PDA

View Full Version : Gale's Territory {closed}

lilith
October 10th, 2016, 06:52 AM
this role play is for me and Quill only! Thank you!

his area is like a moor like area with a little stream that runs past near the end (far left) while a prey rich forest is mid way in his territory.

{Quill}
October 10th, 2016, 07:17 AM
With small stompings of his paws against the little stones as the side of the stream, and his tail unknowingly swishing against the water, Leo wasn't exactly concentrating on the territory that he now walked in. He didn't take the scent in, so of course it was unknowing for him to understand that he was basically trespassing on some other cats land. He brushed up against a few blades of grass and leaves- as in, he just lay against the grass and examined each individual blade for the time being. It seemed all peaceful, and he enjoyed the moments comfort in the territory. It's gonna be gayed up soon.

lilith
October 10th, 2016, 08:31 AM
With small stompings of his paws against the little stones as the side of the stream, and his tail unknowingly swishing against the water, Leo wasn't exactly concentrating on the territory that he now walked in. He didn't take the scent in, so of course it was unknowing for him to understand that he was basically trespassing on some other cats land. He brushed up against a few blades of grass and leaves- as in, he just lay against the grass and examined each individual blade for the time being. It seemed all peaceful, and he enjoyed the moments comfort in the territory. It's gonna be gayed up soon.

((that ending tho))

The small medium sized tom slowly made his way to where the male had taken a rest placing his paws delicately on the pebbles ground. Having seen him cross over to his territory. He was a off a little ways taking a few gulps of water as he usually did each morning before going on with his day. Growling softly he was a mere few inches away from the tom saying lowly " who are you and what are you doing here?!" his Amber gaze narrowed into small slits. He vote down the small male his lip curling into a small snarl.

{Quill}
October 10th, 2016, 08:41 AM
At the sound of someones voice, Leo's eyes widened as his dishevelled look was more noticeable with his tensed alertness. That was all because of the fact he was afraid, of course. "O-oh-" he first mumbled, forcing himself up onto his paws, but he clearly wasn't about to cause harm. "... I'm, ur, Leo and-and I'm sorry," he stuttered out, faded out eyes studying the male before him hurriedly. His tail curved around one of his own hind legs, whiskers twitching along with his nose as he caught the scent of the other.

lilith
October 10th, 2016, 11:47 AM
He narrowed his eyes slightly sitting back on his hunches. Looking down at the tom he concluded that he was practically harmless. "Well Leo what brings you here? And what I'm wondering most is what you were doing staring at grass" his tail flickered as he stared at him his voice had a hint of a British accent. Taking a look over he nodded slowly "Names Gale."

{Quill}
October 10th, 2016, 12:11 PM
((I hear everything as a British accent bb. I'm the most British person you can find lmao c: ))

Leo... relaxed slightly now, and just sat in a really scrunched up position with his tail still hooked around his paws. "I urm, like your name," the tom humned gently, cautiously too; small ears finding it hard to twitch too. "Oh, I was just... wandering around. I was following a butterfly and-and..." Leo pouted to himself, glancing behind to were the stream sat before his eyes flickered back onto Gale's face. "I lost it. And now I'm here..?" Well, certainly, Leo didn't have a single idea as to where on Earth he was- and honestly looked frightened now that he was examining his surroundings.

lilith
October 10th, 2016, 05:10 PM
The Tom blinked slightly as he stared at him in utter shock and surprised. "You chased a butterfly..... And lost it...wow" he couldn't help but laugh shaking his head as he looked up "dear Lord..." he mumbled chuckling he looked at him " no really no need to lie about that" he stared with a hmph at the end wrapping his tail nearly over his tail. He had to know was this stranger telling the truth?

((hhhhhh okay just British people are my favorite tbh))

{Quill}
October 11th, 2016, 10:16 AM
Leo blinked in confusion, letting out a small sigh of his own. Because hey, he really had stumbled by on accident because of a damned butterfly. "That-um- that wasn't a lie..?" Leo murmured softly, swallowing a lump back down in his throat as he shrunk more so into himself. "It had brown wings... oh, and yellow-ish markings and black swirls and hmph- it was um, really pretty..." he now mumbled, a bit more excited at the description though he soon frowned as he'd probably be mocked; again.

lilith
October 12th, 2016, 08:16 AM
His face completely dropped as He stared at the other completely shocked. "You aren't joking..... Well then..." trailing off as he dsnk down a bit. Looking around he shook his head sadly. "Do you even know where you're going? Or are you lost completely...." he asked tilting his head down a bit as he stared at him. Tapping his rail against his paws he waited for them to answer his whiskers quivered in the light breeze that blew by. The Sun hidden slightly behind the clouds that hung loosely together.

{Quill}
October 12th, 2016, 11:12 AM
"... It seems that I honestly don't know where I am," Leo answered soon after, glancing around his surroundings once more while seeming to be much more alert and on edge. He was in an entirely new enviroment for himself, so he would be frightened. No, not hostile; he wouldn't be able to fend for himself anyway. "But, oh- I'm sorry. I should go, probably irritating you," stated Leo now, getting back onto his paws almost weakly with his tail flicking and wrapping itself around his hind leg. The breeze that flew past annoyed him slightly, as it tended to make his bones and such visible through his fur. And seeing as he wasn't fond of eating the creatures such as birds or mice, he was particularly thin and that's not a good thing.

lilith
October 12th, 2016, 12:59 PM
He noticed the frail figure of the other and sighed quietly " i can't believe I'm doing tthis" he mumbled before looking 21st the tom that was moving away. " wait come back...." he called out standing up from his sitting position. He felt slightly bad for the scrawny tom and felt like he might as well help him out since he seems to not understand where he was. Thought this is probably the o not chance the tom had.

{Quill}
October 12th, 2016, 01:44 PM
Leo stopped moving, having just about risen to his paws and ready to swiftly move on; though his movements would have been jagged and weak. He had one paw risen in the air, and his stance would have looked 'graceful' if it wasn't for his messy fur and scrawny figure. And everything in general. "Hm..? Did you, um, need something?" The tom asked lightly, voice almost a squeak as it came to the end of the sentence. He just felt like he was in trouble, and the fur on the back of his neck was risen. No, he didn't have much experience with other cats but lets not go into detail. His head was tilted slightly in the direction of Gale, waiting for the others response.

lilith
October 12th, 2016, 03:12 PM
Sighing heavily hebfolded his ears back adverting his gaze away from the other. Taking a moment of hesitation He thought over what he could say. Gulping a bit he shook his head to himself. " well it seems like you have absolutely no idea where the back your going and it would be best for you to stay here until you remember where you're suppose to be at. Its better then risking your life because you were a mousebrain and went into someone else's territory. You should feel rather lucky that i didn't claw your ear for that. And maybe I can get you something to eat. I have all sorts of plants, berries and prey to let you have a decent meal...." he said glancing off to the side and at him.

{Quill}
October 12th, 2016, 03:51 PM
Leo froze almost at the remark that Gale would have clawed his ear almost, eyes wide while they quickly scanned over him once again. It was to protect himself almost. He glanced away from Gale at the mention of food, eyes still wide as he tried to calm himself. "... That... That's not necessary. I'd rather not be a bother to you," he murmured gently, clearly hesitant to accept Gale's offer. But when he would eventually do so, it's just gonna be really gay and cute so yes.

lilith
October 12th, 2016, 04:25 PM
He stared at him blankly before slowly saying to him as if he was talking to a kittten. "If.... If I'm offering you something clearly it means that it doesn't 'burden; me in any way so if thats how you want to take an offer then off you go and don't come back. If you want my help then follow me" he stated before turning away from him looking back at the tom in hopes that he possibly would allow him to give him some help. Sighing he looked away and ahead of him his tail lowered to the ground.

{Quill}
October 12th, 2016, 04:42 PM
Almost as if he'd regret it, Leo glanced between Gale and the comfort of the trees that he could quickly slip into, before hesitantly taking a few steps closer to the tom. He choked out a small "O-okay," while he glanced around them slowly, cautiously almost. Well clearly, Leo didn't like being talked to in a harsh tone, so being talked to as if he was a kitten again was a bit relieving but also just off-putting and rude- though he wouldn't say anything of the sort to Gale. Or anyone. The tip of his tail flicked lowly around his paws, all of it in general hanging low to the ground as he waited to follow.

lilith
October 12th, 2016, 06:45 PM
Almost as if he'd regret it, Leo glanced between Gale and the comfort of the trees that he could quickly slip into, before hesitantly taking a few steps closer to the tom. He choked out a small "O-okay," while he glanced around them slowly, cautiously almost. Well clearly, Leo didn't like being talked to in a harsh tone, so being talked to as if he was a kitten again was a bit relieving but also just off-putting and rude- though he wouldn't say anything of the sort to Gale. Or anyone. The tip of his tail flicked lowly around his paws, all of it in general hanging low to the ground as he waited to follow.

Gale smile a bit and nodded slightly before he began to pad off towards the forest. Underfoot he felt the prod of the stones that laid so vigorously around that it wouldn't move for its resting place. Taking a sharp breath he let his gaze wonder about as he sighed waiting for the other to walk besides him. " What type of food do you tolerate the most?" He questioned tilting his head to the side as he looked back at him. "So we can find you something to eat" Judging by the tom he concluded that it wassn't going to be the living creatures that lurked in the forest. Sighing grumpily his tail flicked from side to side once more.

{Quill}
October 12th, 2016, 08:49 PM
With Leo now padding next to Gale, he quickly scanned his own thoughts before answering. "I-I can stomach things like... birds... but-but I tolerate things like berries more," Leo answered, paws staying fixed together almost. The only time that Leo would be okay with eating the little creatures was through the cold moons, because with the snow and everything it's best to be fed; so his state isn't exactly good for any of that.

lilith
November 17th, 2016, 06:50 PM
The Tom nodded slowly as he listened to the other his ears perked back to listen to what he had to say. Nodding slowly he chuckled lightly "Alright nuts and berries I gotcha.... While I do that you Can rest in my den I'm pretty sure you're a little sleepy from your endless wandering" he stated softly as he concled quietly.