PDA

View Full Version : Plumpaw and Ace (PRIVATE)

Slash-GNR
February 9th, 2017, 01:28 PM
Wolfybro

Plumpaw walked in the forest. She was thinking about her brother. The she-cat hadn't seen him in a long time. She worried for him. She sat down near a large tree. She sighed as she pawed the ground. Her hazel orbs looked around the forest as she smelt and unfamiliar scent. She then realized that she had ventured out of the clan area.

graves
February 9th, 2017, 02:53 PM
Wolfybro

Plumpaw walked in the forest. She was thinking about her brother. The she-cat hadn't seen him in a long time. She worried for him. She sat down near a large tree. She sighed as she pawed the ground. Her hazel orbs looked around the forest as she smelt and unfamiliar scent. She then realized that she had ventured out of the clan area.
Ace was currently wandering the forest as well. Looming under the trees as he walked. he felt aimless, he had no where to go. He felt empty, he remember his mother mentioned something about clans before he died but he was unsure. His hazel eyes loomed over the ground,but he looked up when his nose twitched with a scent. He walked faster,though his limp more apparent due to an old injury though it wasn't painful. "Hello? Anybody here?" he said quietly.

Slash-GNR
February 9th, 2017, 03:38 PM
Ace was currently wandering the forest as well. Looming under the trees as he walked. he felt aimless, he had no where to go. He felt empty, he remember his mother mentioned something about clans before he died but he was unsure. His hazel eyes loomed over the ground,but he looked up when his nose twitched with a scent. He walked faster,though his limp more apparent due to an old injury though it wasn't painful. "Hello? Anybody here?" he said quietly.

Plumpaw perked her ears at the call. She shouldn't be out here, she knew, but she wanted to know whom the voice belonged to. She then swallowed and mewed shyly, "Hello?" she asked. She craned her neck looking around for any cat. The voice didn't sound threatening what so ever, but the she-cat still wanted to be cautious.

graves
February 9th, 2017, 04:19 PM
Plumpaw perked her ears at the call. She shouldn't be out here, she knew, but she wanted to know whom the voice belonged to. She then swallowed and mewed shyly, "Hello?" she asked. She craned her neck looking around for any cat. The voice didn't sound threatening what so ever, but the she-cat still wanted to be cautious.
Ace followed the sound of the soft voice, the snow crunching under his paws as he walked. he was confused as why a cat was alone out here, but he couldn't talk. His eyes caught sight of the other cat. his body language showed no aggression, he didn't plan to fight. "Hello there." he said kindly. he hadn't spoken to another cat in awhile, wandering the forest aimlessly so his voice was a bit rough.

Slash-GNR
February 9th, 2017, 04:23 PM
Ace followed the sound of the soft voice, the snow crunching under his paws as he walked. he was confused as why a cat was alone out here, but he couldn't talk. His eyes caught sight of the other cat. his body language showed no aggression, he didn't plan to fight. "Hello there." he said kindly. he hadn't spoken to another cat in awhile, wandering the forest aimlessly so his voice was a bit rough.

Plumpaw leaped up and backed away a bit toward the tree behind her. He was a bit bigger than her. "Hiya," she said shyly. Her body then hit the tree, and she stopped. If he attacked her, then she really wouldn't have anywhere to go. However, she noted that he didn't look agressive, but he could be tricking her. She tried to let out a menacing growl, but she ended up messing it up and made it sound more like a squeak. She pulled back her ear in embarrassment.

graves
February 9th, 2017, 06:07 PM
Plumpaw leaped up and backed away a bit toward the tree behind her. He was a bit bigger than her. "Hiya," she said shyly. Her body then hit the tree, and she stopped. If he attacked her, then she really wouldn't have anywhere to go. However, she noted that he didn't look agressive, but he could be tricking her. She tried to let out a menacing growl, but she ended up messing it up and made it sound more like a squeak. She pulled back her ear in embarrassment.
He perked his ears up and her squeak and couldn't help but let out a chuckle. He walked a few steps closer, but not to close to not give her her own space. His limp was noticeable now. "I don't want to hurt you, I can't exactly hurt anycat with this limp. His eyes were kind and warm,"My name's Ace, what's yours?"

Slash-GNR
February 9th, 2017, 06:09 PM
He perked his ears up and her squeak and couldn't help but let out a chuckle. He walked a few steps closer, but not to close to not give her her own space. His limp was noticeable now. "I don't want to hurt you, I can't exactly hurt anycat with this limp. His eyes were kind and warm,"My name's Ace, what's yours?"

The white and brown tabby patched she-cat perked her ears at his limp. She relaxed now and sat down. "Why did you laugh?" she asked tilting her head. "And I'm Plumpaw," she mewed. "How did you hurt yourself?" she asked looking at his leg. She then looked up into his eyes. They seemed gentle and welcoming, which made her smile.

graves
February 9th, 2017, 06:12 PM
[QUOTE=Wolfybro;165917]

The white and brown tabby patched she-cat perked her ears at his limp. She relaxed now and sat down. "Why did you laugh?" she asked tilting her head. "And I'm Plumpaw," she mewed. "How did you hurt yourself?" she asked looking at his leg. She then looked up into his eyes. They seemed gentle and welcoming, which made her smile.
"Your growl," he chuckled,"I like it." he looked down at his weak paw when she had asked that question and sighed,"I was born with this limp, I'm not sure why but it's hard for me to defend myself with three legs." he replied. he looked around, seeing as the forest was quiet and and she cat seemed to be alone. "Where are you from? You look to young to wonder around a forest by yourself Plumpaw."

Slash-GNR
February 9th, 2017, 06:40 PM
[QUOTE=Slash-GNR;165921]
"Your growl," he chuckled,"I like it." he looked down at his weak paw when she had asked that question and sighed,"I was born with this limp, I'm not sure why but it's hard for me to defend myself with three legs." he replied. he looked around, seeing as the forest was quiet and and she cat seemed to be alone. "Where are you from? You look to young to wonder around a forest by yourself Plumpaw."

The she-cat smiled as he told the reason he laughed. Her ears began to grow hot at well, "Thank you," she purred as she looked at his paw. "Hmm, I come from Thunderclan. I'm an apprentice. That's why I'm so young," she mewed. "How many moons old are you?" she asked tilting her head looking him over.

graves
February 9th, 2017, 06:44 PM
[QUOTE=Wolfybro;165924]

The she-cat smiled as he told the reason he laughed. Her ears began to grow hot at well, "Thank you," she purred as she looked at his paw. "Hmm, I come from Thunderclan. I'm an apprentice. That's why I'm so young," she mewed. "How many moons old are you?" she asked tilting her head looking him over.
Thunderclan. The clan sounded familiar to him. "I'm about 40 moons kid, not to old even if I look like it." he chuckled. His body was tired from being a loner so long,though he looked fairly young, no grey hairs and a sleek,clean pelt. The only thing that showed age was his size and his limp. he tilted his head a bit at the clan name,"Thunderclan? Apprentice? What's that?" he asked curiously.

Slash-GNR
February 9th, 2017, 06:47 PM
[QUOTE=Slash-GNR;165977]
Thunderclan. The clan sounded familiar to him. "I'm about 40 moons kid, not to old even if I look like it." he chuckled. His body was tired from being a loner so long,though he looked fairly young, no grey hairs and a sleek,clean pelt. The only thing that showed age was his size and his limp. he tilted his head a bit at the clan name,"Thunderclan? Apprentice? What's that?" he asked curiously.

The she-cat almost choked, "40 moons! You don't look like it," she mewed her eyes wide looking him over again. "I'm only 10 moons," she chuckled. "And yeah, Thunderclan, one of the great clans out of the four, well five," she mewed. "And an apprentice is a cat in training. It starts from 6 moons to 12 moons, so my time is almost up," she mewed happily.

graves
February 9th, 2017, 06:57 PM
[QUOTE=Wolfybro;165982]

The she-cat almost choked, "40 moons! You don't look like it," she mewed her eyes wide looking him over again. "I'm only 10 moons," she chuckled. "And yeah, Thunderclan, one of the great clans out of the four, well five," she mewed. "And an apprentice is a cat in training. It starts from 6 moons to 12 moons, so my time is almost up," she mewed happily.
He smiled and dipped his head,"Why thank you, I try to look young." he purred,licking a paw and rubbing it over his head. he raised an eyebrow with more curiosity,"My mother talked about the clans a lot..what are they like? How do they live?" he mewed.

Slash-GNR
February 9th, 2017, 07:01 PM
[QUOTE=Slash-GNR;165986]
He smiled and dipped his head,"Why thank you, I try to look young." he purred,licking a paw and rubbing it over his head. he raised an eyebrow with more curiosity,"My mother talked about the clans a lot..what are they like? How do they live?" he mewed.

Plumpaw purred, "Well, we work as a group. We aren't fighting over something," she mewed. "We are basically a big family, and well, I guess the typical thing to do is: grow up to be an apprentice, become a warrior after an apprentice, then like find a mate if you want one, then have kits if you want," she said this all looking at the ground. "We had a battle not to long ago," she sadly mewed. "But everything is good now," she smiled back up at him.

graves
February 10th, 2017, 09:52 AM
[QUOTE=Wolfybro;166005]

Plumpaw purred, "Well, we work as a group. We aren't fighting over something," she mewed. "We are basically a big family, and well, I guess the typical thing to do is: grow up to be an apprentice, become a warrior after an apprentice, then like find a mate if you want one, then have kits if you want," she said this all looking at the ground. "We had a battle not to long ago," she sadly mewed. "But everything is good now," she smiled back up at him.
(( I swore I wrote a reply!! Guess I didn't hit send, sigh ))
Ace nodded along as he listened. This all sounded so familiar to what his mother talked about. He missed her,she was long gone. She had always talked about wishing to live with the clans, but died before being able to travel. "It sounds nice, my mother talked about the clans often. I always wondered what they were."

Slash-GNR
February 10th, 2017, 12:26 PM
[QUOTE=Slash-GNR;166015]
(( I swore I wrote a reply!! Guess I didn't hit send, sigh ))
Ace nodded along as he listened. This all sounded so familiar to what his mother talked about. He missed her,she was long gone. She had always talked about wishing to live with the clans, but died before being able to travel. "It sounds nice, my mother talked about the clans often. I always wondered what they were."

The she-cat nodded. "I really love it in the clans. It gives just enough challenge for me," she mewed flicking her tail tip. "You should join," she mewed. "I would like a new friend," she smiled at him.

graves
February 10th, 2017, 02:17 PM
[QUOTE=Wolfybro;166653]

The she-cat nodded. "I really love it in the clans. It gives just enough challenge for me," she mewed flicking her tail tip. "You should join," she mewed. "I would like a new friend," she smiled at him.
Ace looked at the ground for a moment. He had lived as a loner all of his life, and didn't know if he could handle clan life. It would be a major change, thats for she. He looked back up hesitantly,"Do you think I would be accepted?"

Slash-GNR
February 10th, 2017, 03:23 PM
[QUOTE=Slash-GNR;166760]
Ace looked at the ground for a moment. He had lived as a loner all of his life, and didn't know if he could handle clan life. It would be a major change, thats for she. He looked back up hesitantly,"Do you think I would be accepted?"

Plumpaw nodded, "Of coarse! As long as you aren't trying to hurt the clans. You just have to prove your loyalty," she mewed looking up at him. "Plus, I will back you up," she purred.

graves
February 10th, 2017, 06:00 PM
[QUOTE=Wolfybro;166825]

Plumpaw nodded, "Of coarse! As long as you aren't trying to hurt the clans. You just have to prove your loyalty," she mewed looking up at him. "Plus, I will back you up," she purred.
Ace nodded,"I would never..my mother was a Thundefclan ct but she had to leave to raise me out here." he mewed quietly. He perked his ears at her words,"You would? That's kind of you." he replied. He wasn't sure about this clan life, he wasn't sure if he was made for it due to his limp. Would they accept him? Would they think he's weird? What if they didn't accept him and threw him out of the clan?

Slash-GNR
February 10th, 2017, 06:10 PM
[QUOTE=Slash-GNR;166880]
Ace nodded,"I would never..my mother was a Thundefclan ct but she had to leave to raise me out here." he mewed quietly. He perked his ears at her words,"You would? That's kind of you." he replied. He wasn't sure about this clan life, he wasn't sure if he was made for it due to his limp. Would they accept him? Would they think he's weird? What if they didn't accept him and threw him out of the clan?

The female purred as he said he wouldn't hurt the clan. She smiled as she leaned forward and licked his shoulder in a welcoming way. She then leaned back and sat on her haunches with her paws up like a human. She looked at him. "It is the least I can do. Besides, I would love to be around you," she mewed then thought it over, "wait, that sounded weird. I meant like, I would love to be with you, I mean your friend," she ended as her ears grew hot. "I'm no the best with words," she mewed looking at the ground. "I guess I better work on that," she chuckled.

graves
February 10th, 2017, 08:11 PM
[QUOTE=Wolfybro;167057]

The female purred as he said he wouldn't hurt the clan. She smiled as she leaned forward and licked his shoulder in a welcoming way. She then leaned back and sat on her haunches with her paws up like a human. She looked at him. "It is the least I can do. Besides, I would love to be around you," she mewed then thought it over, "wait, that sounded weird. I meant like, I would love to be with you, I mean your friend," she ended as her ears grew hot. "I'm no the best with words," she mewed looking at the ground. "I guess I better work on that," she chuckled.
He was looking at the ground but looked up at the other at the feeling of her licking his shoulder. He smiled at her, his grin warm. He leaned slightly into her touch, and pulled back when she pulled away. He rested his tail on hers gently. he chuckled at her words,"I'd love to be with you too." he purred.

Slash-GNR
February 10th, 2017, 08:30 PM
[QUOTE=Slash-GNR;167077]
He was looking at the ground but looked up at the other at the feeling of her licking his shoulder. He smiled at her, his grin warm. He leaned slightly into her touch, and pulled back when she pulled away. He rested his tail on hers gently. he chuckled at her words,"I'd love to be with you too." he purred.

Plumpaw purred as she felt his tail tip on hers. "So, tell me a bit bout yourself," she mewed blinking as she looked at him. She smiled and purred. Her ears were still a bit warm, but she tried to not show signs that they were.

graves
February 10th, 2017, 08:38 PM
[QUOTE=Wolfybro;167220]

Plumpaw purred as she felt his tail tip on hers. "So, tell me a bit bout yourself," she mewed blinking as she looked at him. She smiled and purred. Her ears were still a bit warm, but she tried to not show signs that they were.
He smiled back at her,"My mum was a Thunderclan shecat, her name was Ambermoon," he started his accent showing in the word 'mum',"She didn't tell me why she left the clan to raise me but she did. She told me stories of them and how they lived. She died awhile ago...and I'm not sure who my father is but, I've always been raised out here. I was planning on going to the clans but I didn't know when. Now I have a reason." he smiled as he rested his gaze on the younger cat. He thought for a moment about his mother and what she would want, and he predicted she would want this. "What about you?"

Slash-GNR
February 10th, 2017, 09:02 PM
[QUOTE=Slash-GNR;167240]
He smiled back at her,"My mum was a Thunderclan shecat, her name was Ambermoon," he started his accent showing in the word 'mum',"She didn't tell me why she left the clan to raise me but she did. She told me stories of them and how they lived. She died awhile ago...and I'm not sure who my father is but, I've always been raised out here. I was planning on going to the clans but I didn't know when. Now I have a reason." he smiled as he rested his gaze on the younger cat. He thought for a moment about his mother and what she would want, and he predicted she would want this. "What about you?"

Plumpaw perked her ears forward as he explained a summary of his life story. She hung onto every word. She smiled as he ended, "I'm sorry about your loss, but I'm glad you will be considering coming to the clans," she purred. She then bit her tongue softly. "Well," she began. "Both my parents are dead. I was given to an adopted mother whom is also dead," she frowned at the thought. "So basically, I guess I don't have any family besides Figpaw, but he, but I don't know where he is," she paused, "Figpaw is my brother," she mewed. "I'm wanting to become a warrior real bad," she began again, "But I have a a couple of moons to go," she ended looking up at him. "That is about it," she mewed. She had dealt with the deaths in her family because she was so young, so therefore, she didn't remember a whole lot about them. She cared for Figpaw though. She cared for him a lot, and if she lost him, well then, she wouldn't know what to do. (FYI- Figpaw is gonna die soon, or he is already dead, but Plumpaw doesn't know yet....)

graves
February 10th, 2017, 09:18 PM
[QUOTE=Wolfybro;167252]

Plumpaw perked her ears forward as he explained a summary of his life story. She hung onto every word. She smiled as he ended, "I'm sorry about your loss, but I'm glad you will be considering coming to the clans," she purred. She then bit her tongue softly. "Well," she began. "Both my parents are dead. I was given to an adopted mother whom is also dead," she frowned at the thought. "So basically, I guess I don't have any family besides Figpaw, but he, but I don't know where he is," she paused, "Figpaw is my brother," she mewed. "I'm wanting to become a warrior real bad," she began again, "But I have a a couple of moons to go," she ended looking up at him. "That is about it," she mewed. She had dealt with the deaths in her family because she was so young, so therefore, she didn't remember a whole lot about them. She cared for Figpaw though. She cared for him a lot, and if she lost him, well then, she wouldn't know what to do. (FYI- Figpaw is gonna die soon, or he is already dead, but Plumpaw doesn't know yet....)
Ace nodded silently as he listened to the shecats words. he felt bad for her, naturally as any cat would, but also looked at her as a strong feline for dealing with those things. He had unintentionally scooted closer to her as she talk so their pelts were slightly brushing. "I'm sorry you had to go through those things on your own. It must have been hard, you're strong." he mewed truthfully. He noticed how they had a few things in common.

Slash-GNR
February 11th, 2017, 11:55 AM
[QUOTE=Slash-GNR;167299]
Ace nodded silently as he listened to the shecats words. he felt bad for her, naturally as any cat would, but also looked at her as a strong feline for dealing with those things. He had unintentionally scooted closer to her as she talk so their pelts were slightly brushing. "I'm sorry you had to go through those things on your own. It must have been hard, you're strong." he mewed truthfully. He noticed how they had a few things in common.

The she cat purred as she felt his pelt brush a bit up against hers. "Thank you," she purred and smiled. "But honestly, there are more cats that have gone through more heart break than me," she meowed. She flicked her tail tip.

graves
February 11th, 2017, 12:08 PM
[QUOTE=Wolfybro;167330]

The she cat purred as she felt his pelt brush a bit up against hers. "Thank you," she purred and smiled. "But honestly, there are more cats that have gone through more heart break than me," she meowed. She flicked her tail tip.
"I don't think it's a competition on who's had it worse. We all have our struggles which makes us strong." he replied truthfully.

Slash-GNR
February 11th, 2017, 12:13 PM
[QUOTE=Slash-GNR;167974]
"I don't think it's a competition on who's had it worse. We all have our struggles which makes us strong." he replied truthfully.

The female nodded, "I suppose so," she meowed. "Thank you," she purred as she licked him on the cheek. "No one has ever called me strong," she mewed.

graves
February 11th, 2017, 12:19 PM
[QUOTE=Wolfybro;167999]

The female nodded, "I suppose so," she meowed. "Thank you," she purred as she licked him on the cheek. "No one has ever called me strong," she mewed.
His eyes widened slightly at the lick on his cheek. He could feel his face and pelt become warm as he gave a sheepish smile. "It's nothing, it's just the truth." he replied. He felt more at ease with the idea of going to the clans if Plumpaw was going to be there.

Slash-GNR
February 11th, 2017, 12:21 PM
[QUOTE=Slash-GNR;168013]
His eyes widened slightly at the lick on his cheek. He could feel his face and pelt become warm as he gave a sheepish smile. "It's nothing, it's just the truth." he replied. He felt more at ease with the idea of going to the clans if Plumpaw was going to be there.

"Do you have anymore questions about the clans?" She asked. "I still have a lot of time," she meowed.

graves
February 11th, 2017, 12:34 PM
[QUOTE=Wolfybro;168025]

"Do you have anymore questions about the clans?" She asked. "I still have a lot of time," she meowed.
"What do you do on the daily? Are there other clans besides Thunder?" He asked. His memeory of the clans were rusty from what his mother had told him long ago.

Slash-GNR
February 11th, 2017, 12:38 PM
[QUOTE=Slash-GNR;168027]
"What do you do on the daily? Are there other clans besides Thunder?" He asked. His memeory of the clans were rusty from what his mother had told him long ago.

She nodded, "yes, shadow, river, sky, and wind clan," she meowed. "And I train, hunt, sometimes I have to clean out nests. We groom architect, it's called sharing tongues. I like to watch the kits sometimes, and sometimes we have clan meetings. And also about ever moon or so we have a big gathering that all the clans come to to catch up on things," she meowed.

graves
February 11th, 2017, 04:49 PM
[QUOTE=Wolfybro;168050]

She nodded, "yes, shadow, river, sky, and wind clan," she meowed. "And I train, hunt, sometimes I have to clean out nests. We groom architect, it's called sharing tongues. I like to watch the kits sometimes, and sometimes we have clan meetings. And also about ever moon or so we have a big gathering that all the clans come to to catch up on things," she meowed.
He listened to every word as if he were a kit listening to a story by an elder. "It sounds as if the clans are separated but work together in a way." he mewed,"I'm willing to join but if we were to go I'd have to be tomorrow since I'm sure your home is a bit away from here." he mewed. The sun was just about to start setting over them, the sky beginning to turn from a bright blue to a fierce orange pink color.

Slash-GNR
February 11th, 2017, 04:51 PM
[QUOTE=Slash-GNR;168058]
He listened to every word as if he were a kit listening to a story by an elder. "It sounds as if the clans are separated but work together in a way." he mewed,"I'm willing to join but if we were to go I'd have to be tomorrow since I'm sure your home is a bit away from here." he mewed. The sun was just about to start setting over them, the sky beginning to turn from a bright blue to a fierce orange pink color.

Plumpaw nodded, "yes, we do," she said simply. She didn't want to tell him about the battle earlier. She then sighed as she looked up at the sky. "Yes, I suppose you are correct," she meowed.

graves
February 11th, 2017, 05:00 PM
[QUOTE=Wolfybro;168503]

Plumpaw nodded, "yes, we do," she said simply. She didn't want to tell him about the battle earlier. She then sighed as she looked up at the sky. "Yes, I suppose you are correct," she meowed.
He followed her gaze toward the sky, his eyes reflecting the colors of it,"Do you like it at your home? Do you think I'm making the right choice by leaving?"

Slash-GNR
February 11th, 2017, 05:02 PM
[QUOTE=Slash-GNR;168509]
He followed her gaze toward the sky, his eyes reflecting the colors of it,"Do you like it at your home? Do you think I'm making the right choice by leaving?"

The she-cat then looked back at Ace. "Of coarse I like it there," she paused. "I'm afraid I can't tell you the answer to your second question. That is for you to decide. I don't know what your heart feels, but mine feels like you will make the right decision," she took a breath, "Plus, I think the clan will be better if you are there," she mewed.

graves
February 11th, 2017, 09:27 PM
[QUOTE=Wolfybro;168516]

The she-cat then looked back at Ace. "Of coarse I like it there," she paused. "I'm afraid I can't tell you the answer to your second question. That is for you to decide. I don't know what your heart feels, but mine feels like you will make the right decision," she took a breath, "Plus, I think the clan will be better if you are there," she mewed.
He looked over at her with a smile,"I feel like I'm making the right choice too." he mewed. He felt warmed inside at the mollys affections and kind words towards him. "Do you really think so?" he questioned,"It's what my mum would've wanted for me, I want to make her proud,where ever she is up there." he mewed looking towards the sky. He didn't know about Starclan, but always had a faith that his mother was watching him from the stars.

Slash-GNR
February 11th, 2017, 09:30 PM
[QUOTE=Slash-GNR;168519]
He looked over at her with a smile,"I feel like I'm making the right choice too." he mewed. He felt warmed inside at the mollys affections and kind words towards him. "Do you really think so?" he questioned,"It's what my mum would've wanted for me, I want to make her proud,where ever she is up there." he mewed looking towards the sky. He didn't know about Starclan, but always had a faith that his mother was watching him from the stars.

"I know so," she smiled. Her ears began to feel warm again. "Plus, personally, it will make my life better," she mewed smiling up at him. "Plus when you join, you can train with me," she purred.

graves
February 11th, 2017, 09:50 PM
[QUOTE=Wolfybro;168854]

"I know so," she smiled. Her ears began to feel warm again. "Plus, personally, it will make my life better," she mewed smiling up at him. "Plus when you join, you can train with me," she purred.
The tom could feel his pelt get warm at those words. It would make my life better. He could feel his smile grow more, it had been so mong since he had had another cat remotly care about him since his mother had died. "I'd make my life better too," he mewed sweetly but looked towards the ground shyly. He looked back at her when she mentioned training,"You don't think I'd be to old to be training as an..apprentice is what you call them?"

Slash-GNR
February 11th, 2017, 09:57 PM
[QUOTE=Slash-GNR;168860]
The tom could feel his pelt get warm at those words. It would make my life better. He could feel his smile grow more, it had been so mong since he had had another cat remotly care about him since his mother had died. "I'd make my life better too," he mewed sweetly but looked towards the ground shyly. He looked back at her when she mentioned training,"You don't think I'd be to old to be training as an..apprentice is what you call them?"

The she cat smiled as her pelt felt warm. She shuffled her paws a bit, "nah, I think you can do it," she meowed. "And ahh thanks," she said towards him saying it would make his life better as well. "I think you will be a great apprentice," she smiled.

graves
February 12th, 2017, 10:25 AM
[QUOTE=Wolfybro;168883]

The she cat smiled as her pelt felt warm. She shuffled her paws a bit, "nah, I think you can do it," she meowed. "And ahh thanks," she said towards him saying it would make his life better as well. "I think you will be a great apprentice," she smiled.
The tom smiled,"You you like to hunt? I'm sure you're hungry from your travels." he mewed. He didn't know how long they had been talking, or how far Thunderclan was but he knew he was hungry himself, not eating since sunrise.

Slash-GNR
February 12th, 2017, 02:40 PM
[QUOTE=Slash-GNR;168891]
The tom smiled,"You you like to hunt? I'm sure you're hungry from your travels." he mewed. He didn't know how long they had been talking, or how far Thunderclan was but he knew he was hungry himself, not eating since sunrise.

The she-cat leaped up and nodded, "Coarse I do! I love to!" she mewed happily. "And yes, I am a bit hungry," she purred. "Where do you normally hunt?" she asked tilting her head.

graves
February 13th, 2017, 10:36 AM
[QUOTE=Wolfybro;169290]

The she-cat leaped up and nodded, "Coarse I do! I love to!" she mewed happily. "And yes, I am a bit hungry," she purred. "Where do you normally hunt?" she asked tilting her head.
Ace smiled at her and he looked the other way. "In that area of the forest, it's thicker with the trees which means more prey,though there are lots of leaves and twigs so I would be careful." he mewed. He started to padded over to the area quietly,his limp was more noticeable . There was a slight chilled breeze that ruffled his pelt a bit, the scent of leaf-bare filling his nose as he walked.

Slash-GNR
February 13th, 2017, 11:14 AM
[QUOTE=Slash-GNR;169714]
Ace smiled at her and he looked the other way. "In that area of the forest, it's thicker with the trees which means more prey,though there are lots of leaves and twigs so I would be careful." he mewed. He started to padded over to the area quietly,his limp was more noticeable . There was a slight chilled breeze that ruffled his pelt a bit, the scent of leaf-bare filling his nose as he walked.

Plumpaw followed after the tom. She watched his limp with her hazel orbs. the she-cat frowned as she pushed her body up against his to steady himself. Her pelt felt warm in a blushing manner. She purred as they walked, "I think it is you who needs to be careful," she chuckled.

graves
February 13th, 2017, 11:28 AM
[QUOTE=Wolfybro;170740]

Plumpaw followed after the tom. She watched his limp with her hazel orbs. the she-cat frowned as she pushed her body up against his to steady himself. Her pelt felt warm in a blushing manner. She purred as they walked, "I think it is you who needs to be careful," she chuckled.
The cats eyes widened when he felt her body flushed against his. Her pelt felt very warm,he noted, as did his from the contact and blushed emotions. he chuckled along with her,"I been livin' with this limp for awhile youngin' I'll be fine." he mewed, faking a older accent as if he were a million moons older when really,it wasn't that much. "Though I guess you're right." he smiled. He leaned on her slightly for support as they walked quietly. His ears were perked for any sounds of prey, mouth open for tasting any wiffs of scent in the air.

Slash-GNR
February 13th, 2017, 11:38 AM
[QUOTE=Slash-GNR;170759]
The cats eyes widened when he felt her body flushed against his. Her pelt felt very warm,he noted, as did his from the contact and blushed emotions. he chuckled along with her,"I been livin' with this limp for awhile youngin' I'll be fine." he mewed, faking a older accent as if he were a million moons older when really,it wasn't that much. "Though I guess you're right." he smiled. He leaned on her slightly for support as they walked quietly. His ears were perked for any sounds of prey, mouth open for tasting any wiffs of scent in the air.

The she-cat purred and smiled up at the Loner. She hoped that he would come to Thunderclan soon. It would be great to have a friend besides her brother in the clan. She frowned as she remembered her brother. She didn't know where her sibling was, which worried her a lot. She pushed a bit closer to the tom for comfort. Plumpaw then opened her mouth hoping to find some scents as well. She was hungry now as they walked through the forest together.

graves
February 13th, 2017, 12:47 PM
[QUOTE=Wolfybro;170761]

The she-cat purred and smiled up at the Loner. She hoped that he would come to Thunderclan soon. It would be great to have a friend besides her brother in the clan. She frowned as she remembered her brother. She didn't know where her sibling was, which worried her a lot. She pushed a bit closer to the tom for comfort. Plumpaw then opened her mouth hoping to find some scents as well. She was hungry now as they walked through the forest together.
He could feel the shecat press into him more,which he didn't mind. he smiled,glancing down at the other through the corner of his eye. He stopped in his tracks as he scented something,reluctantly he had to pull away in order to follow the scent.

Slash-GNR
February 15th, 2017, 09:05 PM
[QUOTE=Slash-GNR;170765]
He could feel the shecat press into him more,which he didn't mind. he smiled,glancing down at the other through the corner of his eye. He stopped in his tracks as he scented something,reluctantly he had to pull away in order to follow the scent.

The she-cat turned her head toward the direction the tom went. She followed him. Her foot steps softly pressing into the ground trying not to make a sound. She had her head down low as she continued to follow him.

graves
February 16th, 2017, 03:59 PM
[QUOTE=Wolfybro;170832]

The she-cat turned her head toward the direction the tom went. She followed him. Her foot steps softly pressing into the ground trying not to make a sound. She had her head down low as she continued to follow him.
The tom kept his tail rested on the shecats shoulder,to assure himself that she was still there. He had caught scent of a mouse,his ears twitching at the sound of it. He kept his body low to the ground,his belly fur dragging against the snow under him. he shivered at the cold he felt,but ignored it as he continued to walk,his paws so quiet that you couldn't hear the usual crunch of the snow. His limp didn't stop him as he walked,slithering closer to the mouse which was just peaking up from under some tree roots.