PDA

View Full Version : The Three Siblings Adventures{Plot}

~Breadsticks~
February 7th, 2017, 11:19 PM
This plot includes three siblings, my Pikekit, (https://charahub.com/character/1024340/Pikekit/public/) DatDerpz Rainingkit (https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.Mdb4152a37872f6f2940c393e50ac7d3eH0&w=257&h=299&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0) and RipplePaw Reedkit. The kits are about 3 moons when this plot will be put into motion. There will be a lot of one on one interaction further into the plot. This takes place in Windclan and any other clan the crushes/friends of the siblings are in.
{Derpz and Ripple will be accepting those who rp for spots with their characters}
Key: Needed, Wanted, Would Be Nice
Pikekit's info is up above, what she needs is:
Future Mentor
Crush from another clan{preferably Thunder or River but any works other than Wind}
Note: Pike is Bi so either gender works~
For Rainingkit
Crush from another clan
For Reedkit
Crush from another clan
Form~
Name:
Who Are You Signing Up For:
What Clan:
What Role:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:
Questions:

>Pepsi<
February 8th, 2017, 11:34 AM
Beep

NightWarrior4Life
February 8th, 2017, 11:48 AM
Please do not sign up just yet, once I have all the information up we'll be taking forms~
This plot includes three siblings, my Pikekit, (https://charahub.com/character/1024340/Pikekit/public/) DatDerpz Rainingkit (https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.Mdb4152a37872f6f2940c393e50ac7d3eH0&w=257&h=299&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0) and RipplePaw Reedkit. The kits are about 3 moons when this plot will be put into motion. There will be a lot of one on one interaction further into the plot. This takes place in Windclan and any other clan the crushes/friends of the siblings are in.
Currently I'll only have information on Pike until the others respond to my pm about plot details~
{Derpz and Ripple will be accepting those who rp for spots with their characters}
Future Mentor
Crush from another clan{preferably Thunder or River but any works other than Wind}
Best Friend{s} - up to 2
Friends
Acquaintances
[I]Note: Pike is Bi so either gender works~[/B]
This will be updated soon
Form~
Name:
What Clan:
What Role:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:
Questions:
Name: Copperkit
Who are you signing up for?: love interest
What clan: ShadowClan
Apprearence: ginger with brown eyes.
Personality: brave, ambitious, not afraid to break rules.
Other: I'm okay for them to have kits
Questions: will they be mates when they grow up or will they just be temporary childhood crushes?

>Pepsi<
February 9th, 2017, 11:36 AM
Name: Copperkit
Who are you signing up for?: love interest
What clan: ShadowClan
Apprearence: ginger with brown eyes.
Personality: brave, ambitious, not afraid to break rules.
Other: I'm okay for them to have kits
Questions: will they be mates when they grow up or will they just be temporary childhood crushes?
What kit are you signing up for?

>Pepsi<
February 9th, 2017, 11:37 AM
Sorry TheBread I cant give all Rainingkits details until I have found my laptop...)

NightWarrior4Life
February 9th, 2017, 11:57 AM
What kit are you signing up for?
depends. Is Rainingkit or Reedkit male?

>Pepsi<
February 9th, 2017, 01:44 PM
depends. Is Rainingkit or Reedkit male?
Rainingkit is female

NightWarrior4Life
February 9th, 2017, 02:04 PM
Rainingkit is female
Reedkit is male?

>Pepsi<
February 9th, 2017, 02:24 PM
Reedkit is male?
I don't know, ask RipplePaw

RipplePaw
February 9th, 2017, 03:26 PM
Reedkit is male?
Let me check XD

Silhouettes
February 9th, 2017, 03:33 PM
Is it ok if she's a DS cat?
Name: Blair
Who are you signing up for: Ms.Pike's love Interest
What Clan: DS
What Role: Love Interest
Apperance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/09/5d/88/095d8860a8e700dde7b9fd165e884904.jpg [Left]
Personality: Blair is pretty much sweet, spice, and everything nice. She hates, no, despises any cat hurt or injured, and litterly lets out wails of protests if a cat is being punished by brute force. Besides that, expect some sass from this white cat. She can back talk. Though, Blair is usually at her honey-sugar side, not being a 'lil sass-ball. The young molly has an interest in the art of medicine, and she usually smells of the herbs in the nursery. In a summary, she is a sassy-little goody-two-shoes
Other: Can they meet once they are apprentices, and Pike gets hurt and she helps? Also, she might join the clans.
Questions: Da top

RipplePaw
February 9th, 2017, 04:08 PM
NightWarrior4Life yes ReedKit is male

Teza
February 9th, 2017, 05:03 PM
Name: Lichenkit
Who Are You Signing Up For: Reedkit
What Clan: Thunderclan
What Role: Crush?
Link: [areptesa.wix.com/wcochars/lichenkit]Click[/url]
Other: Maybe he can turn Lichenkit from her DS worshiping ways and get her to join Windclan if their relationship goes well??
Questions: What is Reedkit's persona???

The Skeleton Prince
February 9th, 2017, 05:09 PM
what clan is this taking place in?

RipplePaw
February 9th, 2017, 06:05 PM
what clan is this taking place in?
Well, the siblings are in WindClan but we are looking for crushes from seperate clans. Liquoris hold on Ima get a link..

RipplePaw
February 9th, 2017, 06:10 PM
Name: Lichenkit
Who Are You Signing Up For: Reedkit
What Role: Crush?
Link: [areptesa.wix.com/wcochars/lichenkit]Click[/url]
Other: Maybe he can turn Lichenkit from her DS worshiping ways and get her to join Windclan if their relationship goes well??
Questions: What is Reedkit's persona???
http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3869

The Skeleton Prince
February 9th, 2017, 07:40 PM
Name: Splashkit (https://charahub.com/character/855299/Splashkit-Splashflame/public/)
Who Are You Signing Up For: Pikekit
What Role: Crush
Appearance: CLICK (http://img.charahub.com/c855299_e570df827d54b406515dd2bca2756ead.jpg)
Personality: empathetic, ambitious, annoying, fierce, reckless,determined. These are many of the traits this beautiful molly has. As she gets older she begins to admire the Leader. She hopes one day she can become a Leader herself but she doubts that she would be any good at it. She has the tendency to doubt herself but when it comes to other cats she acts like she is always right. By accident this molly is usually quick to say things that could hurt people to defend herself but being the kind soul she is she immediately apologizes. She is strong willed and not easy to give up.
Other:
Questions: is it ok that she is 1 moon old? or is that too young or something?

Teza
February 9th, 2017, 10:43 PM
http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3869

After reading through Reedkit's personality, I think that my idea for him to maybe turn Lichenkit to the "light side" would be pretty spot-on. :3

NightWarrior4Life
February 10th, 2017, 02:00 AM
NightWarrior4Life yes ReedKit is male
Okay she can be Reedkit's love interest then.

>Pepsi<
February 10th, 2017, 01:09 PM
Beep, I need a couple forms for Rainingkit, her stuffs:
Name: Rainingkit||Rainingpaw||Raining{sommin}
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance: This: https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Ma371fdfdc00dff5ae62fc5b1807bb6a4o0&w=237&h=207&c=7&qlt=90&o=4&dpr=1.1&pid=1.7

Build: Slightly muscular and very thin, long legs

Fur color: A very light gray kitten with darker tail tip, muzzle, ear tips and paws.

Eye color: a bright blue

Fur texture: Light gray to a slightly darker gray(Stripe on her back)

Personality: Rainingkit is very cheerful and never frowns. She has no common sense whatsoever, and just really, really dumb. Although she is very honest and will own up to anything

Would people sign up for Rainingkit, oh and the 'Who your signing up for'

Should be like this, I think:

Who your signing up for: Pikekits friend
(I don't know)

What rainingkit needs:

Future mate:
FRIENDS:
BFFFFFFFFF:

TheBread did they have parents? and we can start rping Ebony when your next on, just message me.

~Breadsticks~
February 11th, 2017, 05:54 PM
DatDerpz Rainingkit and Pikekit are siblings... Ebony is free to rp now
Hugz Yeah, that's fine if she's a DS cat, we should rp them sometime, also, I like that idea, we should talk more about it over pms~
Willowstorm We should rp the two sometime, I think 1 moon might be a little young, maybe once she's about 3-ish moons or even an apprentice

The Skeleton Prince
February 11th, 2017, 07:02 PM
Hugz Yeah, that's fine if she's a DS cat, we should rp them sometime, also, I like that idea, we should talk more about it over pms~
Willowstorm We should rp the two sometime, I think 1 moons might be a little young, maybe once she's about 3-ish moons or even an apprentice
well originally she was unborn. then she was an apprentice cause no one would be her parents or family. Then she was a warrior cause no one wanted to be her mentor. now she is a kit again for this. I can change the age since she hasn't been rped yet as that official age lol. Stupid finders never work for me *cries*

>Pepsi<
February 12th, 2017, 03:42 AM
Willowstorm We should rp the two sometime, I think 1 moons might be a little young, maybe once she's about 3-ish moons or even an apprentice
ok, were are we rping??? clearing?

~Breadsticks~
February 12th, 2017, 05:32 PM
Willowstorm Maybe she could be about 4-5 moons old once the plot starts? As for the finder troubles keep trying, my first few finders only got about two applications if any~
DatDerpz Yeah clearing would work best

The Skeleton Prince
February 12th, 2017, 08:32 PM
Willowstorm Maybe she could be about 4-5 moons old once the plot starts? As for the finder troubles keep trying, my first few finders only got about two applications if any~
Yeah lol well let me know when the plot starts?

~Breadsticks~
February 12th, 2017, 08:47 PM
Yeah lol well let me know when the plot starts?
Of course~

>Pepsi<
February 13th, 2017, 11:52 AM
Beep for more Rainingkit forms!)

>Pepsi<
February 13th, 2017, 11:53 AM
DatDerpz Yeah clearing would work best
K could you post first, I have got so much rps to reply to right now)

Serendipity
February 18th, 2017, 03:09 PM
Future Mentor
Note: Pike is Bi so either gender works~
For Rainingkit
Crush from another clan
For Reedkit
Crush from another clan
Form~
Name:
What Clan:
What Role:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:
Questions:
Name: Acornkit
Who Are You Signing Up For: Pikebb
What Clan: Riverclan
What Role: Crush from another clan
Appearance: Tabby=brown
Personality: TBRP'D, but like really sweet with a touch of sour, most of the times. But when he's scared, annoyed, or threatened, his personality is like opposite and he is real sour with a cherry on le top~
Other:
Questions:

~Breadsticks~
February 19th, 2017, 07:51 PM
Hugz We can rp Pike and Blair anytime~
Willowstorm We can start the interaction between Pike and Splash anytime you're on~
Sweet Bread We can rp Acorn and Pike whenever <3
Just so you all know, Pikey is probs gonna be a player with them omg~

Silhouettes
February 19th, 2017, 07:54 PM
Hugz We can rp Pike and Blair anytime~
Willowstorm We can start the interaction between Pike and Splash anytime you're on~
Sweet Bread We can rp Acorn and Pike whenever <3
Just so you all know, Pikey is probs gonna be a player with them omg~
Okie, we can now? And, gah I still need a mentor for Blair

~Breadsticks~
February 19th, 2017, 07:57 PM
Okie, we can now? And, gah I still need a mentor for Blair
Should I post first? Also, where should we start?

Silhouettes
February 19th, 2017, 09:12 PM
Should I post first? Also, where should we start?
Windclan territory? And I'll post~

>Pepsi<
February 20th, 2017, 03:29 AM
I have got no forms for Rainingkit. Imma beep this. And I do not mind if the cat is new or its a rouge or DS.
I need a couple forms for her because she is the player XD

>Pepsi<
February 26th, 2017, 03:43 PM
Bump