Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Residential info

Current afflitation: Rogue
Past: Riverclan

Relations:
Father: Unknown/loves (Npc, dead)
Mother: Unknown/loves (Npc, dead)
Sibling(s): Open
Offspring: Blackpaw/want to met(living, roleplayed by myself), Silverkit/want to met in another life (Dead, Npc), Grayface/want to met in another life (Dead, Npc).
Former mate: Icybreeze (Npc, dead)

Best Friend(s): Open
Friend(s): Navious/Likes (Roleplayed by xxJaggededgexx, living)
Neutral: Open
Acquaintance(s): Open
Enemies: Open
Not far future love interest: Forgottenmemory (Roleplayed by Slash-GNR)

Personality
Trickery: he will try to be very trickery if he is in a clan territory to trick cats, he will use everything that he has, flirting, fighting, intimidate, everything that he can think and do in the time, so he can be considered a huge liar, but he lie when he think that it's necessary.
Sadder: Darkface looks always sad and depressive, because he is just a elder rougue walking into random woods, finding a objective, he is empty, a hollow...
Romantic: Darkface is naturally good at romantism, he would do everything to make his mate happy, and he will not hide his feelings, certainly Darkface will confess them.
Agressive: Darkface will be extremely rude and agressive if he is having a bad day, not at a point to attack.
Wants to learn more: Darkface is curious, however as a elder soul, he know that he has experienced many things, but he is not the guy who knows about everything, and get knowledge is very good.
Independent: This tom always prefer to help himself, after all, he know about the riskiness of the forest, he don't like when he need help.

Favorite Season: Leaf-fall
Favorite Food(s): Bird.

Greatest Hope: Find a objective in his life
Greatest Strength: His strongness
Greatest Weakness: Really slow
Worst Nightmare: Never go into another life.
Deepest Darkest Secret: He never believed in Starclan.
Most Treasured Memory: So many good times...

Background

Place of Birth: Riverclan nursery
Former rank(s): Warrior, apprentice, kit.
Beliefs: He believe that when he die, he will go into a good place, not exactly Starclan.

Physical Traits

Breed: Sacred cat of Burma
Image: http://mascotass.com/Imagenes/Birmano/Birmano%2001_wm.JPG
Voice: Strong, deeper, sometimes intimidating.
Scent: Freshkill, and pine
Gait: Tends to walk more slow than the others.
Scars: One large scar in his back, another one horizontal scar crossing his nose.

History:
He has born and lived as a normal Riverclan cat, one day, he saw a loner killing his mother when he has a apprentice, he swore veagence and leave from Riverclan, when he discovered that his crush would hate someone who wants veagence, Darkface abandoned her without saying nothing, when he arrived another day to Riverclan territory to find fish, he found his son, and feel the scent of Icybreeze, knewing that she was there, he make a fake attack, and Icybreeze appeared, hissing to him, Darkface knew that she would speak bad things about him in any way, he travelled in every place of the forest, and meets enemies, sometimes friends.

Reverie
February 10th, 2017, 02:59 PM
can i make him a mate omg))

February 10th, 2017, 05:43 PM
can i make him a mate omg))

(If you want, contact with Slash-GNR if she would accept a love triangle)

Slash-GNR
February 10th, 2017, 05:46 PM
(If you want, contact with Slash-GNR if she would accept a love triangle)

I mean, I'm fine with it as long as he gives Forgottenmemory a chance, cause I don't want him to have a mate, then cheat on his mate, and I been meaning to rp Forgotten, but really haven't had a reason to xD speaking of which, is it your post or mine?

February 10th, 2017, 06:02 PM
I mean, I'm fine with it as long as he gives Forgottenmemory a chance, cause I don't want him to have a mate, then cheat on his mate, and I been meaning to rp Forgotten, but really haven't had a reason to xD speaking of which, is it your post or mine?

I think Darkface will give her a chance after all.

Slash-GNR
February 10th, 2017, 06:07 PM
I think Darkface will give her a chance after all.

aye, then I'm fine with it! :D

February 10th, 2017, 06:09 PM
aye, then I'm fine with it! :D

Also, i quoted you in the windclan territory