometimes. He doesn't come off as rude at all, but would come off as someone unable to do something like comfort a cat when really, he's pretty good at it. He's amiable and always enjoys making friends. He has a likeable sense of humor, which also gains him knowing and befriending a lot of cats. He always seems pretty relaxed and easygoing, since he doesn't see any reason to be anything else. He's able to keep calm when needed. Most of the time, at leatst. He enjoys having a good time, but that doesn't mean he takes his duties as a warrior any less seriously than he should. He loves just being around his friends and doing anything with them. He jokes and around with them and throws some playful teases often. Though playtime with friends is fun, he likes flowers and spending time with them as well. When he takes naps, it's usually around the flowers and sometimes picks them when he sees some that are "pretty".

The Mad Katter
March 10th, 2017, 07:38 PM
wolybro
I might be blind or something, but love interest 2 is in a different Clan, yes? If so, what Clan? Again, I'm probably blind and didn't see it.

Bella~
March 21st, 2017, 08:30 PM
Oh my lord, is it too late I love Hamilton! Are there any Roles left open?

graves
March 22nd, 2017, 12:15 PM
This plot as been closed, due to me losing interest in the character. Plot is cancelled, sorry !