PDA

View Full Version : Neko life

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 10th, 2016, 08:04 AM
In this rp, Nekos are known but are rare since they are used for many things like farming or even for dog fights but they are well known for being awesome pets for good and bad people all you have to do is find them I wonder what stories you'll have with these Nekos and how they'll react to you so go out there and have fun and remember be careful some Nekos are just too far to be saved
Forum
Name
Human or neko
Pet or ownerless ( if neko )
Owner of a neko or no pets yet ( if owner)
What you look like ( if neko put how you look like as a animal as well)
Personality
Love interest
Other
Questions

Wolvesregion
October 10th, 2016, 08:43 AM
Name:Hellblazer
looks:
http://api.ning.com/files/0PKyB0rYTqqgZk5SGjafO01q2N6wMxAFfy2VK*ZSRIX6cC9oPM cI3M31hbCzyfFX*BskPq1Plo-TaOtzQ2yt0PUbJeZwCGgh/sexyboy18.png (btw I did not type in sexy boy when I looked this up)
perso:He is Rude unwanted he was beaten hurt,almost killed. He lives on the streets and hates people being near him,unless he has a strong connection with them
love interests: Open
Owner: None/He is a necko

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 10th, 2016, 10:46 AM
Accepted I'll make my forum soon

Dawnfeather
October 10th, 2016, 11:32 AM
Name: Nightstorm
Female
neko
ownerless
looks : has long black hair with brown glasses,and silver and blue eyes(other eyed)
person:she has a bit of a temper ,and always stands up for people ,but mostly lurks in the shadows
love interest:unknown?:heartbounce:

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 10th, 2016, 12:06 PM
No name ( he has no name for now so for the one who picks him up or becomes his friend you may give him a name )
Male
As a human he's tall, muscular, with red eyes and messy black hair. As a animal he's a huge scary powerful looking wolf with red eyes and black fur
All he's known in life if to serve and kill often sold again and again used for money power and many other things right now he is used for dog fighting meaning he kills for money he hardly ever shows his human form
love interest open
Other: who wants to become his new master

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 10th, 2016, 12:06 PM
Accepted :3

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 10th, 2016, 04:19 PM
Ok who wants to get started?

Wolvesregion
October 10th, 2016, 04:38 PM
I Me)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 10th, 2016, 04:47 PM
Since I can't wait let's start :3) it was snowing in the city tonight a pitch black wolf was chained to a pole by his spiked collar and muzzle that kept him from biting the iron chain as he just sits there his fur was a bit messy though he was still muscler aside from the hardly visible bones he still looked strong and scary. He sighs softly as he waits

Frosty
October 10th, 2016, 04:52 PM
Name unknown (she doesn't have one yet )
Age 16
Male or female female
Human or neko
Pet or ownerless ( if neko ) ownerless
What you look like ( if neko put how you look like as a animal as well) as a human she is a average height and skinny girl with long black hair with dark blue highlights in it and blue eyes . as an animal she is a small black with deep blue eyes and blue stripes
Personality skiddish and frightened easily . intimidated by most and usually picks flight over fight . once she gets to know you and she begins to a certainb person , she becomes super protective
Love interest oper
Other nein
Questions nope

Wolvesregion
October 10th, 2016, 04:53 PM
Hellblazes ribs were shown he sat on the ground looking for something to eat. He would even eat other Neckos bye now. he hadn't eaten in a week he began walking around ignoring any other passerby's near him

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 10th, 2016, 04:57 PM
Accepted :3) the wolf looks up seeing hellblaze, he stands up ready for anything if he needed to fight he'll fight. He growls softly as he watches hellblaze closely

Wolvesregion
October 10th, 2016, 05:00 PM
Hellblaze looks around spotting no name he began walking towards the mysterious Necko slowly and end we walked faster faster farther away from the humans.those his in muscular legs didn't go very fast

Frosty
October 10th, 2016, 05:09 PM
A starving , wonderfully colored tabby inched her way further and further intinto the alleyway , eyes locked on three doberman hovering above , marking. These three must have been starving too or they would have chchose her for prey. As they lunged for her she sidestepped and ran the other way and out of the alley, her attackers following her

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 10th, 2016, 05:15 PM
The wolf growls loudly though he couldn't snap his jaws due to the muzzle that held his jaws together all he can do is growl as hellblaze got closer his ears pick up hearing barking nearby

Wolvesregion
October 10th, 2016, 05:18 PM
Hellblaze ignores the barking he approached no name with out saying a word he grabbed no names chains using all the strength he had he pulled and they snapped. he dropped the chains and stared at no name for a second then kept walking forward

Frosty
October 10th, 2016, 05:23 PM
The tabby continued running until her legs gave out and she collapsed in the snow. She curled up, knowing she couldn't escape the dogs. She cowered as they neared her scrawny body , fear flashing in her eyes as Victory flashed in theirs . they were soon circling her , as if trying to figure out who would kill the cat and get first bite

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 10th, 2016, 05:26 PM
The wolf looks at hellblaze a bit before taking off towards the barking, he growls loudly as he pushes one of the dogs to the side as he stands over the tabby in a protective way the muzzle falls off his face he licks his jaws as he growls loudly ready to fight " the chains are off let's play boys " he says in a dark cold voice

Wolvesregion
October 10th, 2016, 05:29 PM
Hellblaze watched from a distance I'll just stay a safe distance. he thought to himself getting more interested as no name spoke

Frosty
October 10th, 2016, 05:32 PM
All three simply laughed . the biggest stepped forward. Even though you could see his ribs, he still looked powerful . "you do realize there are three of us and only one of you , right? " he asked with a menacing laugh. The tabby was frozen on the spot, her eyes drying for the wolf to the dobermans

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 10th, 2016, 05:35 PM
The wolf flicked his ear " you all are just a few mutts I've killed five of you in the same time before I kill for a living mutts " his eyes glowed dangerously as he stood tall his muscles showed telling them all that he was no ordinary dog he growls loudly " so leave or else " he says in a dark cold voice his eyes glowed with bloodlust as he watches the big dog before him he almost looked like he was ready to eat the dogs

Wolvesregion
October 10th, 2016, 05:35 PM
Hell blaze stood up and started walking to no name. He new No Name would win but he wanted a closer look

Frosty
October 10th, 2016, 05:38 PM
"Or else what?" Snarled the dog . the two behind him decided to listen to the wolf and the took off, tails between their legs. The leader roles his scarlet eyes and growled

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 10th, 2016, 05:44 PM
He smiles darkly " I was hoping you'll say that " his eyes glowed as he jumps on the dog pinning him down as he bites down on his ear and tears from the dogs head he tosses it to the side " now tell me " he puts his paw on the boss dogs neck pushing down a bit slightly choking the dog as he smiles darkly " will you go or will you stay and play some more? I hope you stay because I am hungry and your blood taste delicious " he says licking the blood off his jaws

Frosty
October 10th, 2016, 05:48 PM
The leader screamed in pain and struggled beneath him, trying to squirm away. "LET ME GO! " he screamed, his voice muffled slightly from the blood flowing down his face. The tabby watched, eyes wide. She was terrified , but couldn't help but feeling enjoyed to see this doberman in pain

Wolvesregion
October 10th, 2016, 05:49 PM
Hellblaze notice that the dog could be food, he started running as fast as he could to ward no name

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 10th, 2016, 05:53 PM
The wolf smiles " or what huh? You can't do anything and your so called friends just ran off " he laughs softly as he pushes the leaders head to the ground as he whispers in the dogs only ear " now if you ever show your face here again or if I see any of your friends hurting this cat or anyone else under my watch again I will kill you and I'll enjoy hearing your screams as I tear each and everyone of you apart " he smiles darkly as he begins to get off the leader " now will you go or stay I won't ask again " he says with a dark smile as he stood over the tabby

Wolvesregion
October 10th, 2016, 05:56 PM
Hell skidded to a halt next to No name. "Can I have Her?" he asked his stomach growling loudly

Frosty
October 10th, 2016, 06:01 PM
The leader immediately scrambled to his paws and bolted off , not daring to turn and look back . as soon as he was gone the tabby shakily tried standing, only to fall due to shock . she gave up and just turned to look at the wolf. "Y-you saved m-my life " she said in a tiny voice . "th-thank you ". When she saw the newcomer she squeaked and cowered again

Wolvesregion
October 10th, 2016, 06:03 PM
Hellblaze wat he'd her leave and growled he sat back on the ground and began eating what he had been able to eat for the past week Grass. so gross he thought not looking up

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 10th, 2016, 06:04 PM
The wolf growls at hell " no one will have her or hurt her understand?" He says coldly as he looks at the tabby " you're welcome..." He helps her up " I have to go soon if you need anything-" he looks at hell " you two can just find me or howl or something I'll try my best to help you " he hears yelling it was his master calling him he sighs softly " I gotta go...see yea " he says as he begins to walk to where he was chained up

Frosty
October 10th, 2016, 06:15 PM
The tabby was almost sad to see him go. "Goodbye..." She called after him . a small smile that had crept across her face slowly went back to its usual frown. She had nothing to do now and sbhe definitely wasn't going yto take her chances roaming around again. She decided to follow the wolf and climbed up a tree nearby and peered down

Hexict
October 10th, 2016, 06:17 PM
Name- Ryo
Age- 14 years (but is smaller than otehr people his age so he looks younger)
Male or female- Male
Human or Neko- Neko
Pet or Ownerless- Pet
What you look like- boop (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/d4/ba/8c/d4ba8c7a1ececbc50fc466608017665d.jpg) In animal form, Ryo is a small dark brown cats with a white tail tip, chest and front toes with bright blue eyes
Personality- Ryo grew up with his kind mother, so he adopted her gentle nature and hates violence. though at a young age, he and his mother was founded, and she was accidentally kill (which they were upset by since they wanted to sell both the mother and son) so he was captured and lonely causing him to be reserved and cautious around others. Being bought by Julius only made it worse, due to his master's cold and harsh personality Ry quickly learned his place as a pet and doesn't speak out nor does anything bad and is clearly well behaved. Though he is still very gentle and soft spoken, he even tends to show kindness towards Julius despite all Julius does to him. Ryo could never hurt anything, not even a fly - and even hates to see others in pain.
Love interest- None (his owner won't allow it)
Other- He isn't involved in the fights and is basically just for show since Nekos are rare and expensive | He's homosexual / homoromantic

Name- Julius Vance
Age- 28
Male or female-Male
Human or Neko- Human
Owner of a neko or no pets yet- Owner of Ryo
What you look like- link (http://images5.fanpop.com/image/answers/2707000/2707879_1337119144196.1res_423_317.jpg)
Personality- Julius is manipulative and good at fooling others - he comes of charming and can get anyone to trust him and like him, having many girls fall for him (and even some guys). He's actually a cold and selfish guy who only looks out for himself. Julius is a careful guy when it comes to his reputation, but he is a bit of a risk taker in other ways. He tends to find himself better than everyone else mostly because of his rich and powerful family, but is constantly trying to prove this despite putting on a careless act. This involves buying the most expensive things that he can find, and hardly has a money limit. Julius is known to buy some illegal items as long as they are rarer, and the rarer the more illegal they are - this is how he came across Ryo. He's the kind of person that people will ask him to buy there items, and that's why someone offered to sell him Ryo - which he did with caution.
Love interest- Complicated and somewhat open (due to his family, he can only be with someone rich)
Other- Despite only having Ryo for show, he still enjoys watching the fights between Nekos and even forces Ryo to watch | He is estranged from his family, but the public thinks they are a happy family despite it not being so | He's bisexual / demibiromantic

Wolvesregion
October 10th, 2016, 06:17 PM
Hell growled looked at the tabby "Soo.... Why you still here?" he asked looking around awkwardly

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 10th, 2016, 06:20 PM
As soon as he got there he was kicked hard on the side by his master who then yelled " who told you to go!?!" The wolf just stands up and looks at his master his master was a fat man who somehow managed to fit into a suit this was normal to the wolf to be kicked this was nothing compared to his former masters the man grabs the chain collar around the wolfs neck and ties a leash to it " come on let's go we have a other fight and you better win " the wolf huffs as he was pulled hard into walking (accepted :3)

Wolvesregion
October 10th, 2016, 06:23 PM
Can u go up against hell eeven tho he a stray?) Hell followe his teeth bared at the human

Frosty
October 10th, 2016, 06:23 PM
the black and blue tabby look of Hellblaze . "i have nowhere else to go ,nothing to do, and ill probably die very soon . so why shouldnt i stay for a bit?" she asked . she then noticed the fat man draging the wolf ."how dare! " she growled to herself , climbing down the tree and slinking behind them

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 10th, 2016, 06:29 PM
The wolf just follows as he smells the tabby and he sees hell growl at the man his ears moved back knowing full well what the man will make him do now the fat man steps back a bit " oh it's just a mutt " he pulls the chain making the wolf stand in front of the man " good practice for my priced killing monster now do your job " he says to the wolf. The wolf sighs softly as he gets ready to fight " please just let me be I don't want to hurt you or anyone " he says in a calm voice as his eyes glowed

Hexict
October 10th, 2016, 06:31 PM
The wolf just follows as he smells the tabby and he sees hell growl at the man his ears moved back knowing full well what the man will make him do now the fat man steps back a bit " oh it's just a mutt " he pulls the chain making the wolf stand in front of the man " good practice for my priced killing monster now do your job " he says to the wolf. The wolf sighs softly as he gets ready to fight " please just let me be I don't want to hurt you or anyone " he says in a calm voice as his eyes glowed

(i'm so sorry if this sounds dumb but is this a public fight for people to watch or just a private one?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 10th, 2016, 06:35 PM
(i'm so sorry if this sounds dumb but is this a public fight for people to watch or just a private one?) pubic it's on a sidewalk so you can either jump in or just watch and start bets :3

Hexict
October 10th, 2016, 06:36 PM
pubic it's on a sidewalk so you can either jump in or just watch and start bets :3

kay, thanks :)

Wolvesregion
October 10th, 2016, 06:36 PM
Can hell do a fight even o he is a stray?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 10th, 2016, 06:39 PM
He can not do dog fights he'll need a master for that but you can disguise as a human to enter the fight but you can fight outside just not a official fight between dogs for money

Wolvesregion
October 10th, 2016, 06:46 PM
aawwwww) Name:Rose
Looks:Looks like a female version of hell.
Ownerless or Pet:Pet
perso:Kind and caring but she usually speaks in rhymes and is a close companion with Hellblaze
love interest:she is in love with Hellblaze but Hellblaze is a clueless male so he can't figure it out.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 10th, 2016, 06:48 PM
Accepted :3)

Frosty
October 10th, 2016, 06:50 PM
The tabby gasped and hid behind a pole to hide herself from the man and the wolf, terrified the he would be ordered to attack her

Wolvesregion
October 10th, 2016, 06:53 PM
yays) Rose being held by a leash noticed Hell and started happily. Other humans noticed The Stray and chased him caught him and began fighting over him. Rose looked a bit guilty as Hell stared at her darkly

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 10th, 2016, 06:58 PM
The man huffs as the other people chased down the dog was about to fight his prized wolf " ha! Like they'll ever win against me let's go " he says walking around the corner pulling the wolf with him the wolf sees the tabby and waves his tail slowly as if saying goodbye the man walks past rose with the wolf

Wolvesregion
October 10th, 2016, 07:01 PM
Hell growled pulled and jumped but get free as watched terrified as Hell struggled. He was taking by the winning man and pulled off his claws leaving marks as he was taken away

Frosty
October 10th, 2016, 07:09 PM
The tabby watched the man pull the wolf again and began tailing them once more. She was happy to know that the wolf knew she was there, and yet he didn't want to attack her

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 10th, 2016, 07:12 PM
The man and wolf stop in front of a huge man guarding a building door the huge man looks at the wolfs master and nods " go ahead mister smith the boss has been waiting patiently for your wolf " smith smiles " and he'll have him as soon as he wins the fight " he says walking in pulling the wolf

Frosty
October 10th, 2016, 07:18 PM
The cat stopped and frowned. She wanted to sneak in, but there was no way she could get in without being caught and torn to bits . she sighed and sat down, thinking

Wolvesregion
October 10th, 2016, 07:21 PM
) Hell had a collar placed on his neck. he was beaten e more he struggled whipped and left outside tide to a thick metal pole

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 10th, 2016, 07:28 PM
Smith walks downstairs and takes off the chains off the wolf " now you better win they're people here waiting to take you home " he says laughing as he pushes the wolf into a cage and locks it. The wolf growls softly as he waits for the gate to open so he can get this over with

Wolvesregion
October 10th, 2016, 07:31 PM
Rose sat next to Hell "I'm sorry I got you in trouble. I hope I didn't double your pain,or hurt your brain." She said and Hell looked at her "little to late for apologies." he said laying down

Hexict
October 10th, 2016, 07:38 PM
Julius and Ryo stayed back from the crowd that had formed for the fight. As much as Julius loved to watched these fights, he felt better when he wasn't in a crowd and tended to feel a bit more... powerful, believing that crowds were for people below him. He couldn't help but glance at Ryo. He hadn't had him for too long and he was aware that this was the first time the Ryo would watch a fight like this. Though he quickly turned back as a saw a wolf get put in a cage. He was hoping that this would be a good fight, and believed that the wolf could make a good fighter - but he wasn't here to buy and rather just watch for his own entertainment. Julius could tell that Ryo had a lot of questions, and kept looking around the area. "I'll alow you to ask a few questions - but don't be annoying,"he quickly added the last part.

Ryo perked up a bit at this. "What is this?" Julius hardly said a word to him when he had forced Ryo to come along with him. The neko didn't like how this felt, and he had stiffened when he saw the wolf get put in a cage. Honestly, he was surprised when Julius let him ask a question, but he really wanted to know what was going on.

The owner gave a wicked smile and leaned back, his golden eyes flash as he waited for the fight. "Oh don't worry, you'll see..." his cool voice making a shiver run down Ryo's spine. He knew how Ryo would react to the fights. They hadn't known each other for too long, yet Julius was aware about how innocent Ryo was and how much he hated violence, and he wanted to see Ryo watch the fight. It was part of his sense of power.

Frosty
October 10th, 2016, 07:39 PM
the tabby still sat outside, trying to think of a way to sneak in . suddenly her thoughts were cleared as she heard faint yet familiar barking . her eyes widened as she relized that it was one of the dobermans buddies who had come for revenge and knew the wolf could save the cat now the tabby began panting and looking around for a hiding spot she let out a yowl before running up a tree

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 10th, 2016, 07:48 PM
An announcer was heard as a pit bull was placed in the cage in front of the wolf " place your bets everyone tonight Will the big bad wolf win against the new dog or will he fall ?! " he announcer points at the pit bull " is this corner we have a pit bull brought to us by the Hong family a family that has lost many dogs due to this very wolf will they win tonight or lose once again! " some of the crowd cheered a bit While others booed the announcer points at the wolf " now you all know this beast well he has killed many powerful dogs he was won every fight he's been in he is a true wolf of hell!!! " many cheered for the wolf. The wolf eyes glowed as he gets ready he growls softly waiting for that gate to open the announcer speaks again " now place your bets the fight will begin in 3-"

Wolvesregion
October 10th, 2016, 07:54 PM
Hell and rosrose watched closely "I would bet money on the Wolf!" Said Hell but rose doubted it "The pit bull looks full of confidence." She said

Hexict
October 10th, 2016, 08:20 PM
Ryo's eyes widen as he heard the announcer, and quickly turned towards Julius, as if he couldn't believe his master was not only going to watch this but had brought him along for it. But before he could answer,Julius held up his hand to stop the neko from speaking. "You'r time ran out for questions, not shut up and watch - it's going to get interesting," he said, the cold smile still showing as he spoke. He gave a small laugh as the announcer told everyone to place their bets. The wolf is obviously going to win, the thought, though he wouldn't be phased either way. He didn't really bet on many things, he didn't need money and though it was funny when others were in need of it. Julius just wanted the thing to get started.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 10th, 2016, 08:26 PM
The announcer yells " 2" the gates begin to open slowly the pit bull began to try to get though the gate unable to wait but the wolf knew full well that waiting is much better than running out there " 3!! Let the fight began !!" The gate fully open and the pit bull immediately runs out running at the wolf who dodges and hits the pit bull hard in it's side using his head once the pit bull was pushed away the wolf growls loudly as the pit bull stands up snapping his jaws the crowd began screaming saying " tear it apart!!! " the wolf jumps as the pit bull runs at him again he jumps over the pit bull almost as if he was playing around with the pit bull " this is starting to get boring " he says coldly as he walks a bit as the pit bull growls loudly " fight me !! Mutt!" He says as he runs yet again at the wolf

Hexict
October 10th, 2016, 09:13 PM
The neko's hands clenched as he watched the pit bull and wolf fight, he wasn't sure why they were fighting and what could be gained... until everyone was calling out, yelling their bloodthirsty words. He started to shake slightly as he thought about what was going on. Their owners were forcing them to fight for their entertainment, and it was sickening. He looked over at Julius and silently pleaded for him to let them leave, so that they could go home and not watch this monstrosity. But Julius was enjoying it too much, watching both the fight and Ryo's reaction from the corner of his eyes. Is he... is he going to make me fight? The thought was as sickening as this fight was, and he honestly couldn't put it past him, seeing how much Julius was enjoying the fights and knowing that Julius didn't care about him at all. Ryo shakily forced himself to watch the fight some more, desperately hoping for something to end the fight.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 10th, 2016, 09:33 PM
The wolf smiles darkly as his eyes glowed " as you wish " he says as the dog gets close enough for the wolf to bite down on his throat tearing it out the dog yells in pain as the wolf pushes him down he licks his lips as he puts his paw on the dogs head " one minute before you die little pup" he says laughing softly as he begins to bite his leg and tear it out of his body causing the dog to beg for mercy as the wolf bites down on his neck and begins to bite down hard until a loud snap was heard the dog was dead and the wolf made sure he was dead by tearing the dogs head apart from its body tossing it to the side blood was everywhere on the wolfs pitch black pelt. The crowd went wild as the announcer yelled " the wolf has won!!!!" Smith sits by Julius " hello sir care to buy the wolf "

Hexict
October 11th, 2016, 06:18 AM
As the wolf ripped at the dog's throat, Ryo whimpered and looked away, burring his face in Julius' shoulder. But he owner wasn't done, and he yanked the chain that was attached to Ryo's collar and forced his to watch as the wolf ripped apart it's opponent. Tears threatened the younger one's eyes as he heard the pit bull plead for mercy, but was still killed by the wolf. At the crowds calls, Julius gave a small clap at the ending, feeling like the wolf had lived up to it's potential in the fight. As Smith sat beside him, Julius lifted a single brow at him. "Is the wolf your's to sell?" He questioned,his voice came off both cold and charming.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 11th, 2016, 06:37 AM
Smith smiles " yep I've had him for a year but now I need to get rid of him " he says as they began to chain the wolf again though the wolf tried to fight back a bit but they still managed to put the chains and muzzle on him. Smith looks around as he gets a little closer to Julius " look this wolf aren't no ordinary wolf he's a neko and a really strong one at that if you want you can take him for your little pet there he loves making friends " a loud growl was heard as two men brought to wolf to them each had to hold the wolf down just to keep it still the wolf eyes glowed pure red as he growls loudly looking at them with cold eyes

Hexict
October 11th, 2016, 09:59 AM
Julius gave a smile as Smith explained that the wolf was actually a neko, and he couldn't help but look at Ryo a bit. His own pet clearly felt uncomfortable here, especially with Smith around, his head was down and trying not make eye contact with Smith or the wolf fearing them both, though he was listening to the conversion as his ears flicked slightly when they spoke. "Well, as much as I love nekos, I must ask you something; why do you wish to sell him?" He asked, caution flash in his golden gaze, sure that anyone would want the wolf. "It must be worth a lot, I'm surprised that you don't want to keep it," Julius pointed out, honestly wondering if something was wrong with it. He could tell that it wasn't too well behaved and must take a lot to keep it from killing humans due to the muzzle it wore. Despite this, Julius was sure there must be a way to train it properly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 11th, 2016, 10:18 AM
Smith sighs softly " I was hoping you won't ask that well he's untamable even with the money he keeps winning it's all wasted on cages that he always breaks open he nearly killed me and killed all the other dogs I had so I'm giving up dog fighting but you can have him that is if you think you can tame him " he says with a cocky smile " oh and the muzzle doesn't work on him either he'll just use his claws " the wolf growls loudly as he begins to claw the men holding hm down making it a lot harder to hold the wolf down " so well you take it " he says as the men put a chain on the wolf as the men let go of it he holds the wolf back as it tries to pull on the chains growling loudly

Wolvesregion
October 11th, 2016, 11:09 AM
Hells 'Owner' Lost grip of him and rose. He grabbed Rose and ran off. "Damn these humans just don't give up do they!?" He said as more and more chased him "Take me back tak me back I'm only mild I'm not ready to deal with the wild!" Rose screamed " Be quiet. You'll get used to it! " Said Hell spotting No name Being held down He started running toward No name stopping sunndenly in front On him making the humans and even Rose trip. Hell took no notice of the humans

Hexict
October 11th, 2016, 12:03 PM
Smith sighs softly " I was hoping you won't ask that well he's untamable even with the money he keeps winning it's all wasted on cages that he always breaks open he nearly killed me and killed all the other dogs I had so I'm giving up dog fighting but you can have him that is if you think you can tame him " he says with a cocky smile " oh and the muzzle doesn't work on him either he'll just use his claws " the wolf growls loudly as he begins to claw the men holding hm down making it a lot harder to hold the wolf down " so well you take it " he says as the men put a chain on the wolf as the men let go of it he holds the wolf back as it tries to pull on the chains growling loudly

Julius gave a laugh at this, understanding the story behind the reason for selling the wolf. His cold gaze watched as it struggled and tried to rip at the people holding it down. He kind of enjoyed training the nekos, though Ryo was his first... but not the first for his family so he didn't know some before Ryo but never really made any contact with them due to being ordered by his father not to. Ryo had been extremely easy to tame, and could already tell that the wolf would be a challenged. He glanced back at his current pet and considered it for a moment, returning to watching the wolf. "Deal - does he have a name?" Julius purposely didn't ask for the price due to honestly not caring and believed that he could afford it.

Wolvesregion
October 11th, 2016, 12:07 PM
The humans got up and started to try and get the Hell and Rose again. Started running Again when No name was out of site,He remembered what No me had said when he beat up the leader dog. He hesitated he didn't want any help. He growled at himself then let out a loud howl

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 11th, 2016, 03:55 PM
Smith smiles " he's name is Sasuke though his former masters nicknamed him killer, nightmare and many other names you can use for this monster " he says leaning back as Sasuke hears a howl he growls loudly as he pulls on the chains " come on let me go " he thinks as he pull harder making smith fall a bit smith huffs as he stands up and pulls the chain back " you can name the price for him but I'll recommend you having some people take this wolf away he is a handful "

The Division
October 11th, 2016, 04:00 PM
Name: Nelson Wenthworth

Male or female: Male

Human or neko: Human

Pet or ownerless ( if neko ):N/A

Owner of a neko or no pets yet ( if owner): No pets yet

What you look like ( if neko put how you look like as a animal as well): Has brown hair, ocean blue eyes, can be seen wearing a white t-shirt, and blue navy jeans.

Personality: TBRP

Love interest: Open

Other: N/A

Questions: N/A

Frosty
October 11th, 2016, 04:01 PM
the tabby smiled down at the doberman who was attempting to jump up the tree she was in . "not to big and bad now eh? cant even get a little kitty down from a tree " she laughed . she curled her tail around her body and turned towards the building, wondering what was happening inside

Hexict
October 11th, 2016, 04:06 PM
Watching the wolf as it continued to struggle, Julius thought of it's name. Sasuke. He was silent for a moment as he thought of a price for the beast, and wondered how low he should offer. Not too low so that Smith things that he's cheap, but he knew that Sasuke would be hard to sell due to the fact that he's clearly hard to deal with. After a moment of thinking, he made an offer - it was pretty high, more to show off than anything else. Though he was weary about getting Sasuke, knowing how dangerous and violent he was, but believed it would be entertaining to have one like that while Ryo was the opposite. (sorry for not putting an actual price... i didn't know what to offer :wut:)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 11th, 2016, 04:13 PM
It's okay :3 ) smith smiles and places the chain in juiles hand " he's yours now when will I receive payment " Sasuke growls loudly as he looks at ryo with cold red eyes as he just begins to lay down on his side " oh and he tends to be ...childish here and there so he may not pay attention to you orhe won't follow orders when he's like this"

Hexict
October 11th, 2016, 04:23 PM
Julius accepted the chain and continue to look upon Sasuke, observing him for a long moment. As Smith asked about the payment, Julius was quick to answer, use to this surprised transactions when he doesn't already have the money on him. "If you give me some information, than I can have the money delivered to you," his answered simply. As Smith went on to explain that when Sasuke got like this, he was likely to not listen to orders, this made Julius narrow his gaze at the wolf, but didn't comment on it.

Ryo looked up quickly as their conversation was coming to an end, but he blue gaze met Sasuke's red one, and a shiver ran through him. He realized that he'd have to live with the other neko - which might usually please him, but he had seen what the wolf could do and that scared him, afraid that Sasuke would someday randomly attack him. Though Ryo did hope that Julius wouldn't allow that, but he now knew how much Julius loved fights, and wasn't too sure he would prevent Sasuke from attacking him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 11th, 2016, 04:35 PM
Smith nods " anything else you'll like to know about this wolf " Sasuke eyes glowed as he looks at ryo again he sighs softly as he changes into a human as a human he only wore some old boxers and no shirt so his powerful muscles and scars showed he had black messy hair and two wolf ears coming out of his head and a black wolf tail behind him he also still had his red eyes which only added to his dangerously handsome look he had going on Sasuke holds out his hand to ryo " seems like we're roommates now " he says in dark husky voice. Smith eyes widen seeing Sasuke Change into a human " oh .. Also I was about to say he hardly ever shows his human form so you should feel lucky being the first master to see if well as far as I know about his masters "

Hexict
October 11th, 2016, 05:04 PM
"No, I think that'll be all," he wanted to ask about Sasuke's past, but wasn't sure how much Smith knew about it so he didn't even bother to ask. Julius looked at the chain in his hand, and wasn't sure whether Sasuke would cooperate or give him a hard time. Before he could start to head towards his house, the wolf suddenly took his human form. Julius froze was he saw what Sasuke's human form looked like and wasn't sure what to so. The neko was practically naked, and was in need of clothes. He listened as Smith admitted that it was rare for Sasuke to show his human side, and he might be the only master to see it. It's because he's showing Ryo, he realized, he's trying to make Ryo relax a bit, he's not showing it to me. Though he didn't say this, and instead silently watched Sasuke and Ryo.

Ryo stared as Sasuke showed his human form, and wasn't sure if he should say something as the other pointed out how they would have to live together now. He stared at the outstretched hand, unsure what to do with it. He had lived in the woods for a while, then in cages before being sold to Julius, so he never had to shake someones hand before. Due to not knowing what to do, he just stared at it with his wide blue gaze and felt dumb for not knowing what to do.

Wolvesregion
October 11th, 2016, 05:22 PM
The humans werwere tying l up with Large chains muzzled him pockepocket knifes in hand,it took three men to pull him away. "He may be a good fighting dog." " I will pay money for him" "No! I saw him first. he's mine!" humans were yelling at
each other now trying fight over Hell se being heldheld by a tiny leash

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 11th, 2016, 05:28 PM
Sasuke sighs softly as he looks at he's "new" master coldly his eyes glowed as he just laughed softly " a other kid trying to tame me how cute " he says coldly as he looks at ryo one last time before standing up " can we go now the females are starting to stare " he says slashing his tail a bit. Smith nods " the payment " he says holding out his hand

*Lionblaze//Falconpaw
October 11th, 2016, 05:33 PM
Name: Akumu
Human or neko: Neko
Pet or ownerless ( if neko ): Ownerless
What you look like ( if neko put how you look like as a animal as well): Black hair with blue eye and one red eye with black wolf ears with black tail. Black wolf with odd blue and red eyes loves to play.
Personality : Shy,Quite,Sly,Sneaky,Kindheart
Love interest : Open
Other : None
Questions: None

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 11th, 2016, 05:35 PM
Accepted)

*Lionblaze//Falconpaw
October 11th, 2016, 05:38 PM
Accepted)
Thx
:princess:

Wolvesregion
October 11th, 2016, 05:41 PM
Hell was taking to the same place Sasuke was taken to fight and stuffed Iside a cage. Rose was watching and he was up against a giant boxer but all he felt was anger And Excitement. The boxer started trash talking"Aww looks at the weak little doggy!" He was saying Hellkblaze looked up " My name is Hellblaze,and shut up." He d as theannoucer began talking

Hexict
October 11th, 2016, 06:38 PM
Sasuke sighs softly as he looks at he's "new" master coldly his eyes glowed as he just laughed softly " a other kid trying to tame me how cute " he says coldly as he looks at ryo one last time before standing up " can we go now the females are starting to stare " he says slashing his tail a bit. Smith nods " the payment " he says holding out his hand

Julius narrowed his golden eyes at Sasuke, holding the other's red gaze. I'm not a kid, he thought, but decided not to let into him. "And you think I can't tame you?" He question, but didn't wait for an answer and gave a cold chuckle. "Doesn't matter, I will," as Sasuke questioned about them leaving and Smith held out his hand for the payment. "Like I said, it'll be delivered," he called as he started to walk, giving Smith a small wave. Julius didn't have Smith's infor, but he could always track him down, after all, Julius wasn't really a liar nor a thief, would get the money to him. He was holding Sasuke's chain, and was allowing Ryo to hold his own since he knew that the younger neko wasn't one to act up and wasn't likely to cause trouble or try to get away - his main concern was on Sasuke.

[time skip]

When they reach the home, Julius unlocked the doors. Due to his money, the house was pretty big - not like a mansion like his parents', but still big. He dropped off his keys and stretched as they made it inside, but still holing the chain tight. Without order, Ryo silently closed the door behind them and locked it. "Now, since you're new, you'll have many restrictions," Julius began, not even bothering to look at Sasuke as he spoke. "Meaning you'll have to stay in a cage most of the time while you're still getting use to how things are ran around here."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 11th, 2016, 06:43 PM
Sasuke yawns " yeah I know the drill kid " he says patting Julius head as he begins to walk around pulling the chain hard as he begins to smell the new place " smells like spoiled brats " he says coldly as he growls softly his eyes glowed as he looks at Julius " now where's the cage ?"

Hexict
October 11th, 2016, 06:52 PM
Julius' eyes widened at Sasuke's reaction to his words, especially the part where he patted his head. He tried his best not to snap... yet. He was going to resort to violence, but he was really tired at the moment. As Sasuke started to wander, Julius yanked the chain. "It's not too far," he muttered the answer, and started to lead him to the cage. It was in another room, and was actually pretty far from any exit. Ryo followed them like a shadow, knowing how much Julius liked to have him nearby, that way his master knew what he was doing at most times. "Here," the owner pulled on the chains as he entered a dark room with a cold feeling to it - the room was actually pretty normal, but the fact that the lights were out and there was nothing else but a cage in there made it seem creepy. "Do I have to force you in, or are you going to be a good boy?"Julius questioned as he turned back towards Sasuke.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 11th, 2016, 06:58 PM
Sasuke laughs softly as he holds Julius chin up " you'll like that won't you?" He laughs softly as he walks to the cage grabbing the bars a bit shaking it a bit he sighs softly as he begins pull the chain a bit " take it off " he says calmly as he waits by the entrance of the cage

Wolvesregion
October 11th, 2016, 07:00 PM
The cages opened but Hell did not take a step as the Boxer charged at Hell stopped in front of Hells cage "You look sad. I wanna hear you scream." Said the boxer "The only scream your gonnw hear is your own." d Hell Jumping out of the onto the boxers back grabbed his neck and snapped the boxermlet out a yelp started chocking hen hell scratched at his throat killkilling him off if I have to fight I'm gonna at least have less annoying enemy Hell thought to himself (:rainbowllama::rainbowllama:)

The Division
October 11th, 2016, 07:13 PM
Name: Nelson Wenthworth

Human or neko: Human

Pet or ownerless ( if neko ):N/A

Owner of a neko or no pets yet ( if owner): No pets yet

What you look like ( if neko put how you look like as a animal as well): Has brown hair, ocean blue eyes, can be seen wearing a white t-shirt, and blue navy jeans.

Personality: TBRP

Love interest: Open

Other: N/A

Questions: N/A

[plz Accept]

Hexict
October 11th, 2016, 07:13 PM
At the first thing, Julius clenched his fists but said nothing. He was sue to people flirting with him and even flirting with many other people - buy Sasuke was far below him and clearly did not deserve the time of day. He watched as Sasuke observed the cage and commented on it. "Whatever," he gave a shrug, trying to seem like Sasuke wasn't already bothering him. "Not like you deserve a better cage or anything," Julius added his own comment. Then when the neko told him to take off the chain, he refused. "No, it doesn't need to come off," he pointed out and gestured towards the cage. "Now shut up and get in, I've been out a lot today and I'm tired."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 11th, 2016, 07:24 PM
Accepted :3) Sasuke laughs softly " didn't the fat guy tell you that I tend to-" he break one of the bars of the cage " break things that annoy me " he says calmly as he yawns a bit and walks into the cage and lays down on his back " there happy love ?"

The Division
October 11th, 2016, 07:25 PM
[before I start, can someone do a quick recap of what been happening?]

Frosty
October 11th, 2016, 07:27 PM
The tabby looked back down at the dog , which had fallen asleep after giving up. Sh smiled and in less than a second was replaced by a skinny and very pale girl with black hair and blue highlights throughout it. She smiled more ,proud of herself that she could be totally relaxed for a moment which was the only way she could change. She jumped from the tree , landing on her feet. She smirked as she kicked the dog with a had boot before walking to the building, her hair swinging back and forth behind her

Hexict
October 11th, 2016, 07:37 PM
"Yeah, he told me that," Julius muttered, but when Sasuke went into the cage, he slammed the door shut and locked it. "Yes, I am," Julius was glad that Sasuke was in the cage despite being sure that he would get out of it. He turned and started to head of the room, but stopped and looked back at Ryo who was following him out. "Why don't you keep him company?" Though right after saying that, he left the room and locked the room's door behind him. Julius hesitated for a moment, unsure about leaving them alone, but decided that he honestly didn't care.

Ryo was surprised when Julius had ordered him to stay behind. He hated this room, and had thought he saw the end of it when Julius stopped caging him. When the big doors were locked behind his master, he understood that he was locked in the room alone with Sasuke, and was still left with the images of Sasuke killing the pit bull. After standing still for a moment, the small neko turned towards the cage and sat a few feet away, having nothing else to do but watch Sasuke.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 11th, 2016, 07:40 PM
Sasuke tail moved a bit as he sits up and looks at ryo " so do you a name ?" He says as he stands up his eyes glowed as he changes into a wolf and begins to bite and chew on the bars of the cage

Hexict
October 11th, 2016, 07:50 PM
Hesitating for a moment, Ryo decided that he should talk to Sasuke. He wasn't really suppose to speak without Julius' permission - even if Julius wasn't around - but he was sure that his master would be alright with it. "Ryo," his voice was soft as he answered, and he flattened his ears as if embarrassed by the name, but he did love it. His mother had given it to him, and when he was originally capture he was stripped of the name and was given a number. But Julius had let him keep the name, though it was partially due to his laziness in having to give his pet a name and it was easier when they already had names. Ryo stiffened as Sasuke took his wolf form and started to try to escape. "You shouldn't do that... it would be for the best if you didn't upset Julius," he had noticed how much Sasuke seemed to be trying to get on Julius' nerves, and was worrying Ryo.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 11th, 2016, 07:58 PM
Sasuke breaks the bar " cool name " he says as he begins to chew on the other one " and believe me when I say this i don't care he can't do anything about me he fears me they always fear me " he says as the other bar breaks " though I do intend to play with your master if you don't mind me doing so " he laughs softly as he licks his lips " he's exactly my type of prey " he says in a lusty voice as he begins to chew on the other bar

Midnight Rain
October 11th, 2016, 08:02 PM
Name Sierra
Age 16
Male or female female
Human or neko neko
Owner of a neko or no pets yet ( if owner) n/a
What you look like ( if neko put how you look like as a animal as well) http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs16/f/2007/145/2/d/Kawaii_Neko_chan_by_Hitana.jpg (the cat she's holding is what she looks like as a cat)
Personality TBRP'd
Love interest OPEN :D
Other nope
Questions nope

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 11th, 2016, 08:49 PM
Accepted :3)

Hexict
October 12th, 2016, 05:13 AM
Sasuke breaks the bar " cool name " he says as he begins to chew on the other one " and believe me when I say this i don't care he can't do anything about me he fears me they always fear me " he says as the other bar breaks " though I do intend to play with your master if you don't mind me doing so " he laughs softly as he licks his lips " he's exactly my type of prey " he says in a lusty voice as he begins to chew on the other bar

Ryo didn't say much when Sasuke complimented his name, but was rather paying attention to the bars that the wolf was chewing. But he was shocked by what he said next. "You should care, you were really lucky that he didn't punish you. And I don't think that he fears you, just got annoyed..." he winced when the bar broke, but tried not to look how scared he felt as the wolf was escaping. Then Sasuke said he planned to play with Julius. "I-I... it doesn't matter how I feel about, but he's your master and playing with him isn't the best thing to do - and he's not prey!" Ryo snapped the last part. He had learned that all his loyalty should be with his master, so he was trying to defend him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 12th, 2016, 07:23 AM
He laughs " funny kid I'm loyal to people who deserve my loyalty he's just a kid and he and no body else can't gain it I know you're broken but I've been doing this for years and no one and I mean no one has gotten close to breaking me And I've killed most of my masters so like I said he's prey in my eyes " he breaks the other bar and begins to walk out of the cage " and if you get in my way you'll be prey too. "

Hexict
October 12th, 2016, 07:36 AM
Ryo admittedly was broken. He had been the moment he was capture as a young kitten. He learned to do whatever his master told him to do, and to never retaliate. But Sasuke seemed to have never gotten that particular training. Ryo was brain-washed into thinking that he actually had to care about his master, and offered all of his loyalty to Julius, so he was getting upset by what Sasuke was saying. "He's not prey! Don't you ever try to kill him!" The neko wasn't use to yelling, and it stressed him out a little. He knew that if he and Sasuke got into a fight, he would be killed, and that thought did truly terrify him. When the wold threatened him, Ryo turned away. "You really should stop trying to annoy him, he's not prey," he repeated, but his tone was softer and he looked back to Sasuke with a pleading look in his blue eyes.

*Lionblaze//Falconpaw
October 12th, 2016, 07:37 AM
Akumu looked up at the sky " This is nice nobody to do anything for" he said smiling

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 12th, 2016, 07:44 AM
Sasuke sighs softly " fine if he isn't prey then What is he huh?"" he says walking up to ryo " what is he to you kitten " he says with glowing eyes as he changes into a human and sits down in front of ryo " and ryo I know he has hurt you I can tell by the way you protect like a broken kit but I've been though worse many masters have tried breaking ever since I was a pup they have used many methods many painful objects and many sick ways trying to break me but they never work what makes your master so special huh and why shouldn't I make him mine?"

*Lionblaze//Falconpaw
October 12th, 2016, 07:48 AM
Akumu turned into his wolf and howled loud enough for Sasuke to hear not knowing he howled that loud and started to running towards the city
(Bump)

Hexict
October 12th, 2016, 08:05 AM
"He's your master," Ryo simple answered the first question, believing it was common sense. To me? He didn't understand that question. "What do you mean? He's my master too," Ryo gave Sasuke a confused look for a moment. When Sasuke started to tell Ryo a quick synopsis of his backstory, the latter looked upon him with sadness in his eyes. Even thought he was capture and trained as a young age too, he had been quick to submit so he hadn't been hurt too much, but Sasuke wasn't one to submit and must've had a worse experience than him. After Sasuke finished by asking how Julius was different from other owners, Ryo had to think for a moment. "Well, I know that if you behave than he's not so bad. He won't make you sleep in a cage anymore," though Julius could still be harsh. He still kept them on chains, and he had strict rules. But Ryo followed all of them and didn't really mind the chain if Julius wasn't yanking it.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 12th, 2016, 08:13 AM
Sasuke saw the sadness in ryos eyes and sighs softly " don't pity me kitten it's just life for me " he begins to listen as he says that he isn't so bad if you just followed orders but Sasuke didn't like following orders unless the person has proven to be worthy of taming him so far he doubts the kid will even get close to taming him " I'm used to sleeping in many cages so I don't mind it but forgive I just can't see him as my master till he or anyone else has proven worthy of becoming my master I bow to no one " he says as his ears pick up hearing a howl he stands up " a other wolf " he says mostly to himself as he changes into a wolf and begins to howl as well

*Lionblaze//Falconpaw
October 12th, 2016, 08:22 AM
Akumu heard another wolf howl back" Yes!" he barked and ran towards the howl

Wolvesregion
October 12th, 2016, 08:25 AM
Hellblaze ignored it he fought until he was up against rose but when the cages were open he just stood the and so did rose staring at each other as they were yelled at to fight

Hexict
October 12th, 2016, 08:37 AM
Sasuke saw the sadness in ryos eyes and sighs softly " don't pity me kitten it's just life for me " he begins to listen as he says that he isn't so bad if you just followed orders but Sasuke didn't like following orders unless the person has proven to be worthy of taming him so far he doubts the kid will even get close to taming him " I'm used to sleeping in many cages so I don't mind it but forgive I just can't see him as my master till he or anyone else has proven worthy of becoming my master I bow to no one " he says as his ears pick up hearing a howl he stands up " a other wolf " he says mostly to himself as he changes into a wolf and begins to howl as well

Ryo went completely silent, unsure what to say. He felt conflicted by what Sasuke was saying. He himself was quick to let anyone be his master as long as they didn't hurt him when he obeyed. But Sasuke was quite the opposite of that, and could kind of see his reasoning. Though he would prefer it is Sasuke cooperated since it was the more peaceful route, despite believing this, Ryo knew he couldn't change Sasuke's mind and gave a small sigh as he let his head fall as if in surrender. As a wolf howled outside, Ryo's ears perk as well, but when Sasuke transformed into a wolf and added in his own howls, Ryo flattened his ears. When a wolf was howling in the same room as you, it sounds really loud - especially if you have hearing enhancements like a cat or another animal.

*Lionblaze//Falconpaw
October 12th, 2016, 08:43 AM
Akumu smelled a cat as he got closer to where the howl came from he stood right "Howl" he howled loudly outside a owners den

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 12th, 2016, 11:15 AM
Sasuke growls softly " the wolf is outside howling back won't do much huh?" He says as he stops howling and sits down. He looks at ryo " say how rich is this kid master of yours does he have bodyguards around this place " he says hearing the howl again but he didn't howl back

*Lionblaze//Falconpaw
October 12th, 2016, 12:27 PM
" Wahh" he mumbled sniffing around

The Division
October 12th, 2016, 03:22 PM
(Recap guys?)

Hexict
October 12th, 2016, 04:00 PM
Sasuke growls softly " the wolf is outside howling back won't do much huh?" He says as he stops howling and sits down. He looks at ryo " say how rich is this kid master of yours does he have bodyguards around this place " he says hearing the howl again but he didn't howl back

Ryo was glad when Sasuke stopped howling, and it was almost quiet again. He could still hear the other wolf, but it wasn't as loud as Sasuke's was since they were in the same room. As soon as Sasuke asked if Julius had any bodyguards around, Ryo knew he was planning on escaping. "Uh, well, yeah," he began cautiously. "He has some, though they are outside the building and not inside. But the door is locked and it's too thick to break through," he explained, hoping that Sasuke would just go to sleep instead of try to escape.

The Division- I only know about mine and Sasuke's rp, but Julius bought Sasuke after watching him fight. Now Sasuke, Ryo and Julius are at Julius' house where Sasuke and Ryo are talking in a locked room while Julius is sleeping in his own room. Sasuke is being a rebel towards Julius and even flirtatious while Ryo is trying to get him to stop and obey like he does (that's a quick summary)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 12th, 2016, 04:31 PM
He nods slowly " I see " he sighs softly as he begins to walk to the other side of the room and begins to lay down within the shadows his red eyes glowed as he looks at ryo " if you're cold sleep with me if you want " he says putting his head between his paws and slowly begins to fall asleep

Hexict
October 12th, 2016, 04:37 PM
Giving a sign of relief, he watched as Sasuke decided to sleep now, going towards a shadowy corner in the already dark room. If they didn't have to be living together, Ryo would probably stay clear of him, still remembering the fight and how vicious Sasuke had been when he mercilessly ripped apart the pit bull. He didn't say anything as Sasuke claimed that if Ryo got cold, he could sleep with him. Ryo wasn't sure if he trusted Sasuke enough yet, though he did take his feline form. The room was still cold despite having fur now, and fluffed it up to get more warm, but his fur was on the short side. He slowly and gingerly approached Sasuke, curling up beside him to keep warm in the cold room, hoping that the nest night he would be able to return to his own room.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 12th, 2016, 04:42 PM
Timeskip to morning
Sasuke wakes up slowly his eyes glowed as he yawns a bit he was about to get up when he noticed a cat next to him sleeping Sasuke laughs quietly " didn't think he'll do it " he says mostly to himself as he just lays there and waits for ryo or his new boss to wake up and open that door though he didn't plan on escaping so soon he wanted to see what his new master had in store for him

Hexict
October 12th, 2016, 06:54 PM
Ryo furrowed his brows as he slept when he felt Sasuke wake up and shift a bit to look at the cat, though Ryo remained sleeping. Julius made his way to the room, moving slowly since he really wasn't in a hurry to get to Ryo and Sasuke. He unlocked the door and looked upon the two nekos for a long silence. "Glad to see that you didn't kill Ryo," his words were empty, but he gave them a cold smile.He had expected Sasuke to at least attack Ryo, and was surprised to see that Ryo not only didn't have a scratch, but was actually lying close to Sasuke. Ryo's eyes flickered open when he heard Julius' voice, and quickly sat up when he saw his master.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 12th, 2016, 07:11 PM
Sasuke smiles " why should I only kill when I feel like it and he's cute like you only he is more shy which is much cuter then you " he says as he changes into a human and stands up " oh yeah I broke the cage " he says with a slight growl as he stands in front of Julius his eyes glowed as he looked down at him " tell me what is in for little old me today "

Hexict
October 12th, 2016, 07:32 PM
Ryo sat up and returned to his human form as Sasuke did. He found himself blushing as Sasuke called his cute, and glanced at the older neko. Though he hardly knew him, it was still a compliment anyway, and he wasn't use to getting any. He did have to admit that Sasuke was handsome, but didn't let his thoughts venture any farther, knowing that Julius was against him forming feelings for others due to it conflicted with his loyalties.

Julius just pushed it aside when Sasuke called him cute, as if the wolf hadn't spoken at all. "You're really that eager to start training? Fine, Ryo, why don't you go to your room for now," his cold gaze rested on Ryo, who was quick to get up and head for his room, throwing a look towards Sasuke, hoping he would behave. When Ryo was gone, Julius looked back to Sasuke. "I don't train you here, I have another room for that," he explained coldly, and turned towards the exit."Follow," he order.

He walked the opposite way of Ryo's room, and down the hall. He did have to take a turn and continue down another hall, but they got there in a few minutes. Julius kept his calm and slow strides as he lead Sasuke to another cold room, though this one wasn't as dark. There was a chair in the middle with black straps for the wrists and ankles, and to the side a steel table. Julius would start off simple though.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 12th, 2016, 07:44 PM
Sasuke smiles as he follows he held himself back from attacking the kid but he knew that won't gain him anything so he'll follow.. for now. Once they reached the room he sighs softly it reminded him of his first master his father he growls loudly as he stands behind Julius his eyes glowed as he begins walk to the table " let's get this over with " he says in a very cold voice as he looks at Julius " show me if you're worthy of becoming my true master though I doubt you'll get far " he says with a cold dark laugh

Hexict
October 12th, 2016, 07:53 PM
Julius pulled another chair from a corner, which had been hidden. He placed it a few feet in front of the other chair, making them face the same way. "Sit down in the chair," he gestured towards the one with straps and sat in the chair that he had pulled out, and waited patiently for Sasuke to take his seat. "If you're good than I won't have to use the straps on the chair," Julius claimed. He wanted this to go as easily as it could, but doubted that it would go that way.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 12th, 2016, 08:04 PM
Sasuke laughs softly as he sits down " there anything else you cute little self needs me to do " he says with glowing eyes as he growls softly his tail moved a bit just being in this room pissed Sasuke off but he knew he needed this kid alive besides the kid was cute to him and Sasuke loved cute things he just can't help but make them his but he didn't want to hurt him yet. " so now what are you going to order me to take off my clothes or something?"

Hexict
October 12th, 2016, 08:15 PM
Julius' smile fell and was replaced by an emotionless expression as Sasuke sat down. He ignored when the neko was saying and asked a question of his own. "Do you care about others?" He randomly asked. "I mean,would you care if you saw someone get beaten or even killed? And I'm not talking about a fight like the ones you are a part of, but someone helpless," Julius was aware that this may not seem like a part of the training and rather seemed really random, but he just wanted to know what kind of guy Sasuke was before they started.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 12th, 2016, 08:22 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he begins to talk in a dark cold voice " yes I have cared about some before but caring is a feeling that is dead to me but some old habits Die hard. I have a habit of saving others when they are in need but-" he closes his eyes as he laughs softly " no need to speak of that now but even if I don't care that much I'm not as heartless as I seem "

Hexict
October 12th, 2016, 08:34 PM
He thought about that for a moment, sitting in silence. He let Sasuke's words sink in. After a moment he got up and slowly walked over towards the steel table, and picked something up. He returned with a shock collar in his hands. "I'm sure you know what this is, and it's probably not the first you've received," Julius said as he put it on Sasuke. The collar was metal and cold due to being stuck in the cold room. "But here's how it works: if you don't behave than I will shock you, and if you try to get the collar off than it will shock you. The collar is motion sensored so it'll be able to determine if you're trying to get it off or not, and if it thinks you are than you'll be shocked before you could get it off," he knew it would be difficult even to get the shock collar off even without the shock sensors.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 12th, 2016, 08:41 PM
Sasuke smiles " how did you know I fancied collars " he licks his lips like a hungry wolf " though getting shocked is something I'm used to didn't think it's the first thing you'll put on me. Say are you going to brand me too ?" He asks as he grabs Julius arm pulling him close enough so they're noses were almost touching " you know you have beautiful eyes love it goes well with that adorable face of yours " he says looking into Julius eyes with a smile

Midnight Rain
October 12th, 2016, 08:45 PM
Sierra was in full cat form. She calmly padded down the street, holding a yellow box with a red ribbon tied around it. The box had some fish animal crackers in it. She followed the sidewalk without veering from the path. (This entire post is a reference to "The cat returns". Love that movie!)

Hexict
October 13th, 2016, 06:15 AM
Sasuke smiles " how did you know I fancied collars " he licks his lips like a hungry wolf " though getting shocked is something I'm used to didn't think it's the first thing you'll put on me. Say are you going to brand me too ?" He asks as he grabs Julius arm pulling him close enough so they're noses were almost touching " you know you have beautiful eyes love it goes well with that adorable face of yours " he says looking into Julius eyes with a smile

Julius pulled away from Sasuke as he grabbed his arm and glared at him angrily. "You can stop that flirting - it would be different if you were worth the time, but honestly, you're just a pet," he snapped. He had no intentions of getting personal feelings towards his pets - all Sasuke was was an expensive dog, and Ryo was an expensive cat. There was nothing the he could ever care about. "But I'm aware that you've got shock collars in the past, it's used a lot for training animals and keeping them behaving," he pointed out and sat back down on his chair. He pulled out some sort of small button and pressed it, making the collar shock Sasuke.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 13th, 2016, 07:24 AM
Sasuke at first growls loudly as the collar shocks him but then he just smiles as he leans back Sasuke has been shocked so many times he's almost immune to it by now he begins to grab the collar not caring about the shocks though he did feel it a bit but he didn't feel it as pain more like a annoying itch as he grabs the collar he begins to rip to collar off him " come on kid didn't I say that I've been shocked before " he says with a dark smile

Hexict
October 13th, 2016, 09:12 AM
(the collar can't be ripped off, Sasuke can pull at it but it can't come off unless Julius takes it off)

Julius didn't react in the least bit by Sasuke's words. "No, you implied it, but never actually said it," he pointed out, sounding tired of this already. Without a word he got up and turned away from Sasuke, heading towards the door. "You're boring, you know that?" He called behind him as he reached the exit to the room. "All nekos are predictable - Ryo was submissive which could easily be foretold and you are stubborn, but I knew that when I bought you. I suppose I shouldn't hurt you too much anyway, after all, I do plan on keeping you fighting," Julius' tine was as emotionless as his expression. He locked the room after leaving like he had done the night before, knowing that Sasuke couldn't escape the thick and heavy door. But he did expect the neko to try. Julius was hesitant as he stood outside the door. He did want to train Sasuke, but knew he couldn't tame the wildness that he held. After this thought he believed it best for someone who would fight to the death to keep that fighter spirit. He had to approach him very differently than he had to with Ryo.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 13th, 2016, 10:58 AM
Sasuke growls softly as he pulls but he as unable to take it off he sighs " always wanting me to fight they all do " he stands up " they're is one way of taming me kid and that way is not though pain or any other method you can think of you must prove that you're worthy of becoming my master worthy of making me kneel " he smiles as he watches Julius walk out " prove to me that you're worthy of taming this beast " he says with a yawn and begins to sit down on the metal table " so I have to kill some more dogs huh?"

Hexict
October 14th, 2016, 06:48 AM
As he left, he did listen to what Sasuke was calling out to him. He had no idea how to prove himself, knowing that Sasuke couldn't actually be trained, so he could think about how to start to try to prove himself. He honestly didn't think that he did, but he did find himself interested in what Sasuke thought would be enough to be his owner. When he left the room and stiffened as he saw a small creature out of the corner of his eye. He turned and saw a small dark brown cat, as soon as their eyes met, Ryo dropped his gaze and looked guilty for not listening to Julius. "I though I told you to go to your room," he said, clearly sounded angered - most of his frustration towards Ryo at this moment was due to the fact that he was having trouble with Sasuke. With a swift kick, he stuck Ryo, making the cat make a high pitched cry of pain as he was hit, but didn't get up and remained on the ground submissively.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 14th, 2016, 08:06 AM
Sasukes ears pick up at the cry he growls loudly as he begins walk towards the door and slam his body to it wanting to break it down though he couldn't break it down he made some dents on it " hi!! If you want to hit something hit me !! " he says growling loudly as he continues to bang his body against the door. The reason he was doing this was because he didn't like others getting hurt because he pissed off the master and knows full well that it's usually his fault that someone gets beaten " ryo! Are you okay what did the kid do ?" He yell trying to get a answer of course he was worried because the last time some got hurt because of him they died in his arms

Hexict
October 14th, 2016, 08:44 AM
Julius listened as Sasuke started to bang on the door, trying to get him to stop, an evil sneer on his face as he listened. Though his cold gaze watched Ryo, wondering if he should kick him again. After a moment of thought he decided against it for the moment. He could tell that Ryo was afraid that Julius would continue the beating, but realize that he wasn't and looked up. Their eye met for a split second before Ryo glanced back at the ground. "It's none of your concern!" Julius snapped as Sasuke questioned what he had done to Ryo.

Hexict
October 27th, 2016, 08:28 PM
(here's the post before the rollback)

Julius glanced between Sasuke and Ryo as the wolf stood down and did as Ryo had asked. His eyes narrowed at this and could tell that something was up. Suddenly, he made his way towards Ryo and was so quick that he was able to strike him. Ryo let out a cry at the pain and stumbled to the ground. He looked up at Julius but knew not to get up. "So here's what's going to happen; I know thing is going on - something happened while I was gone - and I want to know what it is," Julius then turned towards Sasuke as if giving him the chance to admit to it.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 28th, 2016, 12:08 PM
K :3) Sasuke eyes glowed as he changes into a wolf beast form " you dare hurt my master in front of me" he says roaring loudly as he slashes Julius leaving three huge slashes on his chest he growls loudly holding Julius down and roars loudly at his face

rubinaito
October 28th, 2016, 08:35 PM
hi

Hexict
October 29th, 2016, 06:38 AM
K :3) Sasuke eyes glowed as he changes into a wolf beast form " you dare hurt my master in front of me" he says roaring loudly as he slashes Julius leaving three huge slashes on his chest he growls loudly holding Julius down and roars loudly at his face

"Mast-?" Julius didn't get to finish his questioning word before Sasuke leaped at him and sliced at his chest. He gasped in pain and fell as the wolf held him down and roared in his face. Julius winced away, completely taken aback and could hardly think about what was happening.

"No Sasuke!" Ryo cried, and held up his hand as if it could somehow stop the ragging beast. "Stop, please! I told you; I don't want anyone to get hurt!" He didn't exactly sound angry, more like scared and fearing that Sasuke was about to kill Julius.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 29th, 2016, 09:33 AM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he looks at Julius one last time before saying " as you wish " he says as he let's go of Julius and gets off him standing beside ryo still in his beast form. His tail slashed a bit as he growls loudly looking at Julius watching his every move

Hexict
October 29th, 2016, 05:34 PM
Julius laid still, his chest still bleeding and still in pain. Ginger Ryo approached him and knelt beside him, slowly reaching out to touch his chest. Suddenly Julius grabbed his wrist with one hand and wrapped his other hand around Ryo's neck. "Why did he call you master?" He hissed as he started to choke Ryo. "Why did he listened to you?!" He glared at him as if expected an answer even though he couldn't breath.

Julius gasp in pain from the wound and let go of Ryo, causing him to quickly move away from his injured master and coughed due to the choking. He watched Julius, shaking in fear. "H-he... he listens to me," he mewed meekly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 30th, 2016, 12:36 AM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he growls loudly " he's my true master meaning if you hurt him or do something he doesn't like I will end you even he if orders me to stop " he says holding ryo close

Hexict
October 30th, 2016, 03:26 PM
"How did he become your True Master?" Julius hissed as he glared upon Sasuke and Ryo. He clenched his fists some more when he watched Sasuke hold Ryo close. "I should be your master - I'm the one who bought you and even if that;s not enough, I'm Ryo's master anyway. So if I'm the master of you master, doesn't that entitle me to some sort of power over you?" He slowly forced himself up as he spoke, wincing with each movement by was finally able to prop himself up against the wall. He held a hand over his chest as if trying to stop the bleeding, though it wasn't working all that well.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2016, 07:33 AM
Sasuke eyes glowed " nope if ryo wants me to serve you as well then I will but he has not given me the order to do so so you're nothing to me" he says coldly

rubinaito
October 31st, 2016, 07:47 AM
... One Day?
--
Lisa was quiet as she curled up under her sheets, book in her lap. Aria smiled at Lisa, before turning to Naruto. "Take care of her tomorrow." Her voice was quiet, and stern. (Aria x Naruto?)

Hexict
October 31st, 2016, 08:01 AM
Sasuke eyes glowed " nope if ryo wants me to serve you as well then I will but he has not given me the order to do so so you're nothing to me" he says coldly

Julius glared at the two of them for awhile longer, but then yelled at Ryo. "You still have to do as I say, and I order you to make him serve me!" A snare formed on his face as if he believed himself to be smart by doing this. Though he actually didn't feel that way. He hated when he got this upset and lost his cool, when he was in complete control he usually showed a calmness that was shaken as soon as everything seems to shift against him.

Ryo winced away when Julius started to yell at him again. He knew he had to listen to Julius - if he didn't, then he knew someone would die since a fight would break out. "I'm sorry," he whispered somberly to Sasuke. "I'm sorry but I have to listened to him... you have to serve him."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2016, 01:18 PM
Sasuke growls softly as he looks away " as you wish my lord " he says calmly though his eyes glowed in hate at Julius as he begins to kneel down in a bow to Julius " forgive me for hurting you my lord " he says coldly

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2016, 02:22 PM
... One Day?
--
Lisa was quiet as she curled up under her sheets, book in her lap. Aria smiled at Lisa, before turning to Naruto. "Take care of her tomorrow." Her voice was quiet, and stern. (Aria x Naruto?)
Sure :3) Naruto smiles " of course my lady I'll protect her with my life "

rubinaito
October 31st, 2016, 02:25 PM
Aria nodded. "Thanks." She glanced at the sleeping Lisa, running a hand down her hair. "She was left here four years ago, with her vocal cords cut. Klein took her in, made her a pet, gave her everything she ever wanted." She smiled. "Klein acts like he's cold hearted, but he really does care about us. Each of us were hurt, abandoned, ridiculed, but he still took us in."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2016, 02:51 PM
Naruto nods " he does sound like a nice man but " he smiles " I made a promise to someone that I will not give in so easily he needs to prove his worth to me alone only then will I bow to him " he says standing up walking to her he pets her head and smiles " so if he does anything you don't like tell me "

rubinaito
October 31st, 2016, 02:57 PM
Aria nodded with a smile, her cat ears twitching. She stood up. "Rest well, Naruto." She bowed, and left the room.
(Time skip to morning?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2016, 03:04 PM
Sure :3) Naruto wakes up from a nightmare he was breathing heavily as his body broke into a cold sweat he covers his eyes a bit as he tries to catch his breath " ...Sasuke where are you ?"

Hexict
October 31st, 2016, 03:49 PM
Sasuke growls softly as he looks away " as you wish my lord " he says calmly though his eyes glowed in hate at Julius as he begins to kneel down in a bow to Julius " forgive me for hurting you my lord " he says coldly

Julius gave a look of triumph when Sasuke bowed to him. He then winced again at the pain. "Ryo... get the first aid kit," he ordered. Ryo gave a quick nod before turning in his small cat form and dashing off towards the first aid kit. He returned not too long later, but was in human form and carrying the kit. He kneels beside Julius and started to treat the wound. Julius kept wincing while Ryo helped him. When he was done, Ryo leaned back as if to give Julius some room. "You withheld the truth Ryo," Julius hissed. "I will have to punish you both for this..."

rubinaito
October 31st, 2016, 04:29 PM
Lisa sat up, hair matted to her forehead. Sunlight was streaming through the window, and she looked at Naruto with worry.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 31st, 2016, 08:32 PM
Sasuke growls loudly But says nothing as he just looks down not looking at any of them. Sasuke felt that uge again to kill but he held it back as his tail slashes in anger as he just keeps bowing

Naruto sees Lisa " oh don't worry it was just a nightmare no need to be worried " he says smiling as he pets her head " no need to worry about me "

rubinaito
October 31st, 2016, 08:50 PM
Lisa nodded slowly, not quite believing him as she got up. She ran to her wardrobe, long black hair streaming behind her as she flung the doors open. She plucked out a formal ruby red dress, with a golden chain, black collar with rubies embedded into it, and red flats. She ducked behind the dressing screen, and changed, walking out with everything on. She smiled at Naruto, holding out a suit made of white and blue, a white collar with a sapphire, and a silver chain.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2016, 07:42 AM
Naruto smiles " oh so I have to wear this okay turn around I'll put them on " he says grabbing them ( what if aria walked in on him changing :3) he begins to put on the pants first as he reaches out to grab the shirt

rubinaito
November 1st, 2016, 07:49 AM
Aria walked in, holding their breakfast....
However, her face turned bright red, and she spun around, placing the breakfast on the table while she covered her eyes.

Hexict
November 1st, 2016, 07:56 AM
Sasuke growls loudly But says nothing as he just looks down not looking at any of them. Sasuke felt that uge again to kill but he held it back as his tail slashes in anger as he just keeps bowing

Naruto sees Lisa " oh don't worry it was just a nightmare no need to be worried " he says smiling as he pets her head " no need to worry about me "

"I know... but you really should rest," Ryo mewed timidly. He wished everything would calm down - like how it was before Sasuke joined them. But that couldn't happen, so he tried not to let himself ponder on the impossible. The damage is already done. "Would you like me to bring you to your bed?"

Julius looked Ryo up and down for a moment, observing him. He knew that Ryo would except his punishment no matter what, but he didn't know how to really hurt Sasuke yet. "Fine," he muttered through clenched teeth as he started to lean a bit on Ryo. "Go to the first room you were in - the one with the cage," he ordered Julius as they started to walk away, wanting to make sure that Sasuke wouldn't try to leave or anything.

rubinaito
November 1st, 2016, 08:00 AM
Aria walked in, holding their breakfast....
However, her face turned bright red, and she spun around, placing the breakfast on the table while she covered her eyes.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2016, 08:09 AM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he stands up " so be it " he says coldly as he walks towards the room and walks in his eyes glowed madly as he growls loudly " I'll kill them ...I'll kill them all" he says with a long dark grin

Naruto sees aria " oh hello ~ like what you see" he says laughing softly as he puts on the shirt then collar once done he looked more handsome then usual " there im done you guys can look now "

rubinaito
November 1st, 2016, 08:16 AM
"Flirt," Aria muttered, placing the breakfast on the dining table. "Master will see you shortly." She bowed, flustered, before leAving the room.

Hexict
November 1st, 2016, 08:34 AM
"Is there anything else you should tell me?" Julius snapped when Ryo gentle set him down on his bed. He was tired and wanted the pain in his chest to go away - so he had no more patients for Ryo and wanted to know everything that had happened while he was away. I won't be able to leave these two alone together anymore, he thought with an inwards sigh.

"N-no, that was all," Ryo was slightly trembling as he waited to be excused. He expected Sasuke to be mad at him for giving him up so quickly. I don't want anyone to get mad at me, I just want everything to get better!

Julius observed him again, then turned his back towards Ryo as he laid down in order to get some rest. "Please close to the door as you leave," he order, allowing Ryo to now head back to his own room.

He gave a small nod and silent exited the room. He was slowly as he took ginger steps towards his room. He hesitated when he started to think of Sasuke again. Ryo unconsciously changed his direction towards the room that Sasuke had been sent to. "Hello...?" He whispered softly as he made it, looking a bit scared in case Sasuke was indeed angry with him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2016, 09:58 AM
The door opens showing Sasuke in his wolf beast form behind him was broken pieces of metal from the cage and claw marks on the wall it looked like a monster went on a rampage in there. Sasuke eyes glowed as he looks at ryo " yes? " he asks in his beast voice that was for some reason cold though Sasuke wasn't angry at ryo he just felt betrayed

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2016, 09:59 AM
"Flirt," Aria muttered, placing the breakfast on the dining table. "Master will see you shortly." She bowed, flustered, before leAving the room.
Naruto laughs softly " but isn't that why I'm lovable " he says laughing as he sits down and begins to eat his nine tails wagged a bit as he ate

Hexict
November 1st, 2016, 11:33 AM
The door opens showing Sasuke in his wolf beast form behind him was broken pieces of metal from the cage and claw marks on the wall it looked like a monster went on a rampage in there. Sasuke eyes glowed as he looks at ryo " yes? " he asks in his beast voice that was for some reason cold though Sasuke wasn't angry at ryo he just felt betrayed

Ryo gazed at the floor as Sasuke responded with a cold tone. He was silent for a moment as he thought about what to say. "I'm sorry, I-I just didn't want the situation to get worse, like another fight to break out," he gave a small sigh, almost as if he regretted his decision but he didn't want to regret it, he had to listen to Julius - no matter what. "Are you mad at me?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2016, 12:09 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he shakes his head " no I know the risk of making you my master I know you easily obey everything that man says after all " he looks at him " you've been broken "

Hexict
November 1st, 2016, 12:43 PM
He felt the disappointment from Sasuke as he as he said that he knew Ryo's obedience to Julius. He also gave a small whimper as he said that he was 'broken'. Ryo didn't like the sound of that, though didn't know too much what it meant. He was like this for as long as he could remember, the images of the dark cages that he was kept in when he was small was all that he had known - with the exception of some flickering memories of his mother and the woods that they use to live in. "So being broken is... is obeying Julius? So you're not broken?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2016, 03:47 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed " I've been broken since the day my father beat me with a whip planting the idea of masters with each whip scar he gave me my broken soul is much different then you're broken will to fight back." He looks at ryo with glowing red eyes as he bends down a bit so they were face to face " with each beating I've had with each scar that was given to me I still kept fighting and now I bow to you my life does not matter right now I'm yours and only yours so I'll listen to Julius for now but I'm not broken and I never be broken "

rubinaito
November 1st, 2016, 05:04 PM
Naruto laughs softly " but isn't that why I'm lovable " he says laughing as he sits down and begins to eat his nine tails wagged a bit as he ate

Klein walked in, and took a seat next to Lisa. He ruffled her hair gently, Lisa smiling happily as he did so. "Well, we have a couple of hours before we need to leave. HOW about I fill you both in on the details of this meeting?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2016, 05:50 PM
Naruto smiles " sure tell me what we need to do "

rubinaito
November 1st, 2016, 06:32 PM
"Well, I'm actually going to try putting in a law to help out the Nekos. Nekos will be treated like humans, not beasts. This means that servants will get paid, pets can become their own people, etc. However, not a lot of people agree with me, so the Town Hall will be swamped with protesters."
He paused, smiling at Lisa.
"You will be my official bodyguard, but Lisa is my secret weapon. Should anyone try to harm anybody she cares about... well, it isn't pretty. She used to have a brother, a man by the name of Sasuke who was the same way."

Hexict
November 1st, 2016, 06:36 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed " I've been broken since the day my father beat me with a whip planting the idea of masters with each whip scar he gave me my broken soul is much different then you're broken will to fight back." He looks at ryo with glowing red eyes as he bends down a bit so they were face to face " with each beating I've had with each scar that was given to me I still kept fighting and now I bow to you my life does not matter right now I'm yours and only yours so I'll listen to Julius for now but I'm not broken and I never be broken "

Ryo looked at Sasuke with sympathy as he told him the story of how his father broke his soul. He still didn't see the different between how Sasuke was broken and how he was broke. How is a broken soul different from a broken will to fight? He thought, but he of course wouldn't know that answer. When Sasuke finished, Ryo ginger reached out towards him, and gently grasped his hand as if in comfort after the story. "How could you not be mad at me?" He whispered, almost as he was going to cry. Ryo didn't know why he getting to emotional over this, but he did feel really bad for giving Sasuke to Julius like that.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 1st, 2016, 07:22 PM
Naruto eyes glowed " she still does have a brother I met him myself he's stronger than you ever know now and he's feared so never say his name like that again he's still alive I know this well " he says coldly as he stands up " and as you wish"

Sasuke eyes glowed as he he begins to hold ryo close " because I knew that you feared him and I took the risk thinking that you'll use me to get out of here but I also kinda knew you'll do this ...I'm not angry but...I do feel betrayed "

Hexict
November 2nd, 2016, 06:02 AM
Ryo gave a small sigh, almost a tired one. "If we try to leave, than we might get caught by someone else - someone even worse than Julius. He's actually really good to me and only hurts me when I deserve it, but others might not be so kind," he tried explained. Ryo honestly didn't understand why Sasuke was so set on leaving, if he just listened to Julius than there'd be no reason to run away. But would it have been better if I had used him to get us out of here? He quickly shook that thought out of his mind, knowing he shouldn't be so disloyal to his master.

rubinaito
November 2nd, 2016, 08:14 AM
Naruto eyes glowed " she still does have a brother I met him myself he's stronger than you ever know now and he's feared so never say his name like that again he's still alive I know this well " he says coldly as he stands up " and as you wish"

Sasuke eyes glowed as he he begins to hold ryo close " because I knew that you feared him and I took the risk thinking that you'll use me to get out of here but I also kinda knew you'll do this ...I'm not angry but...I do feel betrayed "

Lisa widened her eyes, and opened her mouth to say something. However, only a squeak came out and she placed a hand gingerly on her throat, looking miserable.
Klein glanced at ger with worry, and spun their chairs around so he could get a better look at her neck. He placed his fingers lightly where he vocal cords are, feeling the swollen area with a concerned frown. "Oh Lisa..." He sighed, cupping her face in hishands. "If only I could find some way to give your voice back."
Lisa buried her face in his chest, crying silently.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 2nd, 2016, 08:26 AM
Sasuke nods slowly " no I know a group of nekos that are fighting against this sick world I planning that we should join them but... I don't know if you kill "

Naruto watches them and sighs softly as he sits down " how about....getting new vocal cords for her ?"

rubinaito
November 2nd, 2016, 08:29 AM
"How?" Klein's head snapped up, hope filling Lisa's eyes.
(Gotta go to school, bai~)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 2nd, 2016, 08:38 AM
Naruto thinks a bit " well like you said she has a brother we can use some of his blood to help with the transplant as we find some vocal cords for her and I know full well that they sell them in the black market...I have a friend who Sells them maybe one of them will fit Lisa?"

Hexict
November 2nd, 2016, 10:31 AM
Sasuke nods slowly " no I know a group of nekos that are fighting against this sick world I planning that we should join them but... I don't know if you kill "

Naruto watches them and sighs softly as he sits down " how about....getting new vocal cords for her ?"

"Kill?" Ryo pulled away a bit and looked into Sasuke's eyes. "Do these nekos you know kill people?" Despite knowing that Sasuke was a killer - and even watching him in a fight - he didn't want to think about him going around in a gang and killing people. Ryo hated just talking about it too.

rubinaito
November 2nd, 2016, 03:53 PM
Naruto thinks a bit " well like you said she has a brother we can use some of his blood to help with the transplant as we find some vocal cords for her and I know full well that they sell them in the black market...I have a friend who Sells them maybe one of them will fit Lisa?"

Klein nodded, tapping his finger on the table thoughtfully. He suddenly stood up and began pacing.

"Naruto, did you know," He began, turning to the young man. "That I run the Neko rebellion against the overall laws governing out world? If this meeting goes well, then we can start changing this world. Lisa's brother, hopefully, will see her on TV and come find her." He said, back to pacing.

Lisa watched him, ears pricked with interest.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 2nd, 2016, 09:44 PM
Sasuke shakes his head " no we might need to kill to get out of here they're neko and humans group that will protect us I know it "

Naruto nods slowly " but...Sasuke always gotten the worst of masters I mean ...when I met him he was forced to try to kill me which is why I have this scar " he smiles softly " though knowing him he'll probably fight back but... I don't know if he'll see why not send flyers?"

rubinaito
November 2nd, 2016, 09:50 PM
Klein kept pacing. "Flyers are too obvious... Plus, I've been keeping track of them. Sasuke will see it; I know his master personally. A cruel man by the name of Julius." He began smoking on his pipe, a habit he had when he was thinking.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 2nd, 2016, 11:20 PM
Naruto nods slowly " well we be able to meet him ?"

Hexict
November 3rd, 2016, 05:56 AM
Sasuke shakes his head " no we might need to kill to get out of here they're neko and humans group that will protect us I know it "

Naruto nods slowly " but...Sasuke always gotten the worst of masters I mean ...when I met him he was forced to try to kill me which is why I have this scar " he smiles softly " though knowing him he'll probably fight back but... I don't know if he'll see why not send flyers?"

Ryo just shook his head. He wasn't too trustworthy towards others sometimes - especially humans. "You can go, if you want, but I'm not going," he wanted Sasuke to leave if that was what he wanted. "But if you try to leave... please don't kill anyone. I know there are guards everywhere, but just don't kill them - or Julius," the neko quickly added the last part, knowing how much Sasuke wanted to kill their master. Ryo didn't want anyone to die yet he knew that it would be difficult for Sasuke to try to leave of he didn't do so. Why does everyone have to so violent? Back in the forest, he and his mother had loved and enjoyed the peace, always cherishing it. Now and here it's like everyone wants a fight, like they all want to kill someone. It's not what Ryo liked.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 3rd, 2016, 07:29 AM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he begins to speak again " why shouldn't i kill Julius after all he's done to you you still show mercy to him why is that it can't be because you're broken because many people I've met although broken they still hate they're masters...why not you?"

Hexict
November 3rd, 2016, 07:41 AM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he begins to speak again " why shouldn't i kill Julius after all he's done to you you still show mercy to him why is that it can't be because you're broken because many people I've met although broken they still hate they're masters...why not you?"

Ryo wasn't even sure how to really answer that question. Should I hate Julius that much? So much that I want him dead? His gaze looked conflicted as he thought about this. But then he quickly shook his head. No! I shouldn't want anyone to be dead. "I know he's done things to me, but I don't want anyone to die, not even Julius," his gaze seemed sure of what he was saying when he looked at Sasuke. "You might this it's strange to not want him dead, but I feel like if I do... than it's like losing a part of me. My mom taught me to be kind and not violent, I don't want to let her down by being okay with the murder of someone - even if that person is Julius," Ryo glanced away as he spoke of his mother, her face and voice was such a distant memory to him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 4th, 2016, 08:38 AM
Sasuke sighs softly " and my father taught me it's kill or be killed you and I are opposites so I understand not wanting to hurt anyone but I'm not risking anything by letting him live but it's your orders I'll stand down for now " he says calmly as he changes back to normal

Hexict
November 4th, 2016, 09:05 AM
Our parents were so different... he thought sadly, not knowing how someone could beat their own son and teach them to kill others like that. His mother would never do such a thing to him - nor even think about such things. When Sasuke pointed out how opposite they were themselves, he realized that this was true. He hadn't really thought of that, but Sasuke was always pushing to kill Julius while Ryo was constantly trying to protect him. He felt bad for Sasuke. Feeling sorry for everything he's been through and how that now causes him to see the world as Kill or Be Killed. It was so far from the world Ryo saw. "Thank you... for not killing him," the words felt terrible coming from Ryo's mouth, feeling it strange to thank someone for not killing another. But he knew that Sasuke must be fighting his instincts on this one, and that it must be hard for him to do so.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 4th, 2016, 09:12 AM
Sasuke nods " no need to thank me I'm just following your orders " he says calmly as he pets ryos head " but just think about it I nearly killed him this time and I don't know if the next time he hurts you That will be able to control this ...uge but just be careful and if you want warn him "

The Schoolgirl
November 5th, 2016, 12:04 AM
Name: Kane (Cane)
Male or Female: Female
Pet or Ownerless: Ownerless
What you look like: A fairly tall girl with short black hair. She has fairly pale skin and bright, shiny green eyes. She had black worn out boots and wears old jeans and a pink t-shirt. She has a ferret tail and ferret ears. She becomes a giant Black Footed Ferret
Personality: Sweet, Sly, Slightly greedy, sneaky, quick, not unusual to not keep a promise
Love intrest: Open/None
Other: She pick-pockets of passing Nekos and Humans in the Market place
Questions: None

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 5th, 2016, 07:18 PM
Sorry accepted :3)

The Schoolgirl
November 5th, 2016, 07:19 PM
Derp)

Kane wandered around the market place.

Hexict
November 5th, 2016, 10:15 PM
Sasuke nods " no need to thank me I'm just following your orders " he says calmly as he pets ryos head " but just think about it I nearly killed him this time and I don't know if the next time he hurts you That will be able to control this ...uge but just be careful and if you want warn him "

At the last part, Ryo stiffened. The two of them were still going to get punished for keeping this secret, which means that Sasuke will probably get the same violent urge. He wasn't sure if he should be happy that someone actually seems to care about him or scared that Sasuke was ready to kill anyone that seemed to be a threat to Ryo. "Please try to control it... when he feels better, Julius still has to punish us," Ryo reminded him, obviously on edge since it there was clearly going to be a fight.

The Schoolgirl
November 5th, 2016, 11:09 PM
Kane whistled a sad tune as she browsed and did her usual pick-pocketing. Kane used the money she stole to buy her things like a house, a car, food, things Humans bought. No one ever questioned the ferret neko anymore because she had threatened them before and they learned to just go with it. Kane picked up an apple, studied it, and smiled. She gave the vendor some money and went along, taking giant bites out of the apple.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 5th, 2016, 11:18 PM
At the last part, Ryo stiffened. The two of them were still going to get punished for keeping this secret, which means that Sasuke will probably get the same violent urge. He wasn't sure if he should be happy that someone actually seems to care about him or scared that Sasuke was ready to kill anyone that seemed to be a threat to Ryo. "Please try to control it... when he feels better, Julius still has to punish us," Ryo reminded him, obviously on edge since it there was clearly going to be a fight.
Sasuke nods slowly " so be it but just remember if he hurts you so much that you end up having tears in your eyes I will end him and I will not hold back " he says with glowing red eyes

The Schoolgirl
November 5th, 2016, 11:21 PM
(Anyone wanna meet Kane, or own her, or try to fight her?)

Hexict
November 7th, 2016, 09:19 AM
Sasuke nods slowly " so be it but just remember if he hurts you so much that you end up having tears in your eyes I will end him and I will not hold back " he says with glowing red eyes

"Okay..." Ryo was sure that Julius was going to go that far in his punishment - not only had they lied, but Sasuke had attacked him, and there was no doubt he'd get them both back for such and action. He didn't understand Sasuke's protectiveness over him. Is it just because I'm his master? That seems to be the case, but Julius is somewhat his master now too yet he wants to kill him... it was all confusing for the young neko.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 8th, 2016, 07:52 AM
"Okay..." Ryo was sure that Julius was going to go that far in his punishment - not only had they lied, but Sasuke had attacked him, and there was no doubt he'd get them both back for such and action. He didn't understand Sasuke's protectiveness over him. Is it just because I'm his master? That seems to be the case, but Julius is somewhat his master now too yet he wants to kill him... it was all confusing for the young neko.
Sasuke nods " okay is that all my lord or do you want something else from me " he says calmly as he looks at ryo

Hexict
November 8th, 2016, 08:52 AM
He thought for a moment, but shook his head. "No, that's all," he slowly turned away and started to walk out. He had just come to see if Sasuke was actually mad at him and was surprised to find out that he wasn't. But now he didn't really know what to saw to him so their conversation had come to an end. When Sasuke had called him 'my lord', Ryo felt a bit uncomfortable - but it was basically since he never saw himself as a Lord, not believing himself to be that great. But he didn't feel like he should decide what Sasuke calls him.

The Schoolgirl
November 11th, 2016, 11:15 AM
Bump)

The Schoolgirl
November 11th, 2016, 12:12 PM
bump)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 14th, 2016, 12:02 PM
He thought for a moment, but shook his head. "No, that's all," he slowly turned away and started to walk out. He had just come to see if Sasuke was actually mad at him and was surprised to find out that he wasn't. But now he didn't really know what to saw to him so their conversation had come to an end. When Sasuke had called him 'my lord', Ryo felt a bit uncomfortable - but it was basically since he never saw himself as a Lord, not believing himself to be that great. But he didn't feel like he should decide what Sasuke calls him.
Sasuke closes the door hard his eyes glowing madly as he sits down on the broken cage " ...... " he begins to laugh coldly as he remembers something " my what would Naruto do in this situation he'll probably hold me back or maybe " he smiles darkly " let me tear him apart I just don't know " he says talking to himself

Hexict
November 16th, 2016, 08:00 AM
Ryo could really make out Sasuke's words as he left, though he could hear the cold laugh right before leaving earshot. He shivered at the sound, he was scared of Sasuke, but he was also scared of Julius, so he didn't really know anyone that he wasn't afraid of anymore. When he reached his room he was hesitant before opening the door. Am I really broken? Is this what it feels like; being afraid of my master? I guess just listening to Julius and doing as he orders is what makes me broken... Ryo hated that thought of being 'broken'. It sounded terrible - but it was. He didn't have the will to leave nor go against his master, and had even handed Sasuke to Julius once ordered to. He returned to he small cat form and curled up on the bed, feeling cold as he slipped into sleep.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 17th, 2016, 12:06 AM
Ryo could really make out Sasuke's words as he left, though he could hear the cold laugh right before leaving earshot. He shivered at the sound, he was scared of Sasuke, but he was also scared of Julius, so he didn't really know anyone that he wasn't afraid of anymore. When he reached his room he was hesitant before opening the door. Am I really broken? Is this what it feels like; being afraid of my master? I guess just listening to Julius and doing as he orders is what makes me broken... Ryo hated that thought of being 'broken'. It sounded terrible - but it was. He didn't have the will to leave nor go against his master, and had even handed Sasuke to Julius once ordered to. He returned to he small cat form and curled up on the bed, feeling cold as he slipped into sleep.
Sasuke was in his wolf form as he begins to howl a loud calming beautiful song to the moonlit sky he kept this going until eventually he stops and begins to open the door leaving his room still in his wolf form he begins to walk to ryos room and sneaks into his room once in he begins to jump onto his bed laying down beside ryo he yawns softly " you're lucky I still care "

Hexict
November 17th, 2016, 07:33 AM
At the sound of a wolf's song, Ryo's eyes wearily opened. He couldn't really sleep while the song played, so he just laid there and listened to Sasuke's howl. It was nice but might be more beautiful if he wasn't so tired and almost wanted Sasuke to stop... but he didn't move. He didn't want to tell the wolf to stop - he felt like he had already upset him enough and didn't believe he had any right since wolves tend to howl. When Sasuke stopped, Ryo gave a small sigh and closed his eyes once more, but was woken up when the wolf made his way into his room. The cat listened when he stated he was lucky that Sasuke still cared. "I know," he mewed tiredly, and curled up closer to Sasuke, accepting his warm pelt.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 17th, 2016, 07:40 AM
Sasuke smiles as he licks ryos head and lays his head down beside ryo eventually falls asleep next to ryo dreaming of nothing but darkness and ryo and for some reason he also dreamt of Naruto..but it wasn't a good dream at all eventually around 1 or 3 in the morning Sasuke wakes up breathing heavily from the nightmare

Hexict
November 17th, 2016, 07:48 AM
Giving a small purr as Sasuke licked his head, the small cat soon drifted off again. His dreams were always simple - him and his mother. It was before he had been captured and she was killed, back when they lived peacefully in the forest. He always loved this dream. Ryo thought it felt so real, smelling the fresh grass and feeling the gentle breezes... he usually got lost in his dreams and forgot about Julius and his life now, wanting nothing more to have gotten the chance to grow up in those woods and been by his mother's side for years. But he felt something was wrong as Sasuke had a nightmare next to him. Ryo's blue eyes shot open and looked at the wolf as he breathed heavily in the aftermath of his terrible dream. "Sasuke... are you okay?" It was so dark, and he knew that it was early but didn't exactly know the time. His gaze was shown to contain concern as he watched Sasuke and waited for an answer.

judas
November 18th, 2016, 06:11 AM
Name Lilly
Human or neko neko
What you look like ( if neko put how you look like as a animal as well)
Pretty Neko (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/e7/91/4e/e7914e382fad5d6f7528825d5ffe6f1d.jpg) // she turns into a grey cat with blue eyes
Personality Lilly is sweet, but she will fight for who she loves
Love interest none
Other moo
Questions none

Hexict
November 28th, 2016, 09:27 AM
bump~

Wolvesregion
December 28th, 2016, 11:17 AM
Can so done catch me up on what's happened so far?)