PDA

View Full Version : Caught in The Middle [PLOT]

Reverie
February 8th, 2017, 11:06 AM
AYYE. so its finally done oh my goD IT TOOK FOREVER LOL. CloverWitch and I have created a plot for my lil Bonewing of ShadowClan. Anyway, here's the backstory:

Bonewing came across Braveheart in kithood, but then she met another tom, who was taken a liking to her. Braveheart is obviously upset and develops a rivalry with [TOM 2], thus trying to regain Bonewing's friendship as he's known her all of their lives, but, what will happen when things as small as friendship turn into something as large as, well, death? And why was Bonewing caught in the middle? Could she ever find a way out, or will this rivalry lead to her ultimatum? But then [SHE-CAT 2] Comes along, and Bonewing's Caught In The Middle.

(ONCE ALL ROLES ARE FILLED ill make a roleplay thread c:)

ROLES NEEDED
Tom 2
She-cat 2
Kits for Bonewing and Braveheart(3 max)

Roles taken:
She-cat 1
Tom 1

FORM

Name:
Personality(No TBRPD)
Role:
Why your character would fit for this role?:
Roleplay Example(MANDATORY)

CloverWitch you don't need to sign up dw c:)

CloverWitch
February 8th, 2017, 11:22 AM
I also want to add that we prefer [TOM 2] to have a nasty attitude and a bully towards Bonewing, while just being a complete jerk to Braveheart. [TOM 2]'s friends also have the same attitude as him.

[SHE-CAT 2] is close friends with Braveheart and Bonewing.

NightWarrior4Life
February 8th, 2017, 11:36 AM
AYYE. so its finally done oh my goD IT TOOK FOREVER LOL. CloverWitch and I have created a plot for my lil Bonewing of ShadowClan. Anyway, here's the backstory:

Bonewing came across Braveheart in kithood, but then she met another tom, who was taken a liking to her. Braveheart is obviously upset and develops a rivalry with [TOM 2], thus trying to regain Bonewing's friendship as he's known her all of their lives, but, what will happen when things as small as friendship turn into something as large as, well, death? And why was Bonewing caught in the middle? Could she ever find a way out, or will this rivalry lead to her ultimatum? But then [SHE-CAT 2] Comes along, and Bonewing's Caught In The Middle.

(ONCE ALL ROLES ARE FILLED ill make a roleplay thread c:)

ROLES NEEDED
Tom 2
She-cat 2
Kits for Bonewing and Braveheart(3 max)

Roles taken:
She-cat 1
Tom 1

FORM

Name:
Personality(No TBRPD)
Role:
Why your character would fit for this role?:
Roleplay Example(MANDATORY)

CloverWitch you don't need to sign up dw c:)
Name: Sunkit/Earthkit/Moonkit
Personality: Happy and energetic and spreads positivity throughout the clan/calm and cool. Quick and efficient and smart/cold and dark. Merciless.
Role: Bonewing and BraveHeart's kits
Why your character would fit?: I think because they each have their own rather different personalities, it would be a challenge for the parents to control them all. I also think that when they grow up, it will be interesting to see how they develop and connect with the clan and others around them. It would also fit in well with a plot.
Roleplay example: "No matter how fast you run you'll never catch up to me!" Sunlit raced ahead while her brother, Earthkit chased after her. Moonkit stayed sat in the shade on his own, watching the other kits play while he was isolated and ignored. "Don't waste your energy,Sunkit" the Tom-kit called. Moonkit just waved his tail, it thrashed against the ground, pushing twigs and stones out of the way. "One day." He growled "one day I shall kill. Then they'll notice me..."
"Yeah, they'll notice you then run away" a voice said from behind him. "Oh. Welcome, Tallkit." He grunted. The white and black spotted she-kit gave him a nudge then took her place in the shade beside him. "Why you always under here, huh? It's a nice day. Go play with the other kits!"
"I wish you could understand." He spat "but that is just as impossible as me playing with the other kits."
"But why?"
"Why? WHY! why is all the ever ask these days!" Then he raced away.

CloverWitch
February 9th, 2017, 02:41 PM
Name: Sunkit/Earthkit/Moonkit
Personality: Happy and energetic and spreads positivity throughout the clan/calm and cool. Quick and efficient and smart/cold and dark. Merciless.
Role: Bonewing and BraveHeart's kits
Why your character would fit?: I think because they each have their own rather different personalities, it would be a challenge for the parents to control them all. I also think that when they grow up, it will be interesting to see how they develop and connect with the clan and others around them. It would also fit in well with a plot.
Roleplay example: "No matter how fast you run you'll never catch up to me!" Sunlit raced ahead while her brother, Earthkit chased after her. Moonkit stayed sat in the shade on his own, watching the other kits play while he was isolated and ignored. "Don't waste your energy,Sunkit" the Tom-kit called. Moonkit just waved his tail, it thrashed against the ground, pushing twigs and stones out of the way. "One day." He growled "one day I shall kill. Then they'll notice me..."
"Yeah, they'll notice you then run away" a voice said from behind him. "Oh. Welcome, Tallkit." He grunted. The white and black spotted she-kit gave him a nudge then took her place in the shade beside him. "Why you always under here, huh? It's a nice day. Go play with the other kits!"
"I wish you could understand." He spat "but that is just as impossible as me playing with the other kits."
"But why?"
"Why? WHY! why is all the ever ask these days!" Then he raced away.

Accepted! I'm very excited to engage with these wonderful kits, especially Moonkit lol. I will state though that it will be a little bit before the kits will be introduced to the plot BUT your spot will be reserved. c:

NightWarrior4Life
February 10th, 2017, 02:01 AM
Accepted! I'm very excited to engage with these wonderful kits, especially Moonkit lol. I will state though that it will be a little bit before the kits will be introduced to the plot BUT your spot will be reserved. c:
Thank you!

Reverie
February 11th, 2017, 11:52 AM
bumps

Reverie
February 13th, 2017, 01:54 PM
le boop